Japans Reproductive Breakdown

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Okay, so I have a better understanding of where you're coming from. And there's no better representation of that than the atom bomb. I have been studying Religions as well and am interested in why certain religions develop or catch on in the first place. F.A. Hayek put forth the idea that humans have a hard time expressing abstract thoughts, so they use metaphors. A lot of language has its roots in physical human actions even if no physical action is referred to by a word. This means humans have an instinct towards animism and that often takes the form of a deity. The alternative is to personify the "Societal Body" which would be fascism. I personally have an affinity for Taoism though, but I am not so educated on these things.

I have also been passively studying state alternatives. How feudalism died out and why the state replaced it. Why the state won out over other forms of organization. What alternative organizational models exist in the modern era, stuff like that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

east asians are not the only ones in history or the present day to have their culture destroyed. remember your asian "brothers" chose to embrace anglo-poisin out of their own free will, while my ancestors had it forced upon them. this rallying against "the white man" is ridiculous, it shows clearly your anger and delusion. is this really a sign of a true asian in the traditional sense? with the level of wisdom found in the east asian philoshophies of old, if asians would just start to remember and embrace some of it the culture could change. you cannot blame whitey for self imposed ignorance.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Yeah, I'm starting to see the how the media has all these negative portrayals. My family went out to dinner one time, aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, and some white guy made a comment like "who let all the gooks in" or something. My sister was the only one who heard it though and she stared the guy down and chastised him in front of his family. Another time, my uncle got a recipient back from the deli and the customer label read "China man." I was bullied by racists in elementary school too, so I took up martial arts for a while. It's just a little hard to be proud of my culture now that China's Communist.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

lone_yakuza wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Yeah, I'm starting to see the how the media has all these negative portrayals. My family went out to dinner one time, aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, and some white guy made a comment like "who let all the gooks in or something." My sister was the only one who heard it though and she stared the guy down and chastised him in front of his family. Another time, my uncle got a recipient back from the deli and the customer label read "China man." I was bullied by racists in elementary school too, so I took up martial arts for a while. It's just a little hard to be proud of my culture now that China's Communist.
Hey man just be grateful nobody pulled a knife on you or threatened to get their shotgun to shoot you and nobody ganged up in a group of 6 and tried to fight you... forced me to mess a guy's knee up and run the hell away. It is definitely not fun being a half Asian either. Full Asian or near-full asian is the worst possible in America... well except in California or the PNW cause most people here are friendly, even if they can be condescending or look down on you or shun you. I'd take being left alone over being attacked any day.

But yeah, it is hard since the commies destroyed Chinese culture.
Your stories are very similar to mine: being discriminated, attacked and called racial slurs, women rejecting you because of race, etc,.And yet, some of the white posters like Ladislav and Odbo seem to believe only Asians are racist to Whites and not the other way around; they don't seem to realize how difficult it is to be an Asian men in general. Take Ladislav for example, and how he constantly creates posts railing against Asians (and yet, he loves to travel and live in Asia) and Obdo--who reminds me of those White supremacists I've f***ed up in my life for trying to pick fights up with me.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

My parents lived down South in Georgia before I was born, but my mother used to have to lie and say she was Hawaiian because she was so afraid. She's had a lot of Native Americans say she's one of them too. They came from Asia too, so I suppose the whole Pan Asian concept applies just as well. It's a tragedy they hardly even exist anymore though. You know about Elizabeth Warren? She's this white woman who's the new senator from Massachusetts. She lied about being part Native American so she could get minority benefits as a college professor. Lots of white Americans claim Native heritage though. Won't even let them have their identity. The term "Indian" explains it all. We all look alike to them, so we might as well own it. Thanks for these posts Yakuza; I'm really learning a lot. I've got to stop being so ashamed of the Commies and seek out my real culture. Become a Shaolin Monk or something, I dunno.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Huh. I guess I do have it better off as only half then because I've had some real luck with whites. I'm from a town where the only Asians are my family, so it's either no success or white women. In high school and middle school, one of them was Polish, not even Polish American, but Polish. Made me think this site might be right. Another girl was this Italian American girl who sat next to me in class and cheated off all my tests. I really didn't care if she did though and she gave me her number at the end of the year. I'm distinctly aware of how having a split cultural identity can be confusing for a child, even into adulthood, so maybe I ought to just look for Asians anyway. Make it easy on my future kids.

Edit: Okay, I actually read the article. I like the ending best. We have been betrayed by the system. The answer is to drop out. I am very interested in demography and this seems really dire. People always worry about overpopulation, but that was only applicable for homogeneous (e.g. agrarian) economies. In diverse economies, population growth is necessary for the division of labor. This will be devastating.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

lone_yakuza wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Yeah, I'm starting to see the how the media has all these negative portrayals. My family went out to dinner one time, aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, and some white guy made a comment like "who let all the gooks in or something." My sister was the only one who heard it though and she stared the guy down and chastised him in front of his family. Another time, my uncle got a recipient back from the deli and the customer label read "China man." I was bullied by racists in elementary school too, so I took up martial arts for a while. It's just a little hard to be proud of my culture now that China's Communist.
Hey man just be grateful nobody pulled a knife on you or threatened to get their shotgun to shoot you and nobody ganged up in a group of 6 and tried to fight you... forced me to mess a guy's knee up and run the hell away. It is definitely not fun being a half Asian either. Full Asian or near-full asian is the worst possible in America... well except in California or the PNW cause most people here are friendly, even if they can be condescending or look down on you or shun you. I'd take being left alone over being attacked any day.

But yeah, it is hard since the commies destroyed Chinese culture.
Your stories are very similar to mine: being discriminated, attacked and called racial slurs, women rejecting you because of race, etc,.And yet, some of the white posters like Ladislav and Odbo seem to believe only Asians are racist to Whites and not the other way around; they don't seem to realize how difficult it is to be an Asian men in general. Take Ladislav for example, and how he constantly creates posts railing against Asians (and yet, he loves to travel and live in Asia) and Obdo--who reminds me of those White supremacists I've f***ed up in my life for trying to pick fights up with me.
Lol. Asians are racist to whites?

Asian women are born with their lips wrapped around white men's dicks. If white women were born with their lips wrapped around Asiain men's dicks, I think then white guys would have something legitimate to complain about. But they complain about Asian guys being angry when Asians have EVERY RIGHT to be angry... f***ing 50% of Asian women 50% OF ASIAN WOMEN in the US marry white and something like 90% date mostly white or exclusively white guys. LOOOOOOOL They must be real losers if they cannot get Asian American girls.

Only 7% of white women date or marry outside their race.

ANyways this is why I despise Asian women, including these Japanese skanks mentioned in the article. f**k Asian women. SEriously.

Racism against Asians is widespread in the US, without a doubt, and it comes from whites, browns, and blacks. Even when they run up against that awkward fact that Asians generally are very good achievers, the slurs continue. White women in fact are about the worst in this regard.

Asian men might reflect on why they end up sounding like the "Angry Asian Man" about why so many Asian women go for white men- though outside the USA it is a very small element in reality. Have you taken the time to calmly talk to Asian women as to why they might go for white men? It is easier to just dismiss them as "Self Haters" when the reality might cause you some discomfort.

>>>Set aside the psychobabble "Self hating" denial mode, and look at this: I have lived many years in Asia and engaged scores of young Asian women on this very thing in one way or the other, and the theme that always comes out is very simple: Many Asian women believe that they will be better treated by white men than by their Asian counterparts. That has nothing to do with self-hatred and everything to do with self-preservation. Of course, this is not always true, but that is the perception, and few Asian men are at all interested in getting to the root of it, but hide their heads in the sand.

I cannot count the times I have heard Asian women complain about abuse....the times that I have heard them say they are looking for a foreign man, after observing their sister, cousin and most of the women in their extended family suffer from this kind of thing.
Many Asian women think they will fare better with a white man. Rather than look at this, most Asian men just stick their head in the sand and become another one of those racist angry Asian types.

"I do not want a husband who drinks, gambles, has numerous mistresses, and slaps me around if ever I notice any of those things."

I am not making that up. I have heard something along those lines countless times.

Of course, that is not always true, but like most stereotypes, there is some basis in reality. But rather than look at those and reflect, most Asian men react in the very way that Asian women flee from: With anger and defiance and threats. Good luck with that.

Of course, my observations will be put down endlessly, and the very things I observe will continue endlessly.
So to my white male friends I would say, don't worry, there will be an endless supply of Asian women looking for
white mates, as few Asian men show any sign of wising up to why some Asian women look outside their race.

Many Asian women look to another race for the same reason many white men look to another race: They think they will be treated better. It's not rocket science.

Outwest
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

lone_yakuza wrote:
Now what state was that in?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

New Jersey! Shows how bad it really is if this supposed to be liberal land.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

New Jersey! Shows how bad it really is if this supposed to be liberal land.
Yeah, NJ is mostly E. Euros and Italians.

Would not happen in LA or SF.

But America is pretty much racist all over. In HI they would call all white people Haoles- foreigners- and we are all supposed to be Americans- why foreigners if we are all citizens living in our country? It just shows how ignorant people in the US are.
Your stories are very similar to mine: being discriminated, attacked and called racial slurs, women rejecting you because of race, etc,.And yet, some of the white posters like Ladislav and Odbo seem to believe only Asians are racist to Whites and not the other way around; they don't seem to realize how difficult it is to be an Asian men in general. Take Ladislav for example, and how he constantly creates posts railing against Asians (and yet, he loves to travel and live in Asia)
When did I say that only Asians discriminate against whites? I am very much aware of what goes on. However, this is a topic that is being addressed by many people on youtube, in magazines- even in Newsweek, and racist whites are often punished, fired from jobs, fined, expelled from schools whereas racist Asians, well, suffer very few consequences. Like when was the last time you have heard of a racist Asian being punished? Say, in Hawaii? Or a Korean American only wanting to rent to Koreans in Korea town being taken to task by Equal Opportunity Housing commission?

One of my students, a girl from Colombia was kicked out of a restaurant by a Korean in LA just because she was from Colombia. Now if it was a white man kicking out a Korean because he is from Korea, it would create an outrage from coast to coast and movies would be made about it.

There was also a story about an Egyptian guy who was growing up in Hawaii and the local Japanese treated him so badly in school, it was a nightmare. And my friend of Serbian descent who went to Hawaii could not find a job- they would not hire him.

This is not fair. What did Serbians, Colombians and Egyptians do to Asians?

No one is above the law/rules and no one has the right to treat people disrespectfully. You are taking white people to task and more power to you. I have a different mission- I am taking Asian people to task. Someone's got to do it.
" My sister was the only one who heard it though and she stared the guy down and chastised him in front of his family.
Now if you would chastise an Asian man for calling you a "white foreign pig" he would stare back at you and say-"but why are you chastising me? You mean you are NOT a white foreign pig?"
Filipinos' memory does not go that far back. The more recent Japanese war overshadowed that and made heroes out of Americans ( all white people are Americans in the eyes of an average Filipino). And now they forgot even what the Japanese had done. They love and welcome the Japanese.
Last edited by ladislav on November 19th, 2012, 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

i think though yakuza gives great insights in his psychology and also to the old-school japanese style of thinking i think i am with outwest on this matter. hollywood has to have a basis why they don´t like the asians. for example i like bruce lees martial arts but he had no swagger so i understand why david carradigne(the pervert) could get the role for kung-fu. but take it into account that bruce lee hat also german genes. but he lacked style.

yakuza, i think you forgot that the major threat for the euorpeans came from the east. the huns(atilla)which were mostly asians. many hungarians and turks still have that name atilla. the turks, cengiz khan, the mongols attacked europe before they were attacked. ok their were some minor attacks from the west like alexander the great or the muslims. but i don´t think that matters so much.

as you can see one can say the attack came from the east and not from the west. you could also take it into account that the christian religion is a very peaceful religion. maybe that was a reason why the west roman empire became weak and died. Same could maybe said about the east roman empire which was conquered by the osman empire that is turks who were muslims. the islamic religion is much more centered in fight and destruction than the christian religion.

maybe because of your personal experience you watch at history more selective.

the points of outwest have some validity in my opionion. maybe i am to pro europe but i think that many asians come very strange culturally. maybe it has something to do with their culture which was not exposed to the world like other cultures. europe was much more exposed to different cultures and maybe because of that competition has created a higher level of civilization. i know it depends how you define civilization. maybe i am to much used to the european type of thinking.

the thing is democratie, science and so much more evolved in europe to the highest peak. to say that the east had the same level is in my eyes not right. asia has capitulated culturally and militarily. maybe because asia saw what west can give him.

similar identity crisis happens for example in turkey. people want to go back in time when the osman empire was great. but there is no going back. things like demokratie are not only for europeans. it is a concept like science which can be universally used to benefit the civilization.

really i can understand the appeal of westerners for asian girls. the same happens also in turkey or arab countries. but they close their culture against the west through their religion. whcih is the tactic of the weak. of course asians and others need their time to develop some attractive triads like the physis but also the culture. but without going in to the competition the asians will probably become lazy as they close their borders. but that was the problem in the first place why they were much weaker than the west because they didn´t want to go to the competition or didn´t need.

mostly bastard cultures are stronger than homogenic cultures. the asian men need to adopt more attractive traids. that ist only possible through competition. maybe at the beginning they will lose some women but hey that´s life. at least in the middle run the dominating world culture will be the mixed culture that ist the turks :)

what i forgot to say is that for example the russions struggled hard because of the mongols. there is the dark period of 300 years in russion history where they fall back against the europeans because of the mongol invasion.

i think the times of the white stormfront supremacist is gone. they are a minority in the usa and obviosly also world wide. the next big thing are the mixed races. but more important is the culture. but the old asian cultures are not really adoptable for nowadays. i think japanese guys in japan don´t need or want to be samurais again. there is more than to be samurai nowaday. as i said once: japanes guys need some swagger :) and less robotic....

you just had bad luck in your area. the world is big. there are certainly places where japanese guys are liked. - but don´t be racist so give asian women a chance :)

and don´t be to hard to yourself. auto-fascism is not healthy on the long run :)