Long Time Reader First Time Member

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Thanks for sharing! It always feels good to finally get this kind of stuff off your chest, and share it with people who really understand you.
Lone_Yakuza wrote:Asian American women are extremely conformist in a way, in that they prize white guys because that is what society and the media tells them to prize.. and compared to FOB Asians who have no sense of style, no athletic ability, are not even that good in school.... I can see why they might go for white guys. And most of the Asian American women I have met are extremely shallow as you said, materialistic, and prestige whores, which you also mentioned (wanting a BF from Harvard). Most Asian American women are extremely suggestible and easily brainwashed. That's one of the biggest reasons I am not attracted to them at all. Not to mention their obsession with material wealth. And then, as you said, if you are fluent in an Asian language such as Mandarin, they get annoyed or feel ashamed that you are speaking to them in that language. And honestly, most Asian/Asian American women are not that aesthetic. Most of the above average white girls I have met would beat out even the prettiest Asian American girl. Then again my tastes are very westernized.
Absolutely, very well put. My interest in East Asian-looking women was almost completely killed off by obnoxious Asian-American women, UNTIL I started interacting with a lot of Chinese international students in college, and finally went to China. Of course, my Mandarin skills were greatly appreciated. In fact, they would often look shocked and say, "Why is your Mandarin so good?" This is because they know that most Chinese Americans are not competent in their heritage language (whether Mandarin, Cantonese, Teochew, etc), and would talk in whiny California suburban accents. :P

Asian-American college girls in California tend to:

- put on too much mascara
- wear annoying short shorts that show off not-so-good-looking legs
- go on their iPhones or iWhatever all the time to avoid face-to-face interaction with guys outside their social circles
- have fake friendly smiles hiding irritable personalities, and are double-faced. At least many of the white and black ones are straightforward with their perm-a-scowls and right-in-your-face obnoxious rudeness.

Conversations with them inevitably involve talking about majors ("What are you gonna do with that?"), classes, career plans, shopping, successful friends, family background, and other many other materialistic topics. Whenever I talk to them, I feel like I'm going through a stressful, unpleasant job interview. As another guy has put it, it's like being interviewed by "a nasty bank manager, rather than someone I'd want to sleep with."

So I found my solution by getting out.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Falcon wrote:Thanks for sharing! It always feels good to finally get this kind of stuff off your chest, and share it with people who really understand you.
Lone_Yakuza wrote:Asian American women are extremely conformist in a way, in that they prize white guys because that is what society and the media tells them to prize.. and compared to FOB Asians who have no sense of style, no athletic ability, are not even that good in school.... I can see why they might go for white guys. And most of the Asian American women I have met are extremely shallow as you said, materialistic, and prestige whores, which you also mentioned (wanting a BF from Harvard). Most Asian American women are extremely suggestible and easily brainwashed. That's one of the biggest reasons I am not attracted to them at all. Not to mention their obsession with material wealth. And then, as you said, if you are fluent in an Asian language such as Mandarin, they get annoyed or feel ashamed that you are speaking to them in that language. And honestly, most Asian/Asian American women are not that aesthetic. Most of the above average white girls I have met would beat out even the prettiest Asian American girl. Then again my tastes are very westernized.
Absolutely, very well put. My interest in East Asian-looking women was almost completely killed off by obnoxious Asian-American women, UNTIL I started interacting with a lot of Chinese international students in college, and finally went to China. Of course, my Mandarin skills were greatly appreciated. In fact, they would often look shocked and say, "Why is your Mandarin so good?" This is because they know that most Chinese Americans are not competent in their heritage language (whether Mandarin, Cantonese, Teochew, etc), and would talk in whiny California suburban accents. :P

Asian-American college girls in California tend to:

- put on too much mascara
- wear annoying short shorts that show off not-so-good-looking legs
- go on their iPhones or iWhatever all the time to avoid face-to-face interaction with guys outside their social circles
- have fake friendly smiles hiding irritable personalities, and are double-faced. At least many of the white and black ones are straightforward with their perm-a-scowls and right-in-your-face obnoxious rudeness.

Conversations with them inevitably involve talking about majors ("What are you gonna do with that?"), classes, career plans, shopping, successful friends, family background, and other many other materialistic topics. Whenever I talk to them, I feel like I'm going through a stressful, unpleasant job interview. As another guy has put it, it's like being interviewed by "a nasty bank manager, rather than someone I'd want to sleep with."

So I found my solution by getting out.
Falcon, have you become doctor yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_pfzYD1dXY
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Long Time Reader First Time Member

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

lone_yakuza wrote:Hey brothers.

I came across Winston's materials and articles several years ago but didn't know about these forums. I found this forum a few months ago and thought why the heck not? Might as well join because I agree with most of Winston's views.

So to my background. I'm a 21 year old guy still in university. Women often say I am handsome, but unfortunately these are usually 28+ year olds or cougars. Clearly those women are lonely and want to trick some young guy like me into giving them dick.

Girls my age don't seem really into me. I'd be ok with the cougars if only they were my type but most of the time those women are just a bit too old for my taste or have faces that have clearly lost all their beauty. Yes I pay a lot of attention to a girl's face and physical beauty. I've gotten some compliments from girls my age but generally they were international exchange students that I met while I was at Duke university (these girls were from Europe) or girls from Europe that I met on pen pal sites. But I lack game and trying to date long distance just doesn't work.

And I guess I can see why most girls in America wouldn't like me -> they don't think I am tall enough or "alpha" enough. I am pretty muscular for my size at 5'6" and around 160 lbs of mostly muscle. I strength train and power lift mainly because I train Kyokushin Karate and fighting guys a lot bigger than you requires both speed and strength along with skill. I think I am stronger than most guys, being able to bench 95 lb dumbbells for at least 6 reps and deadlift 400+ lbs and being able to hold my own against 6'+ 230 lb fighters in full contact bare knuckle no protective gear fights. I've done ROTC training so I am no p***y and I at least have the honor to be willing to serve my country even if this country hates me for being an Asian male.

Why am I talking about this stuff? Well I am also a long time reader of JT Tran's stuff about inner game and outer game and whatnot. I don't lift weights or practice martial arts because I am trying to impress girls. That is for my own satisfaction and for self defense. But I had also hoped that as a side effect of being well rounded, it would help me have more passive attractive value to the better looking girls. This is because I am actually more of a "geek"/musician than I am a "jock," though I have always been enthusiastic about martial arts. Maybe girls don't think I have enough of the "swag" or douchebag attitude I see a lot of the skinhead types touting.

It seems that American girls are so hung up about height or perceive Asian men as weak
, that even though I can hold my own and have beaten guys much bigger and taller than I am in a fight, I find that girls don't see me as dating material. That could also be due to my somewhat lone-wolf personality and cold attitude towards people (but what do you expect from me after years of being abused and hated simply for being an Asian guy). Race clearly has a lot to do with these dating trends, and this is affected by how Hollywood portrays certain races (like the completely negative portrayal of Asian men). Just reading all the studies such as the OK cupid study, national census data, and even stuff coming out of JT Tran's own research, it seems that things in the US are very stacked against Asian men. So even if I am something like a 6.5/10 here or 7.5/10 if you factor in all my talents and intelligence, I am only something like a 4/10 to most girls because American society artificially lowers my actual value. And this is a result of the stigma against Asian American men or against men who are not tall and their view that we are not manly enough no matter what. Also, talking to some people in the military, Hollywood is clearly a part of PsychOPs to dehumanize Chinese (Asians in general) to prep America for war against Asia in the future. I was going to go into intel so I am not bullshitting about this and my white captain (a very cool dude and very open minded compared to some of the skinhead-type white guys who often flock to enlist) had also advised me about the dangers of being an Asian guy in the military *cough Private Danny Chen cough*, though the Air Force is the most accepting and laid back of all branches.

The hostile political atmosphere against Asian men really does not help. Particularly cases such as Danny Chen (murdered and not a suicide is what I believe, and a repeat of Vincent Chin) and Lance Corporal Lew.... and to think I almost became an officer in the US military. I'm somewhat glad things did not work out that way, though I would still serve if I were able to just to prove that I have honor. Also the very overt anti-Chinese propaganda in the media. I'm not Chinese. I'm Japanese American and also part Manchu + Dutch. And most people would not think I am Chinese. But the thing is that when there is so much anti-Chinese sentiment it is bound to translate to anti-Asian sentiment. And I have found this to be the common opinion among people my age. Funnily, it is actually older people (31+) of non-Asian descent who seem less anti-Asian and less judgmental. This generation seems to be made up of racist skinheads who regularly visit stormfront or people who just stand on the sidelines as people gang up on one person just for being Asian or a hated minority. I really don't think staying in the US is a very good idea given this kind of hostile atmosphere. Dating is obviously shit for Asian American males unless you are armed with JT Tran's pickup game plans (and even those are only for short term relationships) or if you are lucky enough to live in California and have a large circle of open minded friends.

This is why I basically gave up on women for a while and I still don't really give a f**k about women at the moment. But if I am going to find a long term girlfriend or get married, I am definitely looking at Scandinavian girls or Eastern European girls.

Also, I love cold weather and climate and am very resistant to cold (thanks to Siberian, Hokkaido Japanese, and Dutch genes) so I think I would be a very good match for girls from Scandinavia or Russia.
Welcome! Good introduction. As far as what's in bold, I have the statistics that state that Afro-American women and Asian men are the least desired people in America when people are looking for romance/relationships.

lone_yakuza wrote:I also experienced pretty much the exact same issues as you.

I'm also starting to realize that lifting/bodybuilding/powerlifting are not actually not as popular as I had thought. Also, "meatheads" are actually not all assholes as popularly portrayed -> most of the guys I have met at the gym are pretty cool and open minded. But of course we usually just stay acquaintances because lifting and going to the gym is pretty much a solitary pursuit. Martial arts also appeals only to certain types of people. It is also a solitary pursuit, so there isn't much time to build any kind of real friendship.

I also don't smoke, do any kind of drugs (no alcohol, etc. and I'm allergic to cigarette smoke), I don't go to giant raves and get shitfaced.... Those are all counterproductive to weight lifting and martial arts, which are the two main passions of my life aside from music. Also, my personal convictions are against doing those things, as they hold no meaning, value, and are not entertaining in my opinion..
You sound a lot like myself. I'm also an avid weight lifter and have been lifting since the 90's. As far as bodybuilding/powerlifting, its underground now just like real music. The real lifters are now meeting up in garages/basements or the rare private gyms such as Westside Barbell Club in Ohio.

It's all about money these days, all the hardcore gyms (including the YMCA) from the 50's to the 1990's have disbanded to make room for women and the fat loss crowd. It's sad really, the gym was the only place where there was some sense of brotherhood and male aggression was encouraged and subsequently released.

This is why weight lifting isn't popular anymore other then to the young guys like the jersey shore characters who like to use lots of steroids and do a bunch of arm curls to create disproportionate bodies to impress skank women.

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

impressive introduction. you are a very interesting charakter. maybe you are going to be the next obama of the usa.

sometimes the negatives can be a positive in the long run. but it´s very good that you can see your pros and cons.

the height problem is very disturbing. but when you come to europe this problem will still be there as everybody there is quite tall.

to the thing with the asian girls. maybe you are to young to understand that your feelings can change like in the case with falcon. normally you need more imput and experiences with asian girls so you can develop feelings. you really should give it a chance in my opinion.

don´t forget you do also discriminate against them without really a good reason. - when white girls don´t accept you, you should really try also alternatives.

but i do also respect that you somehow want to go the harder way and want to have a white chick. in my opinion normally 70 per cen is ego. so you might take in to calculation that you are also brainwashed by hollywood. so give asian girls a chance.- and when you really want to be tough to yourself try black. - ok, maybe that´s to much in the beginning.

as you are very young you are still in an idealitic phase though you sound very realistic.

you have somehow a disciplined japanese mind but maybe you should also to try to be more easygoing. i know it´s not that easy, but that is maybe something you should try. many folks use drugs and stuff. but there are also other possibilities...... for example dancing....take it into account that this is the only thing that girls and boys do normally like...learn from the latinos and blacks...

anyway don´t be to hard to yourself....

learn to dance the rest will follow... :)
luoldeng9
Freshman Poster

Post by luoldeng9 »

Last edited by luoldeng9 on July 13th, 2013, 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Billy wrote: you have somehow a disciplined japanese mind but maybe you should also to try to be more easygoing. i know it´s not that easy, but that is maybe something you should try. many folks use drugs and stuff. but there are also other possibilities...... for example dancing....take it into account that this is the only thing that girls and boys do normally like...learn from the latinos and blacks...

anyway don´t be to hard to yourself....

learn to dance the rest will follow... :)
Great suggestion for him.

With his athleticism, he will have a natural advantage.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

thanks jester, let´s don´t forget that bruce lee was also an excelent dancer who won competitions.

i think the asian americans have still grat potential in the matter of entertainment. i am watchin a pop music dance channel here in turkey and there is this american asian group "far east movement". they are entertaining. j-pop and k-pop are very popular world wide so hope is not lost. it´s only a matter of time.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Oppan Gangnam Style!
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

i think yakuza is not a dance guy. he likes rock music. in my experience these kind of guys are very much brain dominated so it would be difficult to change himself. but maybe he will try.

yakuza you remind me of the a guy from the rooshv forum. his name is athlone mcginness. he is a very bright black guy. you should read his posts......
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 6th, 2013, 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Billy wrote:i think yakuza is not a dance guy. he likes rock music. in my experience these kind of guys are very much brain dominated so it would be difficult to change himself. but maybe he will try.

yakuza you remind me of the a guy from the rooshv forum. his name is athlone mcginness. he is a very bright black guy. you should read his posts......
Hmm, didn't know that about him. I consider myself very logic and math oriented, but I like Classical Music. Even though I can't dance very well, I am always willing to make a fool of myself trying. Cha cha cha!

LocDout
Freshman Poster

Post by LocDout »

lone_yakuza wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:While Asian men are portrayed as being less "manly" I think the overall problem is not that you're Asian but rather that you're short. I know Asian men who are over 6 feet tall and they have greater dating success in the United States than I ever did (I'm white, the supposed "dominant race" but because I'm only 5'9 many women refused to date me and even told me it was due to not being tall). Despite them being Asian and me being white, they still had greater dating success simply because they were taller; height is what matters most to American women, more than "confidence" and "sense of humor" and all that other stuff they claim to care about but really don't.

I am a Marine Corps veteran and I saw absolutely no anti-Asian sentiment when I was in the service. I'm not saying it doesn't happen but I think the Daniel Chen incident was a rare example of racism in the military that completely ignores the thousands of other Asian troops in the US military who never experienced what he did. Exceptions do not make a rule.
Yeah I'd agree that height is a big factor in American women being choosy. I guess I can't really blame them because Americans.... and well actually everybody values height in males a lot despite the fact that it is not that big of an advantage in terms of being able to protect a mate.

I'm ok with my height and I think it can actually be advantageous in projectile warfare in that being more compact means you can get into cover more easily, are a bit more coordinated and have more agility, harder to spot (depending on how close the fighting is), and if you lack supplies, you can still run a full gas tank while the very big, tall guy is going to be half-starving and not at his best.

Taller/bigger overall with more muscle mass is definitely more advantageous when we are talking about hard-style martial arts and close-quarter's fighting but I think that is also because most MMA and martial arts tournament organizations outlaw things such as knee stamps/breaking, trips, groin kicking, certain judo throws, toe stamps, joint locks, etc. (and for good reason because those things are not fun) -> techniques where a skilled, strong shorter guy would have a big advantage.

I'm not saying that the entire military is completely racist. It is actually probably more fair overall than many private sectors of the USA because it was the first to "integrate" and gives a fair chance to pretty much everybody.
And the private sectors/companies are be quite racist because the people in management have harbored those feelings for a long time and passed it to their kids and believe in a lot of the propaganda coming from hollywood.

I believe it is mainly those who come from very uneducated backgrounds and are ignorant, who tend to act that way (want to beat up or haze East Asians or minorities that have had propaganda pointed at them). And these uneducated people or people who come from racist backgrounds (whether they be linked to KKK or Nation of Islam or to whatever other hate group), make a bad name when they start bullying other soldiers.

Also, unfortunately, most enlisted soldiers tend to come from poorly educated backgrounds and thus harbor the same kind of racial hatred because of Hollywood's incessant portrayal of Asian men as The Enemy, villain, dickless nerd, asexual martial artist that gets beaten up by a white guy and his girl taken from him, or the Asian male is simply never present in mainstream media. And media has a very profound affect on society, especially psychologically. If you have been in PsychOps, studied intelligence, or participated in any kind of psychological warfare involving propaganda, I think you would know about what I am writing (such as dehumanization of Japanese and to an extent, Germans, in WWII cartoons and movies, dehumanization of Koreans (not sure how that worked exactly) in the Korean war, dehumanization of Vietnamese, etc.).

But what happens when your brother in arms looks like these people that your country and everyone around you is dehumanizing, especially when he is of a minority race (such as an East Asian that you have rarely come in contact with in your personal life)?
I think that most uneducated people and even educated people will begin viewing them with less respect simply because of the military's emphasis on conformity and the effectiveness of such dehumanizing language/warfare-propaganda strategy. Hollywood and American popular culture has been pretty much anti-Asian male since the first Asians set foot on US soil en-masse in the early 1800s. So it would not be surprising that most Americans view us with contempt.

From the opposing side, the same thing happened in WWII with the way the Japanese used propaganda to dehumanize Chinese and Koreans (though with the Koreans, it had to do with them being a colony). My grandfather saw it first hand and saw how many of his fellow officers would abuse Korean-Japanese soldiers (Koreans who had gone to Japan to live aka Zainichi). Obviously he did not agree with his fellow officers.

Anyways, I don't think dehumanization is a good thing because it lets people get away with killing people without realizing what they are actually doing, which is taking the life of a human being who was probably loved dearly by a wife, father/mother, girlfriend, sister, etc. When you take a life, I believe you need to realize the full ramifications of what you are doing and to be able to come to terms with that. Otherwise you are weak minded and your cause for war may not be justified. Of course, killing and war is necessary in many cases, but it shouldn't be done based on some feeling of racial hatred or some need for revenge when your target is not even those who wronged you in the first place. I think that it is really only justified when it is CLEAR that you and your "people" have been wronged by a certain other people or nation or organization. So going after Al Qaeda was completely justified. I'm not so sure about going into Iraq.

While in ROTC, my Caucasian Air Force ROTC Captain pulled me aside one day to tell me about being careful when I got to field training and whatnot.... because I stand out as an Asian, along with my name. The military wants conformity so anything that doesn't conform with the norm is usually singled out and they give you a hard time. Yes you do need a thick skin to survive in the military and honestly I probably don't have the thickest skin, but my skin is kind of rubbery so most unwelcome insults just bounce off.

But if I had to deal with a constant barrage of dehumanizing language like being called "dragon lady" or some stupid shit, I mighta punched the lights out of the perpetrators. Or if I had succeeded in becoming an officer I might have abused my position's power to make some of those bullies completely miserable, which is not really professional behavior, though justified in my opinion, as bullying and hazing only creates more cracks in units and makes it less of an effective fighting force.... unit cohesion and harmony should be paramount. I mean brothers in arms really shouldn't be calling each other demeaning names or making somebody feel less than human. Not sure a white guy would appreciate being called cracker, redneck horse-dick sucker, inbred, animal lover or some other demeaning, completely stereotypical and false language, and then made to eat sand. If they want to haze each other with rigorous and taxing physical training like running 5 miles non stop carrying 60 lbs each and to make sure nobody lags behind or something... that would be a pretty cool way to build comradery.

Joking/poking fun and pure racism/dehumanizing language have a clear line that separates them. A non-Asian calling an Asian dude gook, chink, sucky sucky long time, dragon lady, ladyboy, chinkeye, slant-eyed gook, sand monkey, towelhead, raghead, stinky curry, etc. crosses that line. Because that is the same dehumanizing language the military used/uses back when waging war against East Asians and SE Asians, and also uses in the present while going into the middle east (towelhead, raghead).

I'd much rather be called lazyass, dumbfuck, retard, etc. than those race-based dehumanizing terms that have historical context that is not pleasant, because at least with words like lazyass they might be pointing out a personality flaw that I have that I should be correcting so that I can better serve the military. Calling enemy soldiers bad names is justified because they are trying to kill you. Calling a brother in arms who happens to be Asian those dehumanizing terms would probably turn HIM into an enemy. Not sure that's a good thing for the unit. I mean if I were surrounded on all sides by "comrades' who made it clear they do not view me as human and view me as expendable... I'm not sure I would remain loyal for long, no matter how much loyalty I have for my country, because that is a situation of life or death at the hands of your supposed "comrades" and "brothers in arms."

Of course, the Air Force is the nicest branch out of them all and the most laid back, so my Captain told me that I shouldn't have too many issues if any at all. My captain also pulled aside a few other GMC students and some POC candidates of East Asian descent to have a similar talk. He did so because he told me (and them) he had had some Asian (not sure if it was East Asian or Indian) guy under his supervision kill himself due to a combination of stress and most likely similar race-based bullying. Anyways, I wanted to say this to let you know that I'm not trying to villainize all military members or caucasian peoples in the military, afterall my captain was a very good-hearted, responsible, strong, and good example of a caucasian guy who does his best to live up to the uniform and there are plenty of racists of all other colors besides white.

It is unfortunate that the political climate at present seems so anti-Chinese, and thus anti-Asian, as most Americans cannot distinguish between different Asian ethnicities, nor do they want to... because to them we are just a mass of evil Asians here to steal jobs or stealing jobs in Asia or planning on invading and subverting this country, even if some/most of us would willingly give up our lives to protect the ideas of liberty and democracy, which unfortunately are empty words now.

The new remake of Red Dawn will undoubtedly sow the seeds of anti-Asian sentiment. It was actually supposed to have Chinese villains but they changed it to North Korean villains in the end. While they do have an Asian American vet appear extremely briefly (Ken Choi), the main characters who survive to the end are all white (all the non-white characters die). That's not a very good political message. It would have been wise to include an Asian American male as a lead character fighting for the country loyally so that Americans don't think we are like the invaders and that there are loyal Asian Americans like the 442nd who fought for America despite the fact that their families were in concentration camps just for being Japanese descent. But with the current storyline, it seems almost as if they are trying to paint Asians as the enemy... which would be in line with the current anti-Asian political climate. As I said before, Americans can't distinguish between Asian ethnicities so the change from Chinese to North Korean would not do any good because to most Americans we are the yellow peril horde no matter what ethnicity we are -> we are seen as the "other."

It is also somewhat ironic because the only thing Asians have ever done in the USA has been to get lynched for being Asian in the 1800s, to be massacred or to have had their towns burned down (various Chinatowns burned down, massacres of Chinese Americans, etc.), to be sent to concentration camps (Japanese Americans), and to never get justice for hate crimes (Vincent Chin). I'm just surprised that Vietnam or China or even Japan has not created their own version of Red Dawn because in the 1800s to early 1900s, western Imperialist powers did a TON of bullying of E Asia, invaded E and SE Asia, set up colonies, and pillaged and raped and stole.

Maybe my thinking is different from the military's as a whole in that we should view our enemies as humans, to respect them, to realize that we are killing people with feelings, with families, with children, with girlfriends, etc. but to also realize that the reason they must die is because of some justified reason... such as the killing being necessary to protect our country or "democracy" or "freedom".

But I also see no justified reason to be killing people in the middle east right now because none of those countries are a real threat to the US, Iraq did not actually have WMDs, and none of them are really threatening freedom or democracy here in the West, and thus the large scale deployment of troops is only getting lots of Americans killed for very little reason, maybe I am wrong, I'm just stating my opinion based on various sources I have read). Also, the need for pre-emptive strikes and the need to maintain the world wide US military base system (basically an Imperial/Empire setup) is taxing, and I am not sure it is worth it.... the main use of the military should be to defend and to strike if there is an actual, real threat.... not to pre-emptively strike, waste resources, and force your ideals on another, thus creating more resentment, more backlash, and more hatred for yourself and your country. That is counterproductive and will only lead to more people around the world disliking the USA. The Roman Empire didn't learn that lesson until it was too late.

Although you can tell that I am clearly disgusted by this country, by it's politics, by its dehumanization of Asians, and it's social atmosphere. I still respect vets, so you have my respect, sir. Maybe our ideals differ and are fundamentally different, but I can still respect the fact that you took the time and sacrificed personal freedoms to serve the country and to protect it for whatever reasons you believed in, as that is the duty of every loyal citizen, in my opinion.

Maybe I am not a good example of a loyal citizen, but I think my ideas are justified given the volatile and hostile political atmosphere (towards people who look like me), and I would rather not be shot/have a 35 lb rock thrown at me by some ignorant comrade in arms who thinks I'm a traitor or something, just because my eyes are not round and big or just because of some retarded physical difference. I've dealt with too many instance where my race has caused negative interactions and have been in several fights revolving around the fact that the people didn't like the fact that I was an Asian.... Maybe I have been unlucky in my life and simply attract bad people. I can't really say. And the current anti-Asian political atmosphere is another deterrent -> Mitt Romney's Ad about Asians stealing jobs........ I don't wanna be another Vincent Chin.
You right about that. Angry racists will not stop and ask if you are north Korean, or Chinese. They will beat you up first, and ask questions later. Any negative propaganda about Asians is a losing situation for all Asians. It's funny how a lot of Indians will actually join in on the racism against Pakistanis, thinking that the white people are on their side, but the reality of it is, when angry racists strike, they don't give a damn if you are Indian or Pakistani. Some Indian got killed at his gas station because some racist American wanted to get revenge for 9/11. Wisconsin- racist ex U.S. military psychopath shot up an Indian temple, not Pakistani. The same thing happened in New York last month, where an enraged American pushed an Indian into the subway tracks, because she hated Muslims and Hindus after 9/11. So the racism that Indians tried to participate in, actually backfired on themselves. I am pretty sure a lot of Chinese-americans got rounded up too during the internment of Japanese in world war 2, and I'm sure they'll be rounding up Japanese-americans when they intern Chinese-americans when the u.s regime decides to initiate world war 3.