Rejected by a homeless woman in Kingston Ontario...

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

Rejected by a homeless woman in Kingston Ontario...

Post by Fantome Slashwrist »

I was in Kingston Ontario yesterday and was downtown.

There was a woman who was obviously homeless and had asked me for some spare change on the street. I thought she did'nt look too bad, so I walked up the street and then down the street and noticed her sitting along the sidewalk.

I asked her if she would like to go for a drink at the coffee shop across the street. She said no and made a few excuses like she was waiting for a ride and she already had a drink, then when I was in the coffee shop, she went in herself later.

I know rejection is an illusion and everybody has their price, but being rejected by a homeless woman defines what trying to get a date in Kingston Ontario is pretty well like.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Don't blame her for rejecting you. Homeless women have to watch their backs 24/7.

Last edited by momopi on November 11th, 2008, 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah but homeless girls usually will accept a free meal at least, unless they're in the US. During my southwest road trip, I've offered some girls who were begging or hitchhiking a free meal with me, cause I wanted some company, but they refused, or had boyfriends begging on the other side of the street. One girl said she'd ride with me if her boyfriend could too.

But here, the homeless girls are dirty and nasty and of course would never refuse any free meal, but no restaurant would let them in anyway.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Its a good bet most homeless people get kicked around and backstabbed alot so they may tend to be gunshy.
ErthernetGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by ErthernetGuy »

Homeless girls are often stalked. Many guys offer them money for sex. So most of them don't want to be bothered by men. If they dont prostitute themselves then they don't want to be bothered by men who offer sex for money. It is nothing against you. It is just that they want to propect themselves.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So how come poor girls in the US aren't as friendly as poor girls abroad?

Most homeless girls in the US are not attractive at all, but I've seen a few exceptions, at least from a distance.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne