Chinese girl I met on QQ

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Chinese girl I met on QQ

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

There is this Chinese girl that I am talking to on QQ. I met her a little while back, and she is now saying that she likes me a lot and that she is happy she met me. Occasionally I will say "Wo ai ni" to her and she will giggle and blush and say it back to me. There is one thing she said to me that causes me a little bit of concern: She said that she will fall in love with me once she gets to know me more (she has previously said that she likes me a lot). She also wants to learn English. Is this normal, or should I run the other way? She can speak some English, but she had told me her English was bad. She was happy when I told her I'm trying to learn Chinese. I also told her if we marry I want to live in china.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

I don't see anything wrong with what she said. She likes you and she will like you even more when she knows you better. Seems natural. To be honest, I would be more concerned about her response to you telling her that you want to live in China. What did she say to that?
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

She was happy when I said that
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

What does QQ stand for?
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Are you being honest? Do you really love her and are you seriously considering marriage? As long as you're both honest, what's the issue? Nice story. Good luck.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Hit them where it hurts. Offer to buy and send her an really expensive gift ($500 necklace) . Say that you will "go buy it right after she approves of it." If she accepts, dump her bro--you got a hoski. The thing is all the really nice traditional values girls will NEVER accept such an expensive gift. You don't want any girl except that for a wife, otherwise you'll get your heart twisted. You have been warned. Don't be all giddy and clouded just because a woman is showing you affection.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

I offered to buy her an expensive ring earlier today, and she asked if it was for a proposal, and she declined my offer, at least for now.

Do I have a keeper, or a potential Hoski?
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:I offered to buy her an expensive ring earlier today, and she asked if it was for a proposal, and she declined my offer, at least for now.

Do I have a keeper, or a potential Hoski?
Good sign. You may proceed to the next step, which is the waiting game. Chinese scammers/gold diggers usually don't have a lot of patience, because they usually have a group of desperate saps that they have met online to give them money/gifts or even eventually marry them. If you can keep up this relationship with her for at least 6 months but ideally up to a year, you're most likely good to go. There's not very much else to do to verify she's a good person if you cannot yet meet face to face, so the waiting game is the only option right now.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Chinese girl I met on QQ

Post by Teal Lantern »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:There is this Chinese girl that I am talking to on QQ. I met her a little while back, and she is now saying that she likes me a lot and that she is happy she met me. Occasionally I will say "Wo ai ni" to her and she will giggle and blush and say it back to me. There is one thing she said to me that causes me a little bit of concern: She said that she will fall in love with me once she gets to know me more (she has previously said that she likes me a lot). She also wants to learn English. Is this normal, or should I run the other way? She can speak some English, but she had told me her English was bad. She was happy when I told her I'm trying to learn Chinese. I also told her if we marry I want to live in china.
On the learning English part, if it's not their first language, they can speak it better than you and still think they need to improve it. :lol:
Once Westerners know all of ten words in a language, we're ready to offer improvement tips to Pimsleur. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Have you met her in real life? You'll think she's OK, until you see all the other women who live in her city. Lmao.

If Chinese people learn English they can get a much better job.

Not all Chinese women are gold diggers, although money is of course gigantically important in China. Just take a girl shopping, and watch her behaviour. Most of my girls I've met have been pretty frugal, and just wanted me to buy them fruit and stuff.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.