Transgender beauty becomes Miss England finalist

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Banano wrote:Thats very ugly to be contesting for miss England,
There are so many better looking girls in UK

Can these women or***m or get wet?
Transsexuals? Sure, with good surgery, most go down Thailand others South America.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

A good economist sees the unseen. You can't just look at the obvious, direct, immediate effects of something. Two people being gay does not directly affect me. What it does is change society. It weakens society. The article I posted earlier explains this very well. I used to be tolerant of homosexuality until I read it. All of those things you listed are of course very important issues. Feminism and homosexuality and such are huge parts of the explanation. The introduction of the 19th Amendment lead to growth of government because of women's voting patterns. They value security at the expense of freedom. Similarly, homosexuality makes it harder of men to be friends. They are sterilizing society. Bonds between men have been the drivers of human civilization since we were hunting mammoths in tribes. Homosexuality threatens that greatly.

No one is born gay. There is no gay gene. The head of the human genome project said there may be predispositions, but there is no predestination. In other words, people may have certain genes that make them more likely to have homosexual tendencies, but that does not mean they will be gay. It's like alcoholism; someone can have genes that make addiction more likely, but that doesn't mean they will necessarily be a drunk. Homosexuality and transexuality are mental disorders. People with Bipolar disorder are high risk for suicide too. We don't go around telling people with Bipolar disorder that there's nothing wrong with them and they should feel proud of themselves. We don't try to change society to be accepting of people with Bipolar disorder and not try to fix their problem. Doing so would be cruel. Now with political correctness we cannot talk truthfully about homosexuality and it's taboo to talk about things like Aids.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Krishnamurti
Last edited by abcdavid01 on November 22nd, 2012, 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

djfourmoney wrote:but the Militarization of our Police Dept doesn't bother you? FYI: White Men are getting the shit beat out of them too by the cops its not just minorities, Google Kelly Thomas.
Militarization of police is indeed a big problem.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

That's butt ugly, some kind of political thing. Seen much better in the Philippines.
Much of the fashion industry is gay run that's why many models have a little boy look and are not the idea normal guys are after.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

tom wrote:That's butt ugly, some kind of political thing. Seen much better in the Philippines.
Much of the fashion industry is gay run that's why many models have a little boy look and are not the idea normal guys are after.
There are some attractive TS in America. The majority of them I will agree are in South America and Asia, not totally sure why I have some ideas but I'll keep them to myself or you can figure them out.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 6th, 2013, 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Last edited by Ginger on July 6th, 2013, 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Last edited by Ginger on July 6th, 2013, 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Yeah, everyone has both yin and yang properties in them, but they are still thought to correspond to different gender roles. I'm not trying to purge myself of yin. The key is balance; I just think gays are out of balance. I usually base my beliefs on patterns rather than individual exceptions. It's also quite suspect that seriously talking about homosexuality and STDs is taboo. Homosexuality used to be classified as a mental illness until the 70's same time Feminism came about.
There are even theories which suggests that homosexual behavior and tendencies evolved and developed as a means to keep the peace and balance.
Do you mean overpopulation? That's ridiculous mysticism. Malthus has been thoroughly disproven. His ideas were only applicable in homogeneous economies (i.e. agrarian). Population increase is necessary for the division of labor; it is what allows us to have leisure time. If you are talking about things like Spartans, they were kept away from women and had no outlet for their sex drive.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Wtf?

Am I supposed to love gay people or something?

I don't give a damn, I don't want no gay dude around me.

No gay male friends for me.

As far as women are concerned, sure they can be innovators in science/math but throughout history MEN historically perform BETTER at math and science but women perform better VERBALLY than men.

It seems to me that some of you think we should prove that men can be sensitive and women can be rough....whatever.

Rampant homosexuality disrupts the natural order of SOCIETY.

We shouldn't show discrimination or prejudice towards gay people but they are NOT on equal footing with heterosexuals.

I still don't think that people should be cruel to gay people.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Our society already is cruel to gay people because we can't be honest about it. It all started in the 70's when they removed it from the list of mental illnesses.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Re: What is this horse sh*t?

Post by Andrewww »

It impact society the same was as feminism...Gay people act like victims, if they don't get hired they start using the "gay" card even though the employer didn't even know about their sexual orientation.

I don't care what people do in their bedrooms as long as they keep it to themselves. I don't watch beauty contests but many people do and I believe they should be a celebration of femininity. You underestimate the impact that TV has on people. The TV acts as a role model to the masses, it brainwashes their priorities in life when they see a guy becoming miss whatever. Plus, he made it into the competition because controversy attracts attention and viewers which in turn increases profits, not because he's a beauty.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Exactly. What people do in their bedroom is fine. When it starts to become public then it sends very dangerous messages. Just recognizing homosexuality as a possibility is enough for it to be public though. Men become fearful of bonding with other men lest they be considered gay. This damages society.