Shouldn't this be one of our main focuses?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Shouldn't this be one of our main focuses?

Post by zacb »

Hello,
I have been working hard online to make my first sale, and did. But this sale got me to thinking, "Why don't we place more emphasis on trying to earn money so we can move abroad?" . It seems like we can bitch a lot about how AW are not fair, or the Publican or Democripts are horrible, but do we ever try to solve our problems? I don't know about you guys, but I think we need to try and make money, and focus on that so we can get out of the Anglosphere. I hope this makes some people start to think.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Give us tips
I tried ebay before but they banned me for life
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I thought it was. Isn't there a separate forum for this? I have an online business, but I might change it to an affiliate model soon so I don't have to manage orders.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Banano wrote:Give us tips
I tried ebay before but they banned me for life
Well, first I would suggest checking out http://www.warriorforum.com. Read up a bit, don't buy unnecessary items, and try your hand at some method. The easiest way I know of is affiliate marketing, since you can focus more time on marketing than product building. The method I used for my site is The Google Sniper Course . It teaches you how to find good keywords that do not have competition and how to create a quality site.

Another way that is good is email marketing. Create a page (does not have to be a web site), such as a youtube, webpage, or such, create a video, or offer a freebie on the subject, and ask for their email. Then offer valuable content, and post a few affiliate links in each email.

One final way I would suggest is kindle. This was how I started earning money, and is a golden opportunity with Amazon being one of the top ebook publishers. If you can write, I would strongly suggest this.

The last thing I would suggest is that if you are going to create a product, create something based on personal experience. Create a list of thing, such as vacations you have been on, hobbies you have participated in, and painful things you have had to deal with. Then from there research what works, and go from there. I wish you the best of luck !
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

www.sitesell.com

Really easy for beginners.

Best way I know is to find affiliate products with commissions from $50 to $300 or so. These should be real products people will buy, hard goods for example. Then create a site with info on a topic that makes sense for that product (good keywords is key) and get links from other sites to your site. Eventually your site will show up on google and you'll see traffic. Or you can pay for traffic using google adwords. If you choose a product with high enough commissions, you only need a few sales per week to make a solid income. If you have a $50 product and spend $50 a week advertising on google, one sale will break even. Anything more is profit. Because it's an affiliate product, it would sell for $100 (actually $97 because of pricing psychology) and you'd get a 50% cut. You can also try drop shipping, but then you'd have to take orders and it's not really passive. No offense zacb, but I doubt you'll make enough travel money at $2 per sale. Focus on high enough profit margins. A good rule of thumb is that it's easier to sell a more expensive product to one person than a less expensive product to 100 people.

Also, be wary of Warrior Forum. There are tons of scams there. I'm not saying it's all bad, but just be aware and don't waste money.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Sitesell is legit. It does cost a lot, but it's a longterm investment. How much you can make with it depends on what topic you choose and how you plan to make money.

I'll give an example. Medical imaging equipment. Like X-ray machines, stuff like that. If you can get an arrangement with manufacturers to market their products, this might be a good one to go into. The equipment is expensive, which means there's a lot of money to be made. Plus it's a specific niche of people who would buy these things. So you do a little research on medical imaging equipment, write a few articles with the right keywords, then create a website with those articles as your pages. You'll also have a page actually listing the medical imaging products for sale. It doesn't matter that they're expensive as long as it isn't prohibitively so. Remember, with the right keywords you're getting visitors to the site who are already interested and have an idea of the cost. I'm fine sharing this example because it's not the market I'm in and I don't want to self promote. Sitesell is good for creating websites that will rank in Google.