Washington And Colorado Legalize Weed

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

If your trying to calm down millions of angry people weed is a good way to do it.

http://www.businessinsider.com/marijuan ... do-2012-11

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

Doesn't make a difference though since it's still invalid, as long as the stupid government insists on keeping it illegal at the federal level, in order to protect their shady business interests. So much for "of the people, by the people, for the people."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Disillusioned_American wrote:Doesn't make a difference though since it's still invalid, as long as the stupid government insists on keeping it illegal at the federal level, in order to protect their shady business interests. So much for "of the people, by the people, for the people."
Exactly. Why don't the federal government do what Portugal did, and decriminalize all drugs on the federal level:

Glenn Greenwald on Drug Decriminalization in Portugal
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

I'm glad that people are starting to come around, and realize how silly the whole "Reefer Madness" mentality is/was.

That said, I really don't care either way, since I don't enjoy smoking pot. Definitely wasted a few years of my life after taking up that lame habit when I got out of the military and started going to college, but at least I was playing in bands and having fun at the time.

Now weed makes me nervous, anxious, and paranoid, plus it always made me angry with myself to know that I was giving my money to scumbags, sometimes getting mildewy-smelling crap and smoking it anyway. I wish I could take back all of those bad decisions. Plus, I can't stand people that smoke weed, they are all boring as hell, and totally self-absorbed.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

When Obama got re-elected, I was at a bar. Almost everyone was an obama supporter here in colorado. They started talking about how Obama is legalizing weed for Colorado.........Jesus fucken Christ............that's how dumb they are.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Marijuana and the Cowardly "Tax it dude!" Crowd

More great insight from Steve Hoca:

Yeah, I doubt these pot smokers will do jack sh*t when the government goons come in to shut them down (probably later this year).

I would love to see this faggot-punk government attempt to heavily tax or even outright ban the use of vitamins/minerals, whey protein, and health foods in general! That would be an awesome sight; to see dozens of FDA/DEA thug faggots getting shot to swiss cheese and massacred by mobs of heavily-armed, angry citizens from among the health/fitness crowd!