Russia vs USA video (culture, women, etc.) MUST SEE!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Winston
Site Admin

Russia vs USA video (culture, women, etc.) MUST SEE!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Look what I found, a great visual presentation of Russian culture vs USA culture. It is a bit biased of course, but very interesting and funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qVBP09HC-s

Included in the video are:

-Russian sites vs American sites
-Russian (and Ukrainian) women vs American women
-Russian food vs American food
-Russian people vs American people
Last edited by Winston on November 27th, 2008, 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

wuming
Freshman Poster

Post by wuming »

It's waaaaaay biased. But funny nonetheless. And that's because there's enough truth in the presentation to get the message across.

What I'd be very curious to do is to compose a more objective video sampling: e.g. go to 3-4 top US and Russian universities, and take photo and video samples of the populace, and perhaps interview some students. Then it would be fair: the elite-in-training of both nations directly compared. Heck, I think I *will* do that on my next trip...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this vehement response I received to this Russia vs USA video. lol

"Thats the biggest piece of Bias Bullshit I have ever seen. You show the best of Russia (Forgetting that you were scammed and almost killed there)...Then you show all the bad hoods,Fat assed women (along with a serial KILLER woman)...........Come On MAN...What the hell is wrong with you???? Is this the way you see America??? Youre smarter than that dude.....or maybe youre not. What a piece of shit you sent. Next time show some pics of the KGB hauling some innocent person away to some Gulag in the middle of the night!! Show some internet scammer bitch writing to some older man....telling him of her love and asking for his money....only to keep it and never talk to him again. Show that older man killing himself because his heart is broken and he,s been taken as a fool..(ITS HAPPENED MAN!!). Yeah Russia is a wonder place full of just perfect women...perfect food....perfect historical sites(Like we dont have them in America).....and the people are soooo wonderful.....unlike Americans with are all scum bags!! You make me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is another similar video showing Russian girls vs. American girls in the same extreme manner. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A3L4EAchPE