Japans Reproductive Breakdown

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Mongol conquerors collecting tribute/taxes from white people

At least white colonists built schools, roads, churches but these colonists did nothing except rape, murder and collect protection money.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

our young yakuza is full of energy and goes angry asian mode :)
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Japans Reproductive Breakdown

Post by fschmidt »

Taco wrote:This trend is occuring in all industrialized countries not just Japan. I agree with most of the authors views except for Japanese women being treated like second class citizens, like all countries the Japanese suicide rate for men is much higher than women.

Japans Reproductive Breakdown
http://www.henrymakow.com/japans-demogr ... tmare.html
This article misses the good news, that unlike in the West, the illegitimacy rate has stayed low in Japan. What this means is that all those with feminist tendencies are breeding themselves out of the population, and this is a very good thing. The low birth rate reflects this. The low birth rate is an unstable situation that will correct itself one way or the other. Either Japan will follow the West to rising illegitimacy rates and become just another cultural cesspool, or those with feminist tendencies will be bred out of the population and Japan will become a traditional utopia. I plan to visit Japan in a few months to try to figure out which path is more likely.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:10 am, edited 5 times in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

lone_yakuza wrote:
ladislav wrote:Mongol conquerors collecting tribute/taxes from white people

At least white colonists built schools, roads, churches but these colonists did nothing except rape, murder and collect protection money.
You must be a huge idiot. You know that the Mongols also raped Koreans/Manchu/Northern Chinese, which is part of my ancestry right? They also tried to go to Japan and rape my Japanese ancestors there.

Count up the number of natives around the world killed by Christianity and racist/white supremacist westerners from 1500-present day and the Mongols cannot even compare. No other ethnicity can compare. This is a fact. Even your history written by the "victors" who want to hide their crimes cannot hide it because the crime is so big and widespread.

Build schools, roads, and churches to destroy the native culture, impose imperialist/western/anglo-saxon culture on them, you mean, and cause many people to have self hatred. Not benevolent at all. Paternalist racism is still racism. You sound like one of those white man's burden pieces of shit.
See what I mean about Ladislav, lone_yakuza. I respect him as an original member and contributor to HA, but he seems to so bitter to Asian people! I just don't get it. It's not like us Asians don't complain about Asian racism--in fact, we do all the time--but he sees things very one sided; and he gets into such a hissy fit when other people criticize Jews in the same way he loves to criticizes Asians. If he thinks Asian American men aren't aware of racism in the Asian community, then I don't know what else to say....
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

OutWest wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Yeah, I'm starting to see the how the media has all these negative portrayals. My family went out to dinner one time, aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, and some white guy made a comment like "who let all the gooks in or something." My sister was the only one who heard it though and she stared the guy down and chastised him in front of his family. Another time, my uncle got a recipient back from the deli and the customer label read "China man." I was bullied by racists in elementary school too, so I took up martial arts for a while. It's just a little hard to be proud of my culture now that China's Communist.
Hey man just be grateful nobody pulled a knife on you or threatened to get their shotgun to shoot you and nobody ganged up in a group of 6 and tried to fight you... forced me to mess a guy's knee up and run the hell away. It is definitely not fun being a half Asian either. Full Asian or near-full asian is the worst possible in America... well except in California or the PNW cause most people here are friendly, even if they can be condescending or look down on you or shun you. I'd take being left alone over being attacked any day.

But yeah, it is hard since the commies destroyed Chinese culture.
Your stories are very similar to mine: being discriminated, attacked and called racial slurs, women rejecting you because of race, etc,.And yet, some of the white posters like Ladislav and Odbo seem to believe only Asians are racist to Whites and not the other way around; they don't seem to realize how difficult it is to be an Asian men in general. Take Ladislav for example, and how he constantly creates posts railing against Asians (and yet, he loves to travel and live in Asia) and Obdo--who reminds me of those White supremacists I've f***ed up in my life for trying to pick fights up with me.
Lol. Asians are racist to whites?

Asian women are born with their lips wrapped around white men's dicks. If white women were born with their lips wrapped around Asiain men's dicks, I think then white guys would have something legitimate to complain about. But they complain about Asian guys being angry when Asians have EVERY RIGHT to be angry... f***ing 50% of Asian women 50% OF ASIAN WOMEN in the US marry white and something like 90% date mostly white or exclusively white guys. LOOOOOOOL They must be real losers if they cannot get Asian American girls.

Only 7% of white women date or marry outside their race.

ANyways this is why I despise Asian women, including these Japanese skanks mentioned in the article. f**k Asian women. SEriously.

Racism against Asians is widespread in the US, without a doubt, and it comes from whites, browns, and blacks. Even when they run up against that awkward fact that Asians generally are very good achievers, the slurs continue. White women in fact are about the worst in this regard.

Asian men might reflect on why they end up sounding like the "Angry Asian Man" about why so many Asian women go for white men- though outside the USA it is a very small element in reality. Have you taken the time to calmly talk to Asian women as to why they might go for white men? It is easier to just dismiss them as "Self Haters" when the reality might cause you some discomfort.

>>>Set aside the psychobabble "Self hating" denial mode, and look at this: I have lived many years in Asia and engaged scores of young Asian women on this very thing in one way or the other, and the theme that always comes out is very simple: Many Asian women believe that they will be better treated by white men than by their Asian counterparts. That has nothing to do with self-hatred and everything to do with self-preservation. Of course, this is not always true, but that is the perception, and few Asian men are at all interested in getting to the root of it, but hide their heads in the sand.

I cannot count the times I have heard Asian women complain about abuse....the times that I have heard them say they are looking for a foreign man, after observing their sister, cousin and most of the women in their extended family suffer from this kind of thing.
Many Asian women think they will fare better with a white man. Rather than look at this, most Asian men just stick their head in the sand and become another one of those racist angry Asian types.

"I do not want a husband who drinks, gambles, has numerous mistresses, and slaps me around if ever I notice any of those things."

I am not making that up. I have heard something along those lines countless times.

Of course, that is not always true, but like most stereotypes, there is some basis in reality. But rather than look at those and reflect, most Asian men react in the very way that Asian women flee from: With anger and defiance and threats. Good luck with that.

Of course, my observations will be put down endlessly, and the very things I observe will continue endlessly.
So to my white male friends I would say, don't worry, there will be an endless supply of Asian women looking for
white mates, as few Asian men show any sign of wising up to why some Asian women look outside their race.

Many Asian women look to another race for the same reason many white men look to another race: They think they will be treated better. It's not rocket science.

Outwest
Outwest, good post, but I do have to disagree with you when it comes to Asian American men. Yes, it's true in Asia, women are abused much more so than in Western countries. But that's because in Asia and the Middle East, men not women, control the society. If you let women get out of hand.....well, you see what happens to Western women. And I do wish Asian men weren't so abusive and philandering to their women. On the other hand, how do you explain Asian American men? Since many of us are raised in a Western environment, we're not as prone to abuse and violence in comparison to men in Asia; yet, how do you explain nearly all Asian women out-marring to majority White men in the U.S., for example? It's not about abuse here, but more about status, materialism, and self-hatred more than anything else.

Here's a good example of Asian women self-hatred:

lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

yakuza, bro calm down. - fact of the matter is asians attacked first. that´s something you can´t deny. you talked about teaming up with the mongols. and don´t forget maybe without the mix of mongol aggressiveness china would have become more weaker. i don´t know fact is china was very weak though had much mor inhabitants than mongols.

same happened with russions. they were attacked by mongols. then they became more aggresive. that´s history. don´t take it personally.

to the matter of christianity. just compare it with judaism and islam. you know turn your other cheek and so on.

it´s not easy to legitimize fighting through christianity but they were under attack. turks and arabs have to be fought sowehow otherwise europe would be be islamic. east asian would have maybe a harder time then.....

the difference between china and europe is that china lost against the mongols but europs not. so maybe because of that they didn´t suffer from the effects and could get stronger quicker.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

That's right. Who started first? It says "The Horde" on the poster. These Slavic people lived peacefully until these came. What's the big idea? They wanted to date Slavic girls? Tired of raping Koreans, Japanese- no fun?

Last edited by ladislav on November 19th, 2012, 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

lone_yakuza wrote:
ladislav wrote:That's right. Who started first? It says "The Horde" on the poster. These Slavic people lived peacefully until these came. What's the big idea?

http://s017.radikal.ru/i440/1206/80/476bfec5b9c0.jpg

TROLOLOLOLOL

Either you have mental issues and cannot understand what I type about East Asians also getting f***ed over by Mongols, or you are just a troll with nothing else you can say other than to repeat an argument that has already been crushed.
Mongols were just as cruel to East Asians as they were to Europeans. Again, Ladislav can't differentiate between the two. Don't bother arguing with him, Yakuza. Like I said before, he's got some major issues with Asian people. At least we're smart enough to acknowledge our own people's deficiencies and racism, something he's unable to do, so again, don't bother.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

You were posting faster than me. But you are right- Mongols and Russians intermarried later on and made peace.

And you are also right about Anglos/Germanics not liking Slavs but they did tolerate and semi accept Catholic Slavs- which included Catolic Ukrainians and Slovenes/Croats- these could become good Austrians.

Orthodox Slavs were disliked and their countries were declared not to be in Europe. Again, an opinion, but a very strong one.

Having said that, an average Korean, Chinese and Japanese cannot distinguish an Eastern Slav from an Anglo Saxon/Germanic.