Winston's Conspiracy Trilogy Report - Apollo, JFK, 9/11

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Winston's Conspiracy Trilogy Report - Apollo, JFK, 9/11

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I decided to make use of all the years of research I've done on conspiracies. So I wrote this big report on conspiracies with 50+ conspiracy arguments for three major events in US history - The Apollo Moon Landings, JFK Assassination and 9/11. It contains many logical arguments that are concise yet comprehensive. It took about a week to write and revise. Check out what I've put together so far here:

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Conspiracies.htm

Let me know what you think. Or if there are any arguments that I forgot to add. I will add more arguments and important details as I find them, so this may be an ongoing project.

I haven't decided whether to put images in it or not. Or whether to divide it up into three subpages rather than put them all on one. What do you think?

Thanks,
Winston
Last edited by Winston on August 21st, 2014, 10:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

I've expanded my report and added many more sections and arguments. I've also created a table of contents of all the arguments and sections too so you can see an overview of them. Here is the new version.

Feel free to share this page with others. I've also changed the title of the report to:

The Case for Conspiracy in the Apollo Moon Hoax, JFK Assassination and 9/11 Attacks:
60+ Logical Arguments Debunking the Official Stories

Do you think that sounds better, or does this:

Debunking the Official Stories of the Apollo Moon Landing, JFK Assassination and 9/11 Attacks:
60+ Logical Arguments Proving a Conspiracy
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Check this out. I've added some new images to my big guide, expanded it some more, and thought of an even better title for it:

Conspiracy Trilogy: A Layman’s Guide To The Apollo Moon Hoax, JFK Assassination and 9/11 Truth

Over 70 Compelling Logical Arguments and Evidence

How does that sound? See the updated version here:

I also did an interview about this report on Jim Fetzer's radio show "The Real Deal". You can listen to it here:

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2012/11/winston-wu.html
Last edited by Winston on February 4th, 2013, 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. My discovery of the white ledge in the famous Apollo moon photo has been cited in Aulis and credit was given to me too.

https://www.aulis.com/jackstudies_6.htm

"Winston Wu has pointed out in AS15-88-11863 that there is an apparent 'ledge' between the rear foreground and the near foreground area where all the activity has taken place. The slightly lower near foreground carries all the tracks and footprints."

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I recently did a discussion podcast with John Michael Talboo, a conspiracy blogger, about various subjects such as pseudoskeptics, conspiracies, the paranormal, and some happier abroad topics too. You can listen to it at this link:

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/podcas ... inston.mp3

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston's Conspiracy Trilogy Report - Apollo, JFK, 9/11

Post by Winston »

David from Aulis.com, a website documenting all the photo fakery of the Apollo moon landings, emailed me a list of corrections to my paper on the Moon Hoax. I'm posting it below so I can save it and reference it later easily.

David:
Hi Jim and Winston,

I have finished going through the book carefully. I’ll only comment here on The Apollo Moon Hoax: 35 Proofs…
This is a very good collection of examples, nicely compiled. There are though a few instances of repetition. Some small points first and some more important ones further down.

P 52. 'Apollo Moon Landings' should probably be for consistency: Apollo moon landings.
P 59 onwards, the LEM should really be LM. And at the bottom of the page 'when the sun is behind them' is technically incorrect, rather should be 'when totally in the shadow of the LM’.

P 60. The two Russian Scientists who exposed the Mythbusters, is on Aulis.com/mythbusters.htm
P 62. New discovery … but don’t see mentioned on any other sites – yet is on aulis.com/jackstudies_13.html and has been for years now.

P 66. 'Fake looking moon landing from orbit'. I think you will find that the dark area is the actual thruster (of the craft) in shadow, and not a shadow on the alleged lunar surface.

P 69. 'The LEM unstable on Earth' – this was not a LM, (it probably could not support its own weight in 1g) – it was a simulator, a test vehicle in Houston, so not a LM but a lunar landing research vehicle.

P 70. 'What Really Happened on the Moon' is actually called What Happened on the Moon? – available to view on Aulis.com/films.htm

P 77. 'Rocketdyne built NASA’s rockets' – should be rocket engines (Rocketdyne developed NASA’s F-1 engines used in the first stage of the Saturn V.)

P 81. Diamonds are Forever was not directed by Ian Flemming. It was Directed by Guy Hamilton. Ian Flemming did not include the scene in the book, but the film script added the scenes under discussion. See What Happened on the Moon?

P 81. Should be: there are no posed photos of Armstrong on the moon. There is at least one of him working by the LM (allegedly taken by Aldrin).

P 82. 'How did the small LEM which is about the size of a car or two' … the craft allegedly was the command and service module plus the LM, the CSM/LM.

P 83. 'How did the Apollo 17 astronauts launch off from the surface of the Moon in the ascent module, while being filmed at the same time?’ The TV (not film) pictures were allegedly transmitted to Earth from the remotely-operated (from Houston) TV camera on the Rover. Applies both to Apollo 16 and 17.
P 83. And of course the film was not retrieved from the moon, no need.
P 83. 'How was it that the LEM was unstable…’ this is repetition of the mention on P 69.

I hope these observations are useful, some are important corrections in my view. I am happy to discuss these comments with Winston if needed.

Best wishes,

David

PS. By the way, elsewhere in the book are mentions of and refs to youtube etc which should all be changed to YouTube.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston's Conspiracy Trilogy Report - Apollo, JFK, 9/11

Post by Winston »

Announcement!

Guys guess what? I got a late update and announcement for you all, which I just found out about after I checked my email archive.

The conspiracy talk show host who interviewed me, Jim Fetzer - who knows Jesse Ventura, Jay Weidner, Jim Mars, and other big names in the conspiracy subculture - co-authored a book with me and several other authors (including Jay Weidner and Jim Marrs) about several conspiracies, such as the Moon Landing Hoax (my section), the replacement of Paul McCartney, staged shootings such as Sandy Hook, and even Holocaust Revisionism.

The book is called "And I Suppose We Never Went To The Moon Either?" and the first edition was published in 2015. The treatise I wrote with the 35 proofs of the Moon Hoax Conspiracy was included in it, and was considered the best section of the book, according to Jim! It was also published in PENN magazine too!

See my announcement thread here, with links, images, ordering info, and download links to read the magazine I was published in!

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=37736

Wow isn't that awesome or what?! I'm finally published now! :)