what matters and you cant avoid it

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Banano wrote:Image

Winnie did alright? How you explain it?p4p?
Some of his gals were not P4P. According to him, Dianne is not for example.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

spitama wrote:
but the women in the avatar and my israeli womens i posted are all attractive that can be agreed upon.

if there are two 8s.the woman may prefer a hipster to a goth.or she may prefer his blue eyes over the other guys dark eyes.

for example if i could pick a redhead or middle easternish 9 over a asian or white//blond 9 i would.

but id choose the asian or blonde 9 above a middle easternish 5 ANYDAY.even though blondes arent to my taste.

personality only matters when ur competing with guys in ur league.if a guy ABOVE ur league comes along...persona wont mean shit.

shed have chosen.

if two 9s i could pick from and one shared my hobbies id obviousely pikc the one that shares my hobbies.

but id rather have a 9 that was totally not my type ,then a 6 that got along with me perfectely.

women are just the same
No offense in case one of those Israelis is your gf or something. But to me personally, neither is an 8. The giraffe neck and lack of lower body curves is a turn-off to me personally amplifying my point about the importance of personal taste.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

spitama wrote:
Rock wrote:
Banano wrote:Image

Winnie did alright? How you explain it?p4p?
Some of his gals were not P4P. According to him, Dianne is not for example.
you have an asian fetish.like most sub 7, jewish and white males.

id pick a ginger or mediterenean 7 over a blond 10/10 anyday simpely because i have a fetish for that particular type of woman.i have a FETISH.

that wouldnt at all mean the 7 ginger was more objectively appealing to men then the 10/10 blond, doutzen kroes.

id pick th first.
fetishims is not a good example.your a asian fetishist.
1. Don't entirely agree tht I have an Asian fetish. To me, certain white girls are most attractive and exotic. But I have a better chance w/certain other types tht factors strongly into my HA strategy. My real fetish of for tall and chubby/curvy girls with baby smooth skin.

2. Yr. original argument was that objective looks was all that mattered for guys in going for women. But now u acknowledge fetishes. Well women have fetishes too. So less objectively attractive guys who fit a certain hotter woman's fetish might win with her over that male rugby player or model (against yr assertion).

3. You claimed under a different moniker that u yourself are tall, well-built, and a solid 7 facially. So what's holding u back from relocating where u mite become a 9 if looks is the end all be all of attracting, dating, and mating w hot women (assuming that's wht u want).

4. Funny u talk about rugby players as being mostly tall. Tht's not really the case. Many of the positions in rugby (perhaps over half) are better suited to the shorter than average stocky guy with super strong legs.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

spitama wrote:
Rock wrote:
spitama wrote:
but the women in the avatar and my israeli womens i posted are all attractive that can be agreed upon.

if there are two 8s.the woman may prefer a hipster to a goth.or she may prefer his blue eyes over the other guys dark eyes.

for example if i could pick a redhead or middle easternish 9 over a asian or white//blond 9 i would.

but id choose the asian or blonde 9 above a middle easternish 5 ANYDAY.even though blondes arent to my taste.

personality only matters when ur competing with guys in ur league.if a guy ABOVE ur league comes along...persona wont mean shit.

shed have chosen.

if two 9s i could pick from and one shared my hobbies id obviousely pikc the one that shares my hobbies.

but id rather have a 9 that was totally not my type ,then a 6 that got along with me perfectely.

women are just the same
No offense in case one of those Israelis is your gf or something. But to me personally, neither is an 8. The giraffe neck and lack of lower body curves is a turn-off to me personally amplifying my point about the importance of personal taste.
thats bullshit.youd massacre 20 villages for a chance to hug her and smell her sweet,divine fragrance.

LMAO @ guys trying to devalue models because they cant have them.

you know what ur doing.or youre just a very severe asian fetishist whod pick a fish faced thai rice picker over a caroline winberg.its called fetishism.

cmon.

ud hit it.
Sorry but now I know u r wrong. I know how my body reacts. If I am around a woman who I truly find to be around a 9 (many of the higher strata ones I've seen in Brazil for example), I get nervous and can't help myself from looking and staring sometimes. But if its a regular style runway model type who happens is slim or skinny, she just looks like some sort of mannequin to me. I'm just not attracted to that type in an animal sense and can easily note their imperfections. That's just the way I am, pretty much immune to her physical presence. Lucky for me!

Trust me, I know what I'm into and the key point is not about being Asian. Moreover some Asian countries have almost no girls I find extremely attractive. Stop talking outta yr ass and stick to what u might know something about.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

I know a lotta people here r gonna disagree w me but I don't think his posts should have been deleted in this case. Instead of deleting, better to prove him wrong with real life examples and photographic or video evidence.

The arguments he made here and before is not obviously wrong but I believe has flaws. This topic is worthy of further discussion and study. It shouldn't just be swept under the rug and attributed to trolling IMO.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Rock wrote:I know a lotta people here r gonna disagree w me but I don't think his posts should have been deleted in this case. Instead of deleting, better to prove him wrong with real life examples and photographic or video evidence.

The arguments he made here and before is not obviously wrong but I believe has flaws. This topic is worthy of further discussion and study. It shouldn't just be swept under the rug and attributed to trolling IMO.
Yeah. I was planning to post a reply about this topic after work to prove the OP's assertions are flawed, but now can't do that. It was supposed to contain and cite studies, as well personal take as a female. Oh well, maybe he'll get resurrected under another username lol.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Yeah, guy was weird. I dunno if he was spam or not. Most of his posts were pictures, but odbo's like that too. Spitama posted a pretty good article in another topic. I assume he was banned for spam, but his posts were relevant even if they were all cut and paste.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

abcdavid01 wrote:Yeah, guy was weird. I dunno if he was spam or not. Most of his posts were pictures, but odbo's like that too. Spitama posted a pretty good article in another topic. I assume he was banned for spam, but his posts were relevant even if they were all cut and paste.
He was quickly banned cus he's clearly the reincarnation of a former banned member.

But I believe his assertions while on the extreme side are not obviously wrong and are very material to the HA lifestyle for many. They are worthy of a lot more debate IMO. This is a truth seeking forum and this particular topic is central to HA theme. So it should not be ignored or avoided.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

abcdavid01 wrote:Yeah, guy was weird. I dunno if he was spam or not. Most of his posts were pictures, but odbo's like that too. Spitama posted a pretty good article in another topic. I assume he was banned for spam, but his posts were relevant even if they were all cut and paste.
Spitama is the reincarnation of wufan, who started this same thread at least 50 times. Guess he thought he'd reached saturation point of running it as wufan.

Edit: Oh, I see wufan was banned.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Bring Spitama back

Why banning people when they clearly add value to this forum

Its truth seeking site and he made some compelling arguments,

we mite not like it but it is wht it is

All I know that if everyone on this forum wake up tommorw morning looking like guys that spitma posted all our probs with AW would magically dissapear..
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Banano wrote: All I know that if everyone on this forum wake up tommorw morning looking like guys that spitma posted all our probs with AW would magically dissapear..
That's only because the men in most of those pics have no interest in obtaining women :)
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Then it's time to hit plastic surgery my friends, like this guy:

http://www.inquisitr.com/365917/human-k ... -10-years/
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

davewe wrote:
Banano wrote: All I know that if everyone on this forum wake up tommorw morning looking like guys that spitma posted all our probs with AW would magically dissapear..
That's only because the men in most of those pics have no interest in obtaining women :)
Glad I wasn't the only one thinking this. :lol: :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Teal Lantern wrote:
davewe wrote:
Glad I wasn't the only one thinking this. :lol: :lol:

Yes, what kind of fellow is so obsessed with photos of gay beefcake types? LOL
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

the poster is probably from the "L-crew" or "LMS-crew" from puahate. it´s about looks, money and status. genetics baby.