Something about the new Red Dawn movie...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

^ I rest my case. :)

Funny, how this movie attempts to hypnotize you into destroying one of the last free areas of the world... EXACTLY my point when it comes to the western military.

But this is how stupid and easily trained westerners are. They allow a movie to make decisions and create beliefs for them.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

All those comments were sick, dude, and NOT in a good way. I just hope that they weren't serious and were just trolling. If those jackasses (excuse my German) were serious, then... I really need to get out of Dodge ASAP.

The dilemma regarding this movie was that while something is telling me NOT to see this movie, I know that I'm strong enough to not be influenced by it, unless I decided to use it to fuel my desire to leave America.

One more thing: what do you think about the Asian actors/actresses who WILLINGLY did this film?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

lone_yakuza wrote:
C.J. wrote:^ I rest my case. :)

Funny, how this movie attempts to hypnotize you into destroying one of the last free areas of the world... EXACTLY my point when it comes to the western military.

But this is how stupid and easily trained westerners are. They allow a movie to make decisions and create beliefs for them.
Not sure if you guys read my intro, but I've talked to many vets who used to be in intel and some in intel right now... I was in training to go into intel through the ROTC. Hollywood and the media is undoubtedly another branch of the US military. They are prepping for war with Asia and East Asians in the future. God help all of us Asian American men. We are gonna be sent to burn like the Jews.
Why do you think Obama is shifting his focus towards the Pacific region and stationing extra American troops in Australia? Obama is doing it to prepare for war against China and probably Russia sometime in the near future....
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

lone_yakuza wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:
C.J. wrote:^ I rest my case. :)

Not sure if you guys read my intro, but I've talked to many vets who used to be in intel and some in intel right now... I was in training to go into intel through the ROTC. Hollywood and the media is undoubtedly another branch of the US military. They are prepping for war with Asia and East Asians in the future. God help all of us Asian American men. We are gonna be sent to burn like the Jews.
Why do you think Obama is shifting his focus towards the Pacific region and stationing extra American troops in Australia? Obama is doing it to prepare for war against China and probably Russia sometime in the near future....
Bro we gotta get ready to high tail it to Canada. America is gonna try to burn us alive like the Germans did to the Jews. Or they are gonna have a repeat of the Japanese American concentration camps.
True, I've been saying this to many of my Asian friends, but they won't listen. There's already a lot of Anti-Asian sentiment building up in the U.S, and it will only get worse in the future. Americans see Asians as economic threats, and welfare moochers. (although this is not the case). Sure, some White men may like Asian women, but for the most part, everyone despises Asian men including Blacks and Latinos. It's not a good environment to be in! Stupidly, many Asians are still immigrating to the country not knowing of any of the problems they will face for being Asian and will be considered 'outsiders' by many Americans, unless some of these Americans have some kind of Asian fetish that may override their sense of distrust towards our race.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Brother lone_yakuza

Thank you for your advice.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Go with your gut. God gave you your gut, so use it :D
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

My gut is telling me not to touch this movie with a 20 foot pole...
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

This Red Dawn movie sounds like pro-American propaganda.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:One more thing: what do you think about the Asian actors/actresses who WILLINGLY did this film?
Asian satanists. They DO exist. The elite have spread their nasty seeds all over the world, much like most westerners.

I hope this movie and others will help the very few of you who have a gut to use, to become more powerful in the next couple years. If not, you're just dog food. :D