Bullsh!t Voilence Against Women Campaign Forgot about Guys?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
terminator
Junior Poster

Bullsh!t Voilence Against Women Campaign Forgot about Guys?

Post by terminator »

I'm sick of women being put on a pedastool - what about violence against guys? We usually are put in jail on the word of a woman without evidence, we are raped in family courts, we loose child custody around 90% of the time. These are also violent acts against men. Not to mention all the white knights who have no problem hurting males but ignore female hitting males. This life is getting so bad, I don't see how any young guy can't see it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

Yep, it's pretty close to even in the numbers and I'll bet you most men don't report. Did tiger woods report?

In 100 domestic violence situations approximately 40 cases involve violence by women against men. An estimated 400,000 women per year are abused or treated violently in the United States by their spouse or intimate partner. This means that roughly 300,000 to 400,000 men are treated violently by their wife or girl friend.

http://www.oregoncounseling.org/handout ... ncemen.htm
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I can see it up close and personal. My older sister is a hardcore liberal feminist. In a way, at least I'm blessed with awareness.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Bullsh!t Voilence Against Women Campaign Forgot about Gu

Post by Teal Lantern »

terminator wrote:I'm sick of women being put on a pedastool - what about violence against guys? We usually are put in jail on the word of a woman without evidence, we are raped in family courts, we loose child custody around 90% of the time. These are also violent acts against men. Not to mention all the white knights who have no problem hurting males but ignore female hitting males. This life is getting so bad, I don't see how any young guy can't see it.
Plenty of young (and not-so-young) guys see it.
Check out the number of never married women, in the chart for ages 25 to 49...
https://dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/11/2 ... st-minute/

Think about all the crap many of the men aren't going to buy for "wives" (larger house, extra car, jewelry, vaginamony payments, kick-ins for kid's college tuition, etc).
Guess what all those fewer hours worked are going to do to the tax base. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 6th, 2013, 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Don't tell me they also have this bullshit "white ribbon" day in the US as well? I thought it was just an Australian thing.

http://www.news.com.au/national/the-pai ... 6523690766

By encouraging every man to "swear" not to ever abuse a woman, they are basically saying that all men are potential woman bashers. Can you imagine the outcry if it were the other way around, and they made all women swear not to ever abuse men?

So all men are potential women bashers? How disgusting. Never mind all the men who are also abused by women, lets just ignore that...
Last edited by OzGuy on November 25th, 2012, 12:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Ginger wrote:Violence and/or abuse should be condemned, be it against a a man or a woman. Period.
And plants too. :P

(Note how the 2nd pic says "Gingers do have souls." :D)
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Falcon wrote:
Ginger wrote:Violence and/or abuse should be condemned, be it against a a man or a woman. Period.
And plants too. :P

(Note how the 2nd pic says "Gingers do have souls." :D)

This made my day.

I spewed tea all over the keyboard when I saw the "Gingers do have souls" ahahah. Maybe I should add that to my signature!

Thanks for the laughs :)
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

very sensible in comparison to the "dance to end rape" event set up by feminists here before. i truly believe it was the most ridiculous thing ever seen in human history.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Re: Bullsh!t Voilence Against Women Campaign Forgot about Gu

Post by Andrewww »

Teal Lantern wrote:
terminator wrote:I'm sick of women being put on a pedastool - what about violence against guys? We usually are put in jail on the word of a woman without evidence, we are raped in family courts, we loose child custody around 90% of the time. These are also violent acts against men. Not to mention all the white knights who have no problem hurting males but ignore female hitting males. This life is getting so bad, I don't see how any young guy can't see it.
Plenty of young (and not-so-young) guys see it.
Check out the number of never married women, in the chart for ages 25 to 49...
https://dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/11/2 ... st-minute/

Think about all the crap many of the men aren't going to buy for "wives" (larger house, extra car, jewelry, vaginamony payments, kick-ins for kid's college tuition, etc).
Guess what all those fewer hours worked are going to do to the tax base. :lol:
I predict an increase in the number of adopted cats in the next 10-20 years. I really hope this numbers show an increased male awereness but it could also prove that the US is full of feminazis who would rather die alone in a ditch somewhere.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

OzGuy wrote:Don't tell me they also have this bullshit "white ribbon" day in the US as well? I thought it was just an Australian thing.

http://www.news.com.au/national/the-pai ... 6523690766

By encouraging every man to "swear" not to ever abuse a woman, they are basically saying that all men are potential woman bashers. Can you imagine the outcry if it were the other way around, and they made all women swear not to ever abuse men?

So all men are potential women bashers? How disgusting. Never mind all the men who are also abused by women, lets just ignore that...
I believe white ribbon operates in a number of countries.

I especially took exception to that fathers day campaign...it is the one day of the year when the good fathers should be shown respect, yet instead they are nailed with this propaganda. It just goes to show what little respect their is for men...anything good that they do just gets ignored.

VIOLENCE against WOMEN, Australia says "NO!!!!!"

Violence against children, Australia says "Yeah, that's not so bad"

Violence against men, Australia says...nothing...

Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The manginas who participate in anti-men hate campaigns like this must surely be the worst human beings ever. As to the issue of violence against women, the women should cease contact with male dirtbags, marry strong men with strong families who can offer protection and go around being helpmates and being nice to people so they are valued enough to protect. If they are not interested in doing that then they deserve the American Psycho treatment. Given the current state of Western pig women, it would be desirable if there were much more violence against them.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Cornfed wrote:The manginas who participate in anti-men hate campaigns like this must surely be the worst human beings ever. As to the issue of violence against women, the women should cease contact with male dirtbags, marry strong men with strong families who can offer protection and go around being helpmates and being nice to people so they are valued enough to protect. If they are not interested in doing that then they deserve the American Psycho treatment. Given the current state of Western pig women, it would be desirable if there were much more violence against them.
Excatly, western-pig women have alienated men so much that a lot of guys won't help them at all now. If I saw a domestic argument & the man hit the woman after she hit him, I'd say to her: "serve you right."