Many white women are married to Asian men (STOP complaining)

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
RichardLee
Freshman Poster

Many white women are married to Asian men (STOP complaining)

Post by RichardLee »

Hi everyone, I'm 35 years old and single, I came from China and live in the U.K and never dated an girl in my entire life, and part of the problem is because of my height. I happen to be only 5'0 ft tall and the other problem is I can barely write or speak English properly. I guess you can say I'm just very unlucky.... but even so I want remain positive instead of complaining like many Asian men had done before think they can achieve something through negative emotions. Before I came to this thread I've read a lot of negative things about Asian men, the overall message it's sending was that Asian men are basically physically inferior creatures and that's why no women wants to be with them and but at the same time I noticed that such comments also gave an great boost of confidence for non-Asian men.

Asian men like these are only insulting themselves but are also insulting and humiliating their own Asian fathers. THINGS ARE CHANGING NOW..... look at those K-pop music videos which has 1 - 50 million views. You can find an large fan base of white girls and Latin girls from Europe to Latin America who fantasize on K-pop boybands or Jrock boybands.

Asian men and White women

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracia ... ted_States
Asian Husband/White wife 219,000 couples.
slightly over 37 percent of Asian men have white female partners.

Image :( :( :( :(
Last edited by RichardLee on November 6th, 2012, 7:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
Just an single Chinese man
RichardLee
Freshman Poster

Post by RichardLee »

Thousands of White french girls cheering for Asian boyband 2pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_rE3Bma ... re=related[/youtube]

Thousands of German white girls cheering for Asian boyband Beast Kpop

International fan girls support for Asian boyband

Last edited by RichardLee on November 3rd, 2012, 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
RichardLee
Freshman Poster

Post by RichardLee »

http://anepigone.blogspot.co.uk/2009/05 ... -race.html
2000 Census showing cohabitation and marriage statistics by race and gender.

Asian men white women = 26.5% Cohabit
Asian men Black women = 1% Cohabit
Asian men Latina women = 5.5% Cohabit
Asian men other women = 4.1% Cohabit

However there is still about 10% ( or 700,000 Asian America men single)

Asian women white men = 39.7% Cohabit
Asian women Black men = 5% Cohabit
Asian men Latin men = 5.5% Cohabit
Asian women other men = 4.4%

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

So, if you're in the UK, doesn't Asian = Indian/Pakistani/Bangladesh people?

S Koreans would be... orientals?
royaldude
Freshman Poster

Post by royaldude »

if you are talking east asians and white women i have lived in the us for 24 and they are rare couples. part of the problem is that many asian men are short at least relative to white women. women generally date men taller than themselves. then asian men also have a strong cultural preferance for skinny women. in america or uk skinny white women even if they are not very attractive are in high demand so asian men now are in competition for skinny white girls with western white guys (many of whom are are a catch globally as they work out, have good jobs etc so this isnt easy) i had a close friend half thai and white he was a bodybuilder(also worked as stripper) not very tall maybe 5´8 but he could kill it with white women. many white western women are promiscuious and want to f**k black, asian, latin guys however its rare to see them marrying or seriously dating outside their race. this is my experience but in my opinion an attractive asian guy(somewhat tall 5´8 and up) who works out can definately get laid with white women in us.

to the OP your only 5´0 tall? you could be white and a millionaire it still would be difficult to find women who date men that short. i really dont know what advise i can give expect maybe there are women out there who have a fetish for really short guys. look into that if i were you

this video shows heights importance in dating in a sociological experiment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback. (The Dude)

the dude abides
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

royaldude wrote:if you are talking east asians and white women i have lived in the us for 24 and they are rare couples. part of the problem is that many asian men are short at least relative to white women. women generally date men taller than themselves. then asian men also have a strong cultural preferance for skinny women. in america or uk skinny white women even if they are not very attractive are in high demand so asian men now are in competition for skinny white girls with western white guys (many of whom are are a catch globally as they work out, have good jobs etc so this isnt easy) i had a close friend half thai and white he was a bodybuilder(also worked as stripper) not very tall maybe 5´8 but he could kill it with white women. many white western women are promiscuious and want to f**k black, asian, latin guys however its rare to see them marrying or seriously dating outside their race. this is my experience but in my opinion an attractive asian guy(somewhat tall 5´8 and up) who works out can definately get laid with white women in us.

to the OP your only 5´0 tall? you could be white and a millionaire it still would be difficult to find women who date men that short. i really dont know what advise i can give expect maybe there are women out there who have a fetish for really short guys. look into that if i were you

Some of those same women laughingly dissing the guys on height would (will?) be livid if guys were dissing them on WIDTH.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
RichardLee
Freshman Poster

Post by RichardLee »

momopi wrote:So, if you're in the UK, doesn't Asian = Indian/Pakistani/Bangladesh people?

S Koreans would be... orientals?
After going youtube for 2 months it doesn't take an genius to figure out what the world mean by Asian. Nobody even mentions Indians/Paki when they mention Asian. But yes you are correct Asian in to UK refers to pakistani, Indian here .

Type in Asian men and white women and you see this. Majority of Asian men and white women married are Japanese, Filipino, Chinese.
Last edited by RichardLee on November 3rd, 2012, 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
RichardLee
Freshman Poster

Post by RichardLee »

royaldude wrote:if you are talking east asians and white women i have lived in the us for 24 and they are rare couples. part of the problem is that many asian men are short at least relative to white women. women generally date men taller than themselves. then asian men also have a strong cultural preferance for skinny women. in america or uk skinny white women even if they are not very attractive are in high demand so asian men now are in competition for skinny white girls with western white guys (many of whom are are a catch globally as they work out, have good jobs etc so this isnt easy) i had a close friend half thai and white he was a bodybuilder(also worked as stripper) not very tall maybe 5´8 but he could kill it with white women. many white western women are promiscuious and want to f**k black, asian, latin guys however its rare to see them marrying or seriously dating outside their race. this is my experience but in my opinion an attractive asian guy(somewhat tall 5´8 and up) who works out can definately get laid with white women in us.

Sometimes I'm also 5' 1 tall but that still wouldn't make a difference in the end. That's why I said it sucks to be so short like me, being short really screwed my dating life, I'm like one of the shortest Asian guys in the world.
swedpdlr
Freshman Poster

Post by swedpdlr »

No comments on size of sexual organs, maybe not allowed here? This is of some importance, everyone with experience of white/asian from that point of view knows what I'm talking about.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

swedpdlr wrote:No comments on size of sexual organs, maybe not allowed here? This is of some importance, everyone with experience of white/asian from that point of view knows what I'm talking about.
Well, the stereotype that all Blacks as 'huge' is nonsense, just like all Asians or East Indians are 'smaller,' is not always true. There's lot of variety in between. But in general, it might be true because of dietary, climatic, and genetic factors. For example, Blacks were bred during the slave trade to be physically gifted and strong, therefore, Blacks tend to be more athletic and stronger than Whites. Blacks also have bigger appendages than most Whites. Asians living in crowded, poor countries lacked the dietary means to be tall like many Caucasians. Also, Asian women generally have smaller genitalia, and therefore, it makes sense for the men to be smaller as well. People should read Jared Diamond's book "Guns, Germs, and Steel," for a good explanation of how geographic and environmental factors played a role in shaping modern society.

FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

zboy1 wrote:
swedpdlr wrote:No comments on size of sexual organs, maybe not allowed here? This is of some importance, everyone with experience of white/asian from that point of view knows what I'm talking about.
Well, the stereotype that all Blacks as 'huge' is nonsense, just like all Asians or East Indians are 'smaller,' is not always true. There's lot of variety in between. But in general, it might be true because of dietary, climatic, and genetic factors. For example, Blacks were bred during the slave trade to be physically gifted and strong, therefore, Blacks tend to be more athletic and stronger than Whites. Blacks also have bigger appendages than most Whites. Asians living in crowded, poor countries lacked the dietary means to be tall like many Caucasians. Also, Asian women generally have smaller genitalia, and therefore, it makes sense for the men to be smaller as well. People should read Jared Diamond's book "Guns, Germs, and Steel," for a good explanation of how geographic and environmental factors played a role in shaping modern society.

The World's Strongest Man contests are about 98% White. Almost all weightlifting records are held by White men. Straight line sprinting over short distances is the main Black athletic advantage, most of the rest of it is media stereotypes, same as it is about White and Asian men being nerdy and weak.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

FreeYourMind wrote: The World's Strongest Man contests are about 98% White. Almost all weightlifting records are held by White men. Straight line sprinting over short distances is the main Black athletic advantage, most of the rest of it is media stereotypes, same as it is about White and Asian men being nerdy and weak.
Special Forces are a pretty White bunch too. A lot of limitations are mental, not physical. Personal choice controls a lot.

I always perceived myself to have a dating advantage over Asian men. But honestly I never thought of it as based on physical size. Maybe because I grew up admiring Bruce Lee etc etc.

I always felt I had an advantage based on being a smoother talker.

And trust me, that was learned, not inherited.

I think short guys think way too much about height. I think we all think way too much about our limitations.
RichardLee
Freshman Poster

Post by RichardLee »

Jester wrote:
FreeYourMind wrote: The World's Strongest Man contests are about 98% White. Almost all weightlifting records are held by White men. Straight line sprinting over short distances is the main Black athletic advantage, most of the rest of it is media stereotypes, same as it is about White and Asian men being nerdy and weak.
Special Forces are a pretty White bunch too. A lot of limitations are mental, not physical. Personal choice controls a lot.

I always perceived myself to have a dating advantage over Asian men. But honestly I never thought of it as based on physical size. Maybe because I grew up admiring Bruce Lee etc etc.

I always felt I had an advantage based on being a smoother talker.

And trust me, that was learned, not inherited.

I think short guys think way too much about height. I think we all think way too much about our limitations.
Huh? most of the weightlifting contests are won by Chinese an even North korean, S.Koreans. A lot of medals in Judo, Karate, Boxing, Karate, wrestling champions and gold medalist were won by are Asian men. Gymnastics requires strength, agility, flexibility and Asian gymnast from China, Japan, S.Korea have dominated these events.

Asian men are scapegoats for many men, even the most unconfident non-Asian guy would try to use Asian men as scapegoats when they can't compete with other men. And if they do see an Asian men with white women insults don't stop.
RichardLee
Freshman Poster

Post by RichardLee »

http://www.ansellcondoms.com.au/penis_size.asp

Country Length (cm)

Nigeria (Gerofi) 17.cm / 6.7 inch

US African (Kinsey) 16.6cm / 6.5 inch

US Caucasian (Kinsey) 15.8cm / 6.2 inch

Australia (Smith et al) 15.7cm / 6.2 inch

Brazil (De Ros et all) 14.5 cm / 5.7 inch

Thailand (Muangman) 13.5 cm / 5.35 inch

Korea (Han et all) 12.7 cm / 5 inch
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

RichardLee wrote:

Sometimes I'm also 5' 1 tall but that still wouldn't make a difference in the end. That's why I said it sucks to be so short like me, being short really screwed my dating life, I'm like one of the shortest Asian guys in the world.
You need to compensate for the height. Sorry bro, life ain't fair but we deal with it the best we can.

I have an Indian friends who is also 5'1 but is a top notch engineer and dances one of the best salsa, and he kills it with the females.

If I were short, I would move the f**k out of the USA. I'm 5'11 above average for a Filipino but here i am bordering average.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?