The Anatomy of Female Power (PDF Book)

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

The Anatomy of Female Power (PDF Book)

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

I found out about this book the other day, and apparently, it's banned in the United States. The book is called, The Anatomy of Female Power, by Chinweizu who is a Nigerian critic, poet, and journalist.

Outline of the book: " In this brief treatise, Chinweizu challenges one of the fundamental premises of feminism. He shows how women rule men, and have always ruled men; and he outlines what men might do to reduce female power and so advance toward equality, in hardships and privileges, with women."

Highlights from the book

• Feminism is a revolt in paradise
• Men may rule the world, but women rule the men who rule the world.
• When his penis stands up, a man’s brain takes French leave
• The brunt of the double standard is borne, not by women, but by men
• A macho is a strutting factotum with bulging biceps, stone-dry eyes, brains that are ruled by his gonads, and an ego indoctrinated to believe that he is the lord and master of the woman who rules him.
• The modern musho (the new or feminal man) is one of that breed of diffident men who have been bullied, guilt-tripped, ego- bashed and penis-twisted into pram pushing, diaper changing and breast envy.

PDF: http://therawness.com/AFP.pdf

My personal take on the book (after 4 chapters in) is that the book is amazing and it's a HUGE red pill. This book runs parallel with Esther Vilar's books and he often quotes a few passages out of her books.

Looks like other people have had the same response:

"I think it’s one of the most enlightening and controversial treatises on sexual warfare I’ve ever read and changed my views on just about everything. And unlike most books that bash feminism, it also bashes men. And not just the liberal beta male (who he calls “mushosâ€￾) but the conservative traditional macho male as well (who he calls “machosâ€￾), with convincing arguments. No one is safe in it."

"The author is absolutely correct in stating that ALL human organizations/civilizations have been, and still are, fully matriarchal (though fronted by various male individuals and organizations) a close study of anthropology, archaeology, comparative mythology, religion, and modern civilizations reveals clearly that the collective feminine (matriarchy) has always been running the show."

"Most women cannot marry the top 20% in any system other than polygamy. In a monogamous system, women have tremendous power sexually over the kinds of men they are selecting for marriage, generally speaking. As Chinuweizu says, they are selecting a nest slave. This is still the case today, even among high income women. Women are selecting men on the basis of hypergamy (best earning, highest status man who will have them), but generally speaking men are attracted to beauty, so the woman almost always has sexual power over the man. And again, once married, that power is made concrete –> her withholding of approval and sex are her twin tools to manipulate her husband into doing what she wants — one psychological and the other sexual."

http://therawness.com/anatomy-of-female ... sion-page/
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Here is a short excerpt from the book:

"Consider a Western woman who walks down the street in a painted face and miniskirt, with her bra-less tits tossing about under a see through blouse. Contrary to the general belief, she is not walking innocently along her way. She is actually a trouble maker, a walking provocation deliberately assaulting the equanimity of men, a huntress in battle gear set to disturb the peace of the male world. In a just world, she would be arrested for (under) dressing to kill. To appreciate that is to understand the folly of men's normal attitude to women's preoccupation with body presentation.

When women discuss their looks, clothes, nail polish, make-up accessories, and things like that, men tend to deride it all: men regard
it as evidence of women's vanity and frivolity. When men see a woman fussing about her looks - bringina out her make- up kit in a crowed bus, plucking her eyebrows in a restaurant, touching up the slightest run in her paintwork, or retouching the smudge in her lip gloss; when a woman spends half a day picking out clothes that will have her calculated effect on onlookers; when she puts on stiletto shoes that threaten to dislocate her ankle, just because, she says, they make her legs look nicer, men are usually amused, and shake their heads at female vanity. But such attitudes show just how stupid men really are - for, it is neither vanity nor frivolity which drives women to such a dedicated pursuit of glamour. Glamour - the artificial beautification of the body for erotic provocativeness - is serious business."

Hmmm, so it looks like we were right all along.....
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Here is a short excerpt from the book:

"Consider a Western woman who walks down the street in a painted face and miniskirt, with her bra-less breasts tossing about under a see through blouse. Contrary to the general belief, she is not walking innocently along her way. She is actually a trouble maker, a walking provocation deliberately assaulting the equanimity of men, a huntress in battle gear set to disturb the peace of the male world. In a just world, she would be arrested for (under) dressing to kill. To appreciate that is to understand the folly of men's normal attitude to women's preoccupation with body presentation.

...it is neither vanity nor frivolity which drives women to such a dedicated pursuit of glamour. Glamour - the artificial beautification of the body for erotic provocativeness - is serious business."

This is certainly how the women whom I have dated think and behave.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why is this in the NSFW section? There is no nudity or adult content in this topic.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Winston wrote:Why is this in the NSFW section? There is no nudity or adult content in this topic.
I put it here to be safe since it's a banned book. Please move it if you feel the need to do so.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by josephty2 »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
November 8th, 2012, 9:46 am
Winston wrote:Why is this in the NSFW section? There is no nudity or adult content in this topic.
I put it here to be safe since it's a banned book. Please move it if you feel the need to do so.
It's definitely out of print. It's not a banned book in the United States- just that it was published in England written by someone with British citizenship. Its online in archivedotorg though I been to San Francisco, it's great if you're rich (at least millionaire) though I'd enjoy the weather, it's still in the United States.

If you're looking for banned books/specifically banned concepts pm me.

When it comes to females, some happierabroad I think prefer a American woman in prison. To explain this further think of flags as prison:

So a certain type of person is missing in your life.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.