Would you be with woman that had 3some in the past?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Ghost wrote:The original question was "would you be with a woman who had a threesome before?"

So it was a little vague to begin with. "Be with" could mean dating, marriage, or perhaps even friends with benefits.

A man should never try to wife up a whore. Virginity has historically and traditionally been the requirement for female marriage. We live in a f***ed up (uh...literally) time in history when liberal and feminist types will say we shouldn't judge based on sexual past. And that is a large part of the essence of liberal/feminist cultures: "Don't judge me! But I can judge you for having standards and morals!"

There's the real double standard.

Such hubris to try to turn over time-tested healthy, stabilizing traditions that have enabled a civilization to exist in the first place. Without these standards you say it is wrong for us to have, you wouldn't have a civilization to corrupt without them.

Returning again to the original question - Be with a woman who sleeps around, who has threesomes or does whatever else. But no marriage. Under no circumstances and no exceptions. You marry a girl who does such things and you get what you deserve.

f**k her. "Date" her. Be a f**k buddy to her.

But never, ever marry her.
You're my hero.

Men were biologically built to be promiscuous, NOT women.

That's why ancient societies looked down on female promiscuity.

You have the issue where a women may not even know who the father is because the different sperm will literally fight each other to the egg.

But in general, I see nothing wrong with a woman having SOME sex partners.

I wouldn't demand a woman be a virgin when I meet her.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

If trend continues which I believe it will marriage as an institution will dissapear withing 30 years, by 2042 to be exact If we make it that far.

By that time ALL women will be into group sex,3somes, 4somes and so on, lesbianism, bi-sexuality

For 1000s of years marriage has been hoding society together and it took only 40 years of feminism to destroy it, another 30 and it will be in history books.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Banano wrote:If trend continues which I believe it will marriage as an institution will dissapear withing 30 years, by 2042 to be exact If we make it that far.

By that time ALL women will be into group sex,3somes, 4somes and so on, lesbianism, bi-sexuality

For 1000s of years marriage has been hoding society together and it took only 40 years of feminism to destroy it, another 30 and it will be in history books.
It's not marriage that has been holding society together, it's the lack of other options, or the fear of acting on them (mostly on the woman's side).
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

ryanx wrote:I just saw the word 3some...sorry I have not had time to read the whole thread, but since we are discussing this subject, what are you guys experiences with Filipinas and FFM threesomes? How does one go about finding such girls (other than P4P)?
I got very close to an Asian 3some in 2008 in Singapore, with the cutest Vietnamese girl ever and her not-so-stunning college friend. Unfortunately said college friend bailed out at the last minute and chose to took advantage of the couch instead of the situation.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 26th, 2019, 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Ghost wrote:
Banano wrote:If trend continues which I believe it will marriage as an institution will dissapear withing 30 years, by 2042 to be exact If we make it that far.

It really already is. Only the term remains, which has nothing to do with real marriage. In America, the issue is hidden behind a fake issue: gay marriage. People think a marriage is a relationship between a man and woman being sanctioned by the government.

It is really a wealth-transfer device among other things. Legalize divorce, make it frivolous, influence women to cuckold and divorce husbands, force husbands to subsidize their own destruction via alimony, child support, etc., and voila! Most of the money ends up in female hands, which will piss it away on consumption and whatnot.

But yes, perhaps within thirty years, even the term will be done away with because the marriage rate will have declined so much more. It could become similar to how the word courting is not used so much anymore because no one courts. Male courting behavior has been criminalized, and women want to be gamed instead of courted.
+100! This is an awesome take on the dating scene and shows you have done alot of reading/thinking about life.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

polya wrote:
Ghost wrote:

It really already is. Only the term remains, which has nothing to do with real marriage. In America, the issue is hidden behind a fake issue: gay marriage. People think a marriage is a relationship between a man and woman being sanctioned by the government.

It is really a wealth-transfer device among other things. Legalize divorce, make it frivolous, influence women to cuckold and divorce husbands, force husbands to subsidize their own destruction via alimony, child support, etc., and voila! Most of the money ends up in female hands, which will piss it away on consumption and whatnot.

But yes, perhaps within thirty years, even the term will be done away with because the marriage rate will have declined so much more. It could become similar to how the word courting is not used so much anymore because no one courts. Male courting behavior has been criminalized, and women want to be gamed instead of courted.
+100! This is an awesome take on the dating scene and shows you have done alot of reading/thinking about life.
Too bad all you've been reading/thinking about is doing not a iota to help with a healthy love life. You're still sitting and moaning about the state of women and society, instead of finding ways to find your own definition of love and happiness.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 24th, 2013, 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Ghost wrote:

Ghost is a genius!

Spot on!

Divorce is BIG BUSINESS!

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Xstopalopoketl
Freshman Poster

I don't understand

Post by Xstopalopoketl »

What does publicduende get from constantly bashing other peoples posts? I started visiting this site two years ago and I have read many of his posts. His views are completely in sync with the standard liberal line. Down to a tee. On everything. In fact he doesn't seem capable of disagreeing with anything the mainstream social engineers have in store for us. There are literally millions of websites on the web which reflect his viewpoints to a tee. I don't understand why those like him seek out the few corners of the web which espouse a different viewpoint from their own. There is a personal hostility reflected in his choice of words whether he is able to admit this or not. Whether or not anyone attacks him personally, he immediately starts "swinging" at whomever states an opinion contrary to his beliefs. He seems to have some sort of personal stake in tirelessly promoting the typical liberal viewpoint at every opportunity.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I don't understand

Post by zboy1 »

Xstopalopoketl wrote:What does publicduende get from constantly bashing other peoples posts? I started visiting this site two years ago and I have read many of his posts. His views are completely in sync with the standard liberal line. Down to a tee. On everything. In fact he doesn't seem capable of disagreeing with anything the mainstream social engineers have in store for us. There are literally millions of websites on the web which reflect his viewpoints to a tee. I don't understand why those like him seek out the few corners of the web which espouse a different viewpoint from their own. There is a personal hostility reflected in his choice of words whether he is able to admit this or not. Whether or not anyone attacks him personally, he immediately starts "swinging" at whomever states an opinion contrary to his beliefs. He seems to have some sort of personal stake in tirelessly promoting the typical liberal viewpoint at every opportunity.
We welcome the differences of opinions on HA. It everybody agreed to everything that was said on the forum, it would be a pretty boring place--wouldn't you agree?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 26th, 2019, 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Xstopalopoketl wrote:What does publicduende get from constantly bashing other peoples posts? I started visiting this site two years ago and I have read many of his posts. His views are completely in sync with the standard liberal line. Down to a tee. On everything. In fact he doesn't seem capable of disagreeing with anything the mainstream social engineers have in store for us. There are literally millions of websites on the web which reflect his viewpoints to a tee. I don't understand why those like him seek out the few corners of the web which espouse a different viewpoint from their own. There is a personal hostility reflected in his choice of words whether he is able to admit this or not. Whether or not anyone attacks him personally, he immediately starts "swinging" at whomever states an opinion contrary to his beliefs. He seems to have some sort of personal stake in tirelessly promoting the typical liberal viewpoint at every opportunity.
Well, thanks for devoting your tenth post to defining me. I look forward to more constructive feedback from you. I understand I am a minority here, and my voice is more often than not a cacophony against the standard "AW are all evil, feminist bitches - viva 2nd and 3rd world girls who know how to appreciate/respect/love a gringo" chorus.

Funny enough you label me as a liberal, as I have been fervently leftwing both politically and intellectually for as long as I can remember (and, being from Italy, leftwing means Marxist/Leninist, Commie proper). That's not the point, though. The point is that those expressed are my own ideas, whether or not they coincide with what is said on sites your love or despise. Most of those ideas don't even come from such a deep philosophical rumination, or endless hours spent roaming the cyberspace for contents that will validate or refine what I have in mind and would like to express. They come from 1) common sense and 2) at least two decades of direct mingling with people: males, females, smarties and bitches, from different cultures and walks of life.

And common sense and direct experience are the two things many of you guys seem to lack, or not be too interested in pursuing. There will always be nods and pats on shoulders for the next poster who reports on the shallowness of a certain specimen of Western/Anglo/American woman, or the spineless mangina du jour and his repulsive actions. And yet, who exactly is benefiting from singing the same mantras time and again, from these moments of collective chest-thumping? Not the broad categories of people you try to cover with your nameless rants and sweeping generalisations, as you're not making any names. Not those men and women you do put a name and a face on, as they will probably never know that HA exists and they're being the subject of our conversations.

And not even you, since every word you write, every thread you start or continue, chips away from the time and energy you could be spending talking to real girls and real friends on the street, at a house party, at a nice riverside bar, at the beach. The more you judge without experiencing, the more you will forget how immensely more pleasurable it is to experience without judging.

I have never meant to put any hostility or bitterness in my posts, ever. If you had read all of my old posts you will have noticed that I have only really lost my patience when some nutters have started to point the insult nozzle straight to my wife and my relationship with her, obviously knowing less than nought about neither. I am just, ever so often, saddened to see how much time and energy are wasted in digging more and more in the groove of common stereotypes and social paranoias (with a generous helping of conspiracy theories, pseudoscience and racism), instead of getting out of it and finally putting those stereotypes and paranoias to the test in a real life situation. One that involves you and a real girl of Memphis, Manila or Medellin.
Last edited by publicduende on November 20th, 2012, 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Ghost wrote:
publicduende wrote:
polya wrote:
Ghost wrote:

Too bad all you've been reading/thinking about is doing not a iota to help with a healthy love life. You're still sitting and moaning about the state of women and society, instead of finding ways to find your own definition of love and happiness.
So I cannot talk about it unless it is "complaining"? You don't like what I say and disagree, so you have to try to marginalize it as "whining." So if I talk about things which are important to me, it must be whining. But if we agreed on something, it would conveniently not be whining, I'm sure.

I'm already leaving the country soon enough. "Finding my own definition of love and happiness" is pretty broad, and I already have definitions and conceptions on them. But I don't concern myself with those either. I've got a grudge against feminism. My dreams could come true and I would still hold that grudge. I'm not able to do much, but as I've said before, I would rather have the conversation and "complain" as you say, than to be silent. Perhaps discussions here will cause other men to wake up and take red pills.
I respect your opinions, I know they're important to you as mine are important to me and I know you do have good intentions. Yet, in my book, grudges and bitterness have never bred that kind of positive, life-changing action you wish to instill in your fellow posters. You have all rights to be vocal about what you think is wrong with society and women. I just wish you would spend more time talking about solutions, or your variants thereof, than moaning about the problems. And then I'm sure, dead sure, that the moment you start visiting one or more of those countries where everybody seems to agree that women are more approachable, feminine, traditional and committed, you will be gladly dropping a lot of those grudges and become more in peace with yourself and the rest of the world. My motto is live and let live. Leave those AW bitches to rot in their soup.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

I agree with you.

"He" is either a woman posing as a guy.

He is either a mangina or a white knight.

A government spy, creating chaos on this board.

Or a psychopath.

He won't admit but he was possible sent here by the "establishment" to cause disharmony on this board.

Since I've read posts on this forum since 2006, I have never come across someone like "him".