Is Philippines the easiest country to get laid?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 25th, 2018, 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

lavezzi wrote:dont become disheartened ghost. i've been through a similar perspective and it can look a nightmare but there is much light to be found if you just remain true to yourself and what you beleive in. getting laid is the shallowest of pesurits and is only adamently sought by those who have given up on deeper meaning to life. like attracts like without exceptions, thats whats important to remember.
Are you a monk by any chance?
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

publicduende wrote:
leavingusa wrote:First of all you are a p***y whipped PC little mangina, that's obvious to everyone here. You barely qualify as a man and yet you come here to argue against the basic premise of this forum and tell guys to believe you instead of their lying eyes.

He did not say he was focusing on the hottest girls, quit putting words into peoples mouth. He should not have to settle for a fat ugly girl and there are plenty of girls shorter than him, a 5 foot tall girl does not need a guy who is 6'2. They do it because they have daddy gov and make work jobs supporting them so they can afford to be picky. Most guys have very few options because of this.

Second, the ugly ones have shitty personalities because they get rode hard and put away wet every weekend by guys 3 and 4 notches above them. If a girl is a 5 she goes out with 8s because being an 8 here gets you a cup of coffee.

They don't want to settle for a guy on their level because in their minds that's what they think they deserve. Of course they end up as miserable cat ladies but in the meantime Joe average isn't getting squat.
Firstly, dear Leaving a**, the basic premise of this forum is in itself quite debatable, as his main proponent (Winston) is anything but happier abroad. Secondly, where have I told LY to go for fat and ugly girls? I was simply advising him not to focus on looks but on personality. You could have a perfectly feminine, nice girl who is also chubby (not necessarily fat as in "obese") and fine with it. See, even your few statements above keep confirming me how wrong this attitude is: always there giving yourselves and people around you numbers. A "5" who goes out with an "8", a male "8" who will be rejected by "6"'s. Perhaps you're too locked in your self-referential "go for the best" world to understand how childish and pathetic you sound to anyone who's not from the US of A. This forum might have a bias on US members, yet this doesn't mean you and your culture of appearance and material wealth is all there is in the world.

Let me tell you something, just to settle this debate for good. Any permutation of inner and outer beauty, any mix of good personality and good looks is permitted by nature. There is absolutely no point arguing that a fat girl will have a shitty personality because she will have been everybody's slut: it might be right in a few cases, and completely off the mark for all others. If you actually had a life outside this forum, by now you would have probably met gorgeous girls with a good personality, ugly girls with an irresistible personality, stuck-up hotties and even stuck-up uglies. You wouldn't probably be much happier than you are now, but you would have at least a wider sample of women on which to base your narrative.
Don't want to butt in too much here, except to say this:

There is a BIG difference between a happy, girlish female, who is naturally built a little thick in the middle, who knows how to cook and enjoys displaying her culinary talent in public as well as offering her body to her man in private...

...and a typical college-age out-of-shape muffin-top Sex-In-The-City-watching White-AW "Valley Girl" slut-ette who stops in to Starbucks with her bff's for a 600 calorie Frappuccino and plenty o' texting every afternoon after "skole".
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote:Laying bad girls is easy in the Philippines, laying good girls is hard.

The majority of Filipinas ( over 50%) are virgins before they get married. I have read estimates in newspapers that it was actually 85% at least 10 years ago. Things are different in Manila and Cebu but the level of virginity is still very high. Also, virginity before marriage is the norm in most developing countries for the majority of the unmarried young female population. I am not saying all- I am saying the majority.

Most girls in colleges and offices will not just put out unless there is a serious relationship looming that leads to marriage. Most Filipino guys do not want a non virgin and most fathers do not want her daughter to hanky-panky because it ruins the family reputation.

Now, there are always exceptions to the rule but exceptions do not a rule make. I personally met good girls who had lost their virginity and most were f--ked up in the head and very emotionally affected by it.

In smaller towns most girls live with parents and have a curfew. It does not mean you cannot date them - it just means that she will have a chaperone. Again, it is like that in the majority of cases.

Now, if getting laid means just getting a female for sex, there are many that you can get but they will not be cream of the crop. These are the girls that I see most Westerners with- either hookers from bars or single moms over 27. And these are available in most big cities.
Thanks for the info, very helpful and encouraging.

I guess you have had to do a lot of research to acquire all this knowledge. Tough job...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: ANSWER

Post by Jester »

davewe wrote:
One of the tactics people who are unsuccessful in life (or at least a particular aspect of life) use is setting the bar to a place that success is unlikely.
For example the unemployed man who says "I won't take any job that doesn't pay me 100k" which allows him to not confront the fact that he cannot get a decent job. On HA there are many men who go womanless in life but proclaim that they won't accept a girl who isn't rated to their requirement. Then to feel better such people attack the guy who has a job (albeit one that doesn't pay 100k) or the guy who has a girl (because the girl isn't a 10). It's a childish strategy and one associated with losers.

Such losers cannot stand anyone who has a happy life or some level of success. So the unemployed guy rails on the dirty pig of a capitalist who has a corporate job. And some posters on HA (like our fearless leader) whine about the impossibility of finding a girl who meets their requirements and attack those who are capable of doing it, saying the girl can't really be good enough.

Rock - I suppose if you had ever met me or the girls I have been with your critique might be a little bit fair. You could say "I've met Dave and his gf, and she's not to my taste" or whatever. But you have not met me or the women. As to the desperate women I have had relationships with in Phils all 3 were college educated, 1 was in law school in Manila, only 1 was truly poor, 1 was actually quite middle class. All three were young and attractive (at least by my standards, which are the only standards I care about), 1 was actually tall with the Chinese blood you lust for.

Bottom line is this: while I am being loved by a fine girl who wants nothing more than to be with me and see me happy, you are seeking your mythical girl who you cannot obtain. While I am receiving another BJ, you are hanging out in Manila and talking to one of the few Pinays who buys into your nonsense. I can't speak for Taco, Lad or any others you've called out, but I ain't trading places with you.

As to the posters/readers on HA, I get nothing from whether you believe me or not. I know there are great women to be had in Phils. Whether you come to Phils and experience it or not does not benefit me one bit; I'm a software engineer, not a travel agent. But ask yourself this - does your staying away benefit the losers? I believe it does. If 50 guys from this site visit Phils and most meet nice gfs, or meet potential wives, or just meet cute girls to have sex with, it completely repudiates the losers. Think about how desperately Winston wants you all the believe that the Philippines and now Taiwan sucks. That's not to give you valuable information - it's to validate his failures.

So don't listen to me. I got no problem with that. But do listen to guys like Outwest, a guy who has lived in Phils for many years and has a pretty young wife, or Pete who has married the girl of his dreams. There are many many similar stories you can hear if you're smart enough not to listen to the losers or whoremongers.
Gold.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Ghost wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Ghost wrote:Feminism is much more than just "amazonian freak show." It's a female's rejection of her femininity from the inside out. It manifest physically, but it isn't primarily about how she looks. And I do think all women have inner-feminist, and it is up to a healthy, rational, patriarchal society to channel it into something good. Hypergamy for instance, is a natural female instinct, and part of a woman's inner-feminism, but it can be channeled.

The problem is, in feminist societies, like the U.S., women become amazonian freak shows because that inner-feminist is told to burst out and parade around, denigrate men, and be an unrestrained beast.

And yes, I see the passive aggressive, deceptive personalities to be awful too. In my mind, there is easily a balance between deceitful and brash. But good luck to any man seeking it in a woman, I guess.
What you mean by "inner feminist" is simply a woman's legitimate need to express herself: her talents and skills, her opinions, her desires. I continue to be baffled why some of you mistake something that is inherently good and natural with a fringe movement for "social liberation" that, hower influential in specific contexts, never really had such a big footprint in history. Hyperhamy and polygamy are concepts more akin to anthtopological and sociological research than the discourse about modern men and women. A good man knows how to control his instinct and be faithful to only a handful of women in his life. Equally, a good woman knows it's pointless to aspire to somebody bigger and better than the man she currently has. And even then, there's always this "little" unknown in your life equation that keeps eluding you: love. Reducing human relationships to a matter of repressive patriarchal societies, dominant males and submissive females equates to blatantly ignore centuries of social battles and progress.
Feminism is hardly a woman's need to express herself. Feminism is a modern name for a much older phenomenon; it is nothing new, and includes the glorification of the worst of female nature: hypergamy, greed, narcissism, parasitism, and so on. Women do know to "aspire" to a better man than she has. Modern society glorifies it and it helps along so much misery. Our history comes with us and cannot simply be dismissed to textbooks on anthropology and sociology. The human condition can be monstrous when set loose unto chaos, or can be channeled into a beautiful thing. Modern societies ignore human nature at their own peril.

Take your rottenness and go sell it where they'll buy your bullshit.
One thing is sure: "feminism" is the one-stop shop, the single label with which you like to call all of your paranoias. So, in your life, you've never met males who are hypergamic, greedy, narcissistic and parasitic? Hell dude, you have probably either been extremely lucky to know only the very best of men and the very worst of women. Or, as I suspect, you have absolutely no life outside your PC screen and this forum.

Anybody could "aspire to a better man/woman that she/he has". It doesn't take a genius, it doesn't take a supermodel, it doesn't take a millionaire. My wife could hit on any man, probably fitter, more handsome and wealthier than me here in London. I could pop to the Philippines or Colombia, or even roam a few local dating sites, and look for a lover or two. So friggin' what? Do you really think that giving in to one's instincts and always look for someone bigger and better can make them happier? Ever heard of dignity and self-control? Ever heard of love? Love? Respect between partners? Do you even begin to acknowledge all the emotional/cultural/social strata that cover, protect and dignify the human condition over the bare skin, the 100%-instinct alpha male/female baboon behaviour? For all their problems and idiosyncrasies, modern societies are a far, far better deal for men and women alike compared to, say, the late 18th century, not to mention the dark ages.

On your last comment, I just have to feel pity for you. I sell bullshit, you sell the ultimate truth. Yet, surprise surprise, it's you who have the urge to come to a forum like this to legitimate your perennial state of misery.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Jester wrote:
publicduende wrote:
leavingusa wrote:First of all you are a p***y whipped PC little mangina, that's obvious to everyone here. You barely qualify as a man and yet you come here to argue against the basic premise of this forum and tell guys to believe you instead of their lying eyes.

He did not say he was focusing on the hottest girls, quit putting words into peoples mouth. He should not have to settle for a fat ugly girl and there are plenty of girls shorter than him, a 5 foot tall girl does not need a guy who is 6'2. They do it because they have daddy gov and make work jobs supporting them so they can afford to be picky. Most guys have very few options because of this.

Second, the ugly ones have shitty personalities because they get rode hard and put away wet every weekend by guys 3 and 4 notches above them. If a girl is a 5 she goes out with 8s because being an 8 here gets you a cup of coffee.

They don't want to settle for a guy on their level because in their minds that's what they think they deserve. Of course they end up as miserable cat ladies but in the meantime Joe average isn't getting squat.
Firstly, dear Leaving a**, the basic premise of this forum is in itself quite debatable, as his main proponent (Winston) is anything but happier abroad. Secondly, where have I told LY to go for fat and ugly girls? I was simply advising him not to focus on looks but on personality. You could have a perfectly feminine, nice girl who is also chubby (not necessarily fat as in "obese") and fine with it. See, even your few statements above keep confirming me how wrong this attitude is: always there giving yourselves and people around you numbers. A "5" who goes out with an "8", a male "8" who will be rejected by "6"'s. Perhaps you're too locked in your self-referential "go for the best" world to understand how childish and pathetic you sound to anyone who's not from the US of A. This forum might have a bias on US members, yet this doesn't mean you and your culture of appearance and material wealth is all there is in the world.

Let me tell you something, just to settle this debate for good. Any permutation of inner and outer beauty, any mix of good personality and good looks is permitted by nature. There is absolutely no point arguing that a fat girl will have a shitty personality because she will have been everybody's slut: it might be right in a few cases, and completely off the mark for all others. If you actually had a life outside this forum, by now you would have probably met gorgeous girls with a good personality, ugly girls with an irresistible personality, stuck-up hotties and even stuck-up uglies. You wouldn't probably be much happier than you are now, but you would have at least a wider sample of women on which to base your narrative.
Don't want to butt in too much here, except to say this:

There is a BIG difference between a happy, girlish female, who is naturally built a little thick in the middle, who knows how to cook and enjoys displaying her culinary talent in public as well as offering her body to her man in private...

...and a typical college-age out-of-shape muffin-top Sex-In-The-City-watching White-AW "Valley Girl" slut-ette who stops in to Starbucks with her bff's for a 600 calorie Frappuccino and plenty o' texting every afternoon after "skole".
Of course there is, and given that, according to some statistics, two thirds of US men and women are either overweight or obese, I have no problem understanding it. Yet, in a country of 311 million people, I would be really shocked if one couldn't find a single genuine girl, perhaps a chubby-healthy type, who has more brains and curves than self-entitlement, in his neighbourhood. A young woman who is happy with her figure and whose "thickness" reflects a love for good food (which, as we Italians know well, is not really that fattening!) and not an eating disorder.
Last edited by publicduende on November 12th, 2012, 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

publicduende wrote:
...Since I joined this forum I have seen this attitude in a great number of posters, even those who have never been to thos places and keep daydreaming of trading their miserable social/love life for that Asian harem utopia.
AND???!!.......

publicduende wrote: So, moral of the story. Instead of talking poor girls vs. middle class girls, I would rather shift the focus to the idea of lower-middle class (or poor) girl with enough soul and brains to desire that level of intellectual involvement and independence which can only come from a strong personality, self-esteem, a well-meant sense of pride and probably a good family upbringing.
IMO the thing to look for anywhere. The daughter of a not-so-well-paid intellectual, OR, the very intelligent and precocious daughter of a relatively poor man who neverteless has some"gumption' - an independent farmer or small business owner.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Jester wrote:
publicduende wrote: So, moral of the story. Instead of talking poor girls vs. middle class girls, I would rather shift the focus to the idea of lower-middle class (or poor) girl with enough soul and brains to desire that level of intellectual involvement and independence which can only come from a strong personality, self-esteem, a well-meant sense of pride and probably a good family upbringing.
IMO the thing to look for anywhere. The daughter of a not-so-well-paid intellectual, OR, the very intelligent and precocious daughter of a relatively poor man who neverteless has some"gumption' - an independent farmer or small business owner.
You got me. I think emerging countries are full of these kinds of "socially mobile" young women. Otherwise they wouldn't be called "emerging" :)
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

leavingusa wrote:
publicduende wrote:

Knock off the mealy mouthing and back peddling..

All you do is give people a hard time over nothing and split hairs to promote your anti-male, cock blocking agenda.

Leaving your hair splitting bullshit aside, you told that guy he had to settle for a fat ugly troll because he's 5'6 and Asian. He was not going for the best, he wants a girl that doesn't make him sick, don't put words in people's mouths.

You also said because he's Asian he has to lower his expectations.

Maybe you can explain for the class why Asian men don't deserve attractive women? I want to hear it.
Wouldn't it be better to just go and read the actual post, to see who is putting words in whose mouth? All I have told LY is not to rule out girls who he would believe are not at the same level as him, and at least try to understand if they have a personality, a heart and most importantly if something deep, serious and mutual could develop. This is what every sensible human being, perhaps outside the US, would do from the moment of their dating debut till the moment they die. Having said that, some "fat ugly trolls" might have more inner qualities than those beach hotties everybody seems to be drooling for. Seeing is believing. Even less I am implying he should lower his standards because he's Asian. I would give the above advice to any young man in his 20's, regardless of race and level of physical attractiveness.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

lavezzi wrote:a filipina messaged me on DIA saying shes in dublin and looking for a friend or lover to give her a tour around. she also gave her mobile number. this is strange. i could understand this if it was a poor filipina in the phillipines but why would one whos able to travel and stay in one of the most expensive cities in the world be so direct? i have certain personal principles and truth seeking obligations namely living in complete unattatchment, so i will not be persuing this opportunity to know the truth of the subject of this thread as id rather know the truth about the nature of reality. oh well, i assume she left the same message on several other profiles of guys from here so at least for some other desperate 'mangina' out there christmas will have come early this year :D
Yes and no.

She is a girl with a past, yes.

But she selects men who look interesting. Your profile, all thoughtful and meditative, is no doubt quite different than other men's. So you look different, which to chicks is a good thing - since they are wired to keep searching for "The One". So no, she didn't just PM everyone randomly. Just a few she considered "eligible' to mate with. The rest is up to you.

If you can avoid falling in love, she might make a very nice affair.

If you are (like me) too romantic, and falling in love too easily, then of course do not call her.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ginger wrote:
ladislav wrote:Laying bad girls is easy in the Philippines, laying good girls is hard.

The majority of Filipinas ( over 50%) are virgins before they get married. I have read estimates in newspapers that it was actually 85% at least 10 years ago. Things are different in Manila and Cebu but the level of virginity is still very high. Also, virginity before marriage is the norm in most developing countries for the majority of the unmarried young female population. I am not saying all- I am saying the majority.

Most girls in colleges and offices will not just put out unless there is a serious relationship looming that leads to marriage. Most Filipino guys do not want a non virgin and most fathers do not want her daughter to hanky-panky because it ruins the family reputation.

Now, there are always exceptions to the rule but exceptions do not a rule make. I personally met good girls who had lost their virginity and most were f--ked up in the head and very emotionally affected by it.

In smaller towns most girls live with parents and have a curfew. It does not mean you cannot date them - it just means that she will have a chaperone. Again, it is like that in the majority of cases.

Now, if getting laid means just getting a female for sex, there are many that you can get but they will not be cream of the crop. These are the girls that I see most Westerners with- either hookers from bars or single moms over 27. And these are available in most big cities.
We did a sociology study about virginity before marriage (1000 respondents, 20 rural and remote locales, 50 respondents per locale). Less than 30% are virgins before they are with the guy they are currently married to or living with.

I've had patients who said they were virgins and lo and behold, I found out they are pregnant. Miracles are quite common here it seems, as immaculate conceptions are taking the medical field by storm :P

Maybe they give answers on what society expects them to be, but hey that 50% estimate is seriously wrong.

In some cases, a province girl may have gotten too comfortable with a boy in as early as 12-13 then just pretend it didn't happen to save face, family honor and all.

I love my country but I am a realist, I can get in trouble for saying this but so be it.
Sounds like Filipino society is seriously broken, like many others. Fathers not on the job. And coed public schools.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

lavezzi wrote:i decided to ring the filipina seeing as how it was just such a coincidence that she messaged me the day my korean gf went back home. turns out, she works and lives in my very area! im telling you all, you are going about things the wrong way. you cannot change the world outside yourself and find happiness. if you change inside by raising your consciousness, you will draw things into you. i had read that after the spiritual awakening experience, one always draws very specific experiences into their life to clear out all their old accumilated conditioning and desires. i was skepticle about this even after i met my first gf days after i had mine, but now its looking to me like there is some kind of law of attraction the world operates under.
As we say in Armenian, "May it be sweet!"
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

publicduende wrote:
Jester wrote:
You got me. I think emerging countries are full of these kinds of "socially mobile" young women. Otherwise they wouldn't be called "emerging" :)
Thank you for this encouragement. It is always appreciated by those of us wandering, bewildered and thirsty, here in "The Desert".
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Rock wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
davewe wrote:
Rock wrote:
Davewe, Taco, Lad, and others, please take note. She just admitted to the elephant in the room which most Pinoys and Pinays are too polite or too 'asian' to talk about in front of you. Take a good hard objective look at that Pinay on your arm under harsh daytime sunlight and without the benefit of beer goggles.
Another classy remark, Rock. You're really on a roll. What you failed to mention here is that we were in PI at the same time a few weeks back and you texted me frequently about your search for the mythical 5'10" white Pinay with a big a**. When I had the audacity to wish you good luck and suggest that such girls barely exist in PI, you pulled the same "work hard to find a needle in a haystack" bullshit.

One of the tactics people who are unsuccessful in life (or at least a particular aspect of life) use is setting the bar to a place that success is unlikely. For example the unemployed man who says "I won't take any job that doesn't pay me 100k" which allows him to not confront the fact that he cannot get a decent job. On HA there are many men who go womanless in life but proclaim that they won't accept a girl who isn't rated to their requirement. Then to feel better such people attack the guy who has a job (albeit one that doesn't pay 100k) or the guy who has a girl (because the girl isn't a 10). It's a childish strategy and one associated with losers.

Such losers cannot stand anyone who has a happy life or some level of success. So the unemployed guy rails on the dirty pig of a capitalist who has a corporate job. And some posters on HA (like our fearless leader) whine about the impossibility of finding a girl who meets their requirements and attack those who are capable of doing it, saying the girl can't really be good enough.

Rock - I suppose if you had ever met me or the girls I have been with your critique might be a little bit fair. You could say "I've met Dave and his gf, and she's not to my taste" or whatever. But you have not met me or the women. As to the desperate women I have had relationships with in Phils all 3 were college educated, 1 was in law school in Manila, only 1 was truly poor, 1 was actually quite middle class. All three were young and attractive (at least by my standards, which are the only standards I care about), 1 was actually tall with the Chinese blood you lust for.

Bottom line is this: while I am being loved by a fine girl who wants nothing more than to be with me and see me happy, you are seeking your mythical girl who you cannot obtain. While I am receiving another BJ, you are hanging out in Manila and talking to one of the few Pinays who buys into your nonsense. I can't speak for Taco, Lad or any others you've called out, but I ain't trading places with you.

As to the posters/readers on HA, I get nothing from whether you believe me or not. I know there are great women to be had in Phils. Whether you come to Phils and experience it or not does not benefit me one bit; I'm a software engineer, not a travel agent. But ask yourself this - does your staying away benefit the losers? I believe it does. If 50 guys from this site visit Phils and most meet nice gfs, or meet potential wives, or just meet cute girls to have sex with, it completely repudiates the losers. Think about how desperately Winston wants you all the believe that the Philippines and now Taiwan sucks. That's not to give you valuable information - it's to validate his failures.

So don't listen to me. I got no problem with that. But do listen to guys like Outwest, a guy who has lived in Phils for many years and has a pretty young wife, or Pete who has married the girl of his dreams. There are many many similar stories you can hear if you're smart enough not to listen to the losers or whoremongers.
I totally agree with you Dave, bravo...

You only listen to those who have failed to learn from their mistakes.
Which mistakes? Did I marry an Ameriskank one or more times and get taken to the cleaners? Did I waste any of my adult life slaving in the States while getting abused by the women and the system? You forget that I have spent my whole adult life so far "Happier Abroad". Davewe is just getting warmed up with micro trips to PI every few months or so and already he's preaching about it.

Perhaps I have never dated or been intimate with my "mythical 10". Cus 10s don't exist in the real world. You may see someone who you think is one. But if you look at her long and hard enough, she will become more like a 9. Perfection does not exist in this world. But guess what. I've had a hell of a time dating and being intimate with girls who mostly range from 5-8 in my own book. I've had many long term relationships, some which involved living together. And I've not had children by conscious choice so you can say I've had all the potential benefits of marriage without the downsides. Marriage doesn't usually seem to make much sense unless perhaps you wanna start a family. So again, where is my mistake?

This lifestyle was by design, living exactly where and how I chose. At times, I was in monogamous arrangements and at other times, I was poly-amorous as Lad calls it. It depended on me and how I felt. The only period I've lived under forced celibacy and datelessness was during most of the time I grew-up in the States. So perhaps my 'mistake' was not being born and raised in the Ukraine or Russia. But I had no control over that so again, its not really a mistake.

So if I'm one of the losers Davewe is talking about, then what's the point of this movement - to pursue being a loser??? After all, I've pretty much lived at least one version of the HA lifestyle to a tee.
I wasn't specifically talking about you. I was speaking in general terms. Single unmarried men like to attack men who have successfully found a long term GF or Wife.

That's all I was really saying.