Help For Ukraine Holiday

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
jolly
Freshman Poster

Help For Ukraine Holiday

Post by jolly »

Hey guys
I am going to Kharkiv in Ukraine for nearly 10 days. And I wanna enjoy and make it best with the beauties. So what you offer me, what should I do? I am 26 yo.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Boy that was extremely short...

What are you're weaknesses? What are your strengths?

26 years old is a good age, you just want a good time or you want to find somebody to marry?

10 days in one city? 2nd largest city in Ukraine, okay. That might work, no information on In Your Pocket. Lonely Planet might have some data.

Until you answer what your after I won't provide any more info...
jolly
Freshman Poster

Post by jolly »

Hey dude,
I am a computer teacher coming from Turkey. I am 190cm slim and i think good-looking.
I just wanna have good time for this short holiday, i dont think any other things. So you got it, I wanna have girls and enjoy it, you help me??
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I don't think anyone going to the Ukraine will have any problem finding girls. It's not as if a single guy is gonna go there for any other reason.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

xiongmao wrote:I don't think anyone going to the Ukraine will have any problem finding girls. It's not as if a single guy is gonna go there for any other reason.
Unless you count Euro 2012. However there was even a guy that posted on RU Adventures who talked about trying to and getting the number of one woman while he was there.

Beyond that, I don't see a reason to go to Ukraine either. The people that say Ukraine is interesting are just saying that to not seem one-track minded.

Sure there are things to see its an apart of the Old World.
Last edited by djfourmoney on July 19th, 2012, 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Wouldn't that spoil Ukraine eventually. The word seems to be out that Ukraine is the spot to go for whore mongers....
Just like what is happening to Russia will happen to Ukraine. The women there will get spoiled by western expats who go there for only one purpose only to screw around and really mess the scene up.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

chanta76 wrote:Wouldn't that spoil Ukraine eventually. The word seems to be out that Ukraine is the spot to go for whore mongers....
Just like what is happening to Russia will happen to Ukraine. The women there will get spoiled by western expats who go there for only one purpose only to screw around and really mess the scene up.
Now ask yourself did that really happen in Russia????

Based on my research of what happen just after the wall came down in Germany and FSU imploded, goes like this.

Usually Construction Contractors, Workers, Investment Bankers, Economist all rained down on Moscow and St. Pete. They started reporting their largely monger-type activities in the mid to late 90's when the internet was in its infancy.

Since that point however the negative impact has been minimal in my estimation. The fact remains that while their has been an increase in Western men going into Ukraine, its still less than 10% of the people that are members of the various well-known or even the people that conduct private searches through various services and on their own.

Despite Western men only going to Russia and Ukraine to "Screw Around", it hasn't impacted the Bride market much if that's what you want.

Even if you just want a good time, stay in Kiev and you'll find plenty choices in the usual spots around the city. I think its a bad idea, after all, there is no organized adult entertainment in Kiev. Germany has its share of Eastern European women, if you want to f**k EE women, go to Germany (Frankfurt), pay 165E (Entry Fee and One Hour with the girl if your choice), where its clean, fun, legal and safe. That includes free soda/water and something to eat (if you come at the right time).

Now if you want a wife, you can avoid the Gold Diggers and the like by just talking to these women, don't be in a rush. I know most American Men don't have much paid time off, that's why if you want to seriously pursue this, you'll be spending thousands between multiple trips and legalese BS.

For the last two years I have been working on a plan to try and get the cost as low as possible. There is no way around K1 really unless the woman is well into her 30's which in most cases these countries will likely give her passage into the US/UK especially if they work in banking or the media.

That leaves the only other money saving tactic that doesn't always work. Which is to locate yourself in a city in the FSU and try to date the women in their environment, using the web and local dating agencies who almost ALL of them work with the large web sites/agencies like AFA and Anastasia.

The basic problem is meeting enough women. This is why all systems offer you the chance to pick from 10-12 women or group sessions 100-120 women. This is likely double or triple the amount of women you have access too and want to date, none of this trying to read minds.

Its basically up to you want you want.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

You can go to Ukraine as a tourist, but you'll find getting a long tern visa or permission to work is Kafka-esque and basically impossible. The Govt workers will almost NEVER do their job because they hate their boss, life, career, family and can scapegoat you for all this.