Countries With the Least Jewish Influence?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

If you want to escape the macro effects of Jews, it’s not going to happen. Even if you move to China, you will find that Goldman Sachs is moving in to their banking system. However, if you have a more modest goal of avoiding them on an individual level, it can be reasonably achieved in the United States by avoiding California and the East Coast. Think about it – you could take all the effort to move to Russia and end up with a Jewish doctor. Another way to avoid them is to introspect on your own faults and improve yourself daily because Jews are tempters and live by exploiting the weaknesses of others. I recently had an unavoidable relationship with a Jew who didn’t look like one but I could recognize him from his behavior. I was always polite but on guard. When he finally made his move to stick the knife in my back, I defeated his purpose with a simple “noâ€￾.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

Here in Mexico there are almost no Jews at all. There is a small Jewish community in Mexico City but it's something like a few thousand which is nothing in a city of 17 million. Outside of Mexico City there are almost no Jews at all. Other than a few hyper-educated liberals (even Mexico has them) most Mexicans don't care about Israel or the Holocaust and neither one of its three main political parties has a set platform on Israel. I would say that Mexico is truly a country with no Jewish influence on its society.

A very telltale sign is that this country lacks a culture of investment banking; there is no Mexican equivalent to Wall Street. Yes, the richest man is a Semite (Carlos Slim, son of Lebanese immigrants) but he made his fortune not through banking but through a department store (Sanborn's) and telephone services (Telmex/Telcel).

Here in Mexico if you were to say "I don't like Jews" most Mexicans would just look at you with a dumbfounded look, since most of them have never even met a Jew. I would recommend coming to Mexico if you want to avoid Jewish influence but don't try conversing with Mexicans about them, it's a waste of time since they know nothing at all about Jews.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Jester wrote:Tougher than any other church anywhere would have been these days. The women went to jail. What did you want, burning at the stake? Yeah, then that would give you something to really whine about.
They went to jail because of Putin, not because of the church which just forgave them and asked for mercy.
Speaking of "pussying out", aren't you the one who turned tail and ran from that particular church? What's the matter, they didn't want to listen to your yammering?
Yes I left because I realized that Christianity doesn't work.
Maybe it's time you shut your Jew mouth about how Christians run their countries and their religious institutions.
If you can comment on Judaism, then I can comment on Christianity.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Disillusioned_American wrote:You're right, it's pathetic that they didn't handle this issue the way Israeli Jews might have handled a demoralizing attack on their religion/synagogue; perhaps with some white phosphorus shells to get their point across. Or maybe they could've mustered up some warplanes from their proxy country to attack the P*ssy Rioters... Oh wait, they don't have a country like the US to fight their battles for them.
Do you realize how little sense this makes? Do you think if a group like p***y Riot attacked an Orthodox synagogue, the Jews would call in the American army? Of course not, the Jews would deal with the issue right then and there. And so, a group like p***y Riot would never be dumb enough to attack an Orthodox synagogue.
Any chance a vindictive-minded jew like you gets to take a dig at something or someone that doesn't kiss your people's asses or advance your goals, you just lean right into them, don't you? It will be nice to live somewhere I am no longer exposed to this fruit loop, k*ke mentality.
There are cultures that I respect and culture that I don't respect. I greatly respect Japanese culture, for example, and they certainly don't promote Judaism. Christian/liberal culture is the worst. Christian nations have the highest illegitimacy rates in the world and, instead of working to solve their own problems, they look for others to blame.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

...the Russian Jews we have in the U.S.

Technically speaking no Jews were allowed to settle in Russia- they were kept on the outskirts of the Empire- Lithuania, Poland, Ukraine, Latvia, etc.
Ask any of the Ashkenazi Jews in the US what country they ancestors came from and if they say Russia, ask what city. No one will ever say Moscow or St Petersburg. You will mostly hear Rivne, Kiev, Vilnius, Riga, etc. Which was " Russia" to Americans at that time.

The so called "Russians" on Brighton Beach in NY are Ashkenazi Jews from Odessa, Ukraine. They just happen to be Russian speaking because Yiddish was forbidden and Ukrainian was suppressed after 1917 So, as a result of Sovietization they came to America speaking Russian- but it is just a Ukrainian variety of it. Kind of like an Irish brogue of English. Yakov Smirnoff is such a "Russian"- totally Ashkenazi looking. Again, fooling Americans when it comes to geography is so easy.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

AmericanInMexico wrote:Here in Mexico if you were to say "I don't like Jews" most Mexicans would just look at you with a dumbfounded look, since most of them have never even met a Jew. I would recommend coming to Mexico if you want to avoid Jewish influence but don't try conversing with Mexicans about them, it's a waste of time since they know nothing at all about Jews.
This is true of younger Mexicans. Older Mexicans were taught by the Catholic Church to hate Jews even though there were virtually no Jews in Mexico. The Catholic Church has used Jews as a scapegoat for much of its history. AmericanInMexico, you can confirm this by asking about Jews to older and reasonably educated Mexicans.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote:Older Mexicans were taught by the Catholic Church to hate Jews even though there were virtually no Jews in Mexico. The Catholic Church has used Jews as a scapegoat for much of its history. AmericanInMexico, you can confirm this by asking about Jews to older and reasonably educated Mexicans.
Scapegoat?

Let's try asking a "reasonably educated" Jew:

(1) Who arranged to have Jesus killed?
(2) What group invented Communism?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote:
Jester wrote:Tougher than any other church anywhere would have been these days. The women went to jail. What did you want, burning at the stake? Yeah, then that would give you something to really whine about.
They went to jail because of Putin, not because of the church which just forgave them and asked for mercy.
fschmidt wrote: ...the Jews would deal with the issue right then and there. And so, a group like p***y Riot would never be dumb enough to attack an Orthodox synagogue.
So you're explicitly for mob violence, then?

Interesting. Jew sneers at the rule of law, dares Christians to man up and exercise vigilante justice.

:idea:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

AmericanInMexico wrote:Here in Mexico there are almost no Jews at all. There is a small Jewish community in Mexico City but it's something like a few thousand which is nothing in a city of 17 million. Outside of Mexico City there are almost no Jews at all. Other than a few hyper-educated liberals (even Mexico has them) most Mexicans don't care about Israel or the Holocaust and neither one of its three main political parties has a set platform on Israel. I would say that Mexico is truly a country with no Jewish influence on its society.

A very telltale sign is that this country lacks a culture of investment banking; there is no Mexican equivalent to Wall Street. Yes, the richest man is a Semite (Carlos Slim, son of Lebanese immigrants) but he made his fortune not through banking but through a department store (Sanborn's) and telephone services (Telmex/Telcel).

Here in Mexico if you were to say "I don't like Jews" most Mexicans would just look at you with a dumbfounded look, since most of them have never even met a Jew. I would recommend coming to Mexico if you want to avoid Jewish influence but don't try conversing with Mexicans about them, it's a waste of time since they know nothing at all about Jews.
Thanks for the encouraging and ON-TOPIC response!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Speaking of "pussying out", aren't you the one who turned tail and ran from that particular church? What's the matter, they didn't want to listen to your yammering?
Yes I left because I realized that Christianity doesn't work.
Orthodox Christianity survived 70+ years of Jew-inspired murder and brainwashing. There are indeed scars, as you have pointed out elsewhere.

It will work much better in Russia and everywhere, when Christ-hating, destructive, feminist Jews no longer control the media and the levers of power. "His Kingdom come, His Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven."

Want proof? Look at the strength of families and morals in America before the Jews arrived in numbers.

And if Christianity doesn't work, why are you so obsessed with it?
Maybe it's time you shut your Jew mouth about how Christians run their countries and their religious institutions.
If you can comment on Judaism, then I can comment on Christianity.
I don't tell Jews how to run their synagogues. You are criticizing institutions that do not belong to you.
Last edited by Jester on November 9th, 2012, 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Jester wrote:(1) Who arranged to have Jesus killed?
Basically those who supported Roman rule which would have included King Herod who was neither ethnically Jewish nor a practicing Jew, Pontius Pilate who didn't want trouble makers, and a few corrupt Jews in the Sanhedrin who had been appointed by King Herod. On the other side, Jesus and all of his supporters were Jewish.
(2) What group invented Communism?
It wasn't a group, Communism was invented by Karl Marx. Marx's parents converted to Lutheran Protestantism and Marx considered himself an atheist. Marx did not consider himself Jewish. He wrote On the Jewish Question which argues against the Jewish religion. So Marx was part of the liberal Protestant culture of his time, not part of Jewish culture. So clearly, Communism came from Christian culture.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

FSchmidt is the highest-level troll I have seen.

This thread is supposed to be about avoiding Jewish cultural domination.

By injecting himself and playing the victim, while simultaneously insulting Christianity, he is hijacking the thread, turning it into an argument about "Are Jews bad or good."

I have been falling for it.

Not all Jews are bad guys. Many of us like Jews on a personal level. I know that not all Jews are Commies or Fedsters etc. Honest Jews should understand that many of us would like to raise children and build a future in a country where there is less influence from criminal groups like Goldman Sachs, CBS, LGBT hags, etc.

The problem of engaging with a nasty, bitter, destructive troll, is that the troll thrives on negativity.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Jester wrote:So you're explicitly for mob violence, then?

Interesting. Jew sneers at the rule of law, dares Christians to man up and exercise vigilante justice.

:idea:
Mob violence can be justified when the government fails. But I am not criticizing Christians for not using mob violence. When I find pathetic is that the Russian Orthodox Church didn't support Putin and the Russian court in giving prison sentences to p***y Riot, but instead caved in to liberal pressure and asked for leniency.
Jester wrote:Want proof? Look at the strength of families and morals in America before the Jews arrived in numbers.
Jews peaked, as a percentage of population, in America in the 1940s. I would say that the thing that doomed America was women's suffrage and this was done with no Jewish influence.
And if Christianity doesn't work, why are you so obsessed with it?
I'm not, but I am concerned about Judaism which is the topic of this thread.
I don't tell Jews how to run their synagogues. You are criticizing institutions that do not belong to you.
I am not telling Christians how to run their church either. It was Disillusioned_American who suggested that p***y Riot has something to do with Judaism. This is absurd and typical scapegoating of Jews. I was merely pointing out that p***y Riot is the result of Christians failing to stand up for themselves and has nothing to do with Jews.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

fschmidt wrote:It was Disillusioned_American who suggested that p***y Riot has something to do with Judaism. This is absurd and typical scapegoating of Jews. I was merely pointing out that p***y Riot is the result of Christians failing to stand up for themselves and has nothing to do with Jews.
I suggested that there might be a connection, since all of the major controlled news networks in the US kept pumping up the story when this happened, and made Russia out to look like thugs, and the girls out to look as if they were sweet and innocent. I think we can all agree upon who has a disproportionate influence within the media of the US.

It makes sense to me that this would be part of the agenda du jour for brainwashing all of the Joe Sixpacks and Sally Soccermoms out there in the US. For instance, now all of a sudden on the AMC network, you will constantly see Rambo III playing; you know, the one where the Russians are the bad guys? Yet, up until recently, I noticed that none of the major networks featured this film in the US for practically the last ten years, whereas they would constantly show Rambo I & II. This is obviously because in the third film, Rambo is allied with the Afghanis, and up until recently they were our enemies, so showing such a film would have given the American public the wrong idea. Now that the zionist-controlled US is ramping up the anti-Russian sentiment, and at the same time our troops are beginning to withdraw from Afghanistan, it is convenient for them to play Rambo III again as it now supports their current agenda and vision. I know that all of these hollywood action films are basically subtle propaganda, and I assume that the Rambo films were at least in part made under jewish supervision, or at least the rights to the films are owned by jewish entities.

So, for you to claim I am somehow scapegoating jews and that this is an absurd stretch, well, I don't see it that way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... nghY8Fol8s
Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster

Post by Zero_Tolerance_Man »

I really love this anti-Semitic BS. To the OP, you ate no better than a Jew or anyone else. You are simply a miserable cocksucker. I personally am Jewish and find your comments extremely offensive and ignorant.