Flame This!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
CometStardust1975
Freshman Poster

Flame This!!!

Post by CometStardust1975 »

Hi everyone,

Happy Thanksgiving to Winston and all who enjoy his website. I thought I might pass on my latest YouTube production, as it relates directly to a sociological phenomenon that I think many here are probably familiar with. The title of the video is, "Flame This!!!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA-RWbZJsDM
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Great video presentation! Your right on about these "flamers" on the internet. These people are bomb throwers and they like to attack people for no reason at all. They are also called "trolls." These people need to get a life! :P
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Throughout human history individuals that go against the perceived thinking within a culture have been marginalized and made fun of by the general public. I think it boils down to animalistic genetics and not fitting in with the social cast, which could be a inner perceived threat to the greater wholes survival. Since western man doesn't need to live in communities for the sake of survival anymore, individuals who are now free to think on their own and not guided by their animalistic emotions are still perceived as a threat to the masses who still run under their primitive animal emotions. They have not gone to a higher level of critical thinking and still allow their environment or Alpha males/females to dictate what should be considered good/bad. That's my very simplistic, genarilzed spin on the matter.

I like your hat in the video also. But of course if you wore a hat like that in most parts of the states other than the states who have cowboys you would be made fun of and ridiculed. Of course looking like a ghetto banger is more appropriate in society... :roll:
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I'm looking in the future to move somewhere where European or Judeo-Chiristian culture and values are still somewhat upheld. I think the future of North America if we compare it with previous cultural accomplishments, looks bleak. I don't believe these countries (Canada/USA) will all of a sudden become shit, but because of political correctness and the acceptance of 3rd world cultures who don't know how to properly adapt to a 1st world environment, coupled with the fact that these two countries promote multiculturalism, and do not "make" new immigrants give up their previous culture and learn English, is a serious long-term mistake. Every country who has had a multicultural society collapsed, and I'm not just talking about the Romans. Greeks, Egyptians, Persians, Babylonians, Mayans, Incas, etc. Multiculturalism does not work, it never has. And the reason for this is that the majority of humanity is not spiritually, intellectually and culturally driven to be able to work together for the benefit of the whole. 2/3rd's or more of man still functions through their animalistic instincts and genetic foundations, which means that they try to find others like themselves, culturally and physically. Forcing people to work with all cultures and races is a futile attempt at this present juncture in human civilization, mainly because most of humanity is not at a point in their evolutionary development to overlook these facts of genetic imprinting into the human psyche.

Only a small fraction of the human population can truly work with any race, culture, ideology, etc without having any kind of prejudices. All the liberals in the media that supposedly support multiculturalism are actually more racist than the conservatives they continually battle in the media and proclaim continuously as racist. They are true fascists who are trying to destroy the foundations of what America has been built on by keeping the masses distracted by stupid shit in the media that have no real bearing on society, like gay issues. They are no different than the communists and if they ever truly gained power they would eliminate most freedoms by stupid edicts supposedly promoting tolerance, and multiculturalism and any thing related, blah blah. On the other hand conservatives also are trying to modify freedoms, but in a different fashion which I don't want to get into, but we can already see some of the effects by our economy. Let's just say if there is no middle class and most everyone has to struggle to make ends meet, it is easier to control the masses...

I have a feeling that Australia and New Zealand will be the only countries in the future that will truly still be "Judeo-christian" in culture and still have English as a national language. Because of their isolation and strict border controls it is not going to let in as many undesirables as North America is doing or the UK. I don't necessarily agree with all the policies and laws of either country but in every country one lives in it will be like that. I just know when i am 60+ years old I won't have to be worrying about gang bangers running the cities and corrupt idiots in government modifying laws to make their lobbyist buddies rich. As a white male who is middle class I won't be discriminated against, unlike in America which is forcing unqualified minorities into positions for the sake of "diversity". Bullshit! Acts like that are what is destroying America! Also how come when some crazy shit overseas happens like the closing of the Thailand airports, Australia is one of the first countries to round up their citizens and help them out of there? America is supposed to be the most powerful country in world and I don't hear anything about USA helping its citizens out of there. Also its the only country in the world that taxes it citizens on any foreign income made. WTF? Talk about hidden agendas and control issues over its populous...

Look at all the money that is thrown to Africa every year, its a bottomless pit! If you look at the history of Africa it has never had ANY kind of advanced cultural civilization, except along the Mediterranean, and those peoples cannot be considered "African or black" as they are of middle eastern and southern European decent mostly. Why is Latino culture so violent and gang based? Just look at their violent Mayan histories. Enlightened countries and peoples cannot throw money at a country and think that the rulers of that country will use the money in a sensible way to help their population as a whole. It takes numerous generations of cultural development to change the way a society lives and views the world. It took Rome hundreds of years of continual violence and killing of Europenas (men, woman and children) to pacify the western European tribes and turn them into somewhat civilized people's. There is a reason why certain cultures are successful and others are a continual failure. If a successful country decides to import people's from unsuccessful countries without screening them properly or making them adopt the new culture and language, there will be no long term cohesion and in the future a disruption to the countries prior and current culture as a whole. America will not keep its current identity in the future, possibly Canada and UK will also follow in a similar fashion.

I thought about maybe permanently moving to an Eastern European country or Russia but if you look at their histories they are not stable places to live. They seem to have periods of stability mixed with really f***ed up periods of existence as well. Lots of regional wars or conflicts, mixed in with corrupt or dictator like governments. It may be ideal for short periods when stable but one would need a more stable long-term country where one can retreat too if there is trouble. Probably ok to find a decent wife there and live there for a bit to make sure she isn't a mental case, then bring to a western country if one wants to raise a proper family with her containing older family values.

Asia is ok to live if your single, I think having a long term relationship or being married and living in Asia is a problem as its to easy to meet woman and be tempted. Plus the cultural and language barriers of whatever country you're living in can be a long term frustration.

I'm still weighing my options but long term I'm not sure North America or Western Europe are viable options to live in for me, unless there were no other options left to choose from.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's another similar new video by my friend Michael Goodspeed called "Dissident = Conspiracy Theorist = Crazy Person". As usual, he is very passionate, sincere, and eloquent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrsXTv2u9Ss

And here's a funny one called "Flaming the Classics", description: "What might happen if Internet "trolls" and "flamers" expanded their commentaries into other human arenas?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP93M6ZW2nw
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr S, you will definitely be stimulated intellectually and culturally in Europe finally, unlike here. But it is harder to get laid there compared to the Philippines, so you might miss that aspect. The grass always seems greener on the other side.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I'm looking at what would fit me best in the future vs. immediate sexual gratification. Yes, technically getting laid in SE Asia is a breeze, but the woman here are boring and can't think. After the new piece of p***y wears off, there is not much left of interest. Which means I could not have any long-term compatibility with them if I wanted to move back to a western country to live sometime in the future.

I think being white I could probably do ok in Eastern Europe or Russia as long as I learned a bit of the language and had a decent income to support myself with and any potential GF or partner. Women over there want a guy that can provide an upward move on their lifestyle; I will however as always keep away from the fakers and gold diggers as usual. I think many girls are smart enough to realize if a guy has potential as a long term partner or not. In the Philippines most of the girls are in survival mode and are used to living in shitty environments so any step up for them, they will take. They don't generally conceive whether the decision is a good long-term one, but it works for them at the moment. I think that's why you see so many older or weird guys that can't get a young girl in their own countries have young girls around them all the time here.

I mean I'll still continue to play around with the opposite sex while I still have fun doing it, but I've been moving around all my life pretty much and probably in my 40's sometime I wouldn't mind just settling down in one place for a while. If I can find a decent chick that I can tolerate for long periods of time I might consider bringing her back with me. But I have an unusual personality and I know finding a woman that won't drive me crazy is pretty hard, so I may just be perpetually single as well. I haven't made a long-term decision on that one yet.

Considering all the male-bashing that goes on in the media. I don't think men are the problem. I honestly think women are very difficult to deal with on a day to day basis. If I didn't need sex from them I probably would not even associate with them as I don't even like them as friends as I only see them as potential sex or mate partners. I know modern women would think I'm sexist and all that, but it's true! I just don't like women's general personalities and how they deal with the world around them. Especially all the emotions! ugggh!

You should have gone to that anniversary party I went to on Saturday night, many local big wigs and foreigners that run businesses in Philippines. You could have got a feel for a different side of the Philippines that only the wealthy or people with connections perceive. I drank so much wine there, I have a massive hangover today. You could also see all the miserable white guys with fat western woman for wives! I don't know how they do it here in the Philippines, having to lead their fat cows around. I always find it funny how the locals here think any woman is beautiful as long as she has white skin, blond hair and blue eyes. Doesn't matter if she weights 200-300 lbs!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some new videos by my friend Michael Goodspeed.

"Are We Sadists?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_IcnOTf3Kc

"What YouTube Viewers Want???!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69lO_ynCwEk

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

"Truth Forbidden in America?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p3Btqoxt0A