Poll: Should racist topics be allowed in this forum?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Should racist topics be allowed on this forum?

Yes. Free speech is the most important thing. If someone can't handle it or avoid the topic, that's their problem.
60%
No. They are offensive and may alienate people from this movement. Such topics divide us rather than unite us.
40%

Total votes: 45
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

zboy1 wrote:How about just prohibiting racial insults directed at members? That's the key difference between the sentences "I hate nig**rs" and "OMG you're a stupid nig**r!" Adults can discuss ideas. Children just lob insults at one another."
I think that this is the only correct solution. Don't ban the use of racial pejoratives nor racially-charged discussions, but instead ban and/or moderate personal attacks against other members.
Winston wrote:I would be fine with that. Would everyone else? This means though, that you would have to allow him to post all those racist images too. They are in a gray area.
Yes, that sounds like a good plan.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Since Winston asked this question in the context of a personal exchange he had with me, I should say that we have privately spoken several times over the past year+ about the moderation on the forum. This was the latest objection I had but certainly not the only one. Hell, my biggest problem with the forum is what a pain in the ass it is to login or access it in general.

As to the racist remark I was quoted making, that was in the context of a story I told from my childhood. I wanted to use the story to exemplified the stupidity of most stereotypes (in this case the "fact" that "the Jews killed Jesus"). I deliberately used the potentially offending word, first because it was true to the story and 2nd because I knew it would offend some. After all, if free speech here means that some people get to say "nigger, kike and the Jews," then surely free speech ought to allow others to call out "racists, anti-semites, whitey, honky, or - goyim." Fair is fair.

If Winston wants to change the policy on what constitutes free speech or appropriate topics, I would be happy. If not grow a pair and expect the mud to get slung back in your direction. Unfortunately the internet allows anonymous little people to act anonymously. Instead, why not go to any African-American neighborhood in North America, throw around "nigger" a few times and let's see what happens. Visit Jerusalem and call them all "kikes". That would clean up the issue in about 10 seconds and Winston wouldn't have to change a thing. Better still stop being anonymous; post your rants using your correct name and location. Problem solved!

Of course I say the above tongue in cheek (mostly). I've no desire to see some race war based on nonsense spewed on the Internet. Just recognize it for what it is.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I would agree Davewe, but the majority voted for free speech and so, everyone will have to respect that. There was a similar poll done a few years ago on this site, and the vast majority voted for free speech then as well.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

davewe wrote:Since Winston asked this question in the context of a personal exchange he had with me, I should say that we have privately spoken several times over the past year+ about the moderation on the forum. This was the latest objection I had but certainly not the only one. Hell, my biggest problem with the forum is what a pain in the a** it is to login or access it in general.

As to the racist remark I was quoted making, that was in the context of a story I told from my childhood. I wanted to use the story to exemplified the stupidity of most stereotypes (in this case the "fact" that "the Jews killed Jesus"). I deliberately used the potentially offending word, first because it was true to the story and 2nd because I knew it would offend some. After all, if free speech here means that some people get to say "nigger, kike and the Jews," then surely free speech ought to allow others to call out "racists, anti-semites, whitey, honky, or - goyim." Fair is fair.

If Winston wants to change the policy on what constitutes free speech or appropriate topics, I would be happy. If not grow a pair and expect the mud to get slung back in your direction. Unfortunately the internet allows anonymous little people to act anonymously. Instead, why not go to any African-American neighborhood in North America, throw around "nigger" a few times and let's see what happens. Visit Jerusalem and call them all "kikes". That would clean up the issue in about 10 seconds and Winston wouldn't have to change a thing. Better still stop being anonymous; post your rants using your correct name and location. Problem solved!

Of course I say the above tongue in cheek (mostly). I've no desire to see some race war based on nonsense spewed on the Internet. Just recognize it for what it is.
Some users here may use racial slurs, but I however don't. In any case, it is interesting that you have a problem with "racism" on this site when you yourself are an obvious Jewish supremacist. You believe that non-Jews are all "crazy" and it doesn't matter what term you use to describe us, whether it be "goyim", "pork-eaters", "the uncircumcised" (even though many of us are circumcised because of your barbaric Jewish influence on United States doctors who mutilate boys' penises just so Jews don't have to be the only ones to suffer the mutilation), or even just plain-old "non-Jews". You obviously think we all are crazy whereas I personally don't think all Jews are crazy.

My only beef with Jews (if you can call it that) are the ones who insist I circumcise my sons and support Israel. No more male members of my family will have their penises mutilated and I broke all ties with the Republican Party due to their undying support for Israel. I as a fiscal conservative who doesn't support Israel do not even have a political party that represents my interests. Therefore, my kids will be born and raised in Mexico where there are no Jews, no circumcision, no support for Israel, and no neo-cons.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

zboy1 wrote:
FreeYourMind wrote:A problem with a blanket question like this is that "racism" can be quite subjective. As a rule I try to stay out of the racial threads, but the worst of the anti-White flamethrowers here sometimes piss me off enough to respond. I'm proud to be White, but respect everyone else and find obvious race baiting to be detrimental to this site, which is supposed to be about identifying how the vast majority of men of all races are getting screwed in the U.S. and other Western countries and then recommending solutions, the most obvious one being living abroad.

I think racial topics should be allowed as this board has a number of Asian, White and Black posters and race is, like feminism, an all-important issue, but not racial slurs and invective that mindlessly condemns an entire race or group of people.
I agree with you, FreeYourMind. But what about Odbo posting his stupid, racist images and pics every time he makes his racist comments in a post. I told him a million times, I'm not going to ban him for his racist comments, but for him posting pictures like these in every thread he comments on:

I agree with you on that. I mentioned in another thread, don't recall which one, that I don't like Odbo throwing around racial slurs. And I can only imagine how the Black guys here feel seeing those images. They don't deserve that (except maybe the few who seem to hate all Whites lol).

Odbo is quite bright and perceptive and I've also said that. He is an excellent critic of the NWO and how the power structure works. I wish he would write his racial criticisms in a more productive way.

My position is that racial slurs and offensive pictures shouldn't be allowed. I don't see how that impedes free expression on race and other issues. This site has a lot of smart posters and they are all capable of expressing themselves in a civilized manner, and the ones that can't or won't should be banned.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

lone_yakuza wrote:Hey, it could help solve the dropping European population and help prevent Islam from taking over. Look at most E Asians: they love European culture. I love European culture I don't want to see that disappear!
It WILL disappear if the European people all race-mix, since culture comes from race. The only way to prevent European culture from disappearing is for Europeans to continue having kids with each other. Only white people can produce white cultures. Likewise, only Asian people can produce Asian cultures.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

lone_yakuza wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:Hey, it could help solve the dropping European population and help prevent Islam from taking over. Look at most E Asians: they love European culture. I love European culture I don't want to see that disappear!
It WILL disappear if the European people all race-mix, since culture comes from race. The only way to prevent European culture from disappearing is for Europeans to continue having kids with each other. Only white people can produce white cultures. Likewise, only Asian people can produce Asian cultures.

If culture comes from race why do I meed British Asians who are even more British in manner, dress, hobbies, interests, ideas, etc. than many white British? Why are there white people who speak an Asian language more fluently than me and know Asian culture better than me??
They are imitators. They are not the innovators.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Everyone is racist to a certain degree. But just because somebody makes racist comments, it's only a generalization and not directed to a specific person which is fine. Freedom of speech is something that has been lost in many places, especially in America. This forum allows grown adults to express their feelings and thoughts, whether it be racist or not, who cares. If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. This forum is not for the weak. I'm half asian and half white and on a daily basis, whether it be online or offline, I always hear or read about something "racist" about both sides of my race. Do I go cry in the corner about it? Of course not. Man up, grow a pair of balls and take it. Just my 2 cents :D
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

lone_yakuza wrote:Maybe so but media and globalization has already created mass race mixing. You can't really stop that.
I never said I was. I was only pointing out that race comes first, then culture. If you want European culture to survive, then Europeans have to survive.
lone_yakuza wrote:And what about white men marrying many women of ethnicity?
So white people don't count as an ethnicity?
lone_yakuza wrote:So basically what you are saying is that you are ok with destroying other cultures as long as white culture is preserved just like America is ok with destroying the world as long as its culture and economy and way of life is preserved.
When did I say I was trying to preserve any culture? YOU are the one trying to preserve European culture.
lone_yakuza wrote:What a perfect example of a world citizen you are.
I am not a world citizen.
lone_yakuza wrote:Is white men marrying women of non-white ethnicity not creating LESS innovators of non-white cultures? Funny thing is that usually the woman of ethnicity goes out of her way to make their kids more non-white while the man of ethnicity who marries a white woman does not really care either way. This has been the case in the 80+ mixed race couples I have met.
I personally am engaged to a white woman, so I cannot adequately answer your question.
lone_yakuza wrote:The kids also tend to look more like their mothers in the long run. In the first year of their lives, they look like the father, but after that, they take on more traits of the mother.

BTW half Chinese are considered fully Chinese in China even if they look very Eurasian/Caucasian. Look at the numerous half white singers/musicians/actors/actresses/models. They fit in with and contribute to Chinese/Asian culture just fine.
I have a cousin who is half-Korean. She was born in South Korea to a Korean mother and American father. She is considered white when she goes there. They brought her up in the United States specifically because in South Korea she was constantly being discriminated against and treated as a non-Korean despite speaking the language natively.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

AmericanInMexico wrote:
Personally, I can sympathize with both points of view. On the one hand, I would like to see the varying races of people in the world survive, and their unique cultures preserved.

On the other hand, I believe that a certain degree of racial mixing is fine, and moreover, I think that it is in fact important in the long run, because it will help strengthen the gene pools of each others' races. Some racially mixed people end up having superior looks, intelligence, athletic abilities, etc. Also, those with mixed-ethnicities are in a unique position to act as ambassadors between each race that they are comprised of, which will be important in the future. I should mention that, discrimination against those of mixed ethnicity - such as what Jester's half-Korean cousin experienced while in S. Korea - makes me very angry indeed.

Perhaps if 10% or so of each nation was allowed to "mix," while the majority stuck with their own kind, then this could be the most ideal compromise. Ironically, I believe it was Odbo who has expressed a similar view in the past. What bothers me about the US is the way that the media constantly encourages certain combinations of lower-class people to race mix; always in our faces, too. Sometimes I wonder if the NWO is simply pushing this agenda in order to ensure that there will be enough pro-athletes and soldiers in the future who will possess the optimum physical/mental characteristics. It is this sort of sh*t that sickens me.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.