Indian men in Europe, what is the verdict?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

I can recommend to you a very good site in regard to your specific question.

It is http://www.rooshv.com

There is a lot of information there relating to how people do in different parts of the world and even a forum there where you can ask questions.

Hope this helps!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

TheOneandOnly
Freshman Poster

Re: Indian men in Europe, what is the verdict?

Post by TheOneandOnly »

FinalShots wrote:In countries like France, Sweden, Norway, Finland, and such places, how do women generally view the idea of dating or doing it with an Indian guy?

assuming he is westernized
I'm British Indian OP I can say that Swedish and Norwegian women certainly used to be more receptive towards guys of a South Asian descent from my experience. This is judging from the experiences of a clubbing holiday 6 years or so back where I didn't really have to put much effort in with particular girls to get 'somewhere' (I only have a slight tan though). Some Norwegian dudes at the hotel said certainly my skin colour was a factor, since the Scandinavians love a tan. I've had such a weakness for Norwegian women since that trip- ridiculously friendly from my experience :) I'm not sure about the actually countries these days, since I believe in the 6 years or so that have passed both countries have seen alot of immigration..

Countries Ive had a few major/minor successes with local women in Europe: Hungary, Lithuania and Poland...all pretty awesome places.
Last edited by TheOneandOnly on November 27th, 2012, 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

I dont know but in OZ Indians have reputation that they smell bad, is it because of their diet?

Not most hygienic people
TheOneandOnly
Freshman Poster

Post by TheOneandOnly »

Banano wrote:I dont know but in OZ Indians have reputation that they smell bad, is it because of their diet?

Not most hygienic people
Not sure what that's about. Do reckon lot of such BS is towards Indian born Indians ....Im not Indian really since Ive never been there.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Its true, I worked with many of them and we used make fun of themand their women(behind their back of course),
Just do google search on it and you ll see
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Banano wrote:Its true, I worked with many of them and we used make fun of themand their women(behind their back of course),
No surprise, since Australia seems to be a really racist country from what I can gather from all the news articles and from people that have traveled to the country. I even met an Australian who told me that one reason why he doesn't want to go back is because of all the race issues and violence in the country.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

zboy1 wrote:
Banano wrote:Its true, I worked with many of them and we used make fun of themand their women(behind their back of course),
No surprise, since Australia seems to be a really racist country from what I can gather from all the news articles and from people that have traveled to the country. I even met an Australian who told me that one reason why he doesn't want to go back is because of all the race issues and violence in the country.
May well be true. I believe UK is the best country in the world, besides India itself, for Indian men to live and prosper.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

White Europeans in countries where there are lots of gypsies may be more likely to react negatively to an Indian man because they will likely think that he is a gypsy.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Jackal wrote:White Europeans in countries where there are lots of gypsies may be more likely to react negatively to an Indian man because they will likely think that he is a gypsy.
That is what my British Pakistani coworker who was living in Latvia told me- many thought he was a gypsy initially. But because he was well dressed, they did not react negatively to him.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
FinalShots
Freshman Poster

Post by FinalShots »

nice to see this thread pick back up

in 6 years I think things could have only gotten better for Indian men, I have read on naughty nomad forums that scandinavia is good BUT ROOSH V IS FULL OF SHIT

guy is a total racist towards brown people, they are banned on sight, and he is a big liar about his trips too, many experts have said he has no credibility
Life changing blogs for the aspiring players

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/

http://chiefpua.com/