should be in cons. section

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
odbo
Veteran Poster

should be in cons. section

Post by odbo »

the nwo isn't out there, its you. you are the nwo. the elite of jewry controls your mind through the tv, schooling and other people, meaning social norms and positive/negative reinforcement. plato's cave is real, it's a system of illusion. and the reason the gentiles are not combating the clear as day subversion present in all hollywood productions, academic textbooks, and so on, is because the western man who they all depend on doesn't have an organized and potent elite, like he did in previous centuries.
Last edited by odbo on November 12th, 2012, 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

We already have discussions about the NWO here. See the Paranormal/Conspiracies board here. I've posted that video from Alan Watts too.

Thanks though.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
odbo
Veteran Poster

To see the farm is to leave it

Post by odbo »

Woah I never scrolled past Scams & Warnings :lol:

I still think there needs to be more discussion of social engineering in the general areas of the board. Because showing the casual reader/poster the causes of degradation of people becomes a sort of immunity, and is good for mental health in that they can see it wasn't them that was insane the whole time. A few guys on a board confirming American girls are stuck up doesn't hold the same weight as an explanation of a decade long programming campaign in tv/film and explaining how this is all coordinated very easily as the entertainment/culture creation industry is completely fraternal.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I think we are all aware of the social engineering here. But the conspiracy goes deeper than that perhaps. Who knows how deep the rabbit hole goes. There is so much info about it on other forums and on YouTube. We occasionally post about it here but it's not a top priority. Helping other guys with their loneliness and frustration is.

But anyhow, feel free to share more :)

Do you listen to Alex Jones or David Icke by the way? I post on David Icke's forum a lot too. There are many aware/enlightened thinkers there.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

yt link taken down
Last edited by odbo on November 12th, 2012, 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Rudderless
Freshman Poster

Post by Rudderless »

How about something simple like, convince women to work in a productive career and you can effectively double your countries productivity? There are obviously cost to everything but the pros out weigh the cons in the opinion of a materialistic society.
Rudderless
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

that was quite possibily the dumbest thing i've ever heard. did you watch the video WITH SOUND?

They doubled their human-farming yield by encouraging women to work. Women's Liberation in the US was funded by the Rockefeller Foundation. This primarily accomplished two things. They were now able to tax the other half of the population. They were able to destroy the family and indoctrinate the children. Since the mother is working (or dead tired when she's home) children get all their morals and advice from school officials. They see their parents as second in command or unauthorized authority figures. Which is very dangerous but perfect for a communist society which we live in.

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Rudderless wrote:How about something simple like, convince women to work in a productive career and you can effectively double your countries productivity? There are obviously cost to everything but the pros out weigh the cons in the opinion of a materialistic society.
:shock: my god. i just came back to this. i can't grasp this level of ignorance. you do realize that women work on basically every nation on earth? women didn't have to work in 1930s Germany or 1950s America because of the nation's prosperity

You do realize that your materialistic lifestyle survives on the back of people in the 3rd world who work for slave wages

You do realize that superficiality & materialism has nothing to do with happiness and is simply a way to mislead and control you. not to mention get the money that "the man" pays for your labor.. back into their hands.

Rudderless
Freshman Poster

Post by Rudderless »

LinuxOnly wrote:They doubled their human-farming yield by encouraging women to work. Women's Liberation in the US was funded by the Rockefeller Foundation. This primarily accomplished two things. They were now able to tax the other half of the population. They were able to destroy the family and indoctrinate the children. Since the mother is working (or dead tired when she's home) children get all their morals and advice from school officials. They see their parents as second in command or unauthorized authority figures. Which is very dangerous but perfect for a communist society which we live in.
Exactly. I think you misunderstand. I'm with you. "How it relates to Women here... Abroad... with respect to this forum anyway"
Rudderless
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

the root cause of the state of the world today is a fundemental error and flaw in the psycology of mankind. beleif that it is the result of a deliberate conspiricy is exactly like the beleif that a god must be the cause of life on earth; it was an assumption made due to lack of information and understanding, as we now have learned that there is a natural explanation for there being life on earth. similarly there is a natural explanation for the selfishness and greed for power seen in todays world and throughout history: when man developed language, thoughts started occuring in humans minds. thoughts do not come in the form of a voice but in order to conceptualize them one needs to imagine them as a projection of ones own voice causing one to mistakenly identify their thoughts as who they are. this is how the human ego came to be. peoples identification is with a thought form which is subjected to their limitless imagination, so technically they are the imagination of themselves, yet because they are not aware of this, they think their identity is dependant only on objective reality in the outside world rather than their subjective projection of it, so they try to change the world outside of them to gain a desirable self image based on their past conditioning and instincts. thoughts are in constant flux so the need to constantly reafirm ones identity never stops leading to never ending desire to become more by attaining more, be it material possesions or power and prestige. the modern economic structure has been designed to best fit the psycology of humanity and capitalize on it for economic growth. awakening makes you stop desiring and live in the moment because in a single instance you recognize this process of unconcious identification for what it is, not on an an intellectual level but just internally. and its so absurd in reality that if you recognize it there is no way you would continue doing it.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

American women are some of the dumbest bricks on earth, I'll admit that. Good luck ever trying to wake them up. Most are hopeless.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

odbo wrote:that was quite possibily the dumbest thing i've ever heard. did you watch the video WITH SOUND?

They doubled their human-farming yield by encouraging women to work. Women's Liberation in the US was funded by the Rockefeller Foundation. This primarily accomplished two things. They were now able to tax the other half of the population. They were able to destroy the family and indoctrinate the children. Since the mother is working (or dead tired when she's home) children get all their morals and advice from school officials. They see their parents as second in command or unauthorized authority figures. Which is very dangerous but perfect for a communist society which we live in.
Good summary.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

odbo wrote:
Bump.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

expatasiaseeker wrote:American women are some of the dumbest bricks on earth, I'll admit that. Good luck ever trying to wake them up. Most are hopeless.
Precisely true.

Lebanese-Armenian-Americans KIND OF get it. They are the ONLY group I know that does. They are the survivors of genocide 100 years ago, and also refugees from ethnic conflict and Zionist wargames in the 80's.

Other "hyphenated" (immigrant) Americans SEE the problem, but are somehow paralyzed. They think the White Man will rise up and save them, or something, I think. I really don't understand them. They've been through hardship and mayhem, and have come here, and they see what's happening, but they continue to cling to an American Dream that is now indeed just a dream. As long as the trash is picked up weekly, and the shopping malls are open, they KNOW that America is still the best.

White men are all over the internet, they see what is happening. But White women? They see everything, they are smart. But their butts are rooted to the ground. You can't get them to leave. Instead of daydreaming of celebrities and career glory, freedom-minded White women spend their days dreaming of an America that no longer exists.

My mother, who is world-class-brilliant in every other aspect, is one of them.