Reminds me of some of the fights on this forum.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Reminds me of some of the fights on this forum.

Post by zacb »

The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

There is no one more ignorant than a White person who denies there are genetic differences among humans, and that most niggers and other "minorities" detest them simply for being White. Since those self-righteous people hate "racists", free thought, free speech and "white privilege" so much, I welcome them to put their money where their mouth is and go to Africa to marry a niggress. At the very least they should feel free to live in or even walk through Black-only neighborhoods in urban America like I have.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Reminds me of some of the fights on this forum.

Post by zboy1 »

LOL, Bill Burr is the S*it.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

odbo wrote:There is no one more ignorant than a White person who denies there are genetic differences among humans, and that most niggers and other "minorities" detest them simply for being White. Since those self-righteous people hate "racists", free thought, free speech and "white privilege" so much, I welcome them to put their money where their mouth is and go to Africa to marry a niggress. At the very least they should feel free to live in or even walk through Black-only neighborhoods in urban America like I have.
Odbo, why do you have to be such a racist douche, sigh.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

zboy1 wrote:
odbo wrote:There is no one more ignorant than a White person who denies there are genetic differences among humans, and that most niggers and other "minorities" detest them simply for being White. Since those self-righteous people hate "racists", free thought, free speech and "white privilege" so much, I welcome them to put their money where their mouth is and go to Africa to marry a niggress. At the very least they should feel free to live in or even walk through Black-only neighborhoods in urban America like I have.
If I'm such a bad guy, why do you fear my opinions. Why don't you let me have my freedom of speech instead of editing/deleting my posts, like here: http://happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopi ... 80&start=0
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

odbo wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
If I'm such a bad guy, why do you fear my opinions. Why don't you let me have my freedom of speech instead of editing/deleting my posts, like here: http://happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopi ... 80&start=0
I don't fear your opinions, Odbo, I only asked you to stop posting racist images and pictures for the millionth time because of all the complaints I've been getting about it, and you don't listen. I had to delete some of those racist pictures you posted earlier int the year because the thread was popping up this week and some people were not happy about it. I never deleted any of your racist comments that didn't have the racist pics on them though, but I did call you a racist douche--which is true, btw.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Reminds me of some of the fights on this forum.

Post by Jester »

Funny..
... but it's true. People are getting more vocal. I think the internet reflects what people are really thinking.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 24th, 2013, 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

odbo wrote: most niggers and other "minorities" detest them simply for being White.
Most Blacks are cool with all other races... Blacks are the least raciest group of people on the planet...Black people just want to be treated fairly..... You can't treat people like s*** and then expect them to be nice and friendly in return...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Most Blacks are cool with all other races...

Blacks are the least raciest group of people on the planet...
Often true.

Except in prison, or in public high school hallways. Where the minority of monsters among Black Americans manage to take control of Blacks in general, and create a miniature Hell.

NorthAmericanguy wrote:You can't treat people like s*** and then expect them to be nice and friendly in return...
You just contradicted yourself. You just gave a reason why we can expect Blacks to behave like monsters.

Even a Batman movie gives a villain a backstory, a reason he became a villain.

SO?
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

Right on.

All white liberals should be forced to live with illegal immigrants and blacks.