Video shows difference between US & East European women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Video shows difference between US & East European women

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ROOOOSH ROOOOSHROOOOSROOOOSHROOOOSHROOOOSHROOOOSHROOOOSHROOOOSH!

I made a post two months ago on how PUA is an integral asset to get women. Every man needs PUA if they aren't in country that the hot women don't approach first. Nuff said.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

E_Irizarry wrote:ROOOOSH ROOOOSHROOOOSROOOOSHROOOOSHROOOOSHROOOOSHROOOOSHROOOOSH!

I made a post two months ago on how PUA is an integral asset to get women. Every man needs PUA if they aren't in country that the hot women don't approach first. Nuff said.
I still don't like the whole "PUA" thing. None of that stuff actually works. Roosh has certain circumstances working for him that gets him women (i.e. living walking distance from a bar where WOMEN actually go, living with a parent(s) who doesn't care that he gets his f**k on in the house, NOT living in the midwest or Chicagoland, etc.). So he's got it made just by circumstances alone. PUA is a bad joke with no punchline.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Post by RobinHood »

This video equally applies to Britisih women - great summary.

I am dating a woman from Bulgaria and can identify with most of what the presenter said in the video. They treat you really nice and are not lazy women and like the video says they actually enjoy cooking for you. Tell me the last time a western woman did that for you!

To all British / American men out there "once you have been with an Eastren European woman, you will not want to go back to an English woman". Stop wasting your time on UK dating websites and chasing overweight women who have nothing to offer you.
Robin Hood.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:ROOOOSH ROOOOSHROOOOSROOOOSHROOOOSHROOOOSHROOOOSHROOOOSHROOOOSH!

I still don't like the whole "PUA" thing. None of that stuff actually works. Roosh has certain circumstances working for him that gets him women (i.e. living walking distance from a bar where WOMEN actually go, living with a parent(s) who doesn't care that he gets his f**k on in the house, NOT living in the midwest or Chicagoland, etc.). So he's got it made just by circumstances alone. PUA is a bad joke with no punchline.
PUA is bad if you just fcuk the chicks once whether the artist dumps that talent (i.e. the female hottie that's the apple of the PUA's eye) or not! If you build rapport with each and every chick (i.e maintain contact and responsibilities if applicable (e.g. OOW kids with the talent)) and don't jade up the talent, then as long as their are enough available, I don't see PUA'ing to be catastrophic. Not every woman will have kids and/or become married due to the male:female ratio in the world. Cannot save every female. At least those of the aforementioned are getting attention. Call it selfish and myopic with horse blinders.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

RobinHood wrote:This video equally applies to Britisih women - great summary.

I am dating a woman from Bulgaria and can identify with most of what the presenter said in the video. They treat you really nice and are not lazy women and like the video says they actually enjoy cooking for you. Tell me the last time a western woman did that for you!

To all British / American men out there "once you have been with an Eastren European woman, you will not want to go back to an English woman". Stop wasting your time on UK dating websites and chasing overweight women who have nothing to offer you.
Thanks for your input! I am been a member of the Sesile.com web site for awhile but I haven't started to contact any women yet.

Bulgaria is one of those off the beaten path countries with plenty of single women...
marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: Video shows difference between US & East European wo

Post by marklambo »

awesome video link. Very informative indeed. I can't wait for my first trip to Europe. I'm not going to try to expect too much but I'm just hoping for a better experience than here in the US. I guess I have to see for myself.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:

PUA is the biggest joke of the 21st century. I fell into its trap and I realized it's all bullshit. Of course you will have more success with women if you go out every night and you live within walking distance of the downtown areas. It's not rocket science, you don't need someone to tell you that if you have half a brain.

The question is: are those women worth it ? PUA is only cattering towards men who wants sex and nothing else. It's a f**k'em and dump'em mentality that works on skanks but not on women who you would want to be around in the morning.