Japans Reproductive Breakdown

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

lavezzi wrote:have you actually been to your ancestrial homeland? the internet is a TERRIBLE place to gauge information on this matter. braggers with the tendency to lie are the only vocal ones. i asked my friend who went to china and is an honest guy, he told me that only a small number of chinese women were open to any kind of interracial dating and it was generally shunned by the society.
He is from the Philippines, and has a college education from an American university. Millions of his countrymen would swap positions in a heart beat but instead this loser spends his time trolling Winston's blog. :lol: As I've described before this is the problem with Asian-American males. First they link their idenitty with being Asian, even though such a thing was invented by Jews for divide & conquer and does not exist - except maybe in prison culture where you band together with people who look more or less like you to avoid getting killed. Once these guys decide they're "Azn", they whine about perceived injustices but like women change nothing. Above all they blame everything on the wrong culprits.

Immigration presents challenges. It messes up the children (not necessarily the parents), and mass-immigration f***s over the indigenous children who end up growing up with transplants instead of their ethnic peers. White kids in working class neighborhoods are often outnumbered 10 to 1 if not more at school, and get discriminated against BY IMMIGRANTS for being natives of their own country, so they grow up in a perverted version of America that didn't even exist 50 years ago. That kind of "cultural enrichment" would be unacceptable in Asia.

Did you little Pinoy brain ever ponder, "WHAT AM I DOING HERE?" Why do immigrant groups fly to White countries from the other side of the planet, then assume not only that everything will work out great but that the locals owe them something.

Of all the things the White men who built this country don't owe you, the biggest one is White women.

This delusional Pinoy needs a reality check. I won't call him Asian because even if pan-Asianism did exist, FILIPINOS ARE NOT genetically or geographically ASIAN.

You think there is a White supremacist media conspiracy, and women flock to Anglos because of media indoctrination. What planet are you living on? White males are shit on non-stop in the Jewish media, WASP even became a dirty word. Have you forgotten something? It's a White majority country! And don't you forget it. A half-Kenyan, half-Jew who grew up in Indonesia and Hawaii does not represent the values and concerns of the average American and should not be president. Do you want tv dramas to replace White actors with Samoans and Pinoys? How "edgy" and "tolerant." White guys in their own country getting White women isn't a conspiracy.

For the record neither is White guys getting non-White women. They are the dominant race of this world, (if you've forgotten this look at Asia 100 years ago) and are seen the world over as good husbands. Blacks and Hispanics are on average terrible providers and love beating women (especially after some Corona or any other piss-poor beer). Northeast Asians are good providers but are physically smaller, typically less handsome and have less testosterone, so they are less masculine. But above all to a woman they lack passion. Though where reliable/middle-class White men are rare, Asian men are seen as a good catch (like in parts of eastern Russia).

White men, especially the more pure-bred (northern European) ones have status based on their value. Their ancestors accomplished more than all the other races combined and they are rare. Europeans tend to have small families of replacement rates, went through many catastrophes like the black plague and 2 world wars, and now due to the dysfunctionalities of over-developed society and feminism the population is falling. Where as in the Philippines and other lands populated by border-line retards, forward planning is unheard of and population is booming.

We are all victims of fate. You are a refugee of a land that has no jobs because it produces nothing except mangos and people. And at this point in time you are to put it bluntly, a mongrel, totally worthless to the world except as a parasite, and yet still believing, like half of India, Pakistan and the Middle East, that you are entitled to a blonde wife. Guess what? You're gonna have to earn it. Because there's maybe 1 of her for every 30 of you. And with every blonde who miscegenaties with a lesser race, that ratio increases. Let's not forgot that India was once White or Aryan, but the negro admixture that came in from the west left its mark.

In conclusion, plenty of White guys that are far better than you in every possible way aren't getting laid by pretty White women because there is shortage of them. Others are getting laid but with bimbos and fatties, and want to start a family but can't because all the White girls around want to play games into their 40s. And perhaps the worst group of all are those that are seriously involved with or gotten married to American women. Your case is not special, life isn't fair, it is what you make of it.

Last edited by odbo on November 24th, 2012, 8:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Well I reckon the difference is that America is supposed to be ethnically inclusive, in theory anyway. Perhaps that was never to be taken seriously? The argument about displacement is certainly true. I was always bothered because my parents moved to North U.S. when I was an infant even though they used to live South and I always felt more at home the many times I've been South. So it can even cover a smaller distance where the culture changes. The sex tourism argument reminds me of an argument made by an African-American scholar. He argued that football is just indentured servitude. On the one hand you can say it's nonsense because the players are choosing to use their talents this way, but on they other hand I think he may have a point.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

haha that´s the beauty of HA , that one does get a intelilgence test about who the poster is. if odbo you are right that yakuza is conrad then respect.

but i don´t think that conrad would have this stamina.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Yakuza, if you think "f**k filial piety" then there's still an outlet in Asian tradition. Doesn't that make you a ronin?
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

it's interesting how the board's two main trolls that winston finally banned (conrad and billy) are back shitting up this board, particularly with this thread.

viewtopic.php?t=12788

Last edited by odbo on November 24th, 2012, 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

golgi
Freshman Poster

Post by golgi »

@Yakuza

I can't answer you in the depth that I did last night, as I have work to do today. Although, I disagree with most of what you said.

Yes, it's different for second generation Russians because they aren't complaining about their lot in life here. They are too busy making money. Besides, almost all Russian immigrants here are Jewish and therefore are fully protected by their special interest groups and need not stray far from their insular ethnic circles. You didn't know that, did you? Most people do not. Rarely do non-Jewish Russians immigrate here. Military families can (are forced to) ignore the people here who, as a group, never serve but also never complain. However, when those groups start whining to us about their special interests, it is the ultimate insult.

Almost joining the military and fighting in a war are so far removed from one another that I'm a little insulted that you attempted to draw an equivalence. Mostly, however, I'm confounded at your perception that they are comparable. Don't mention your perspective to any veterans, or any more sons of dead veterans for that matter. I deal with an annoying hard-on douchebag (not that you are) around here that dropped out of marine bootcamp (my father was a marine) and has been overcompensating with a tough guy act ever since. The "I almost made it" shtick is embarrassing to you, laughable to military families, and you should drop it.

Your theories (historical entitlement to the USA) that are anti-majority in this country are Marxist, self interested, and completely negate all of your nationalist politics. It makes the rest of what you claim for yourself politically meaningless, as you have no personal political / moral consistency and therefore no political/moral credibility. In other words, you make yourself irrelevant in the conversation. No one has a moral obligation to listen to you because you fight for your culture in your homelands but wish to change the 300 year old majority here because of some specious notion of scattered (low population) Asian immigrant injustice in the past. An extension of this inconsistency is how you are pissed at supposed Japanese female preference for whites in Japan, which isn't true, but hate how White women don't (supposedly) prefer you here. Again, your hypocrisy reduces the entirety of your message to political noise. Get consistent.

Genetic erosion trumps cultural erosion. Japans erosion doesn't compare to that of the west. One day, that stress may be induced in you and then you will realize that I spoke the truth.

We all have to 'work harder' when we don't know how to attract females, and especially when that is the case in foreign countries in which we have no economic advantage (Japan). After living and traveling in East Asia, I can tell you that the only real advantage for European men is their cultural disposition to be more direct and subtly but attractively aggressive, sexually, which translates into attractive behavior in any culture. Universally, beta male behavior (white or asian) fails to make the vagina wet. Universally, true alpha male behavior makes the vagina wet. I'm pretty sure that you don't know how to attract females, yet. Do you make any money? Can you f**k well? These are other factors that are important to women, universally.

I'm going to crush your notion of a race disadvantage forever. You complained that this culture determines that we view Asians as looking down-syndrome-ish, no? Okay. Look, sometimes its true that Asians have a down-sydrome look. Stay with me here. I've never, ever noticed such a thing in Asia. Never, once, have I seen anyone that I thought had down-syndrome like facial features. This is after living and traveling throughout Japan and South Korea. The thing is, it's the eye shape that confers that look, and pure race Asians don't have that eye shape. However, mixed race (white/asian) people risk having their eye shape widened enough to where it mimics the unique eye shape of people with down-sydrome. It doesn't happen with all mixed race white/asians, but some. It's just an unfortunate coincidence in eye shape, in mostly mixed race individuals. Look, no one ever promised that mixing races would lead to nothing but socially positive genetic features. Mixing races is a genetic crapshoot. You get what you pay for. Anyway, onto my point:

In college, I had an acquaintance named Joel. This was a mixed race (white/asian) guy that basically interacted with some people in my social circle. Unfortunately, his eyes had the down syndrome shape. I never actually noticed it until someone (one of his friends) made a light hearted jab at him about it (we make fun of each other out here constantly, and much of it is brutal - I've learned this to be a regional cultural anomaly to a large extent). I then looked at him and thought "oh yeah". This is about two years after I met Joel. The thing was, I probably never noticed because of Joel's personality. He was a true alpha, and had been f***ing the hottest sorority woman in the entire school for about a year and a half. It didn't matter if people noticed, because hos personality dominated his facial features. He was able to induce enough emotion in women, with his personality (like we all have to do) to have a very active sex life with very attractive white women. I didn't even like Joel, to tell you the truth, but I respect how his natural personality made his non-standard looks irrelevant to women. Now, I doubt you have the down syndrome eye shape. You likely are at less of a phenotypic disadvantage then was Joel. However, if you do - it doesn't matter. Stop generalizing the lack of personality and emotional development to race, and making the white race answer for your failure. White women aren't obligated to be attracted to Asians. Get over it. Blame your parents if you wish, for moving you the the land where whites are a majority. Japanese women aren't obligated to be attracted to anyone but Japanese men. I'm fine with that, as its mostly the personality disordered whores that want whites, for being white, in Japan. I will never be bitter at a tribe, other than my own, for rejecting me. They have every right to do so. But guess what? It doesn't matter! You can have all of the white women that you desire if you work on your personality. Just like, with personality, I can attract Japanese women that thought that they didn't want me and can't even resolve it within themselves why they feel attracted to me - as my looks certainly aren't the reason. My Korean f**k buddy used to marvel at how unattracted to me physically (not her ideal of handsome) she was, but she was so emotionally and sexually psychopathic over me that she followed me back here to the USA. She used to call me ugly (i'm not that bad - but I am in relation to the media fueled Korean notion of western attractiveness) She may show up at my door one day, and I'm ready for that. I can make the vagina tingle with my personality and my penis. That's all you ever need, as a man. I know this for a fact, and have the best of evidence for it in both myself and Joel. Get going and stop feeling sorry for yourself. We all have our crosses to bare. Your cross was once my own, and so I know that you can get passed it if you stop shifting blame.

You concept of what an alpha male is is sour grapes and flies against the very nature of the model. Alpha is whoever has highest status. To claim that there is no alpha is claiming that social status doesn't exist. Denying the nature of alpha doesn't remove it from reality. It only prevents you from improving your social lot in life. 'Trying to be alpha' and being alpha are two different animals, and I wasn't referring to those adhering to an over-compensated false sense of that archetype. I was referring to real alphas, not fake tough guys. I'm an accomplished wrestler (state ranked) and I've been in many street fights due to my location growing up in a rough blue collar area of a major city. Due to my developed wrestling ability, I can beat almost anyone (non-wrestler) in a street fight given that they are within a certain weight range and that they don't KO me on my feet. And we aren't on our feet for long. Guess what? Fighting ability doesn't matter worth a shit in terms of attracting females. Not really. Sure, it makes you more masculine, and might lend itself to causing a bit of involuntary vagina tingle, but the reality is that its the personality that does the heavy lifting - even for fighters. The fighting helps the overall image, and helps you to be more attractive by ostensibly improving your confidence and therefore your personality, but its not nearly enough. I stick to my previous assertion that your view of what constitutes attractive is anemic. As long as you stick to it, you will fail with women here. And that's just getting into relationships. God help you trying to stay in one and make an attractive woman long-term happy.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Where can the line be drawn though? My father served in the U.S. Navy for 18 years, but he's only a Vet of the 1st Gulf War. That's less than a year.

I think the argument here is not some Marxist idea of entitlement to America, but the idea that no one, whites included, have an entitlement to America. We are supposed to be the land of the free, in theory anyway. It's an "the emperor has no clothes" sort of thing.
golgi
Freshman Poster

Post by golgi »

Where can the line be drawn though? My father served in the U.S. Navy for 18 years, but he's only a Vet of the 1st Gulf War. That's less than a year.
I'm not sure what you are asking.
I think the argument here is not some Marxist idea of entitlement to America, but the idea that no one, whites included, have an entitlement to America. We are supposed to be the land of the free, in theory anyway. It's an "the emperor has no clothes" sort of thing.
Saying that the majority has no cultural/lineal entitlement to a country is communist. Saying that a country is open-season for everyone is the world is completely, inarguably communist. Should we allow unfettered third world immigration into Japan, in a bid to make it more 'free'? Being "the land of the free" is irrelevant to your point. Free how? Free immigration? Free health-care? Free cars? Free speech? Free donuts? Free money? Free women? What? That phrase is a catch all piece of trite cultural trash, bereft of true meaning - precisely because it is so non-specific. I don't want this to degenerate into an immigration argument. The point is that a second generation Japanese here should be more thankful to be here, or he should return to Japan, and that he has no true historical, moral nor political platform from which to preach for the decline of the majority population. Especially when he is a supposed nationalist for his own people. He only dislikes white America because he perceives that it doesn't benefit him. What he doesn't realize is that he will like Latino/Black America even less. If he thinks that whites and white culture are cruel to Asians, then just wait. He'd be fine with an Asian America, and wouldn't then care about any white discomfort. His goal isn't rational nationalist politics, but personal benefit and comfort in the world. Just like a true internationalist. His hypocrisy, if widespread enough, will be his people's ultimate downfall because they will work to justify their own eradication. He doesn't see how the concept of a "free for all" America is circumventing the globe and infecting every other country, most often utilizing the historical revisionism and relativism that he used to justify the sweeping cultural and genetic changes. It will eventually be in Japan, and apparently only then will he will have realized his mistake. By then, people like me will have no more sympathy for him and the plight of his people. It will be too late, and I'll be watching with my popcorn, from my own destroyed culture, when he realizes what a culture being destroyed really is and that he was before complaining about trivialities in comparison. He's confusing historical culture with survival. Such a shame.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Okay, I think I get what you're saying. Even if our government was not intended to favor majority cultures (no, I don't think we were intended as a democracy), majorities still have an entitlement by virtue of being majorities and having historical roots. Our government was, after all, crafted by traditions like the Magna Carta. But what does it say of Native Americans?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Code: Select all

Yakuza

I can't answer you in the depth that I did last night, as I have work to do today. Although, I disagree with most of what you said.

Yes, it's different for second generation Russians because they aren't complaining about their lot in life here. They are too busy making money. Besides, almost all Russian immigrants here are Jewish and therefore are fully protected by their special interest groups and need not stray far from their insular ethnic circles. You didn't know that, did you? Most people do not. Rarely do non-Jewish Russians immigrate here. Military families can (are forced to) ignore the people here who, as a group, never serve but also never complain. However, when those groups start whining to us about their special interests, it is the ultimate insult. 
I admire your intelligence and knowledge but here I must correct a common (modern) American misconception which even you display. A Jew cannot be a Russian. Two different ethnic groups. Even in the USSR times the Jews had internal passport with a big "nationality- Hebrew" written in there. Russians are a race just like the Japanese are a race. Being born there or having citizenship there means nothing to them ethnically. And Russia was passing decree after decree to get rid of the semitic Jews in its midst since they arrived. The alien, ne-rus'- easy to figure out what that word means- tribe that they now had to deal with after they annexed Poland. Ukraine, etc. Eventually the Jews went to the US and Canada, etc. Now, a hundred years ago, Americans were smart enough to know that a Shlomo Rosenberg with a big Semitic nose, dark curly hair and bulging black eyes was a Hebrew. This is how the American authorities identified those people. Forward a hundred years and the people in the US are no longer as smart. They think these are Russians. Oh ,well, another wool pooled over the eyes.
Last edited by ladislav on November 24th, 2012, 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.