Which slogan for this site sounds the best?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Which slogan for this site sounds the best?

Post by Winston »

Dear all,
Under the title header on the home page, I'd like to change the slogan. Here's what I've come up with. Which one do you think sounds the best?

Under "Happier Abroad",

"Your escape to love and happiness beyond America"

"Your guide to love and happiness beyond America"

"Your inspiration for love and happiness beyond America"

"Your way to love and happiness beyond America"

What do you think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

They all sound good. :D
adam917
Freshman Poster

Post by adam917 »

I'd go with either the 3rd or 4th one.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I think the problem with using the word "inspiration" is that even though it's a wonderful word, it kind of makes the site sound like a feel good thing that does not have practical use, like this site just inspires you to do something, and that's it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

"Your guide to love and happiness beyond America"

I think this is the best one. Like Morpheus says in the Matrix, "I can only show you the door. It's up to you to walk through it."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jackal, well that's the one I used, so we must think alike. lol

Have you seen my new home page? It's got some girls pictures in the header. I figured out a way to put them in the header in a nice classy way. Click on the "Home" button at the top to get to it directly.

Nice to see you back again by the way. Your posts usually contain wisdom and some spiritual elements as well. That's what I like.

Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

WWu777 wrote:Jackal, well that's the one I used, so we must think alike. lol
It must have been a mind meld...
WWu777 wrote:Have you seen my new home page? It's got some girls pictures in the header. I figured out a way to put them in the header in a nice classy way. Click on the "Home" button at the top to get to it directly.
I think your new home page looks too "busy." There's too much text all over the place. It looks like a pop-up window for sexual enhancement supplements. Less is more. I'd streamline the design and not put so much text on the main page. It's better to put links to other pages with more text and info. Just state your main points and show some foreign beauties and maybe a few ads.
WWu777 wrote:Nice to see you back again by the way. Your posts usually contain wisdom and some spiritual elements as well. That's what I like.
Well, I was busy looking for a job in Hungary, and lately I've been busy teaching English in Hungary, so that's why I haven't been here in a while. Your site still seems to be the only one of its kind where nonconformist Americans can voice their opinions. Ordinary Americans get enraged if you suggest that America isn't the best at everything; they simply can't live with the idea--their worldview depends on it.