Is Philippines the easiest country to get laid?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Mr S wrote:
Go with the simpleton minded girls who can be educated and trained up by you, yourself, that's your best bet for a happy long-term relationship in the Philippines. The educated girls here are generally just too high-maintenance and already brainwashed with various BS and they will eventually cuckold you into submission. When I say educated I mean the top 3 tiered universities, a poor girl who earned a nursing degree is not who I'm talking about. There may be exceptions to what I've stated but for the most part THROUGH MY EXPERIENCES I've discovered this to be true with higher educated Filipinas.
+1

It is pretty easy to find a college educated but humble girl but as Mr. S says she is a girl who worked her ass off to get through school.

Classism exists big time in PI and one of the disadvantages of pursuing middle or upper class Pinays is that they may well think their shit smells sweet and that they are superior to those poor "desperate" Pinays. Frankly the last thing I want is a girl with a superior attitude; it's even less attractive than a Westernized, feminized girl.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Mr S wrote:
Taco wrote:
Banano wrote:Ginger

You sound like feminized American woman

Thats not typical Filipina Winston described
Ginger's need to give her retarded opinion on every topic is very typical of Luzon women, their always ready for a fight and they can't cook. That's why I only recommend Filipina's from the Visayas or Mindanao.
I personally have had the best luck with Visayas region girls and to a lesser extent ones originating from Mindanao. I've had the most conflicts with Luzon originating women. Essentially, the closer to a true Tagalog native the more of a pain in the a** they are cause they think they are superior to other Filipino nationals.
Thanks again, for your support Mr S.

My best friend married a woman from Manilla and he now has a very serious drinking problem. That said, you do need to be selective when choosing a woman from the Visayas, theres lots of women that won't make the cut for a variety of reasons. However, the pool of trustworthy, easy to please, nonjealous, nonconfrontational women is much greater in Southern Philippines with a few exceptions.

Also, Santa won't be bringing Ginger a new boyfriend for Christmas, as if you didn't know that.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 4th, 2013, 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Ghost wrote: I like directness, just not abrasiveness. I had a filipina do the "become less and less available and get another guy" to me. So I hate being indirect. It causes a lot of pain. See, the thing is, she was telling me she was having personal problems and that was why we couldn't talk. Then suddenly cut off all contact. I had another filipina I was developing a relationship with stop talking to me as much because she had problems. Finally she told me she was pregnant, but didn't want me to be mad, so she didn't tell me until I forced the issue.

All women have their inner feminist, and this is filipina-style feminism I guess. You should give yourself more credit posting from a pinay point of view. I appreciate those insights.
please refrain from using the word feminism, I know it is a synonym for 'amazonian freak show' in most cases.

And thanks for sharing :)

As for the pinays you have encountered, yes that 'passive' approach is typical to most pinays (more so in the provinces). I find it manipulative and deceitful, but hey, foreign men seems to like it, which is something I do not understand. I like direct people, I'd even take abrasiveness over that passive thing. It is kinder to be direct to the point of abrasiveness than to be a meek-docile but cold and calculating inside creature.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Mr S wrote:
Taco wrote:
Banano wrote:Ginger

You sound like feminized American woman

Thats not typical Filipina Winston described
Ginger's need to give her retarded opinion on every topic is very typical of Luzon women, their always ready for a fight and they can't cook. That's why I only recommend Filipina's from the Visayas or Mindanao.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Ha, ha, ha in a "general" sense this is so true. I don't know why everyone's got to bash Taco's statements cause actually he is more aware of Filipinos as a foreigner then most on this forum are led to believe. I've been living in PI now for 8+ years, traveling to all the major cities and interacting with the various cultural PI groups from all the regions. I would have to say I also agree with his opinion about hooking up with Visayas or Mindanao women. Language has a lot to do with it. You'll notice that Tagalog is forced upon other parts of the Philippines and the locals from Visayas and Mindanao do not generally speak it unless they have to. Thus, their brain will be wired different then Luzon Tagalog speakers. This will account for variances in their overall demeanor. I personally have had the best luck with Visayas region girls and to a lesser extent ones originating from Mindanao. I've had the most conflicts with Luzon originating women. Essentially, the closer to a true Tagalog native the more of a pain in the a** they are cause they think they are superior to other Filipino nationals. Tribal cultural warfare is alive and well in the Philippines for sure. Luzon speakers also have worse English then their Visayas and Mindanao counterparts.

I don't know where Ginger is originally from but she sounds just like many of the "higher educated" Filipino women I work with who get bent out of shape when you start challenging them directly about various issues concerning Philippines from a Westerner point of view and experience. They supposedly know everything and you have to cow-tow to their educated brilliance cause they are a UP, Atenao or LaSalle graduate or professor. They act all nice and friendly to you but they are really just as bad or worse than Western women is some cases. Imagine having to come home to this everyday parading how brilliant she is and how stupid and inane your judgement is regarding your everyday experiences. That's why most Western guys would rather hook up with a regular girl or one from a hard life background then deal with this kind of sarcastic passive aggressiveness BS everyday. A majority of these higher end girls think their shit don't stink and that they should be held up on a pedestal above their own people and yourself. Yeah, they may appear more feminine and act like a real women but their minds and opinions are f***ed up for the most part. Remember, generally women hold the power in relationships within the Philippines once they rope a guy; they will attempt to cuckold Westerners as well. Many won't realize it until it's too late and they are engaged or married and realize there is no divorce in Philippines or they take them to their own country and the woman is smart enough to know how much she will get in a possible divorce. The educated ones are the really sneaky "snake in the grass" ones. You can have intellectual conversations with them and hang out occasionally but I would never get seriously involved with one. If you are an independent minded guy who is more A-male type, it's generally not a good fit. She will wear you down until you give up and submit, they don't back down.

Go with the simpleton minded girls who can be educated and trained up by you, yourself, that's your best bet for a happy long-term relationship in the Philippines. The educated girls here are generally just too high-maintenance and already brainwashed with various BS and they will eventually cuckold you into submission. When I say educated I mean the top 3 tiered universities, a poor girl who earned a nursing degree is not who I'm talking about. There may be exceptions to what I've stated but for the most part THROUGH MY EXPERIENCES I've discovered this to be true with higher educated Filipinas.

This is my opinion based on experience so don't get all bent out shape and wet yourself trying to defend all your "fellow Filipina sisters" who have now been desecrated by the ignorant Western foreigner who just wants to destroy all female Filipino credibility, righteousness and dignity. :lol:

Yes I agree about the tribal warfare thing, locally it's called crab mentality in here.

So judging from my english, where do you think I am from?

Are you gonna speculate where I got my schooling from now? Okay I fess up, I'm not even middle class, maybe lower middle class and I'm not a product of IVY league-ish top 3 unis here. However, I sometimes get invited to teach there. Not bad for someone who is a product of poor public school system. I do not think I am better than non-educated pinays, however I believe they too can strive to be better and not rely on foreign santa dude to feed her.

As for divorce, I do not believe in divorce, in my book, a person marries for life, and not just in paper or some sort of business transaction. True marriage is more of spiritual level and not a piece of paper. In some cases though, example if the guy turned out to be a crazy drunk or the girl turned out to a crazy b*tch then divorce might be a good option to have peace of mind.

I do not agree that a girl should be entitled to half a guy's stuff in case of divorce. This can change depending on circumstances. That is why things must be clear and there should be a prenup, just in case of divorce (if things go great, the prenup is just an assurance thing anyway).

And please do not stereotype me into some mold. Read ALL my posts then maybe you can do that.

Just don't generalize (especially when it concerns me), more so if you do not have enough data, that said, I 'generally' agree with what you wrote.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is Philippines the easiest country to get laid?

Post by Taco »

Banano wrote:Going through forum it looks like PH is by far the easiest place to get laid, age and looks dont seem to matter that much

Is it safe to say that PH is No 1 destination when it comes to easy sex, people can talk up Russia, SA but you don't really hear stories where 60 yo white man bangs 20 yo Brazilian or Russian unless it's p4p right; whereas in PH you read about it all the time.

Is that the only reason why American rejects end up there, like Winston, Ladislav, etc?

We established that place sucks in any other area, ok they have good mangoes and pineapples but that's about it.

Theres some brothels at the end of my street but I can't imagine any guy needing to go there. I think Naughty Nomad's info is very reliable.

Top Ten Countries For Girls In SE Asia
http://naughtynomad.com/2010/06/27/top- ... -s-e-asia/
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Mr S wrote:BTW, yes it's an easy place to get laid. However, if you want sex outside of the missionary position you will have to go through a whole lot of Filipino women. Ones who would even consider the thought of having sex outside of just lying there passively are few and far between. The nasty bad girl in the bedroom hasn't really caught on yet. So if you are a really horny guy or you have sexual fetishes you may want to just stick to bar girls, at least you have a better chance at getting your sexual desires fulfilled with one of them then a regular girl. It's just most bargirls are f***ed in the head so you have to deal with that shit if you want to bang them more then a few times and create some kind of "friends with benefits" scenario. IMO, Thai girls are 100% better in bed than Filipino women and will do p**n star type stuff. Ugh, Filipino women will speak English and some will look really good but they tend to be bores in the bedroom, that's why guys want to have multiple sexual partners while living here. Most guys will only stick to one girl when he finds the secret p**n star or all he cares about is finding a good girl for a family so he doesn't care about the sex so much. It's hard to find both in this country. Basically you either get a whore or a good girl, difficult to find a good girl on the outside and bad one in the bedroom.
Food for thought here.

I WAS pretty hot on the Phil's.

Now you're saying that "connoisseurs" should go to Chiang Mai instead of Davao?....
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 25th, 2018, 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

leavingusa wrote:
publicduende wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:Personally I would never touch or even look at a girl who is not as fit as I am or as good looking as I am. I have standards. Fuglies and whales can go f**k themselves.
I don't know you in the slightest and, judging from your avatar, you look quite handsome and fit. Yet, isn't it precisely American women being obsessed with exclusivity and "standards" solely based on looks and physical appearance (when not material wealth as well), what most posters here go on moaning about all day? For the sake of intellectual honesty, why should a hottie be labelled a superficial bitch when she says "I would never touch or even look at a man who is not as fit as I am or as good looking as I am", while a young man doing the same is just making a statement of male pride?

Are you sure some of your unluck with dating quality women isn't down to the very fact that, by only sticking to girls who are perceived as being fully in your league, you're missing out on a lot of those young women who, by nature or nurture, are not making who they are revolve around how they look like? My advice for you is: try lower your bar by a notch or two, and you might be surprised to find so much more quality and stuff to share in a girl who doesn't exactly look like Jessica Alba or Vanessa Hudgens.
Let's face it Pubic Blunder, he's probably already gunning for uglies and can't get those.

"I would never touch or even look at a man who is not as fit as I am or as good looking as I am"
That's not what happens here, fat ugly women want fit, handsome guys and get them.

What are they going to share? Hiding places under the bridge?
No thread on this forum could be complete without a moment of mental masturbation, courtesy of the usual suspects. From what he says, Lone Yakuza is not implying is unsuccessful with women, only he's probably restricting his targets to very hot girls who probably aren't too much into Asians anyway, and putting too much emphasis on looks and not so much on personality, intellect and moral quality.

You guys and that friggin' "I can't have her so she doesn't deserve me" attitude. You wouldn't get laid by a hooker if you paid her twice her rate. :)
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Ghost wrote:Feminism is much more than just "amazonian freak show." It's a female's rejection of her femininity from the inside out. It manifest physically, but it isn't primarily about how she looks. And I do think all women have inner-feminist, and it is up to a healthy, rational, patriarchal society to channel it into something good. Hypergamy for instance, is a natural female instinct, and part of a woman's inner-feminism, but it can be channeled.

The problem is, in feminist societies, like the U.S., women become amazonian freak shows because that inner-feminist is told to burst out and parade around, denigrate men, and be an unrestrained beast.

And yes, I see the passive aggressive, deceptive personalities to be awful too. In my mind, there is easily a balance between deceitful and brash. But good luck to any man seeking it in a woman, I guess.
What you mean by "inner feminist" is simply a woman's legitimate need to express herself: her talents and skills, her opinions, her desires. I continue to be baffled why some of you mistake something that is inherently good and natural with a fringe movement for "social liberation" that, hower influential in specific contexts, never really had such a big footprint in history. Hyperhamy and polygamy are concepts more akin to anthtopological and sociological research than the discourse about modern men and women. A good man knows how to control his instinct and be faithful to only a handful of women in his life. Equally, a good woman knows it's pointless to aspire to somebody bigger and better than the man she currently has. And even then, there's always this "little" unknown in your life equation that keeps eluding you: love. Reducing human relationships to a matter of repressive patriarchal societies, dominant males and submissive females equates to blatantly ignore centuries of social battles and progress.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Mr S wrote:BTW, yes it's an easy place to get laid. However, if you want sex outside of the missionary position you will have to go through a whole lot of Filipino women. Ones who would even consider the thought of having sex outside of just lying there passively are few and far between. The nasty bad girl in the bedroom hasn't really caught on yet. So if you are a really horny guy or you have sexual fetishes you may want to just stick to bar girls, at least you have a better chance at getting your sexual desires fulfilled with one of them then a regular girl. It's just most bargirls are f***ed in the head so you have to deal with that shit if you want to bang them more then a few times and create some kind of "friends with benefits" scenario. IMO, Thai girls are 100% better in bed than Filipino women and will do p**n star type stuff. Ugh, Filipino women will speak English and some will look really good but they tend to be bores in the bedroom, that's why guys want to have multiple sexual partners while living here. Most guys will only stick to one girl when he finds the secret p**n star or all he cares about is finding a good girl for a family so he doesn't care about the sex so much. It's hard to find both in this country. Basically you either get a whore or a good girl, difficult to find a good girl on the outside and bad one in the bedroom.
Well, speak for yourself mate. All the Filipino women I had in bed were decent to mind-blowing in bed. One of them would actually be the only one who did things you would define "p**n movie stuff". I think the level of sexual involvement needed for a girl to open up to new things and new games, is not something she can make up on your first sex night. It needs to come from knowing and trusting each other. Perhaps you never had the time, chance or desire to involve your (Filipina) partner in a relationship that would involve that level of sexual life?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Ginger wrote:Yes I agree about the tribal warfare thing, locally it's called crab mentality in here.

Are you gonna speculate where I got my schooling from now? Okay I fess up, I'm not even middle class, maybe lower middle class and I'm not a product of IVY league-ish top 3 unis here. However, I sometimes get invited to teach there. Not bad for someone who is a product of poor public school system. I do not think I am better than non-educated pinays, however I believe they too can strive to be better and not rely on foreign santa dude to feed her.

As for divorce, I do not believe in divorce, in my book, a person marries for life, and not just in paper or some sort of business transaction. True marriage is more of spiritual level and not a piece of paper. In some cases though, example if the guy turned out to be a crazy drunk or the girl turned out to a crazy b*tch then divorce might be a good option to have peace of mind.

I do not agree that a girl should be entitled to half a guy's stuff in case of divorce. This can change depending on circumstances. That is why things must be clear and there should be a prenup, just in case of divorce (if things go great, the prenup is just an assurance thing anyway).

And please do not stereotype me into some mold. Read ALL my posts then maybe you can do that.

Just don't generalize (especially when it concerns me), more so if you do not have enough data, that said, I 'generally' agree with what you wrote.
Ginger, please don't take some of these opinions too seriously. You're absolutely fine in terms of ideas and the way you express them, in perfect English. The "incumbent" stereotype of a Filipina that reigns supreme on this forum dictates that you should be either a dumb simpleton, in perennial need of financial support, overly submissive and covertly manipulative, or a member of a tiny elite of stuck-up middle class women who would never ever mingle with a Westerner, unless an extremely cool and succesful expat. No middle ground is accepted, indeed required in such black and white world view.

And yes, the fact that you are originally from a lower middle class family and got yourself a nice job and a seat on those "ivy league" spots thanks to talent and hard work, is only increasing my respect for you. Keep up the good work :)
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

publicduende wrote:
leavingusa wrote:
publicduende wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:Personally I would never touch or even look at a girl who is not as fit as I am or as good looking as I am. I have standards. Fuglies and whales can go f**k themselves.
I don't know you in the slightest and, judging from your avatar, you look quite handsome and fit. Yet, isn't it precisely American women being obsessed with exclusivity and "standards" solely based on looks and physical appearance (when not material wealth as well), what most posters here go on moaning about all day? For the sake of intellectual honesty, why should a hottie be labelled a superficial bitch when she says "I would never touch or even look at a man who is not as fit as I am or as good looking as I am", while a young man doing the same is just making a statement of male pride?

Are you sure some of your unluck with dating quality women isn't down to the very fact that, by only sticking to girls who are perceived as being fully in your league, you're missing out on a lot of those young women who, by nature or nurture, are not making who they are revolve around how they look like? My advice for you is: try lower your bar by a notch or two, and you might be surprised to find so much more quality and stuff to share in a girl who doesn't exactly look like Jessica Alba or Vanessa Hudgens.
Let's face it Pubic Blunder, he's probably already gunning for uglies and can't get those.

"I would never touch or even look at a man who is not as fit as I am or as good looking as I am"
That's not what happens here, fat ugly women want fit, handsome guys and get them.

What are they going to share? Hiding places under the bridge?
No thread on this forum could be complete without a moment of mental masturbation, courtesy of the usual suspects. From what he says, Lone Yakuza is not implying is unsuccessful with women, only he's probably restricting his targets to very hot girls who probably aren't too much into Asians anyway, and putting too much emphasis on looks and not so much on personality, intellect and moral quality.

You guys and that friggin' "I can't have her so she doesn't deserve me" attitude. You wouldn't get laid by a hooker if you paid her twice her rate. :)
First of all you are a p***y whipped PC little mangina, that's obvious to everyone here. You barely qualify as a man and yet you come here to argue against the basic premise of this forum and tell guys to believe you instead of their lying eyes.

He did not say he was focusing on the hottest girls, quit putting words into peoples mouth. He should not have to settle for a fat ugly girl and there are plenty of girls shorter than him, a 5 foot tall girl does not need a guy who is 6'2. They do it because they have daddy gov and make work jobs supporting them so they can afford to be picky. Most guys have very few options because of this.

Second, the ugly ones have shitty personalities because they get rode hard and put away wet every weekend by guys 3 and 4 notches above them. If a girl is a 5 she goes out with 8s because being an 8 here gets you a cup of coffee.

They don't want to settle for a guy on their level because in their minds that's what they think they deserve. Of course they end up as miserable cat ladies but in the meantime Joe average isn't getting squat.
Last edited by leavingusa on November 11th, 2012, 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

publicduende wrote:
Ginger wrote:Yes I agree about the tribal warfare thing, locally it's called crab mentality in here.

Ginger, please don't take some of these opinions too seriously. You're absolutely fine in terms of ideas and the way you express them, in perfect English. The "incumbent" stereotype of a Filipina that reigns supreme on this forum dictates that you should be either a dumb simpleton, in perennial need of financial support, overly submissive and covertly manipulative, or a member of a tiny elite of stuck-up middle class women who would never ever mingle with a Westerner, unless an extremely cool and succesful expat. No middle ground is accepted, indeed required in such black and white world view.

And yes, the fact that you are originally from a lower middle class family and got yourself a nice job and a seat on those "ivy league" spots thanks to talent and hard work, is only increasing my respect for you. Keep up the good work :)
Thank you :)

And yes, after reading some of the posts here by those prone to mental masturbation and chest thumping, I realized that there are some people whose opinions are not meant to be taken seriously and holds little to no weight at all.

After all, a man's word only has weight based on his character :) Many fail to see that the ability to admit when one is wrong or is in error is only present in those who possess more maturity than insecurity, and sadly, some are very juvenile regarding that.

I'll just chillax and be 'superior' (and I know I'm giving in to immature impulses by posting this). Lol
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

ginger you troll your driving us mad with your superior rhetorik. i am impressed. certainly, you can handle the truth :)

this chillex thing reminds me of the star trek cartoon where spock is totally black and has unlimited swag and coolness. he also uses something like chillex :)

i lobr these things when intelligent people use it to feel childisch again :)

let´s chillex baby, all night long :)

stupid question: what does chillex mean other than chilling?