Is Philippines the easiest country to get laid?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 4th, 2013, 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ginger wrote:
I do not 'support' one night stands, wherever you got the idea? I think you might have been assuming too much from my posts.

I do not support sleeping around.

What I said is it's not wrong for a man or a woman to sleep with someone they really like. (be it be a one time deal or The Deal of a lifetime). That is not the same as sleeping around and/or having a one night stand.

R-E-A-D-I-N-G C-O-M-P-R-E-H-E-N-S-I-O-N
umm Ginger, "sleeping with somene they really like" as a "one-time deal" is exactly what most of us call... "a one night stand".

I know you're a girl and all, and thus used to being able to just say whatever comes into your head, without considering it first, and having people put up with that. But it would be appreciated here on HA if you would read what you write, abd think about it, and see if it actually makes sense, and then post it by pressing "submit".
Ginger wrote: On another note:
Why do people judge what I post based on the fact that I happen to possess XX chromosomes? I do not get it. I feel sorry for myself sometimes for being born in a very Fu*ked up world where some women are amazonian freak shows (they call themselves feminists), some men are neanderthal prick shows, etc etc. What an awful circus.

I realize I'm ranting, but hey, when I post as a guy (in other forums) I get respected, and when I post as a woman (in the same other forum), I get questioned. Why the BS bias? Sorry for the rant. I'm being hormonal ahahah...I guess I'm in need to get a whiff of some green ink as another male forumer here stated.
My short answer: If we know you're a chick, we tell you the truth. Because if you're wrong, a slap in the face will only wake you up and do you good. We know you can take it. Like a brat that needs educating.

If we think you're a guy, we think maybe you're p***y-whipped, a beta, a basket case, and we try to show some compassion. We know you've been through hell already, and we try to show some respect for a wounded warrior.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Banano wrote:Ginger

You sound like feminized American woman

Thats not typical Filipina Winston described
:lol: +1
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Last edited by Ginger on July 4th, 2013, 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Ginger wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote: Ginger. It is because as a man it portrays good social skills when a man is able to sleep with multiple women.As a women it takes no skill what so ever to open your legs to multiple men that is why they are sluts.Plus there is no value in a mans virginity or sexuality but there is in a women's that is why we shame them and call them sluts for giving it out duhhh
Do your research. Your thinking is too constricted to what you probably see on TV (as exemplified by you saying "duhhh"). Get off the couch and do further reading.

Why is there no value in a man's virginity? Is it because men has no value at all or they are all sluts by birth therefore it is useless to debate on it (or shame them on it)?

How can you say the man has to have good social social skills to get a girl? The millionaire nerds who have fat wallets possess near zero social skills but they get hot girls. The devastatingly handsome dude gets the girls just by looking like some yummy centerfold. How do you explain that? I'm just a dumb girl, I need you to enlighten me on this. Thanks.
One, i don't watch tv.Two, i am about to get on a plane this weekend out of the country that does not sound like a person stuck on the couch.Three, all i do is read.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Jester wrote:

:lol: +1

Please define feminized american woman and typical pinay.

I suppose this will be the start that someone in here will accuse me of being an AW disguised as a pinay, or a guy disguised as a pinay. It almost never fails lol
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

skateboardstephen wrote:
Ginger wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote: Ginger. It is because as a man it portrays good social skills when a man is able to sleep with multiple women.As a women it takes no skill what so ever to open your legs to multiple men that is why they are sluts.Plus there is no value in a mans virginity or sexuality but there is in a women's that is why we shame them and call them sluts for giving it out duhhh
Do your research. Your thinking is too constricted to what you probably see on TV (as exemplified by you saying "duhhh"). Get off the couch and do further reading.

Why is there no value in a man's virginity? Is it because men has no value at all or they are all sluts by birth therefore it is useless to debate on it (or shame them on it)?

How can you say the man has to have good social social skills to get a girl? The millionaire nerds who have fat wallets possess near zero social skills but they get hot girls. The devastatingly handsome dude gets the girls just by looking like some yummy centerfold. How do you explain that? I'm just a dumb girl, I need you to enlighten me on this. Thanks.
One, i don't watch tv.Two, i am about to get on a plane this weekend out of the country that does not sound like a person stuck on the couch.Three, all i do is read.

Uhhh {silence}..perhaps read FURTHER?

And please do answer the other questions as objectively as you can. Thanks.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Ginger wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
Ginger wrote:

Uhhh {silence}..perhaps read FURTHER?

And please do answer the other questions as objectively as you can. Thanks.
A millionaire is not the average man.Most of us just work regular jobs so we can not play that card and mind you even millionaires go abroad for wives.But a millionaire getting loads of women is the exception not the rule, and nor does it mean that women actually like him.The attractive man ...well yeah he as it easy but even they have to have a mouth and know how to talk to women,and be slick.But for the sake of argument i will say you are right, but the fact that any women can open her legs and get dick at any time with little or no effort especially in the U.S. is as clear as the blue sky this is why it is not seen as an accomplishment for a women and it will never will be seen as such.She will be labeled a hoe period.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Ginger's need to give her retarded opinion on every topic is very typical of Luzon women, their always ready for a fight and they can't cook. That's why I only recommend Filipina's from the Visayas or Mindanao.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ginger wrote:
I saw your post before you edited it and you mis-quoted ahahah
Awshit.
+1 to Ginger
Ginger wrote:Moreso, when you sleep with someone you really like with intent of more, you have no idea if its a gonna be a one time deal or will be the deal of a lifetime. It's the intent. Some people who sleep with another person might only mean it as a sexual release (a typical one night stand), and the other party's intention might be more than that. Do you comprehend it now?
Yes, I got you now. I've done a lot of that myself.
Another +1 to Ginger.
Ginger wrote:
Jester wrote:
My short answer: If we know you're a chick, we tell you the truth. Because if you're wrong, a slap in the face will only wake you up and do you good. We know you can take it. Like a brat that needs educating.

If we think you're a guy, we think maybe you're p***y-whipped, a beta, a basket case, and we try to show some compassion. We know you've been through hell already, and we try to show some respect for a wounded warrior.
Well now you are labeling me as a brat that need educating. You're funny.

What I was saying is I did an experiment before, posted the same thing as a girl then as a guy. I was flamed when I posted as a girl and was hailed as The Man when I posted as a guy. I get more flames if I admit I'm a pinay which some people deem quite impossible.

You're starting to sound as a woman-hater. Please tell me more.
Haha not hating, dear, just... educating.

I really don't flame anyone, but I did explain above ^^^ why a man might be tougher on a girl than on another man. Putting a girl in her place is good for her.

Not hating you, just don't want you to get out of control here. No one here wants to hear any female arguing for equal rights, sexual equivalence, blah blah. If you want to have your ears tickled with flattery, any other site will be good for that. If you want truth, well then, stick around, and stay tuned.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Last edited by Ginger on July 4th, 2013, 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Last edited by Ginger on July 4th, 2013, 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 25th, 2018, 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Jester wrote:
Ginger wrote:
I saw your post before you edited it and you mis-quoted ahahah
Awshit.
+1 to Ginger
Thanks for having the balls to say that :)
Jester wrote:
Ginger wrote:Moreso, when you sleep with someone you really like with intent of more, you have no idea if its a gonna be a one time deal or will be the deal of a lifetime. It's the intent. Some people who sleep with another person might only mean it as a sexual release (a typical one night stand), and the other party's intention might be more than that. Do you comprehend it now?
Yes, I got you now. I've done a lot of that myself.
Another +1 to Ginger.
If you truly mean what you posted, then +100 to you.
Jester wrote:
Ginger wrote:
Jester wrote:

Well now you are labeling me as a brat that need educating. You're funny.

What I was saying is I did an experiment before, posted the same thing as a girl then as a guy. I was flamed when I posted as a girl and was hailed as The Man when I posted as a guy. I get more flames if I admit I'm a pinay which some people deem quite impossible.

You're starting to sound as a woman-hater. Please tell me more.
Haha not hating, dear, just... educating.

I really don't flame anyone, but I did explain above ^^^ why a man might be tougher on a girl than on another man. Putting a girl in her place is good for her.

Not hating you, just don't want you to get out of control here. No one here wants to hear any female arguing for equal rights, sexual equivalence, blah blah. If you want to have your ears tickled with flattery, any other site will be good for that. If you want truth, well then, stick around, and stay tuned.
Would you label someone who asks sincere questions as a brat?

I do believe that being female has a place and being male has a place, but in this forum, I am not posting as a female, but as a human being. Please disregard the fact that I happen to be female is what I ask.

Attack the post, not the poster, or I shall be forced to do as the romans do when in Rome.

Putting a girl in her place is good for her, and a man accepting he is wrong or may be wrong when he is, is what differentiates the real man vs the insecure bully. Thanks.