Endless Complaining and Monkey Spanking.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Endless Complaining and Monkey Spanking.

Post by OutWest »

After endless thousands of posts establishing that "American women bad" and that American and many Western Societies are often social wastelands, how many of you will make a plan to actually live somewhere else and build a different perhaps more satisfying life elsewhere?

Do you have any idea how pathetic and mangina-like it sounds to anyone living outside the USA for example? Endless bitching to high-heaven and proving on a daily basis how bad American women are...After many thousands of posts, do you all think you have proved your point? What next dudes?

A car purchase in the USA is typically financed for 4 or more years. It changing your life at least worth the value of a new car?
I really think that a person of even humble means can make and execute a plan to be living and supporting themselves abroad
in no more time than that car purchase, and probably less. Make a plan, and then live the plan...

The orientation of this site is really not much tuned to actual practical steps to moving and living abroad, as even the founder has not had success in finding a happy life abroad. I suspect that such a site is sorely needed, but best probably implemented by people who are actually succeeding in building a new life abroad.

Find your new world and live in it....

Outwest
Misamis Oriental, Mindanao
golgi
Freshman Poster

Post by golgi »

By definition, a website that detailed plans (I assume you mean financial) to make money while abroad would thereby work to crowd the market for that opportunity and therefore reduce the effectiveness of that strategy. That's why there aren't a lot of websites that discuss financial strategies. The strategies exist, but you need to discover them on your own. No one is going to give you the keys to their life. As for the complaining, it's not the same guys on here, or anywhere else, all the time. People come and go, and therefore you have newbies that are first discovering that there is a place to vent about American women. The same truism exists on PUA boards. Stay on one long enough, and you'll find that the same stuff gets discussed over and over. It's because of the turnover of participants. Any one discussion board has a limited lifespan of usefulness for any one participant. When it gets annoying enough, people move on. Me included.

I like your perspective on investing time. That is very true. Nothing worthwhile is easy nor instant. It will take work and perseverance. Probably more than most guys can handle, but everyone has to have a dream regardless.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

When you give it an honest look, it doesn't work. The time to do this would probably have been 10-20 years ago. What are some of you going to do when the dollar collapses?

What you gain in p***y you will lose in lifestyle, if I could make the same living and live in similar conditions I'd say sure. Like someone else said you are dooming your children to grow up in a third world country and sacrificing your future in most cases. Some of you may regret these decisions when your sex drive starts to wane.

The way I see it America is full of assholes but at least we share a common culture. I bought a really nice custom house in a smaller town and my income is much higher than the local residents, that should give me some leverage in the local vagina market but if it doesn't I don't care.

I guess my motivations are the opposite of most here. Tired of being a stranger in my own country, walking into a mall and being surrounded by blacks and mexicans who only stick up for each other and are hostile to the things I believe in.

Also figure it might be easier getting a girl when half of them aren't crack hos or illegal immigrants that don't speak English. There's different ways to look at a problem.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Well, you to have remember Outwest, that we get a lot of turnover as golgi has said in his post. Most of the earlier members of the forum have already moved overseas, so that's why they don't post as often as they used to. The same thing will happen to me when I eventually make the move myself; it takes years of planning though, so this website is definitely a helpful guide once in a while for the uninitiated and the newbies that come to the forum.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

leavingusa wrote:When you give it an honest look, it doesn't work. The time to do this would probably have been 10-20 years ago. What are some of you going to do when the dollar collapses?

What you gain in p***y you will lose in lifestyle, if I could make the same living and live in similar conditions I'd say sure. Like someone else said you are dooming your children to grow up in a third world country and sacrificing your future in most cases. Some of you may regret these decisions when your sex drive starts to wane.

The way I see it America is full of assholes but at least we share a common culture. I bought a really nice custom house in a smaller town and my income is much higher than the local residents, that should give me some leverage in the local v****a market but if it doesn't I don't care.

I guess my motivations are the opposite of most here. Tired of being a stranger in my own country, walking into a mall and being surrounded by blacks and mexicans who only stick up for each other and are hostile to the things I believe in.

Also figure it might be easier getting a girl when half of them aren't crack hos or illegal immigrants that don't speak English. There's different ways to look at a problem.
I've come to agree with you! The time to go abroad - especially to Eastern Europe was the early 1990s as girls were very interested in foreign men then and the visa laws were easy - e.g. just try to get a visa to Russia for a solid year now - its impossible. You could live there illegally, but when you do go home (e.g. mom's funeral) they won't let you back in to Russia. I've decided it really is impossible to move to the country of your choice now because you will have NO HOPE of making a living, getting citizenship or making it financially (maybe you will do one, but not all). We might have to settle to live by ourselves all our lives somewhere in our home country, as that's what will happen to most guys I know now anyway.
Last edited by terminator on December 11th, 2012, 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Re: Endless Complaining and Monkey Spanking.

Post by ChosenTraveler »

OutWest wrote:After endless thousands of posts establishing that "American women bad" and that American and many Western Societies are often social wastelands, how many of you will make a plan to actually live somewhere else and build a different perhaps more satisfying life elsewhere?

Do you have any idea how pathetic and mangina-like it sounds to anyone living outside the USA for example? Endless bitching to high-heaven and proving on a daily basis how bad American women are...After many thousands of posts, do you all think you have proved your point? What next dudes?

A car purchase in the USA is typically financed for 4 or more years. It changing your life at least worth the value of a new car?
I really think that a person of even humble means can make and execute a plan to be living and supporting themselves abroad
in no more time than that car purchase, and probably less. Make a plan, and then live the plan...

The orientation of this site is really not much tuned to actual practical steps to moving and living abroad, as even the founder has not had success in finding a happy life abroad. I suspect that such a site is sorely needed, but best probably implemented by people who are actually succeeding in building a new life abroad.

Outwest

This entire post is loaded with accuracy
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Founder of HA is miserable abroad, chief advisor Ladislav realsized life sucks in PH and is back in US where life still sucks.
When pioneers are so screwd up you have to ask why is it so, what is missing, more to life than warm cheap p***y?

You have 2 choices

1. Miserable home
2. Miserable abroad
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

OutWest wrote:After endless thousands of posts establishing that "American women bad" and that American and many Western Societies are often social wastelands, how many of you will make a plan to actually live somewhere else and build a different perhaps more satisfying life elsewhere?

+1

HA is like a 3 act drama.
Act 1 - In which Winston writes a series of articles defining the problems in the West, particularly in the dating/gender dynamics arena. Everyone cheers and proclaims AW and feminism to be awful.
Act 2 - In which Winston triumphantly details the benefits of moving abroad (particularly his experiences in Russia and Philippines). Everyone cheers and proclaims that foreign women are the cure to what ails the West.
Act 3 (current) - In which Winston proclaims that in fact foreign cultures and women also suck, just in a different way, moves to a different culture and proclaims it sucks too. No one cheers and everyone proclaims that everywhere sucks.

Outwest - you've said it before. This forum should no longer be called "Happier Abroad". "Miserable Everywhere" is more accurate. If a guy says he has moved to or traveled to another culture and loves it - he will often get attacked from all sides. If the theme were truly Happier Abroad we would be celebrating his triumphs.

Act 1 and 2 are still accurate. It's Act 3 we have to work on. Just because someone makes the move, has some success, but stumbles down the stretch, does not mean the overall concept is incorrect.

I too would welcome a forum on how to get there and successfully build a new life. I see nothing wrong with a little cheerleading.

BTW, in all fairness, I know a number of expats and several friends who are now sick of where they have moved to (and formerly loved). It might be their problem, a problem with the country, or a combination of both - or neither. But any way you look at it - yu have options. You can try another country, you can try a little travel, or you can move back "home" for awhile, as Lad has done. The point is, you have options - use them!
Last edited by davewe on November 23rd, 2012, 4:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

OutWest wrote:Outwest
Just curious, how do you support yourself in Mindanao and would you want to raise a family there?
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

fschmidt wrote:
OutWest wrote:Outwest
Just curious, how do you support yourself in Mindanao and would you want to raise a family there?
I just spent time in Cagayan de Oro and loved it there. I would definitely consider it as a place to live and if married to a Pinay, raise kids. I've also been to Davao and liked that city as well.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Well I did open a topic similar to this one when I first joined this site. There's a contradiction going on here: Winston is spot on with many issues in NA but he's not "happier abroad".

The reality is that if you don't have these 3 things you'll not make it abroad, period:

-you must know the language as if you were a local, going to Russia without speaking any Russian is a huge handicap
-you must have strong financial backing, either by saving enough money to live for at least 12 months unemployed (with expenses remaining similar to those in the US) or by having family members actively supporting you
-you need to have a willingness to change your life completely: no regrets about leaving the US, you have to mingle with the locals, become one of them, think like them, act like them, that's the only way to be happy abroad

If you can speak at least 3 languages fluently, if you can make good money online, if you can work from anywhere in the world, then you're set for moving abroad.

I already have family in EE so if I really get sick of NA I'll most likely go back but I know how it's like to work and live out there and it's not something I recommend. I realized that in life you can't have everything.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

From my p.o.v., the problem is that we don't have a secret society.

Back in the days of the British Empire, gentlemen like us would be able to drive [ sorry, make that gallop ] to the countryside and have tons of esc@rts on the weekends, when we're not running the business of the Queen. Today, our downtime is just that, downtime to run errands and fix one's upholstery.

The only problem I see with American society is that a group of men, can't simply hang out in Montreal, Tijuana, D.R., on weekends. Instead, we're expected to waste our time, socializing with a bunch of bimbo lesbians and p*ssywhipped men, who still act like it's high school or college, in terms of pursuing women locally. I want none of the aforementioned.

I want to do martial arts, play some b-ball, do some independent scientific research, boink French-Canadian esc@rts, and enjoy fine cuisine or even old-fashion New England comfort foods like the Yankee Pot Roast. Well, I do all of the aforementioned except that I've never been able to form that posse, which hangs out across the border. Somehow, our society prevents this gathering of men, without a cadre of women watching us, which is why we need a secret society.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Banano wrote:Founder of HA is miserable abroad, chief advisor Ladislav realsized life sucks in PH and is back in US where life still sucks.
When pioneers are so screwd up you have to ask why is it so, what is missing, more to life than warm cheap p***y?

You have 2 choices

1. Miserable home
2. Miserable abroad
Actually, there is more to it. I had a great life in the Philippines but overextended my finances and overspent because I thought myself a millionaire. I am back in the US to regroup, make some money/ reestablish my base. Even pioneers need to retreat and lick their wounds.
As far as citizenship in foreign lands, it depends. If you get married, in most countries you will be given residency. If you have a good online profession, there is your financial source.

When in the Philippines I was able to make some 3K a month, but being a profligate by nature and wanting to live big with lavish parties and dates with models and supporting multiple girlfriends took a toll on my finances. 98K in the bank went down to 63. Then to 43 and then to less than 15. It is not because life there sucked, it is because I could not control my own spending habits. If I had been monogamous and not taken vacations to the Crimea out of the Philippines and not dated Ukrainians and helped the girls financially and chartered yachts- thinking myself Robert Maxwell, I would have still been in the Philippines now.

Plus they offered me a good job (Alhamdurillah) in Ohio so I came.
Last edited by ladislav on November 23rd, 2012, 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

But the irony is that a thread complaining about the previous type of complaining is really just another type of complaining here! I suppose that the type of complaining which is considered fashionable here changes over time. lol
But I agree that endless complaining in any form is unproductive.
leavingusa wrote: What you gain in p***y you will lose in lifestyle, if I could make the same living and live in similar conditions I'd say sure. Like someone else said you are dooming your children to grow up in a third world country and sacrificing your future in most cases. Some of you may regret these decisions when your sex drive starts to wane.
It's true that tradeoffs often have be made, but be sure that you're not making decisions just based on stereotypes which are just fantasies created by the American media. You seem to have the perspective of a typical American: "Only money matters!" And which countries are you rushing to label as "third-world"?? Anywhere which isn't the US, UK, France, Germany, or Canada? lol

Sometimes poor countries present some advantages for children, especially if they have a good education system (which might very well be superior to the American one), but *gasp* your child may have to study in *gasp* the foreign language which is spoken in that country (most Americans are extremely uncomfortable at the idea of their children speaking a foreign language like a native because this would threaten their holy "all-American" identity. lol )

A lot of guys on this forum really just want someplace which is identical to America, but where the women are easier. Those guys should stay in America, in my opinion. Typical Americans who have absolutely no desire to adapt to a foreign culture and absolutely no desire to learn a foreign language will probably not be happy in a foreign country over the long term.
terminator wrote: I've come to agree with you! The time to go abroad - especially to Eastern Europe was the early 1990s as girls were very interested in foreign men then and the visa laws were easy - e.g. just try to get a visa to Russia for a solid year now - its impossible. You could live there illegally, but when you do go home (e.g. mom's funeral) they won't let you back in to Russia. I've decided it really is impossible to move to the country of your choice now because you will have NO HOPE of making a living, getting citizenship or making it financially (maybe you will do one, but not all). We might have to settle to live by ourselves all our lives somewhere inour home country, as that's what will happen to most guys now anyway.
Such an extremely negative view of living in foreign countries is typically American. Most Americans will want to give such a speech so that they can justify staying in the US.
You are declaring that every country besides the US is hopeless to live in?? Based on what info? The countries of the world are each very different with different cultures and different laws. Using Russia as an example and then assuming that the situation in every former Soviet bloc country is exactly the same is just stupid.
You can usually get citizenship in European countries if you live there for about 6 to 9 years (the length of time differs by country) and can pass a history/government test in that country's language. But most Americans would rather die than learn a foreign language well. lol
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I am with Jackal. A case in point- the main looooong bitching and complaining with even there being bitching boards and all about, say, Russian women online is mainly about them not acting like Americans when we bring them home. Well, they look like us, they should act like us. Then they don't and they get homesick, etc. Because well, they, too, expect Americans to act like Russians. Such naivite and unpreparedness!

In the Philippines the language is English in school and even in other countries you can send your kids to international schools. So, there you go. And being dual national and mixed blood they will be higher class there, while they will be lower class here.

I believe in one thing- if you want something real bad, you can sit down, make a plan and make it work.

Russia sucks with visas and they are getting worse but still when I was there I saw Africans and they have wives there and one even got citizenship and ran for mayor. Russia is a federation and they have quotas for immigrants per oblast
or republic. The farther from the center, the easier to get into the quota. Most Americans do not even know what an oblast is, cannot read Russian or speak it and cannot function in that society. For them, some English speaking country should be better. The Philippines is again the only one left. Maybe Jamaica, Guayana, etc.

Ukraine is easier and so is Lithuania. And also, why would you need citizenship there? You can just have permanent residency and/or long- term renewable visas.

I like this Tagalog proverb

Kung gusto mo, ibat iba ang paraan.
Kung ayaw mo, ibat iba ang dahilan

If you ( really) want something, there are many ways ( to get it)
If you don't ( really) want it, there are many ( ways to make) excuses.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!