In Brazil and loving it!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

In Brazil and loving it!

Post by skateboardstephen »

just wanted to let the crew know i made it safe.i feel better all ready.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

How are the people? How is the visa situation?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

ladislav wrote:How are the people? How is the visa situation?
The people are great.I feel instantly apart of the community vs just existing like in the states.i am here on a tourist visa for three months but i am getting married here.After my marriage i am applying for my perminant residency.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Derp
Freshman Poster

Post by Derp »

How are the women compared to American women?
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

skateboardstephen wrote:
The people are great.I feel instantly apart of the community vs just existing like in the states.i am here on a tourist visa for three months but i am getting married here.After my marriage i am applying for my perminant residency.
Smart man.

I always say that if you are going to go through with marriage, do it in latin america or asia and STAY THERE!

NEVER bring your foreign wife to America or she'll become just like the women you've come to hate.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

skateboardstephen wrote: The people are great.I feel instantly apart of the community vs just existing like in the states.i am here on a tourist visa for three months but i am getting married here.After my marriage i am applying for my perminant residency.
Congratulations!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Congrats to you.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

If you want that big, extended family lifestyle, there's no better place (in terms of location/climate, diversity of peoples, cooking styles, etc) than Brazil. In other words, I hope to never see you back home :wink:
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

So you finally made it down there. I'm happy for you Steve. I wish you the best with everything. I'm happy to hear you feel apart of the community unlike being here in the States. You speak Portuguese, you love the culture, it's a vibrant culture, you got yourself an Afro-Brazilian finance, you blend in with the culture, and I'm sure her family has welcomed you with open arms. What more could you ask for? I see you want to get permanent residency while your at it. Good!! Enjoy your time down there man.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

skateboardstephen wrote:
May I suggest a moment of silence so we can all focus on our collective JEALOUSY?

jk,
;)

congratulations and blessings
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Derp wrote:How are the women compared to American women?
They speak when they see you,cook,clean,they know how to do shit like knitting and they look like women.But you still have to know how to talk to them though.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Thread is worthless without pictures...
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 24th, 2013, 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

djfourmoney wrote:Thread is worthless without pictures...
Pictures must include boobies.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

:lol:

thanks guys
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."