Sign petition to help free elephant in Philippines zoo!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Sign petition to help free elephant in Philippines zoo!

Post by Winston »

Please sign this petition to help save Mali the elephant in a Manila zoo in the Philippines from horrible lonely conditions, by allowing PETA to transfer her to a nice wildlife sanctuary in Thailand where she can roam freely and be with other elephants. Thanks.

http://www.change.org/savemali

https://www.facebook.com/FreeMali
Last edited by Winston on November 7th, 2012, 1:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Done :)
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Good well at least someone has a heart around here. :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 3rd, 2013, 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ginger wrote:
Winston wrote:Good well at least someone has a heart around here. :)
SHHHHH :P

I bet some men also supported the signature thingy but are too restricted by convention to post here as they don't want to be labeled as softies. Crazy world.
LOL I thought our forum guys were too intellectual and freethinking to be macho types afraid to show emotions or compassion or show that they have a soft side. lol