Is Philippines the easiest country to get laid?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Dragon wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:Personally I would never touch or even look at a girl who is not as fit as I am or as good looking as I am. I have standards. Fuglies and whales can go f**k themselves.
If Winston were to apply the same principles, he would get this girl:

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-04-09 ... n_chiq.jpg
Time out here.

Hey, Mod!!

I think there should be a minimum time as a member here, before being allowed to slam Winston in such a disrespectful way!

(ok, yes, it was funny.)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Hero wrote:I just dated a Ukrainian woman who told me on the very first date that she wanted to sleep with me. Makes me wonder if all Ukrainian women are that slutty. I hope not. I mean, I don't want a prude, but it would be nice if my gf had some self-restraint.
Haha I had forgotten about this. Yes the Russian girls do tend to make up their minds fast. They see it as romantic to be "swept away".
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

djfourmoney wrote:
Jacaré wrote: DJ4Money, you mention that Cambodia is easier than the Philippines. I'm intrigued. Have you been to Cambodia? I'd love to hear more about it as I've been curious about this country for a long time and needless to say will go there when I return to Asia.
...I would say its easy especially if you are White, nice looking, middle age or younger and in-shape.
Btw FWIW, Cambodia has a law against older men marrying much-younger women. And exit visa might be a problem without marriage or engagement. A hassle for LTR. As you say, clear sailing for the young.
djfourmoney wrote: Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore all seem to be places tours and bride hunters don't go. I think it has much to do the fact that women are not generally poor and you can't use the White Knight/Savior tactic on them. You'll actually have to have personality, confidence, decent looks and decently in-shape.
Yeah does sound like a lot of unnecessary work...
8)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

leavingusa wrote:There are different standards for men and women.....
If a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock.
Fact.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 3rd, 2013, 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Ginger wrote:
Dragon wrote:
Winston wrote:What about Vietnam or Cambodia or Indonesia? They are poor countries too. So wouldn't it be easy to get laid there too?
Vietnam - Conservative country with a government that is somewhat suspicious of foreigners. Vietnamese have a strong "catholic" culture without actually being catholic.

Cambodia - Possible. Never heard of anything from there except for the P4P. This option needs to be explored more.

Indonesia- It is a Muslim country so by default it is not easy. There is a significant non-Muslim minority, but as a country it is not that easy compared to, say, the Philippines or even Thailand.

Cambodia might be catching up, I know a guy from a dating site who was scammed by his cambodian ex-fiancee. The girl claimed to be 25 (too late when he discovered he actually slept with her when she was 17, and not 25 as she claimed), then she also sold her engagement ring from him, and also kept asking for $$$. I think the worst thing she did is she aborted their twins when it became apparent to her that her being granted a fiancee visa to US might be put on hold for her being pregnant (Idk how true this is). When they had a fight over it, she simply said she is young and can have more babies anyway. Heartless.

The most interesting thing is, her family is in cahoots with her through all the deceit.

I truly hope that it's only an isolated case.

While in Cambodia he was able to sleep with two other girls, one is P4P and one is a 'normal' cambodian girl. Btw, his looks is not even a 4 in my scale (maybe 3.5, but that is because I'm also counting his personality). So maybe, Cambodia is slowly catching up :P
Sounds to me like he was super desperate and latched on to the first thing he could while also being a poor judge of character (not to mention being a poor character himself). The best way to get a wife overseas is to take a long time to know her, play the waiting game and also assess her family life:

1) Wait approximately one year or more before anything serious happens. This includes the transfer of money to the girl and/or girl's family and any engagement proposal. If the girl is super desperate for money or a green card, it will start to show and she will start nagging you for them. Take that as a sign to dump her.

2) Assess her family life. Visit her home. It doesn't matter if she is poor. Is her house relatively clean? Does her family take care of themselves in terms of manners and hygiene? A dirty, disorganized house is usually a red flag. Time to dump. Again, being poor is no excuse for no cleanliness.

3) Do little things to test them the girl and her family. It may seem dishonorable to do this, but remember it is your future on the line. Leave a little bit of money "accidentally" in a noticeable place. Does the girl/family take the money when you don't "notice"? If so, do they return the full amount to you? If they keep the money, it is a serious red flag. Time to dump.

It's not that hard if you have a little bit of patience and common sense.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Ginger wrote:
marklambo wrote:
Hero wrote:I just dated a Ukrainian woman who told me on the very first date that she wanted to sleep with me. Makes me wonder if all Ukrainian women are that slutty. I hope not. I mean, I don't want a prude, but it would be nice if my gf had some self-restraint.
I see your point in that but it is actually refreshing to know that there are some women out there who aren't afraid of showing they want sex. I would look at it more positive though. She asked to sleep with you probably because she overall likes you and found a good vibe. You don't know for sure if she does that with every guy or not. One of my ex girlfriends many years ago slept with me on the first date and she was one of the most amazing girlfriends ever. She was not a slut by any means and we were together faithfully for almost 5 years. Maybe it's best for you to date some other girls there too and see. First hand experience is always best.

+1

As a woman and as a pinay, I do not think it's entirely wrong if the girl would want to sleep with the guy on the first date. Why is it guys label a girl SLUTTY when she does that but it's okay if a dude does it? WHY the double standard???

Moreover, I do not understand guys who will sleep with the girl on the first date then label her as slutty (I bet lots here have slept with a girl like that), what do guys like that call themselves? STUDS? Why is the girl called a slut and why is the guy a stud? Freakin double standard makes me feel sorry for these neanderthal square-pants freak. UNFAIR. Where is the justice in that?

If things go very well on a date, I don't see a problem if a person chooses to indulge, be it they be male or (heaven forbid :P) female. It's called nature.

Now, if someone on the street just goes up to you and says they want sex and offers it for free, then I'm all for labeling them sluts, hoes, whores (or whatever version of the same word you want), and this should APPLY TO BOTH males and females.

You should be proud man, not feel something dirty about it...unless you think you do not deserve it, and the only reason why she said that is because she has ZERO respect for self...but that will mean that you are pathetic as well. So please please, just feel good about it dude.

Banano wrote:There are about 200 countries in the world and judging by everyones response Philiphines holds no 1 position when it comes to easy sex, they are 1st at something, you cant suck at everything.

Thailand is strange place, on surface you may get an impression that it is easy and everyone is picking up but if you take away p4p out of equation things are very different, you got to be somewhat handsome and/or have some 'game' to get non hoe.
Generally non pro Thai women are not open to casual sex, they are very shy, noticed how Thai women swim with their shirt on, falangs get distorted views about thai women.
Philiphinas are hornier than Thai, maybe thats bc of mixed blood

Question is, whos takes 2nd spot? Thailand, Ukraine, Russia or ???

I bet majority of those who posted that has never been to any other place except the Philippines haha.

Anyway the part you posted that I highlighted in boldface means you simply did not do your research, so that makes most your claims invalid and baseless. I want to see statistics, and please back up your claims that the Philippines sucks at everything else.

Please do not post based on mere speculations and whatever you read on the internet or heard from a guy, who heard from a guy, who heard from a guy...sheesh, just please.
Ginger. It is because as a man it portrays good social skills when a man is able to sleep with multiple women.As a women it takes no skill what so ever to open your legs to multiple men that is why they are sluts.Plus there is no value in a mans virginity or sexuality but there is in a women's that is why we shame them and call them sluts for giving it out duhhh
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Last edited by Ginger on July 3rd, 2013, 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

'And if you think that for some women getting laid isn't an achievement, you should spend time in the female restroom and hear what they are talking about. They do get validated through sex and feels feminine and desirable, and some sort of power too. Just look how someone who recently got some looks, they actually glow (males and females alike).'

They must be some fugly women I suppose, are you talking about women in philiphine rest rooms or?
Or my guess is that these women in talk about 10 or 20% of guys that are highly desirable and in demand even if women is plain or ugly she feels entitled to screw hot looking guy, in fact women can ALWAYS have sex with guy thats more attractive than herself

I ve done a few experiments on online dating sites where i put up profile of a girl in her early 20s that is 2-3 on a beauty scale (fat, ugly, possibly down syndrome)and I was getting 100+ response a day from guys that are much more attractive than she was, i cant even imagine what happens when you put an ad of girl that is 6 and above.
In my town I have a few women friends that are in their 40s, average looking, and they tell me how they can get sex anytime from guys 10 or 20 years younger whenever they want to.

To get p***y you need skills,looks,money,wit, etc etc to beat tough competition and to get kock all you need is to drop silky panties and there will be queue that goes arouns the block

Ginger,

Have you been outside Ph, you seem very liberal/westernized from what I gather(supporting one night stands, dont like being labeled slut for sleeping around,etc), very progressive
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Last edited by Ginger on July 4th, 2013, 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Probably the easiest place to get laid is sub Saharan Africa. As it is well known STD's are rampant and can be deadly. Safety can be a major issue. Polygamy is the norm there. Women are sluts everywhere in the world and this is not a bad thing, its just normal. There is always the conservative coverup, some kind of version of I'm a virgin for you. Whether its Muslim, Christian or whatever.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ginger wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote: Ginger. It is because as a man it portrays good social skills when a man is able to sleep with multiple women.As a women it takes no skill what so ever to open your legs to multiple men that is why they are sluts.Plus there is no value in a mans virginity or sexuality but there is in a women's that is why we shame them and call them sluts for giving it out duhhh

Why is there no value in a man's virginity? Is it because men has no value at all or they are all sluts by birth therefore it is useless to debate on it (or shame them on it)?

How can you say the man has to have good social social skills to get a girl? The millionaire nerds who have fat wallets possess near zero social skills but they get hot girls. The devastatingly handsome dude gets the girls just by looking like some yummy centerfold. How do you explain that? I'm just a dumb girl, I need you to enlighten me on this. Thanks.
That's one thing you said right, G!

Look, SkateboardS. explained things to you very patiently and clearly. Shut up with the why-is-there-a-double-standard bullshit. It is tiresome, something that we can hear anywhere.

You are not owed any explanations.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Last edited by Ginger on July 4th, 2013, 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Last edited by Ginger on July 4th, 2013, 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Ginger

You sound like feminized American woman

Thats not typical Filipina Winston described