About Ginger

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
colibri
Freshman Poster

Re: About Ginger

Post by colibri »

" musing to self: maybe I should change my avatar to some male eye candy as well "

lol u just gave me the best idea , maybe i shoukd try it too :P
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

One thing Ginger admitted to me is that something like 10 different school mates in her circle of friends asked her for 'loans' over the years because they knew she had a relatively good job. Hmm, that never happened to me even once in any of the schools I attended in 3 different countries.

Perhaps Winston has some pretty valid points about the tendency of a large percentage of Pinoys/ays to leech onto anyone they think has some spare money. She even told me about a professor who asked for and received a 10,000 Peso loan from her at one of the institutions she visited and 2 days later disappeared (resigned). She told me loan = gift in Phils for most cases but I think we all knew that much.
Last edited by Rock on November 3rd, 2012, 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Rock wrote:One thing Ginger admitted to me is that something like 10 different school mates in her circle of friends asked her for 'loans' over the years because they knew she had a relatively good job. Hmm, that never happened to me even once in any of the schools I attended in 3 different countries.

Perhaps Winston has some pretty valid points about the tendency of a large percentage of Pinoys/ays to leech onto anyone they think has some spare money. She even told me about a professor who asked for and received a 10,000 Peso loan from her at one of the institutions she worked at and 2 days later disappeared (resigned).
I was never been able to put my finger on it, but now I can. Philippinos = Asian Gypsies. It all makes sense.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Some Filipinas can be very attractive and intellectual at the same time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmG-AnkDekA
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Dragon wrote:
Rock wrote:One thing Ginger admitted to me is that something like 10 different school mates in her circle of friends asked her for 'loans' over the years because they knew she had a relatively good job. Hmm, that never happened to me even once in any of the schools I attended in 3 different countries.

Perhaps Winston has some pretty valid points about the tendency of a large percentage of Pinoys/ays to leech onto anyone they think has some spare money. She even told me about a professor who asked for and received a 10,000 Peso loan from her at one of the institutions she worked at and 2 days later disappeared (resigned).
I was never been able to put my finger on it, but now I can. Philippinos = Asian Gypsies. It all makes sense.
Hmm. Gypsies never do honest work. Filipinos do.

I think its more apt to call them the Irish of Asia. Working class, singing, carousing, friendly, lovable... NaughtyNomad, who is Irish, concurred when I suggested this on his site a while back.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 3rd, 2013, 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Welcome on the board, Ginger! Judging from your first posts you're smart, well-educated and with a good sense of humour. I'm sure you'll be "voice of reason" here. Enjoy!
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Last edited by Ginger on July 3rd, 2013, 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Welcome on board Ginger. It's always good to have locals and more so, smart, intelligent and fun Pinay ladies in here among a sea of men. I've read your insightful comments in the Pros and Cons to living in the Phils and find them quite interesting. Please keep them coming those golden gems!

Cheers.:)
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: About Ginger

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Rock wrote:Be kind to her and enjoy her while she lasts here. I plan to meet her again before I leave :)
Be nice to Ginger? Hmmmmm, I have to think about it...... :wink:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ginger wrote:
Jester wrote:Hmm. Gypsies never do honest work. Filipinos do.

I think its more apt to call them the Irish of Asia. Working class, singing, carousing, friendly, lovable... NaughtyNomad, who is Irish, concurred when I suggested this on his site a while back.

I like gypsies, are they really that badddd?

Ginger, have you ever met any Gypsies, or just seen them in old movies?
You will learn fast if you come to the big city, Island Girl.

They are charming, but sew your pockets shut. They are like musicians, without the character. :wink: Lovable parasites.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Last edited by Ginger on July 3rd, 2013, 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ginger, is that you in the avatar? Why does it only show half your face? It looks so incomplete. LOL
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Last edited by Ginger on July 3rd, 2013, 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Ginger wrote:So far only one person here knows my real identity and is sworn to secrecy (Or else haha).
Rock? Wow that wasn't hard. :D I'll just pressure him to give me pics of your face. PROBLEM SOLVED! MISSION COMPLETE. lol