Filipinas

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Filipinas

Post by Johnny1975 »

Over the last few weeks I've become really intrigued by filipinas. I often chat with filipinas on a dating site just to experience their refreshing attitude even though meeting them isn't an option. Sometimes I like to ask them what a day with them would be like, and I like to ask them what they'd do for me, just to see what they say. Just today I was actually getting really aroused when one said that she'd happily make me tea whenever I ask (after I asked her if she would) and that that's easy (i.e. hardly a challenge / big deal) and that she'd love to serve me. When I asked her if while we watch tv she'd sit on the floor (as in let me lie on the sofa) in just her underwear she said sure, no problem. When I asked her if she'd kiss me any time I ask she said she'd do it whether I ask or not, and whether I like it or not and I'm getting a hardon typing this.

But I've noticed a few things :

* I don't feel like I could be even slightly sexually suggestive with them. I like a bit of cheek but I don't think it would go down well. They seem to lovey dovey (not that there's anything wrong with that but it's a bit too much). One stopped chatting with me simply because I asked if she's a good kisser.

* They strike me as very naive / too trusting.

* They don't seem to be very intellectual. Or maybe they are but they choose not to show it. Maybe it's not that important to them, I don't know, but it's definitely important to me.

If the above things weren't an issue, they'd be perfect. But it's a problem. Basically they're like pussycats. They're so lovely but certain things are a bit lacking.

Discuss.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

This has been discussed upteen times in previous posts...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I'm overwhelmed. I'm chatting to so many filipinas that I could literally do it all day non stop. It's unbelieveable.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I used to be overwhelmed too. Now, after over $100K down the drain. I am no longer so.

Or am I?

Welcome to the Hotel California. You are now one of us. Hopelessly devoted.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

ladislav wrote:I used to be overwhelmed too. Now, after over $100K down the drain. I am no longer so.

Or am I?

Welcome to the Hotel California. You are now one of us. Hopelessly devoted.
If you meet a Filipina that likes you, is attractive, likes sex, works hard and makes money for you, don't get rid of her! Hookers not included.
Last edited by Taco on November 26th, 2012, 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Johnny1975 wrote:I'm overwhelmed. I'm chatting to so many filipinas that I could literally do it all day non stop. It's unbelieveable.

Take your time, you need that to gain perspective. Not everything that glitters is gold. You'll soon get used to it.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Ginger wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:I'm overwhelmed. I'm chatting to so many filipinas that I could literally do it all day non stop. It's unbelieveable.

Take your time, you need that to gain perspective. Not everything that glitters is gold. You'll soon get used to it.
How do you mean?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Filipinas are lovely. If you want a high powered businesslady wife, then talk to Chinese women instead or marry an AW and watch how she gets what she wants from you then throws you out of your own home. Most men prefer housewives, and Filipinas are perfect in this role, especially if you want a house full of cute kids.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Yeah, Filipinas are best at being housewives and doing 'motherly' household type things. Not so much with business matters however. Marry NE Asians or Vietnamese if you want them to help with a business or related matters.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I've just had a long chat with a girl who I gave a list of things and asked her if she'd do them (ie cook for me, things like that), and she said yes. I asked her about delikadeza and she said that she's had it drilled into her. But then we started arguing in a playful way, which I like, but she kept saying that she never backs down, and she didn't. All of that is good. But what concerns me slightly is the possibility that she could be potentially hard to deal with. So it's a bit confusing. She says that she's feisty and I do like that, but sometimes it gets boring when it goes on and on. She said that she doesn't like being asked to do things, but she prefers to do things only if she wants to, and she likes to think of stuff to do. She says that she's not submissive but that she only does things if it's her idea, and she likes to try and figure out what the other person wants. Not a bad way of thinking, it's just that it would be nice to be able to ask for something and have it done.

By the way, I have no intention to meet her. This is about analysis. All I want to do is grasp the mentality. I'm using her as an example.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Johnny1975 wrote:I've just had a long chat with a girl who I gave a list of things and asked her if she'd do them (ie cook for me, things like that), and she said yes. I asked her about delikadeza and she said that she's had it drilled into her. But then we started arguing in a playful way, which I like, but she kept saying that she never backs down, and she didn't. All of that is good. But what concerns me slightly is the possibility that she could be potentially hard to deal with. So it's a bit confusing. She says that she's feisty and I do like that, but sometimes it gets boring when it goes on and on. She said that she doesn't like being asked to do things, but she prefers to do things only if she wants to, and she likes to think of stuff to do. She says that she's not submissive but that she only does things if it's her idea, and she likes to try and figure out what the other person wants. Not a bad way of thinking, it's just that it would be nice to be able to ask for something and have it done.

By the way, I have no intention to meet her. This is about analysis. All I want to do is grasp the mentality. I'm using her as an example.
Of course you're not going to be able to judge the character of all Filipinas by chatting with a few online. That being said, in my experience, Pinays are not subservient and not even all that submissive in nature. A Pinay may love to take care of her man but that doesn't mean she will respond well to being told what to do. If she knows you and loves you she will know what makes you happy and try to do that. But that doesn't mean she will easily bend to your will.

But if you have no intention to meet any of these girls, what are you looking for? You may have minor insights online but will never understand much more. And once the girls understand that you really have no interest in meeting them, they will either move on or just role play with you. Either way your conclusions will be skewed.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 6th, 2013, 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Chatting with a few filipinas online will give me more of an idea of what they're like than not chatting to any at all. It would be ridiculous to assume that I could know everything there is to know from having a few chats online. But I'm not trying to get to know everything, I'm trying to get to know something as opposed to nothing.

No, I have no intention of meeting them. What am I looking for? Knowledge. I'm trying to get an idea of their mindset. It's better to get some some minor insights than no insights. The girls totally understand that I have no intention of meeting them, because they can see from my profile that I live in The UK. They already understand that it's all about the chat and nothing else.

Angel :

Kumusta. You said before "Take your time, you need that to gain perspective. Not everything that glitters is gold. You'll soon get used to it."

What did you mean?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Another reincarnated idiot on HA

Bet you most of these girls were in internet cafes, :lol:

You need to learn a lot and HA is good place to start
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

CAn somebody give me figure about % of girls on DIA that are p4p of some kind?

Somebody said tht only about 10-15% are worth pursuing, does it mean the rest are scammers, LBs, p4p,gold diggers or too ugly