Why is the "All Seeing Eye" in so many movies?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Why is the "All Seeing Eye" in so many movies?

Post by Winston »

Why is the all seeing eye everywhere now? Look!

There's gotta be a hidden reason behind it. It looks like some kind of secret occult religion is widespread among the elite alright.

In fact, many movies show a zoom up of someone's eye, even documentaries do. Why is that? Is it a reference to the all seeing eye of Horus? Is it some kind of code that the Illuminati uses to mark it's movies so that other Illuminati members can know that the director of the film is "one of them"?

If you might remember, in "2001: A Space Odyssey" near the end when Dave is flying through space and dimensions, it keeps showing a close up of his eye changing colors. Likewise, you also see a zoom in of the eye changing colors in the first two Zeitgeist movies as well. Why is that? Why do so many films all throughout time feature a close up of the eye? What's up with that?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why do so many movies show the All Seeing Eye? It's like they always need to put it in there somewhere. Are movie directors in on the Illuminati and put the all seeing eye in their films as a tribute to Lucifer, or whoever they worship?

Here are some examples I've found. They even include horror movies from the 70's, and documentaries as well. Isn't that weird?

In Men Who Stare At Goats with George Clooney, you can see a guy drawing the all seeing eye on paper. This is a film about mind control too.

Full film:

A few stills that show the all seeing eye in the film.

In this documentary about Vampires, in the last half hour during the clips with the women in front of the glass frecoe, you can see an all seeing eye shining through the window behind her. WTF?

In this 70's horror movie, called "Devil Dog, Hound of Hell", at the end a shaman draws the all seeing eye of horus on the dad's hand, to help him destroy the devil dog. WTF? So they were doing this in the 70's too? Why didn't anyone notice back then?

Also, in this crappy 70's sci fi flick, "Planet of Dinosaurs" you can see the all seeing eye in a footprint of a dinosaur.

You can also see the all seeing eye in the StarGate movie, in the new Doctor Who series, and a lot more too.

WTF is going on?! Are movie directors in on the Illuminati? Is this their way of paying tribute to Lucifer or whoever they worship?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting documentary about how the all seeing eye and great seal came to be on the US dollar bill, and the occult origins of the founding of America.

Another one: