Japans Reproductive Breakdown

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

This trend is occuring in all industrialized countries not just Japan. I agree with most of the authors views except for Japanese women being treated like second class citizens, like all countries the Japanese suicide rate for men is much higher than women.

http://www.henrymakow.com/japans-demogr ... tmare.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Re: Japans Reproductive Breakdown

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

The Japanese are the most self-hating White-washed Asians in the entire Asian continent; that's why the country is in a state of decline, unlike other strongly nationalistic Asian countries like China and S. Korea.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

zboy1 wrote:The Japanese are the most self-hating White-washed Asians in the entire Asian continent; that's why the country is in a state of decline, unlike other strongly nationalistic Asian countries like China and S. Korea.
It's also true that they decided to nosedive into adopting many aspects of Western (mainly Anglosaxon) culture after their had their egos badly crushed by a WW2 defeat. It's also true that they have been the first to embark on a sustainable, if not inward-looking, social and economic model that blends their own traditional values and those of the West. How original and sustainable are China's or South Korea's paths, time will tell. I am not very optimistic, especially about China.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

lone_yakuza, you need to do your part as the last remaining Japanese man with samurai spirit and go to Japan to impregnate every single female possible--consent be damned. You need to make Japan shine again. Show all the women the majesty of your "katana." :lol:
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 6th, 2013, 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 6th, 2013, 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

zboy1 wrote:The Japanese are the most self-hating White-washed Asians in the entire Asian continent; that's why the country is in a state of decline, unlike other strongly nationalistic Asian countries like China and S. Korea.
Those lands are in no less of a decline smart ass, minus all the glory that Japan had in the last 50 years. The difference is Japan went through heavy industrialization and an economic boom after WWII and developed so rapidly that by the 60s and 70s it pretty much had everything Western Europe did. Places like South Korea, Singapore and Taiwan lagged behind although saw much better days than Asian nations handicapped by Communism, like China which is still playing catch up. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Asian_Tigers

Verbal diarrhea coming out of Lone Filipino is nothing surprising, but I expected better of you. Using degenerate pop-culture, the Jews completely inverted Korean society in less than 15 years (and f***ed it for decades to come). And guess what, it's poisoning much of Asia - that's right, because it's become Korea washed.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Ginger wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:
Taco wrote:This trend is occuring in all industrialized countries not just Japan. I agree with most of the authors views except for Japanese women being treated like second class citizens, like all countries the Japanese suicide rate for men is much higher than women.

Dumbfucks think they should embrace god and western culture even more. What happened to Japan to make it so p***y was adopting western tradition in the first place, and virtually destroying the macho, disciplined, manly samurai class where worth was often decided by life or death on the battlefield or in personal duels to the death. It is f***ing western imperialism and western imperialist bullies that made Japan go through the Meiji Restoration and adopt pretty much everything western and lose basically all of its past culture, except that they carried on Bushido and manliness until WWII but was defeated and then most of the alpha/manly men died and only the beta phaggot men were left to reproduce or the alpha men who survived failed to teach their children about the importance of the willpower to keep fighting the good fight, even if the odds are against them. My grandfather was one of those Japanese Imperial Army soldiers and taught me NEVER to give up, especially against the tyrannical western imperialists now in the form of certain Israeli interest groups and white supremacist Americans who control the government and much of the military.

These f***ing phaggot a** flower boys need to go to the f***ing gym and start learning martial arts. We need our old fighting spirit back if we want to unite East Asia by uniting Korea, Japan, and China, and then creating a union that no western power would dare bully. My fellow Japanese need to learn from the modern Chinese about a thing or two about being PROUD to be Asian and Japanese instead of being America's bitch.

First the men need to learn to be men and martial arts must be made mandatory to all physically fit men. Also, Japan needs its own military, which is the most MASCULINE institution there is. America and the west needs to GET THE f**k OUT. Once Japan has its own military and makes it mandatory for all fit men between 18-21 to serve the country for at least 4 years, and the culture of martial arts and manliness has been reborn. Only then will Japan regain its dignity and pride. And they are idiotic to keep viewing China as the enemy when it is in fact America and the west/western european/anglo imperialism that has emasculated them. They need to wake the f**k up and prepare themselves for f***ing war.

In fact all of Asia needs to unite. The Japanese once thought of creating a pan Asian union as well but they instead turned on their fellow Asians and butchered them (like the Rape of Nanking). Obviously f***ing psychopathic western-imperialist influenced politicians did that in WWII because they thought the only way to compete with the west was to BE LIKE THEM, which includes genocide and other completely dishonorable tactics. The leftists in Japan, like my grandfather wanted to form an alliance with China and to let Korea have its sovereignty back and to eventually create an Asian union, which was also the dream of Sun Yat Sen.

Imagine if China, Korea, Japan, united and treated each other as equals and as brothers, and stopped the bickering. If Japan kowtowed to China for the bullshit that happened between the 1800s and 1945. If Korea and China kowtow to each other for invading each other repeatedly. And then Mongolia joins the group along with Taiwan, SE Asia, and Singapore. This Asian union would be an economic powerhouse, and with the right direction, a formidable military force capable of challenging the bully f***ing phaggot a** piece of shit that is called the United States of White Supremacist Imperialist America who are bent on taking all the Asian women through hollywood manipulation and by spreading pollution and waste and using nukes in WWII to cause disease to this generation of Japanese, which helped along the process of emasculation of the Japanese men and many Asian men.

They also need to kick out all the f***ing non-Asians in Asia there trying to get Asian women and using their white privilege, especially if these non-Asians are disrespecting the culture, treating the women like whores, and being generally arrogant, narcissistic, psychopathic assholes. You never see Asian men go to Europe, whore around with the women and disrespect the culture, unless these Asian men are lowlives accompanied by some anglo-American fratboy assholes.

This is f***ing war and Asia needs to wake up to the psychological warfare the west has been waging against them since the 1800s all the way until present day. Asians in other countries such as anglosphere countries need to also realize that we are considered the enemy by most people and that we will never be able to integrate no matter how hard we try because it is ingrained in anglo culture to view Asians, especially Asian men as subhuman and to view Asian women as whores. Westerners have no respect for us. Even though I am a "westerner" myself,I have NEVER felt included and have never been treated equally and have only been treated with hostility. Idiot Asian Americans and other Asians in other countries who live in their own little bubble or have never seen the very ugly side of America or never wonder what westerners say when we aren't around, well you are idiots. Because some of the white guys I know have told me that in private discussions without minorities, they often talk about Asians and Africans in subhuman terms. We are on the frontlines here and we have to start by also changing our image in western media, so that Asian men can have some more f***ing self respect and stop being such gigantic p***y phaggots.

Whoa!

I do agree with a LOT of what you said here but kicking out all non-asians might be too extreme, let's just kick-out the exploitative types, but not all, otherwise we will be the same as most westerners who cannot respect the value of being human irregardless of skin color or race.

I'm part NE asian, part caucasian, and part SE asian, where does that put me? I know you are primarily talking of NE asians when you say 'we/asians'.

I still believe no matter what race wars people might have, we are all still earthlings, so I have a problem when people start labeling each other and treating each other as subhuman. Why not unite everyone (yeah right, I'm in idealistic dreamland). Anyway, this is off-thread.

Yes of course, in the Japanese scheme of things, Filipinos were sub-human. It was not just the rape of Nanking, it was the rape of everywhere the imperial Japanese went. My roots in the Philippines date all the way back to when my father fought with Filipinos to drive the Japanese butchers from the Philippines. There are still a few very old Filipinas left who survived the massive rape camps established by the Japanese. My Filipino Tatay who passed away several years ago was an eye-witness to the slaughter of entire towns in retaliation for Guerrilla activity against the Japanese army. This was all part of Japan's effort to "unify" Asia, all under Japan's rule of course...LOL
and if you were not really into the Japanese economic co-prosperity sphere, you were toast. Of course, Malay and other SE Asian peoples were to function as plantation slaves for the "Superior" northern Asian peoples under this scheme.
So as far as being in the Philippines, I have far more of a right to be here than descendants of the Imperial Japanese butchers or some Yakuza punk tooting in the wind.

Outwest
Misamis Oriental, Mindanao.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

lone_yakuza wrote:
Taco wrote:This trend is occuring in all industrialized countries not just Japan. I agree with most of the authors views except for Japanese women being treated like second class citizens, like all countries the Japanese suicide rate for men is much higher than women.

Dumbfucks think they should embrace god and western culture even more. What happened to Japan to make it so p***y was adopting western tradition in the first place, and virtually destroying the macho, disciplined, manly samurai class where worth was often decided by life or death on the battlefield or in personal duels to the death. It is f***ing western imperialism and western imperialist bullies that made Japan go through the Meiji Restoration and adopt pretty much everything western and lose basically all of its past culture, except that they carried on Bushido and manliness until WWII but was defeated and then most of the alpha/manly men died and only the beta phaggot men were left to reproduce or the alpha men who survived failed to teach their children about the importance of the willpower to keep fighting the good fight, even if the odds are against them. My grandfather was one of those Japanese Imperial Army soldiers and taught me NEVER to give up, especially against the tyrannical western imperialists now in the form of certain Israeli interest groups and white supremacist Americans who control the government and much of the military.

These f***ing phaggot a** flower boys need to go to the f***ing gym and start learning martial arts. We need our old fighting spirit back if we want to unite East Asia by uniting Korea, Japan, and China, and then creating a union that no western power would dare bully. My fellow Japanese need to learn from the modern Chinese about a thing or two about being PROUD to be Asian and Japanese instead of being America's bitch.

First the men need to learn to be men and martial arts must be made mandatory to all physically fit men. Also, Japan needs its own military, which is the most MASCULINE institution there is. America and the west needs to GET THE f**k OUT. Once Japan has its own military and makes it mandatory for all fit men between 18-21 to serve the country for at least 4 years, and the culture of martial arts and manliness has been reborn. Only then will Japan regain its dignity and pride. And they are idiotic to keep viewing China as the enemy when it is in fact America and the west/western european/anglo imperialism that has emasculated them. They need to wake the f**k up and prepare themselves for f***ing war.

In fact all of Asia needs to unite. The Japanese once thought of creating a pan Asian union as well but they instead turned on their fellow Asians and butchered them (like the Rape of Nanking). Obviously f***ing psychopathic western-imperialist influenced politicians did that in WWII because they thought the only way to compete with the west was to BE LIKE THEM, which includes genocide and other completely dishonorable tactics. The leftists in Japan, like my grandfather wanted to form an alliance with China and to let Korea have its sovereignty back and to eventually create an Asian union, which was also the dream of Sun Yat Sen.

Imagine if China, Korea, Japan, united and treated each other as equals and as brothers, and stopped the bickering. If Japan kowtowed to China for the bullshit that happened between the 1800s and 1945. If Korea and China kowtow to each other for invading each other repeatedly. And then Mongolia joins the group along with Taiwan, SE Asia, and Singapore. This Asian union would be an economic powerhouse, and with the right direction, a formidable military force capable of challenging the bully f***ing phaggot a** piece of shit that is called the United States of White Supremacist Imperialist America who are bent on taking all the Asian women through hollywood manipulation and by spreading pollution and waste and using nukes in WWII to cause disease to this generation of Japanese, which helped along the process of emasculation of the Japanese men and many Asian men.

They also need to kick out all the f***ing non-Asians in Asia there trying to get Asian women and using their white privilege, especially if these non-Asians are disrespecting the culture, treating the women like whores, and being generally arrogant, narcissistic, psychopathic assholes. You never see Asian men go to Europe, whore around with the women and disrespect the culture, unless these Asian men are lowlives accompanied by some anglo-American fratboy assholes.

This is f***ing war and Asia needs to wake up to the psychological warfare the west has been waging against them since the 1800s all the way until present day. Asians in other countries such as anglosphere countries need to also realize that we are considered the enemy by most people and that we will never be able to integrate no matter how hard we try because it is ingrained in anglo culture to view Asians, especially Asian men as subhuman and to view Asian women as whores. Westerners have no respect for us. Even though I am a "westerner" myself,I have NEVER felt included and have never been treated equally and have only been treated with hostility. Idiot Asian Americans and other Asians in other countries who live in their own little bubble or have never seen the very ugly side of America or never wonder what westerners say when we aren't around, well you are idiots. Because some of the white guys I know have told me that in private discussions without minorities, they often talk about Asians and Africans in subhuman terms. We are on the frontlines here and we have to start by also changing our image in western media, so that Asian men can have some more f***ing self respect and stop being such gigantic p***y phaggots.
You have a very interesting perspective, but I admit I am not very knowledgeable as to where you are coming from. My mother is fully Chinese and my dad is blonde with a mix of European ethnicities. What do you make of Bruce Lee marrying a white woman? I always thought it very regrettable that he died early because his Taoist beliefs seem to come in line with anti-Communism. He was never explicitly political, but I imagine if he had lived longer he might have been an icon resisting Asian Communism. In any case, I do claim ignorance. What is this cultural war you are talking about? Please enlighten me. I don't know enough of the history. I am ethnically split half and half between white and Asian, but I don't have a bias either way. The idea of mandatory martial arts instruction for Japanese is similar to Israel's IDF. Masculinity is very important to me as well. America has become increasingly feminised.

Edit: A bit more. My grandparents, the Chinese ones, opposed my parent's marriage. They even sent my uncle to talk my mom out of it. Eventually they accepted my dad though. He's a lawyer, so he takes care of the family's legal problems. Two of my cousins recently married white men. One was from a Cuban immigrant family actually. Both have young children.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Yakuza, I don't disagree with a lot of what you are saying, but it is hard for me to wrap my head around considering my multiracial background. I don't know how to interpret it. Anyway, it just seems like people have short memories for history. It's written by victors after all. What's hard for me too is that as much as I hate imperialism I recognize the accomplishments of Western culture during the,renaissance and the enlightenment. During the 20th century, America developed the light bulb, airplanes, etc. In my examinations of history, at least recently I have taken a more geographic approach to things. I won't deny exploitation, but I do not accept Marxist interpretations. I think certain societies were just more vulnerable because of geography or climate. No matter what culture or race you observe, a tribe at the bottom of a mountain will be more successful than one on top. Western Europe was able to develop more than Eastern Europe because the climate was more temperate and there were mineral deposits necessary for the Industrial Revolution. Africa South of the Sahara is littered with plateaus making widespread trade very hard and nomadism essential. You can't build a great society out of nomads. The coast of Africa is also very shallow, so ships couldn't dock as easily, preventing international trade. The Native Americans over hunted and killed all the horses. They didn't have oxen either, so that severely limited their personal mobility and ability to transport raw materials. These cultures simply had arrested development. Obviously others such as China and at various times the Middle East have been more successful. But Africa South of the Sahara and the Native Americans have always suffered. Under this interpretation, the most racist of all is God.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »