Japans Reproductive Breakdown

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

You're right about half women. My aunt, really my mom's cousin, she looks like hell because she used to abuse drugs, but she married a Hispanic guy, I think he's Cuban. They have three daughters, the oldest is chubby and the youngest too young to really say. Their middle daughter is nineteen and (objectively since she's my cousin) is one of the hottest girls I've ever seen. Wavy black hair, great complexion, beautiful eyes.

Another thing, I think my mom just got caught up in the feminist wave during the seventies. And my whole Chinese family, which is pretty large, they are all Christians. My grandfather immigrated to America in about 1940 and I don't know if they converted before then. But I'm Hakka ancestry.

I actually came about to Taoism in a round about way. Really Taoism is very similar to Zen Buddhism though. Originally I was studying politics (public schools left me completely ignorant) because I wanted to vote. So I came around to libertarianism like a lot of people on this board and I really liked Thomas Jefferson and Constitutional government. The writer Murray Rothbard is really important to libertarian philosophy and he wrote that Lao Tzu was the first libertarian in history. So it's like you said, there's a lot more in common between East and West than is said. For me the enemy is Communism, which has wrecked havok in Europe, Asia, and now America with Feminism and the like.

This is a book that has really influenced me, On the Warrior's Path. It's about Martial Arts Philosophy as written for a Western audence.

The urge to forge one’s character by fighting, in daily life as well as on the mat, appeals to something deep within us. More than a collection of fighting techniques, martial arts constitute a path to developing body, spirit, and awareness. On the Warrior’s Path connects the martial arts with this larger perspective, merging subtle philosophies with no-holds-barred competition, Nietzsche with Bruce Lee, radical Taoism and Buddhism with the Star Wars Trilogy, traditional martial arts with basketball and American Indian culture. At the center of all these phenomena is the warrior. Though this archetype seems to manifest contradictory values, author Daniele Bolelli describes the heart of this tension: how the training of martial technique leads to a renunciation of violence, and how overcoming fear leads to a unique freedom. Aimed at students at any level or tradition of martial arts but also accessible to the armchair warrior, On the Warrior’s Path brings fresh insights to why martial arts remains an enduring and widespread art and discipline. Two new chapters in this second edition focus on spirituality in the martial arts and the author’s personal journey in the field.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

yakuza your rantings are ok as you are prett young. but after some time one should mature and calm down.

i am a turk who lived his whole life in germany. i have left germany 5 month ago and living in turkey. probably i will leave turkey and explore other countries.

you sound to fanatical. you want to be successful in every field. but that makes you a steoretype asian, because the more you want and work the more you will have expectations who might be crushed. specially because you can not calm down. you can not relax. you are trying to get validation from the outside world. that is not the path of happiness. it´s the pass of an angry warrior. - guess what - they are not liked.

relax, bro. you have tons of chances in your life. you have better oppurtunities than 99% of the word. so please......
you can go to asia where you have no racial problems. you can go to a place in the usa where racial things are not a problem. but you prefere to stand and fight....that sounds stupid to me.

better than fighting is not to fight unless necessary. and in your case obviously it´s not necessary. - your premisis are not logic. i don´t believe you can´t see asian girls as attractive. -- come on -- this is a luxury problem like many of your problems.

your whole martial arts, boudybuilding training might cost as much as a black guy need to to survive in afrika for his whole life. - please get some perspective. -- you can leave your area, usa, your continent whenever you want - this is a fact. --- you really need another perspective --- what your are describing happens in europe all the time. turks are not accepted in germany for example. they also go the angry-turk option. - but this not healthy not mature and not logic. it´s self betrayel.

our fates were not so different when i lived in germany. so i can understand your problems. but there are many solutions. but it takes real work not just martial arts stuff. i mean inner work and getting rid of expectations. yes you need time for that. bur it will work.

but, no problem keep the ranting. at least it´s on a high level. you know much about history at least of asia. but many things you don´t differentiate. you have a racial views on things. which is probably very usa kind of thinking. the world is big. you will find parts where racial things won´t matter at all.

work on the solutions not on the problems.....

as i said relax, calm down, change your area, don´t come in touch with idiots..then things will be ok....

don´t be to hard to yourself. have sex with asian girls. you will get more oxytocin and you will calm a little bit :)

to much testosterone makes roid rage. that´s not healthy. - in the matter of working hard you did more than enough, you should also try to be happy with yourself. the individualistic happiness is a work which can help.

being angry is better than being depressiv. but being happy with yourself is more important. then money and women will not be as important for you.

don´t let you brainwash neither by white propaganda or asian propaganda, try to find your way......

words like loyalty, warrior, race are lies. escape the matrix try to find your happiness. no one cares if your loyal or honorable. everybody fights for himself....in the end we will all die alone.....the strongest is alone....what can happen to him? - die? so be it.... what´s the problem?

you are searching for outside validation and that´s the problem. you need peace with yourself....
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 6th, 2013, 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

yakuza i am very imprest with your writing style and your rhetoric. but don´t you sometimes think that we live in a kind of matrix? maybe we are just living in a tube and take things for reality which are nothing more than a computer game.

so, think about that. actually if you would accept the thought a little bit than you´re feelings might change.

you are only 21. people can change. we are more or less just machines. you coud also say maybe your father made a wrong move. maybe he should have staid in japan or whatever. so who is to blame? - it´s not like kkk-troups invaded japan and made slaves of you. just by chance you came in a redneck, idiots area. no reason to take it personally.

it´s like someboy puts me under wolfs. shure i have to fight and flight to survive but no reason to take it personal at least on a cognitive level.

you sound like a marvel figure who wants to fight evil. but i don´t know. evil is in everybody. - the evil rednecks might have been brainwashed by others and so on. it´s difficult to blame on a philosophical level.

in thailand the young guys go for 6 month to a monastry. maybe really you should get out of your matrix and try experience something else. you sound really obsessed with you revenge thing. sounds little bit like batman lol. - the asian samurai-knight rises :). but other than batman neither of your parents get killed by evil guys. - so really, at least from the outside, nothing big happened to you. - you might be able to enjoy life. you talk about asian tradition. why don´t try meditation, zen, buddhism, peace? now when you look buddha there is nothing warrior like with him. but it´s the big asian belief system. so maybe you should meditate about that.

you really are young. you really sound obsessed with your revenge thing. you are in love with your current image. but people always change. identity is a fluid concept. take that in account.

probably your reality can change through some new experiences.

anyway keep us lecturing in asian history :) maybe you could become a good historian too :)
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Is the word polymath applicable? Yes, mind and body is a very Eastern way of thinking. Only Greek scholars also focused on both. Bruce Lee was very educated and had a huge library full of philosophical texts. I'm 5'6" too and my dad is about 5'9". Probably good I supplement myself to make up for it.

Accepting the status quo may lead to inner peace, but we cannot all be monks fasting in the mountains. Someone has to go out and build society by turning tension into creativity.

Billy, what of the samurai? They were Buddhist, bloody warriors, and willing to die by their own hand before betraying their honor. It is a very intense way of life.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Philosophy

The philosophies of Buddhism and Zen, and to a lesser extent Confucianism and Shinto, influenced the samurai culture. Zen meditation became an important teaching due to it offering a process to calm one's mind. The Buddhist concept of reincarnation and rebirth led samurai to abandon torture and needless killing, while some samurai even gave up violence altogether and became Buddhist monks after realizing how fruitless their killings were. Some were killed as they came to terms with these realizations in the battlefield. The most defining role that Confucianism played in samurai philosophy was to stress the importance of the lord-retainer relationship—the loyalty that a samurai was required to show his lord.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samurai#Philosophy

abc for a young guy it may have some appeal. it looks like that the concept of loyalty came from conufucianism which is not a real beliefsystem imho more a practical life concept which legitimates the state regime.

buddhism is very pacifistic belief system it is quite hard to be a fighter and buddhist at the same time. but it´s possible like it happened with the christian religion.

nowadays it is very difficult to belief in something. to much mumbo jombo is against scientific findings.

anyway i am a fan of this guy. buddha is not very far from him:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epicurus
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I'd rather just leave then fight. I just want to start a family in an environment with people who share my values. Initially I thought that meant Southern United States because they believe in economic freedom and family values, but perhaps I am not seeing things fully as far as racism. Also, I don't think Texas will secede and the West will just continue its decline due to Feminism. So I wouldn't mind looking to Asia. Perhaps not China outside of Hong Kong and not emasculated Japan, but maybe Singapore or Mongolia. In the mean time I just have to study my history.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 6th, 2013, 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Yakuza, I can fully relate to your anger but let me simply add a few things- racism/nationalism/nativism/regionalism and all other kids of isms are hard-wired into people genetically. Yes, you can fight the bearers of those instincts but it will take a very long time. A lifetime will not be enough to reeducate mankind. It is called tribal instinct / tribalism and " in group-out group dynamics". These are sociological instincts. They need rewiring, not fights. Or just a lot of cultural mingling and international exposure.

Another thing, in addition to the very simplistic American way of dividing humanity into neat groups with shiny labels- Asian, Black, Caucasian, Hispanic, etc. there exist other divisions, and they become obvious particularly when you leave US borders and start hearing how people refer to other groups and by what names in their languages.

But for this you need to travel and understand what they are saying. OMG, one's ears will fall off listening to what people say what with all these other labels out there. There are so many names for so many groups and so much conflict going on, you will be shocked. But you will also see how much harmony and tolerance and friendliness there is out there , too.

Your particular conflict has been the Caucasian/Anglo Saxon male oppressor vs an Asian male victim. Which is a valid struggle. But it is only one group against group type of mistreatment. There are so many other groups oppressing each other. You will be surprised.

We need to concentrate on improving mankind period and teaching people to be nice to each other everywhere. Otherwise, you may end up hurting or at least resenting these generalized groups which you view as cohesive blocks which they are not.

Some other things- I have read your slogans of Asia is for Asians, Europe is for Caucasians. And then Africa is for Africans? These are not universally accepted slogans. People like Mugabe might accept them, but not me, not any educated person. They are not accepted by the world community.

Most Europeans are not from Europe originally. They are just whitened Aryans from Central Asia- in other words, most Europeans are basically descendants of Afghan immigrants. Asians, that is. Then, even the Finno Ugrics are from Asia, as well. Hungary and Finland and all of Northern Russia is Finno Ugric by haplogroups. Hungary is smack in the middle of Europe- an Asian country, basically. So, it means it is ok to insult them?

We do have a better "slogan" and principle and it is called the Universal Declaration of Human Rights adopted by the UN and those who have signed it have agreed to uphold it. If they do not protect people who are on thier territory legally, they stand in violation of their promise. Because a Japanese engineer moved to Germany, it does not mean that he should/can be insulted and it is acceptable. Why? Because we are all members of the UN. We have all signed the declaration. The same about a German person living in Japan now. It is not good for him to be mocked and for fingers to be stuck in his face. If he is in the country legally, he should be treated with respect.

That is the ultimate ideal we should all try to implement continuously rather than be ruled by anger against big groups and fighting against them.

When you go to Europe, the term Caucasian will largely cease to exist. People will mostly be called by the name of the country in which they live. But anyway, I think travel to the right places will do you wonders and you will be a changed man.

My father was born in Odessa, Ukraine and the city is on the Black Sea and it has been multinational since its inception. It has had a huge number of ethnicities and nationalities- from Koreans to Assyrians to Germans and Arabs and Ashkenazi Jews and what not. There is a huge VNese community there now. There is not even one person there who would yell- "Europe is for Caucasians" at them. They are citizens, residents, and most are natives. Plus even if you yell "Europe is for Caucasians"- it will mean that Europe is for Armenians, Georgians and Chechens. Just does not translate into the local language. All people in that city would refer to them as Odessites. But there would be another type of prejudice there- against out of towners, mainly.

The Philippines has been largely a success ethnically. It has white Spaniard-looking people and very Chinese looking and very black Negritos and people from all over the world living there. You do not have ethnic riots there- the worst that happens is gossip about the Visaya, the Kano, the Insek but at the end of the day, all people become friends, eat and drink together and get along. Probably the best social system I have ever seen. And any citizen of the country is called a Filipino.

Oh, man you need to travel and see what goes on. And yes, you can argue with me and promote your North Asian" Mein Kampf". Hitler write his because he felt Germans everywhere were racially mistreated and oppressed and humiliated. He wanted to help his people. He led one group against the world.

But don't worry about those bad Anglo Saxons- they are a dying race anyway. Same as the Russians. And the Japanese.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
golgi
Freshman Poster

Post by golgi »

haha... lot's of enery Yakuza, I like it. You make some very good and valid points. However, your politics are still muddled and inconsistent. For instance, you take a rabidly nationalistic stance, but wish to deny nationalism to majority populations in other countries, essentially taking the stance of a cultural communist. That isn't valid because it isn't philosophically consistent. If you don't believe in nationalism for all, while you believe in it for yourself (your people), then you are the supremacist. To illustrate, as a white man, I would personally think it ridiculous to complain about white women who preferred to marry Japanese majority men while in Japan. Furthermore, to state that Japanese women, in Japan, prefer white men is entirely false. And I can't blame them as they are marrying into the phenotypical and cultural norm. So, you can see how your perspective has a glaring double standard. I don't deny you your perspective when it comes to your people, but if you wish to adopt these politics, then you can't deny other races similar politics. Just be consistent, otherwise you will fail due to the fact that your philosophy will not stand up to intellectual scrutiny.

You need to further meditate on what your political brand of politics mean, how they are / can be implemented in a philosophically consistent way, and further meditate on the reality of your perspective as far as certain perceptions are concerned. Observe. I believe that your anger has prevented the necessary reflection, and that it will likely take a couple of years before you arrive at the only correct philosophical model for your politics. I concede that it isn't easy, because it isn't taught, and there are a lot of pitfalls to overcome. Some of your perceptions are flat out wrong, such as the influence of some supposed white nationalism that has been effectively suppressed for 65 years now (Obama is going into his second term). Furthermore, the canard of white privilege does not exist outside of white countries, if it even existed (I pay full tuition in my University while every minority gets a free ride plus $10k per year - a $70k head-start overall - additionally, my people take the bulk of wartime casualties and get overlooked for equivalently or lesser qualified minorities in employment hiring) and so your attempt to generalize it to Asian countries is intellectually dishonest. To state that whites have white privilege in Japan is laughable, especially if it were to be compared to Japanese privilege in Japan, as any racial privilege is purely a function being a majority (and therefore isn't a privilege but just incidental to phenotypic or cultural norms). That means that eradicating 'privilege' requires eradicating the majority population, to replace it by either a menagerie of ethnicities or a homogeneous ethnicity which will then enjoy 'privilege'. Should we replace or ethnically dilute the population of Japan? This is what I mean about you being inconsistent. I could get into an extended debate about the existence of the racist pseudo-concept of white privilege with you, but that would require another thread.

Your placing the blame of Anglos for f***ing up east Asian culture is entirely misplaced, although I grant that it is easy to come to that conclusion based on superficial observation, as you are overlooking the fact that all of that has been done to Anglo culture - and worse. If they were using cultural Marxism against you, as a weapon, then why would they also apply it to themselves? Europe and the USA is more culturally destroyed than is East Asia. Something doesn't make sense here. Think about it. You are essentially taking the bait by targeting a fall-guy. However, he is in prison with you. Don't fall for it. Think and observe. Try and see the world through the eyes of a poor white male, as I will continue to attempt to do so through the eyes of a poor Asian male.

Overall, you have a right to your politics and I support your right to want the best for your people and, by extension, yourself. Go for it.

As a white man, I can tell you that there are few people I enjoy as friends as much as some Asians (the ones that aren't overly mercenary nor bitter at life - even in their own countries). I appreciate the intellect, courage, emotional intelligence, and loyalty of many that I have known. I really do wish for the preservation of northeast Asian culture and people, especially Japanese. Do you wish the same for me? hmmmm.
Last edited by golgi on November 23rd, 2012, 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
golgi
Freshman Poster

Post by golgi »

ladislav wrote: Some other things- I have read your slogans of Asia is for Asians, Europe is for Caucasians. And then Africa is for Africans? These are not universally accepted slogans. People like Mugabe might accept them, but not me, not any educated person. They are not accepted by the world community.
This sentence is full of rhetorical fallacies, and is therefore invalid.
Most Europeans are not from Europe originally. They are just whitened Aryans from Central Asia- in other words, most Europeans are basically descendants of Afghan immigrants. Asians, that is. Then, even the Finno Ugrics are from Asia, as well. Hungary and Finland and all of Northern Russia is Finno Ugric by haplogroups. Hungary is smack in the middle of Europe- an Asian country, basically. So, it means it is ok to insult them?
This is a racist means of dispossessing Europeans from any claim to their countries. It's a typical yet highly damnable tactic that violates the human rights of Europeans. It's the selective application of extremely distant historical relativism. How far back can you go before anyone has a right to their community? You could conceivably say that we all evolved out of the Ocean, and therefore not a single person has any tribal rights to anything. Your argument is both rhetorically flimsy and morally damnable.

That is the ultimate ideal we should all try to implement continuously rather than be ruled by anger against big groups and fighting against them.
a naive pipe dream.

My father was born in Odessa, Ukraine and the city is on the Black Sea and it has been multinational since its inception. It has had a huge number of ethnicities and nationalities- from Koreans to Assyrians to Germans and Arabs and Ashkenazi Jews and what not. There is a huge VNese community there now. There is not even one person there who would yell- "Europe is for Caucasians" at them. They are citizens, residents, and most are natives. Plus even if you yell "Europe is for Caucasians"- it will mean that Europe is for Armenians, Georgians and Chechens. Just does not translate into the local language. All people in that city would refer to them as Odessites. But there would be another type of prejudice there- against out of towners, mainly.
What does this have to do with East Asians? You are using the non-specificity inherent in semantic definitions to argue against the OPs politics. It's not valid. Far Easter Europe/ West Asia is a crossroads, East Asia is not. What speciously works for you / that region does not obligate the OP nor his people.
The Philippines has been largely a success ethnically.
It takes balls to call a country as financially destitute as the Philippines a success. Furthermore, I'll be interested in your opinion after whatever they do to cull that population happens. Their population problem is amongst the worst in the world. It will require a dramatic measure to solve, and at least we can say that the much more homogenous northeast asian countries can control their breeding.
Oh, man you need to travel and see what goes on. And yes, you can argue with me and promote your North Asian" Mein Kampf". Hitler write his because he felt Germans everywhere were racially mistreated and oppressed and humiliated. He wanted to help his people. He led one group against the world.

More fallacies and anti-intellectualism. At least the OP is on the right track, in terms of intellectual/rhetorical integrity. You have nothing but ad-hominems and unprovable / disprovable generalizations that you were taught but that don't fall into any workable political model.

But don't worry about those bad Anglo Saxons- they are a dying race anyway. Same as the Russians. And the Japanese.
Wow, cool parting shot. You were almost able to hide your genocidal relish. How incredibly liberal and progressive of you.
Last edited by golgi on November 23rd, 2012, 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
golgi
Freshman Poster

Post by golgi »

abcdavid01 wrote:I'd rather just leave then fight. I just want to start a family in an environment with people who share my values. Initially I thought that meant Southern United States because they believe in economic freedom and family values, but perhaps I am not seeing things fully as far as racism. Also, I don't think Texas will secede and the West will just continue its decline due to Feminism. So I wouldn't mind looking to Asia. Perhaps not China outside of Hong Kong and not emasculated Japan, but maybe Singapore or Mongolia. In the mean time I just have to study my history.
Culturally, you'd be fine in the South. Although, you'd want to be very selective to avoid the scourge of the dispossessed white trash culture. Just pick a higher income town. The only problems in the south are poor incomes, crime, and poor services (most of the southern states are poor, with only 2-3 real exceptions). Texas, Georgia, and North Carolina are okay. However, you need to be selective about where you go. Tennessee is okay if you can make money, as incomes there are low.