Endless Complaining and Monkey Spanking.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

How about learning how to play poker?

You can make good money online but you need to have TRAFFIC that you can get by getting backlinks, having a product to sell and capturing email leads.

You can also use yahoo answers to drive FREE targeted traffic to your website.

Fiverr.com is a great place to get gigs done to help your online business for CHEAP.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

leavingusa wrote:
publicduende wrote:I find this a perfect, quintessential mix of what this forum contains and represents for US members. Every statement speaks so loud about the state of US society, it's amazing, at least to a non-US observer like me.
leavingusa wrote:When you give it an honest look, it doesn't work. The time to do this would probably have been 10-20 years ago. What are some of you going to do when the dollar collapses?

What you gain in p***y you will lose in lifestyle, if I could make the same living and live in similar conditions I'd say sure. Like someone else said you are dooming your children to grow up in a third world country and sacrificing your future in most cases. Some of you may regret these decisions when your sex drive starts to wane.

The way I see it America is full of assholes but at least we share a common culture. I bought a really nice custom house in a smaller town and my income is much higher than the local residents, that should give me some leverage in the local v****a market but if it doesn't I don't care.
You begin saying something that is quite likely: the dollar may collapse, or a couple of solar flares will stop the wheels of the economy and chaos will ensue, or the politicians and financial lobbies may decide to do another few screw turns in the coffin of the middle class and their tenets, precipitating your country in a yet darker scenario of social repression, to which anything between random violence or an organised civil war might follow. So many doomsday scenarios make it likely and worthwhile to leave the edifice before it literally crumbles on your skulls.

And yet, what do you cast your thought on soon after? The "nice custom house" in a smaller town, where you can feel once again a local prince and use that leverage to get more local p***y than you had before. This is why you guys will never grow, and be happy. Many of you seem forever stuck in the teenage timewarp where your worth is only measured by the number of girls you score, and everything is a means to that end.

You may well be perceptive enough to feel something is changing in your society, to the worse and very fast, yet you are so locked in the cage your own materialism and cynicism, you wouldn't change a thing of your current life. You like to have your cake and eat it, and you have done so for decades at several other countries' (China to name one) expense. Too bad the magic box is jammed, the wheels are creaking and soon enough they won't open anymore.

Change your perspective. Privilege genuine human relationships, the simpler things in life. p***y is good for a few weeks of high testosterone, after which there is so much more to look for in a fellow human being, be them a woman or a man.
leavingusa wrote:I guess my motivations are the opposite of most here. Tired of being a stranger in my own country, walking into a mall and being surrounded by blacks and mexicans who only stick up for each other and are hostile to the things I believe in.
If you hate the blacks who you have brought from Africa for cheap slave labour, or the Mexicans who are silently reclaiming the land you have stolen off them, or any of the ethnical backgrounds that make the fabric of the multicultural project that the USA once stood to be, then it's you who don't sound American enough to me, not them. And the reason why you feel a stranger in your own country is because you feel a stranger even to yourself.
leavingusa wrote:Also figure it might be easier getting a girl when half of them aren't crack hos or illegal immigrants that don't speak English. There's different ways to look at a problem.
Once again, deserve what you don't wish for, and you will get what you deserve.
Yes I brought slaves over here for cheap labor and stole the poor Mexican's land. Those black Muslim slave traders that enslaved my Irish ancestors for generations don't count.

That's me Adolf Hitler because I don't want to deal with theft, vandalism and blaring car horns at 6 in the morning when it's time for Pedro and his buddies to go to work.

And yes, ever since I bought this house AW have been twirling their hair and kissing my a**. That's because relationships are all about personality and trust.

You are easily the biggest knucklehead on this forum, you amaze me with every half-witted post.
You don't amaze me anymore. Your rants are so predictable I could write a random leavingusa post generator in 50 lines of code and an XML file.

Irish have been raped during history like Italians have. History likes twists and turns, and probably gave every civilisation and society a time to shine and a time to shame. It doesn't sound very patriotic to me, not to respect your founding fathers' idea of a peaceful, prosper society based on the beauty of the human spirit, above and beyond race and religion.

People with little respect for their neighbours are everywhere, and needn't be Pedros. Lots of the worst burglars in Italy are Romanian. This doesn't give me ground to say Romania is a hellhole of a country full of violent and abusive people.

Let the girls twirl their hair. They won't last very long with you when you carry on being the sexist, racist f&ck you are. Or maybe that's exactly what you're looking for...
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

publicduende wrote:
Who talks like that ? Your outlook on life is so naive it's not funny....it's sad actually and it makes no sense.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

publicduende wrote:
leavingusa wrote:
publicduende wrote:I find this a perfect, quintessential mix of what this forum contains and represents for US members. Every statement speaks so loud about the state of US society, it's amazing, at least to a non-US observer like me.
leavingusa wrote:When you give it an honest look, it doesn't work. The time to do this would probably have been 10-20 years ago. What are some of you going to do when the dollar collapses?

What you gain in p***y you will lose in lifestyle, if I could make the same living and live in similar conditions I'd say sure. Like someone else said you are dooming your children to grow up in a third world country and sacrificing your future in most cases. Some of you may regret these decisions when your sex drive starts to wane.

The way I see it America is full of assholes but at least we share a common culture. I bought a really nice custom house in a smaller town and my income is much higher than the local residents, that should give me some leverage in the local v****a market but if it doesn't I don't care.
You begin saying something that is quite likely: the dollar may collapse, or a couple of solar flares will stop the wheels of the economy and chaos will ensue, or the politicians and financial lobbies may decide to do another few screw turns in the coffin of the middle class and their tenets, precipitating your country in a yet darker scenario of social repression, to which anything between random violence or an organised civil war might follow. So many doomsday scenarios make it likely and worthwhile to leave the edifice before it literally crumbles on your skulls.

And yet, what do you cast your thought on soon after? The "nice custom house" in a smaller town, where you can feel once again a local prince and use that leverage to get more local p***y than you had before. This is why you guys will never grow, and be happy. Many of you seem forever stuck in the teenage timewarp where your worth is only measured by the number of girls you score, and everything is a means to that end.

You may well be perceptive enough to feel something is changing in your society, to the worse and very fast, yet you are so locked in the cage your own materialism and cynicism, you wouldn't change a thing of your current life. You like to have your cake and eat it, and you have done so for decades at several other countries' (China to name one) expense. Too bad the magic box is jammed, the wheels are creaking and soon enough they won't open anymore.

Change your perspective. Privilege genuine human relationships, the simpler things in life. p***y is good for a few weeks of high testosterone, after which there is so much more to look for in a fellow human being, be them a woman or a man.
leavingusa wrote:I guess my motivations are the opposite of most here. Tired of being a stranger in my own country, walking into a mall and being surrounded by blacks and mexicans who only stick up for each other and are hostile to the things I believe in.
If you hate the blacks who you have brought from Africa for cheap slave labour, or the Mexicans who are silently reclaiming the land you have stolen off them, or any of the ethnical backgrounds that make the fabric of the multicultural project that the USA once stood to be, then it's you who don't sound American enough to me, not them. And the reason why you feel a stranger in your own country is because you feel a stranger even to yourself.
leavingusa wrote:Also figure it might be easier getting a girl when half of them aren't crack hos or illegal immigrants that don't speak English. There's different ways to look at a problem.
Yes I brought slaves over here for cheap labor and stole the poor Mexican's land. Those black Muslim slave traders that enslaved my Irish ancestors for generations don't count.

That's me Adolf Hitler because I don't want to deal with theft, vandalism and blaring car horns at 6 in the morning when it's time for Pedro and his buddies to go to work.

And yes, ever since I bought this house AW have been twirling their hair and kissing my a**. That's because relationships are all about personality and trust.

You are easily the biggest knucklehead on this forum, you amaze me with every half-witted post.
You don't amaze me anymore. Your rants are so predictable I could write a random leavingusa post generator in 50 lines of code and an XML file.

Irish have been raped during history like Italians have. History likes twists and turns, and probably gave every civilisation and society a time to shine and a time to shame. It doesn't sound very patriotic to me, not to respect your founding fathers' idea of a peaceful, prosper society based on the beauty of the human spirit, above and beyond race and religion.

People with little respect for their neighbours are everywhere, and needn't be Pedros. Lots of the worst burglars in Italy are Romanian. This doesn't give me ground to say Romania is a hellhole of a country full of violent and abusive people.

Let the girls twirl their hair. They won't last very long with you when you carry on being the sexist, racist f&ck you are. Or maybe that's exactly what you're looking for...
Great, now that you agree everyone's been a victim you can drop the guilt trip and justifications.

I'm very sorry you are having trouble with the Romanians but here it is the black and mexican thugs robbing, raping and killing white people. The sad part is you'd get your shit stolen and your ass kicked once and run crying to the KKK.

That is exactly what I'm looking for and I could care less about the rest.

America was founded by European immigrants for European immigrants, they did not share your Marxist/Feminist/Multiculti/Anti-gun views.

I do not hold anyone's skin tone against them, just their racist and destructive behavior. The political tone of this country has become more racially charged since Obama took office and certain groups have become emboldened.

Eventually you get tired of living among enemies who think they are justified in doing whatever because of historical grudges, you want some peace and quiet.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Honestly, after this election it's quite hard to think of the government as an "American" government anymore. The people knew Obama this time, they experienced his leadership, and he still won. By pretty much every measurement Mitt Romney was more qualified for the job. If the culture that drafted the Constitution and Bill of Rights based on the Magna Carta and John Locke vanishes or becomes the minority, it is no longer an "American" government. Instead we have the shell of American legal institutions occupied by people for whom they are completely alien. Cultures who do not share our legal traditions and will recreate America to resemble their culture instead of that intended by our Founding Fathers. Is this racist? It's inevitable if we have failures of Democracy. Freedom requires restraints on democracy; if we put free speech up for a vote we would no longer have it. That is where we went wrong. I am fine with immigrants and people of different races. How can I not be, as a minority myself? Yet I am vehemently opposed to those who would challenge the legal traditions of our Founders, which are products of English culture.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

publicduende wrote: Irish have been raped during history like Italians have. History likes twists and turns, and probably gave every civilisation and society a time to shine and a time to shame. It doesn't sound very patriotic to me, not to respect your founding fathers' idea of a peaceful, prosper society based on the beauty of the human spirit, above and beyond race and religion.

Do you have any sources that substantiate your Alice in Wonderland interpretation of the founding of the U.S.? Maybe you're thinking of a different U.S., one where the Constitution didn't describe Blacks as 5/8 of a human being and where immigration was overwhelmingly limited to Europeans only until 1965.

It's one thing to have a dreamy, liberal viewpoint; quite another to reinvent history to fit your claim. Then again, "don't confuse me with the facts" often describes the liberal mind very well.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

leavingusa wrote:
publicduende wrote:
leavingusa wrote:

Great, now that you agree everyone's been a victim you can drop the guilt trip and justifications.

I'm very sorry you are having trouble with the Romanians but here it is the black and mexican thugs robbing, raping and killing white people. The sad part is you'd get your shit stolen and your a** kicked once and run crying to the KKK.

That is exactly what I'm looking for and I could care less about the rest.

America was founded by European immigrants for European immigrants, they did not share your Marxist/Feminist/Multiculti/Anti-gun views.

I do not hold anyone's skin tone against them, just their racist and destructive behavior. The political tone of this country has become more racially charged since Obama took office and certain groups have become emboldened.

Eventually you get tired of living among enemies who think they are justified in doing whatever because of historical grudges, you want some peace and quiet.
The racism on HA sometimes even amazes me... White people are funny. Rather complain about minorities who the vast majority don't care about you at all. So you throw the entire race of people under the bus because the same people we have problems with (thugs, thieves and gangsters) happen to not only target minorities but Whites and Asians too.

So what do you call Countrywide and Wells Fargo getting busted for targeting minorities for their toxic mortgage? Its White Collar Crime targeting minorities and destroying their wealth. These people should be glad and Obama has to his credit said as much by saying "I am the only one between YOU (Bankers) and them (Citizenry)." Americans especially African-Americans and Latinos would have been justified to string up some bankers.

The funny thing here and what I have always said, anything that hits the Black and Brown community will eventually hit the White community when they have successfully destroyed communities or wealth of those who can least afford that to happen.

What Senator Patrick Moynahan said about Black People in the late 60's/early 70's is now being said by Charles Murray; Its come full circle

The difference is the reaction. Whites feeling like victims (not only by minorities) but the Government and turn to factions of White Nationalist groups. They also buy guns. Obama's re-election spurred guns and ammo sales again like it did in 2008/2009. So the spike in violence perpetrated by Whites against Blacks, Latinos and Arab Muslims is easily explained. Not to mention voter suppression and this election cycle the attack on Women (which is really an attack on Feminism).

LeavingTheUSA = Mister Charlie
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

abcdavid01 wrote:Honestly, after this election it's quite hard to think of the government as an "American" government anymore. The people knew Obama this time, they experienced his leadership, and he still won. By pretty much every measurement Mitt Romney was more qualified for the job. If the culture that drafted the Constitution and Bill of Rights based on the Magna Carta and John Locke vanishes or becomes the minority, it is no longer an "American" government. Instead we have the shell of American legal institutions occupied by people for whom they are completely alien. Cultures who do not share our legal traditions and will recreate America to resemble their culture instead of that intended by our Founding Fathers. Is this racist? It's inevitable if we have failures of Democracy. Freedom requires restraints on democracy; if we put free speech up for a vote we would no longer have it. That is where we went wrong. I am fine with immigrants and people of different races. How can I not be, as a minority myself? Yet I am vehemently opposed to those who would challenge the legal traditions of our Founders, which are products of English culture.
You can't be serious! Mittens was what 70% of Americans hate = Vulture Capitalist

Mitt was/is not a likable person and never polled above 47% and that's just about where he ended up. I knew this back when all this sh*t started. He was the last man standing in a party that was pandering to disaffected White men. The reaction to Obama winning a second term especially the meltdown on Fox News proves my point. Also the session talk shortly after again proves my point. Its not the majority of people nor the majority of White men, but to say Romney was more qualified is laughable.

Or it says this -

Do you know who Romney's National Security Advisers where? If Project For A New American Century rings a bell then you would be onto something. This is not to say Obama has begrudgingly supported the Military Industrial Complex who want to extend the war in Afghanistan indefinitely, but he did say most of the troops were going to be pulled by 2014 and like we have some 700 bases all over the world we'll keep a sizable foot print in the Middle East/North Africa.

So you're saying a guy who was the ultimate flip-flopper, had no solutions, tried to take credit for the auto bailout and actually did a terrible job in Mass which is why he almost never mentioned it? He is also the type of elite that Americans claim to despise so much with money in several overseas tax havens, takes advantage of the tax code and would keep much of those loop-holes in place.

The only thing he would have done, that Obama may have to do is rescue the Banks again.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

djfourmoney wrote:and actually did a terrible job in Mass which is why he almost never mentioned it?
Finally! Someone from outside of Massachusetts has seen that his gubernatorial record was a joke.

Romney was a mediocre governor. He had his own version of a statewide "national" healthcare plan, RomneyCare, a subsidy for insurance companies; he cut educational spending, increased fees in place of taxes, while leaving his job with a net job loss and a higher state deficit than before he'd arrived. The fact that this clown was posted as a candidate for President is the greatest joke in modern times. Normally, you post a semi-successful governor/Congressional type, not a dud. Sorry, but as I'd said before, Mitt would not get my vote, a second time around. Mass residents had trusted him before, because prior Republican leads like William Weld and Paul Cellucci had actually delivered, as governors, whereas Mitt didn't.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Man, rail on Romney all you want. Guy was a Mormon. Obama did crack. Not pot, crack. Barely had a record as a senator. Main accomplishment as President was a Healthcare law that is deeply divisive.

Interlude: I mean, come on, Affordable Care Act? I got a letter from my college saying they were tripling their health insurance rate because of it. Not doubling, tripling. Even if I didn't know anything about politics and I was a total moron I'd see through that. It's as much a lie as the Patriot Act being patriotic.

Obama rightly says Bush spent too much. He spends four times as much in office. The economy hasn't improved and it won't improve under his watch. The idea that no one could have done better is a historical lie because Reagan did it, Warren G. Harding did it, and I'm sure there are many more examples of the right kinds of polices.

Why hate on offshore tax havens? This is Happier Abroad. Think the idea would be right up the alley of most members here. Is this an outsourcing thing? Because people in third word countries want factory jobs. It's a damn shot better than the alternatives: subsistence farming and prostitution. Who cares if America loses manufacturing? Let the third world do our dirty work. A country built on service jobs is a wealthy one.

The idea of "Vulture Capitalism" being a real thing that even exists is laughable. Bill Clinton thought it was alright and he was actually a good Democratic president.

I will say this: Obama didn't deserve a Nobel Prize, but I even sent an email through the White House website commending him for his trip to Burma. I'm not so partisan that I'll criticize him for every little thing. At least he's earning his Nobel Prize retroactively.

But whatever. I said I'm done. This was a wake up call. Another reason to find happiness abroad. America's done. Bloodless coup. The Founders would be ashamed.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

abcdavid01 wrote:Man, rail on Romney all you want.
Romney was MY governor, not yours. He presided over MA from 2003 to 2007. Healthcare costs have been soaring since RomneyCare was implemented, on the residents of Massachusetts, and our state deficits have been hurting throughout the way, since Romney deflected taxes onto increased fees. Then, during the national election, he pretended that RomneyCare was not the same as ObamaCare. Total BS! It was the same exact legislation, one was for a particular state, the other was for the entire nation.

Realize, any national election is a choice between the devil you know vs the one you don't. Let me tell you this, Romney was NOT a challenger for Obama. He was in fact, the mediocre choice. If anything, he was not liked by both his home states, Michigan, where he grew up in, and finally, Massachusetts, where he'd spent much of his adulthood. Even Bob Dole, Clinton's challenger, was a favorite among Kansas politicians.

If you don't like Obama then please state that, as a fact. But please, don't prop up Romney unless you've actually had a chance to live under his administration.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

So only people in Massachusetts should have been allowed to vote Republican? Great logic there.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

abcdavid01 wrote:So only people in Massachusetts should have been allowed to vote Republican? Great logic there.
Only folks in Massachusetts have a direct experience of a Romney administration. Is that not true?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

S_Parc wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:So only people in Massachusetts should have been allowed to vote Republican? Great logic there.
Only folks in Massachusetts have a direct experience of a Romney administration. Is that not true?
Therefore, as a member of the other 49 states, your job is to look that what Romney did, as governor of one New England state, and then determine, if you want that for the Oval Office.

Yet, you're too blind to not see that RomneyCare is ObamaCare!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Even if Romneycare sucked then at least he wouldn't have applied it to the entire nation. Republicans never would have let him. The 10th Amendment divide is very important to me. I'm not a hardcore Republican; I just think socialistic policies work better the smaller their area of control. So each state being forced to draft their own plans would be alright with me. But when overarching laws like Obamacare are saddled on all 50 states it's just a giant bureaucracy.