Would you be with woman that had 3some in the past?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

A virgin wife who bears you a child is the best wife you can wish for and good luck even trying to get a divorce. The question should be- how faithful will you be?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I don't understand

Post by publicduende »

Maker55 wrote:
Xstopalopoketl wrote:What does publicduende get from constantly bashing other peoples posts? I started visiting this site two years ago and I have read many of his posts. His views are completely in sync with the standard liberal line. Down to a tee. On everything. In fact he doesn't seem capable of disagreeing with anything the mainstream social engineers have in store for us. There are literally millions of websites on the web which reflect his viewpoints to a tee. I don't understand why those like him seek out the few corners of the web which espouse a different viewpoint from their own. There is a personal hostility reflected in his choice of words whether he is able to admit this or not. Whether or not anyone attacks him personally, he immediately starts "swinging" at whomever states an opinion contrary to his beliefs. He seems to have some sort of personal stake in tirelessly promoting the typical liberal viewpoint at every opportunity.
I agree with you.

"He" is either a woman posing as a guy.

He is either a mangina or a white knight.

A government spy, creating chaos on this board.

Or a psychopath.

He won't admit but he was possible sent here by the "establishment" to cause disharmony on this board.

Since I've read posts on this forum since 2006, I have never come across someone like "him".
LOL, keep on projecting :)
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Women have traditionally been divided into two classes - wife class and whore class. By participation in threesomes and such this woman has clearly placed herself in the whore class and so should not be considered marriage material. One could still use her as a dumpster though. That is what whores are for. A certain percentage of whores in the population serves a useful social function. It is the overwhelming preponderance of whores in the West that is the problem.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Would you be with woman that had 3some in the past?

Post by Tsar »

Banano wrote:Would you be dating this kind of woman that admits having 3some with 2 random guys, complete stranges(met them on a day of 3some) she met while on holiday.

She is in her early 20s and have about 14 guys under her belt according to her, prbbly half one night stands

Marriage is her ultimate goal and she doesnt think of herself as a slut,

Now this probably sounds extreme but she says that she feels like shes done nothing bad compared to some other girls who are slutting it up like theres no tommorow(her friends included), unfortunately I feel she is right about that, her record isnt that bad when you compare. Sad but true.

Is this type of woman a 'new virgin' in the west
Where do you draw a line and how many dicks is too many?
Would you be serial with this girl or just have it as FB if possible
Dating a girl that has had any form of threesome is an absolute NO for me.

I am very traditional when it comes to sex and relationships. I am abstinent outside of marriage and anyone I would consider marriage material would be a virgin. It is also because I want to feel special and so I have no regrets. If a girl has been with other guys I wouldn't want to marry her and I would always feel like I was second, third, or just a "next best." That isn't something that would allow for a strong relationship. People will always remember past partners and everything that was done in the past will affect the future. It's not that I am judgment, it's that I know what I deserve and that I want someone I can look at and know our relationship is special.

If a girl had three or less I might consider a committed relationship but I wouldn't marry her. If I'm going to feel like the relationship isn't as special then there will never be marriage.

I wouldn't be able to be in a relationship with a girl like the one you mentioned because of she's a slut.
Cornfed wrote:Women have traditionally been divided into two classes - wife class and whore class. By participation in threesomes and such this woman has clearly placed herself in the whore class and so should not be considered marriage material.
Exactly my thoughts. The only time a guy doesn't think a woman is a whore is if he has a threesome with his girl and another girl. If his girl has a threesome with another guy and a girl then she's a whore.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Bang her and forget her. A woman who's into threesomes is damaged goods...for life. I wouldn't date her even if you paid me.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

Why should you pay her freight if even ONE GUY got it for free? He should marry her.

The exception would be a woman who is divorced or widowed, even then you are taking a much higher risk of divorce.

2nd marriage risk of divorce is around 70% and 80% for 3rd marriages, it doesn't get better with experience.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

leavingusa wrote:Why should you pay her freight if even ONE GUY got it for free? He should marry her.

The exception would be a woman who is divorced or widowed, even then you are taking a much higher risk of divorce.

2nd marriage risk of divorce is around 70% and 80% for 3rd marriages, it doesn't get better with experience.
Agreed, but here we are talking about a woman embarking in less-than-conventional sexual experiences without marrying the guy.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

publicduende wrote:
leavingusa wrote:Why should you pay her freight if even ONE GUY got it for free? He should marry her.

Agreed, but here we are talking about a woman embarking in less-than-conventional sexual experiences without marrying the guy.
I'm sure she'd be a fun date unless she pulled the old reformed virgin act, I'd count on it sooner or later.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

She actually pulled old reformed virgin act and thats disturbing,

Proble is more and more women think that they can be a slut and marriage material at the same time and thanks to people like publicduende they are getting away with it, if men had high standards(like Russians,Arabs) and demanded nothing but the virgin things would have been better for all of us,

its safe to say that anglo men have the LOWEST standards when it comes to women and anglo women have the highest standards when choosing men,
I always see a gap of about 2 points between anglo couples and I alsosee a few points difference between russian couples but in mans favour(women better looking than guy)
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Re: Would you be with woman that had 3some in the past?

Post by Ginger »

Ghost wrote:
Ginger wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Ginger wrote:
publicduende wrote: Why all the fuss for somebody who might have simply wanted to experiment a sexual game? Having a 3some doesn't make a woman a slut in the sense that role-playing with handcuffs and whip doesn't make a woman (or a man) abusive or violent! I actually applaud the woman's honesty to reveal one of her past experience, or perhaps a current fetish of hers... Why do I every so often smell double-standard on this forum? The next thread to this could be one of us boasting about having sex with two 20-something hot Pinays on the same night, and everyone else duly coming to high-five him.

Uh oh, the other guys are soooo gonna burn you for saying this :P And maybe me too, coz I'm fully agreeing with you.
Women are less able to bond the more men they sleep with. And it is a double standard...men and women are different. A different standard for two different beings. Male sexual value is determined by how many women he can have sex with. A woman's sexual value is determined by how chaste she is before marriage, and being faithful to a man after being married. Liberal culture can try to say it isn't true, but it will still be.

Ginger, why not just call yourself a feminist? Men here would probably appreciate the honesty at least. If you take feminist positions as you often do, then you are one anyway. I'm not trying to "burn" you. This forum is much more open and honest than most. Since you take a lot of feminist positions on these matters, then why not just call yourself a feminist?
Ghost, it is obvious you did not read all my posts and are basing your assumption on your unnatural fear of women. Look how you singled me out for agreeing with what PD said. Why only me? Why not him as well?

It is pointless to try to stop you from labeling me. You did not only call me a feminist but a liar as well. How come you did not call me that when I'm agreeing with your opinions? Where is the justice in that?

One thing I learned dealing with people suffering from delusions is that it's ultimately better to ignore them, hence, I shall be ignoring you.
I was quoting and responding to both of you. The first paragraph was for PD. I have read a lot of your posts and a lot of them are feminist. You are not a Western type of feminist is clear - you aren't misandrist like they are. And no, I don't think you are being honest about it. Like I said, when you take feminist positions, that makes you a feminist, whether you would rather accept the label or men here see you as a de facto feminist makes little difference, except in your own forthrightness.

When you agree with something I say - which is going to be non-feminist or anti-feminist - then you aren't taking a feminist position. But a lot of other times you do take feminist positions and I or someone else typically calls you out on that.

Ignore me if you want, but you would only do so because you don't have an argument.

Okay, I’ve decided to stop ignoring you since reading your posts on other threads suggests you can be capable of rationality and listening (sometimes).

You first said that I should call myself a feminist since I have a lot of feminist positions. Please define ‘feminist’, then define ‘a lot’, maybe if I understand better what you mean by those terms I might accept you labeling me as such.

True, some or a lot of my post may be seen as feminist, but you gotta be fair and make sure that you are not merely basing your perception based on the fact that I happen to be female. A lot of my posts are also anti-feminist, so what does that make me? At least have the justice to call me a hybrid feminist lol.

Have you really taken the time to read all or most of my posts? That’s flattering (and stalkerish, JK), but if that is true, then I am sure you won’t be as quick to label me.

On the female forum that I am on, the members (who are mostly females) call me a misogynist guy pretending to be female, and yet I post the same opinions there as I do here. They say I’m pro-guy and anti-female. Now I am confused, am I a misogynist feminist? Or are some members of that forum and HA are simply too extreme and paranoid?

Instead of calling me a feminist, you should have called some of ‘my opinions’ as feminist. Instead of labeling me as feminist, you may say that I have some feminist opinions. Do you see the difference?

I do not see what argument you want to present. Frankly I do not think you are making much sense, So I am a feminist… but when I agree with you I am not? I am the same person, just so happens I have opinions which some people like you ascertain labels to.

No argument will be valid no matter how I present it. It seems you made up your mind that I am a feminist. Moreso, you believe I am lying, so by following your logic, everything else that I post in response to you will be a lie.

You can go on saying that you think I am a liar, but do you see that it is you who thinks that? You ‘think’ I am a feminist based on a few posts, it doesn’t mean that I am what you think.

I cannot change what you believe about me, I can only hope that you’ll be fair.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

publicduende wrote:
Ginger wrote:Kudos to djfourmoney and publicduende for their posts on this subject.

And to those who are saying they are feminists/manginas for having fair views, seriously, get out and see the world.

It does not matter much if a person has zero to many sexual partner(s) or whatever their sexual inclinations are, what matters is the core character, sure hormones and gender can play a role but those roles are over-rated and just contributes to the fallacies (like women have less interest and men have more interest in physical stuff---fallacies). When people learn to treat each other as individuals, and stop generalizing and stereotyping, then maybe the gender wars will at least de-escalate if not cease.

Each person is different, and their behavior have different reasons...so labeling will just create problems instead of understanding. I mean, just looking at what some guys post here, one may say they are predatorial and egoistic sex maniacs (talking about scoring women with no regard etc) but I'm sure that isn't the case, so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Someone here is sure to burn me for saying this, haha. I better go hibernate.
I agree, it's quite immature to judge a person based on details on her sexual preferences or sexual life in general.

Also, thanks for the continuing appreciation. Far from hibernating, your posts are melting quite a lot of ice here. Floods can be expected :) I wouldn't want to go down to a mutual admiration society with you, but it appears clear that your opinions and words are doing a lot to stir up a few stagnating topics. What's more, they are working miracles to crush the stereotypes that many posters here have of sweet and feminine yet ultimately dumb, submissive and hideously manipulative Filipino women.

There's a limited vocabulary of concepts and labels used here to define women, both Anglo/Western and foreign, and many of us don't really show much interest in exploring or even conceding the existence of shades of grey between all those blacks and whites. Out of this limited vocabulary, you have been labeled an "Americanized" and a "feminist". At least to me and a few others, you're simply a young woman who has learned, perhaps the hard way, to think for herself and gather plenty of first-hand experience with us fellow humans before forming a judgment in her mind. Your perspective on daily matters of sexuality, probably due to your intense healthcare job, is also very unique, and I for one always look forward to tapping into it.

Yeah some members have convinced me not to hibernate so I've decided to stay {insert collective gasps and 'nooooooooooo' from the boys at this forum ahahahah} YEYYY!!!

I agree some posters are quite extreme sounding, maybe it's true because of the limited vocabulary concepts and labels they do have to define women.

I've noticed the most avid haters are those who have little or no experience abroad, and can't really get dates/women in their home country, so maybe they are just venting. Also perhaps it's the environment they live in that cultivates the negative attitude about women in general...I'm not defending them, rather,I am simply seeing that they are choosing to b*tch about their predicament instead of doing something about it besides trolling forums like this. They blame all females and choose to hate (aka sourgraping to the highest level) for their unhappiness instead of seeking a viable solution. I can understand how it is to be frustrated, so I'll try to be more forgiving and understanding. In a way, since you are in Europe and I am in the Philippines, maybe we simply cannot fathom the depth of the hatred and animosity that is bred when a guy lives in US.

And gee, thanks...I don't know about my posts melting ice here but still, thanks :)
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

Ever notice how when women join men's sites everything is instantly about THEM and how THEY are and what THEY do?

It's now our job to get her approval and give her the attention she craves. Gee hope she's not offended.

We're the ones who are trolling for actually talking about the thread topic instead of waxing poetic about ourselves. Now that's funny.

Can someone please get her another compliment? She's running dry.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 6th, 2013, 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Ginger wrote:
leavingusa wrote:Ever notice how when women join men's sites everything is instantly about THEM and how THEY are and what THEY do?

It's now our job to get her approval and give her the attention she craves. Gee hope she's not offended.

We're the ones who are trolling for actually talking about the thread topic instead of waxing poetic about ourselves. Now that's funny.

You do realize by posting this you have now become a troll by your own definition.

Did you read the context of the posts from which you have inferred the situation you are referring to? Please take time to read (for real).

This is a forum, people talk to and respond to each other, sometimes it does get off-thread. If you have taken the time to reflect instead of playing off-thread police, you would have been fair. I did not see you saying the same when guy members talk about and amongst themselves. Oh well, haters gonna hate.

Your sweeping generalization says a lot about your biased and sexist views.

As far as I know, this forum is for Global Daters, Expats, and Free-Thinkers. It does not say that women are banned here, and I see no heading that says "misogynists only' allowed.

By the way, in response to you, WOW WOW WOW, attention, I'm soooooo flattered.
Leavingusa was a troll far before this post. That much I can guarantee you.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

Ginger wrote:
leavingusa wrote:Ever notice how when women join men's sites everything is instantly about THEM and how THEY are and what THEY do?

You do realize by posting this you have now become a troll by your own definition.

Did you read the context of the posts from which you have inferred the situation you are referring to? Please take time to read (for real).

This is a forum, people talk to and respond to each other, sometimes it does get off-thread. If you have taken the time to reflect instead of playing off-thread police, you would have been fair. I did not see you saying the same when guy members talk about and amongst themselves. Oh well, haters gonna hate.

Your sweeping generalization says a lot about your biased and sexist views.

As far as I know, this forum is for Global Daters, Expats, and Free-Thinkers. It does not say that women are banned here, and I see no heading that says "misogynists only' allowed.

By the way, in response to you, WOW WOW WOW, attention, I'm soooooo flattered.
Don't be flattered, it wasn't a compliment.

As far as I know this thread was about whether you should have a relationship with a woman who was in a threesome. My posts are on point. I may not agree that going abroad is always the best choice FOR ME at this moment (I am considering working in Saudi) but I'm just giving my opinion.

As opposed to what you do which is hijacking thread and talking about yourself constantly.

You are the troll, coming here to shame people and call them maladjusted because they won't wife up skanks and talk about YOU and how YOU FEEL and get male attention for YOU from the male attention whore man shamer pubic dunderhead.
Last edited by leavingusa on November 24th, 2012, 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.