Two and a Half Men' star begs viewers to stop watching show

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Two and a Half Men' star begs viewers to stop watching show

Post by zboy1 »

Two and a Half Men' star begs viewers to stop watching his 'filth' of a show
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/-two-and-a-hal ... ache=clear

Jones also talks in the video about how TV, and apparently "Two and a Half Men" specifically, does the work of the devil.

"A lot of people don't like to think about how deceptive the enemy is," Jones says. "He's been doing this for a lot longer than any of us have been around. There's no playing around when it comes to eternity."

Angus Jone's (star of hit sitcom Two and a Half Men)--testimony to God and Christianity Part 1
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT0DpLkQ ... el&list=UL[/youtube]

Two and a Half Men Star Trashes Own Show
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70X4tS_7 ... ture=g-u-u[/youtube]

God bless him for speaking out against the satanic television propaganda that is infecting the dumbed-downed population of this country. This is one reason why I stopped watching most television shows and movies a couple of years ago...
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

This is cool, i liked this a lot. Praise God for the truth
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I thought it was a joke at first! I wonder at what point in the series did he start to feel this way.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

The sitcom's producer, Chaim Levine (aka "Chuck Lorre") is a filthy kike piece of sh*t!

The show's co-producer's name is Lee Aronsohn; obviously he's another kike turd.

You do the math.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Disillusioned_American wrote:The sitcom's producer, Chaim Levine (aka "Chuck Lorre") is a filthy kike piece of sh*t!

The show's co-producer's name is Lee Aronsohn; obviously he's another kike turd.

You do the math.
What I don't understand is why such religious people (Jews) promote such garbage and filth in Hollywood and the entertainment industry today? I would think religious people would be more inclined to produce such wonderful movies like Ben-Hur and Ten Commandments--like Hollywood used to produce--and which, btw, were produced and directed by Jews, rather than the garbage coming out of Hollywood now. What changed among the Jews in Hollywood from the past to the present?
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

zboy1 wrote:What I don't understand is why such religious people (Jews) promote such garbage and filth in Hollywood and the entertainment industry today? I would think religious people would be more inclined to produce such wonderful movies like Ben-Hur and Ten Commandments--like Hollywood used to produce--and which, btw, were produced and directed by Jews, rather than the garbage coming out of Hollywood now. What changed among the Jews in Hollywood from the past to the present?
I don't think any of these Hollywierd Jews are at all sincerely religious. They likely only attend their temple on special occasions, where they simply just go through the motions by adhering to their religion's traditions. Also, they probably enjoy the status of belonging to a tightly-knit community, reaping the benefits such as being surrounded by like-minded people, having business opportunities, networking, etc.

I suspect that, deep down, most of these liberal "Jews" basically harbor a serious hatred towards outsiders (i.e. "gentiles"). I'm not sure if this is a learned behavior, a genetic predisposition, or maybe both.

I agree that years ago - even as recently as before 9/11 - Hollywood produced more edifying material, however, Jews have essentially had an inordinate influence on the American film industry since it's inception. Even now when I watch older films from the "silver screen" era that I once enjoyed, I can now see that the Jewish influence and agenda has been alive and well all along. It's just that now they have become so obnoxious and blatant that it is much more obvious today to the trained goyim. Before JFK's assassination, the culture in the US was more or less kept in check because Christianity had more influence in our society. Jews knew this, and so they had to tread more carefully back then with their bullcrap. It is only now, after they have been steadily chipping away at our country's value systems for decades, that they can finally allow themselves to move "full steam ahead" while driving our country into a virtual Saddam and Gomorra like condition.

Take a closer look at some of the older films, and you'll see what I mean. Jews were glorifying the whole "gangster" mentality as far back as the 1930's when their Jewish buddies were pushing for prohibition to suit their agenda. Just watch some older films starring Eddie G. Robinson, Jimmy Cagney, Humphrey Bogart, etc. and you'll see what I mean.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 26th, 2019, 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

He's only 19, a year out of being pimped out by his parents and having control. As I understand he is almost written out of the series since they had him join the Army leaving only the two with the half missing in action
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Ghost wrote:So, after how many millions of dollars did he decide it was a trash show?
Like xxx starlets who make big $$$, leave the business (or it leaves them), then trash the industry. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

Well this story, so far, did not have the ending I was hoping for. Seems like Angus is going back for the money :(

[link]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Jones.html[/link]
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."