Undesirable Men Are Creeps (podcast)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

djfourmoney wrote:Paris not to follow you around... But

Why would AW think that picture of the man above is gay? What's with American men's obsession with homosexuality?

AW would be disappointed if he was gay, its likely he's not. For most its eye candy, a guy with those looks wouldn't give to seconds to the average AW.

Yes vibartors are popular. I used to know a few women that hosted adult toy and panty parties that was exclusively for women.

Women do like sex, maybe not with YOU but they do like sex. As Marc Rudov says, Pu**y is voice activated, not "coin" operated...

IE: Stop throwing your hard earned cash at women you don't even know are more than casually interested in you.
dude...where the hell did all that come from. i state what i know and then you start telling me all these things you think you know about me.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

ssjparris wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Paris not to follow you around... But

Why would AW think that picture of the man above is gay? What's with American men's obsession with homosexuality?

AW would be disappointed if he was gay, its likely he's not. For most its eye candy, a guy with those looks wouldn't give to seconds to the average AW.

Yes vibartors are popular. I used to know a few women that hosted adult toy and panty parties that was exclusively for women.

Women do like sex, maybe not with YOU but they do like sex. As Marc Rudov says, Pu**y is voice activated, not "coin" operated...

IE: Stop throwing your hard earned cash at women you don't even know are more than casually interested in you.
dude...where the hell did all that come from. i state what i know and then you start telling me all these things you think you know about me.
I don't know why you need to mention homosexuality (1)

I don't know why you had to state the obvious (women like sex and sex toys) (2)

I don't claim to know anything about you, except you have Yellow Fever but that's okay ;)
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Jesus christ dude. just stating what alot of people dont know about american women and gay men. also not everybody knows that women crave sex. not everyone knows that women are into vibrators.

to many people think they are not sexual women at all.

to many people think that all women care about is being cuddled and hugged.

when the truth is sex is #1 in a woman's mind. does not matter if they come from ukraine or not.

dude...sounds like you dont understand why i post what i post. but i dont care.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Re: Undesirable Men Are Creeps (podcast)

Post by Dark_Sol »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Dark_Sol wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:Podcast points:

• Non black men are emulating black men to capture some of the sexual success that black men have with women.
Maybe they can tell us more about these AWs who give men pu$sy just for being born black..

terminator wrote:I'm really shocked the hosts in a "voice for men radio" are women - why can't there be 3 men talking about men's rights?
Thanks for the heads up! Because this is when the podcast loses all credibility or listening value altogether.
Actually one of the woman on that is Girlwriteswhat, I seen her vids. She really hates feminism and the attack on men. She has a good head on her shoulder.
Then why the hell does she choose to look like, sound like, and carry herself like a posterchild liberated feminazi? Think about it.
I have never taken "girlwriteswhat" seriously, and I don't think I'll start anytime soon.
Should I believe that beauty pageant who advocates genocide of men? She is way more feminine than girlswriteswhat. Maybe we are seeing black and white to much. I have seen and been in grey areas to the point I question anything. I have thought someone was different than the rest, only to find out it was false. So far, she has been straight with men. Maybe she is like some men are manginas as women are to wtf is women who sides with men.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Check out this great podcast from blog talk radio now uploaded to YouTube called, "How to be a creep." It talks about how feminism has distorted normal male shyness and awkwardness around women into the man being "creepy." The program goes into great detail on how this happened and offers solutions to men.

You can skip to the 9 minute mark to get into the heart of the show.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

^^I listened to that whole podcast/video. I could listen to conversions like that all day.