Endless Complaining and Monkey Spanking.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Ginger wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Well, good news, it looks I'll be one of those HappierAbroad members soon! I finally got accepted by a foreign school to teach English in a foreign country (Russia). So, it can be done, but it took me some time because I quit my job to finish my degree, get my TESOL certificate, and save some money up for the eventual move. I wanted to leave the U.S. before the SHTF, so perfect timing on my part I guess.

YEY!!!!

Happy for you!!!

Keep us updated once you are in Russia :)
Thanks Ginger.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

zboy1 wrote:Well, good news, it looks I'll be one of those HappierAbroad members soon! I finally got accepted by a foreign school to teach English in a foreign country (Russia). So, it can be done, but it took me some time because I quit my job to finish my degree, get my TESOL certificate, and save some money up for the eventual move. I wanted to leave the U.S. before the SHTF, so perfect timing on my part I guess.
Congrats. Do you really think shit'll hit fan here?
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Voice of Reason wrote: I think a good reason to leave America is not necessarily due directly to racial crimes, as Leavingusa states, but rather the very fact that this racial tension exists at all between blacks/whites, which is shown clearly on these forums time and time again (I bet all the feminists must LOVE this divide).
But don't make the mistake of assuming that all foreign countries are less racist. Some countries are less racist towards certain races, but are more racist towards others.

For example, in many towns in Hungary, if you ask the locals who are not gypsies what the biggest problem in their town is, they often say, "Gypsies!" Furthermore, if you ask some kids what the solution is, some of them will say, "Kill them!" (they probably won't do this, but just the fact that they even say this is a bit shocking, I think). So the point is that there is racial tension of other kinds elsewhere.
Congratulations! :D
The first year might be tough, but if you hang in there, you can adapt.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

pete98146 wrote: This is an important message. If you are living in a foreign land you'll never be happy unless you get out of your shell and get to know your neighbors. You can hurl out a thousand excuses about how wierd, shallow or odd people are in a foreign land but it's you and need to find a way to overcome this obstacle. It's kinda funny how a smile, nod or handshake can make a difference!!!!!
Yes, it took me a long time to meet people in Hungary mainly because I had so many antisocial habits from years of living unhappily in the US.
It takes a while to stop projecting negativity outwardly by default.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

leavingusa wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:
I think a good reason to leave America is not necessarily due directly to racial crimes, as Leavingusa states, but rather the very fact that this racial tension exists at all between blacks/whites, which is shown clearly on these forums time and time again (I bet all the feminists must LOVE this divide).
Exactly, it's not just the rampant crime it's the racism and the assumption of guilt.

100 black people jumped 2 white people where I live and the cops said it wasn't a racially motivated crime. That says it all for me.

If that white guy had opened fire and killed one of them instead of taking the beating he'd be in a world of shit and you bet it would be broadcast all over the world.
Well most blacks including myself don't condone the actions of those teenagers of Norfolk Virginia.

As a black person, I certainly don't condone any criminal actions against other races of people but....

You exist because of black African DNA and the worst killers in the past 1000 years have been WHITES.

It's pretty clear that whoever raised you or whoever your friends are taught you racism.

Right, like that doesn't happen in the world where you have WHITE SKINHEADS killing innocent people for NO REASON.

You do know that gangs of people killing innocent people happen in all parts of the world, right?

When some black people do it, it calls time for evacuation.

Right just like how hundreds of white people in the 19th and 20th century used to lynch innocent black people for no reason.

Once it happens to other whites, you blame the ENTIRE BLACK RACE.

Would you have preferred for 100 whites to kill 2 blacks instead?

The blacks who do kill whites are mostly LOW INCOME BLACKS.

Middle class and upper class blacks hardly commit crimes.

I am so surprised at the racism on Happier Abroad.

Some of you white guys, not all are just angry that black men are having sex with your women.

By all means leave the USA since us black people are so bad when whites are the biggest drug users in America.

Most of us black people have other things on our minds than killing whites like YOU.
Last edited by Maker55 on November 27th, 2012, 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Wouldnt this world be better place if Hitler won the war?

No multiculturalism, no problems, everyone lives in their own country, peacefully
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Jackal wrote:
pete98146 wrote: This is an important message. If you are living in a foreign land you'll never be happy unless you get out of your shell and get to know your neighbors. You can hurl out a thousand excuses about how wierd, shallow or odd people are in a foreign land but it's you and need to find a way to overcome this obstacle. It's kinda funny how a smile, nod or handshake can make a difference!!!!!
Yes, it took me a long time to meet people in Hungary mainly because I had so many antisocial habits from years of living unhappily in the US.
It takes a while to stop projecting negativity outwardly by default.
can you confirm or deny these rumors i heard from a friend?:

-hungary is a really great cheap place to travel to and easily meet feminine women who are like an entire different breed to anglos.
-half of them speak decent english.

thanks.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

abcdavid01 wrote:
Congrats. Do you really think shit'll hit fan here?
Thanks abcdavid01. As for your question: yes, to be honest. All the signs are there in my opinion.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Jackal wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote: I think a good reason to leave America is not necessarily due directly to racial crimes, as Leavingusa states, but rather the very fact that this racial tension exists at all between blacks/whites, which is shown clearly on these forums time and time again (I bet all the feminists must LOVE this divide).
But don't make the mistake of assuming that all foreign countries are less racist. Some countries are less racist towards certain races, but are more racist towards others.

For example, in many towns in Hungary, if you ask the locals who are not gypsies what the biggest problem in their town is, they often say, "Gypsies!" Furthermore, if you ask some kids what the solution is, some of them will say, "Kill them!" (they probably won't do this, but just the fact that they even say this is a bit shocking, I think). So the point is that there is racial tension of other kinds elsewhere.
Congratulations! :D
The first year might be tough, but if you hang in there, you can adapt.
Thanks for the advice Jackal!
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

lavezzi wrote: can you confirm or deny these rumors i heard from a friend?:

-hungary is a really great cheap place to travel to and easily meet feminine women who are like an entire different breed to anglos.
-half of them speak decent english.
Lots of subjective terms in that post...
Define "great." Hungary has a few beautiful cities, but many are quite ugly and plain visually. I like Budapest, but not everyone does, and it's not as pretty as Prague, for example. Yes, it's generally cheap if you are talking about food and accommodation.

Perhaps half or more than half of the women under 30 speak decent English, but they don't always feel comfortable speaking it. I mean do you always feel like speaking Hungarian? lol Older women tend to speak German or Russian or no foreign language.

Yes, the women are generally very feminine and beautiful. But if you are 40 and older and want to date women who are 20, it is not the place for you unless you are rich or extremely talented in some way.

Everybody has different perceptions. Some people say, "Everyone was so unfriendly and everyplace was so ugly!" Others say, "Oh, the people were kind and it was beautiful!" lol It depends on what kind of person you are.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Jackal wrote:

Just like in Brazil also.People have this idea that racism does not exist here but that shit is not true at all.The only difference is that blacks, pardos and indians here accept their position in society and never complain while whites are catered to.50% of the country is not white but when you turn on the t.v. all you see is white people.They wont even pave the sidewalks properly here but they are building luxury hotels and apartments like it is going out of style to cater to the rich(usually white)
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

Maker55 wrote:
leavingusa wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:
I think a good reason to leave America is not necessarily due directly to racial crimes, as Leavingusa states, but rather the very fact that this racial tension exists at all between blacks/whites, which is shown clearly on these forums time and time again (I bet all the feminists must LOVE this divide).
Exactly, it's not just the rampant crime it's the racism and the assumption of guilt.

100 black people jumped 2 white people where I live and the cops said it wasn't a racially motivated crime. That says it all for me.

If that white guy had opened fire and killed one of them instead of taking the beating he'd be in a world of shit and you bet it would be broadcast all over the world.
Well most blacks including myself don't condone the actions of those teenagers of Norfolk Virginia.

As a black person, I certainly don't condone any criminal actions against other races of people but....

You exist because of black African DNA and the worst killers in the past 1000 years have been WHITES.

It's pretty clear that whoever raised you or whoever your friends are taught you racism.

Right, like that doesn't happen in the world where you have WHITE SKINHEADS killing innocent people for NO REASON.

You do know that gangs of people killing innocent people happen in all parts of the world, right?

When some black people do it, it calls time for evacuation.

Right just like how hundreds of white people in the 19th and 20th century used to lynch innocent black people for no reason.

Once it happens to other whites, you blame the ENTIRE BLACK RACE.

Would you have preferred for 100 whites to kill 2 blacks instead?

The blacks who do kill whites are mostly LOW INCOME BLACKS.

Middle class and upper class blacks hardly commit crimes.

I am so surprised at the racism on Happier Abroad.

Some of you white guys, not all are just angry that black men are having sex with your women.

By all means leave the USA since us black people are so bad when whites are the biggest drug users in America.

Most of us black people have other things on our minds than killing whites like YOU.
No to just about everything you said. Most blacks are low income. I have no problem with guys like Bill Cosby but unless you want to pay 2k for a one bedroom you'll be living next to the other kind thanks to section 8 because everyone feels sorry for their worthless asses.

White skinheads kill blacks in other parts because they don't want what's happening in Norfolk to happen to them.

White people got lynched too, it wasn't for no reason and black muslims owned white people as slaves for generations. like I said before don't get all historical on me because everybody's got a story.

I was taught racism by experiences with the racist niggers that I grew up with, made me do things I never thought I was capable of. I hate them not for the color of their skin but the content of their character. I'm no more racist than you or anybody else.

Watch this movie and then call me racist again. This was very familiar to me growing up.

Hood Life Volume 3 Full Movie
http://youtu.be/z5MGJ87hPGw
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

ALERT: Leavingusa is a confirmed racist everybody! He even admits he was taught racism!

He even think there's a good reason why skin heads kill minorities!

You're exactly the kind of white person to join a nationalistic group.

Where's your white hood???

lmao
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Maker55 wrote:ALERT: Leavingusa is a confirmed racist everybody! He even admits he was taught racism!

He even think there's a good reason why skin heads kill minorities!

You're exactly the kind of white person to join a nationalistic group.

Where's your white hood???

lmao
The kind of exchanges here are examples of how there is very little honest talk about race issues in the USA, more of that monkey spanking I first mentioned. Most AMERICAN blacks will not admit some HUGE issues with American black culture that are usually quite obvious to blacks from other countries that visit the USA. Most whites have a difficult time admitting that racism can still exist in the USA,
or how powerful it is in some places.

Both blacks and whites should try living in truth about these things. THINK ABOUT IT!

If you are black, do you really want to raise your kids in the dominant USA black culture? You are an idiot if you think that is a good idea. Dominant US black culture victimizes blacks most of all. I remember my black friend from Ghana when he first visited South Central in LA. He was horrified. He said, "If this was Ghana, the army would go in and clean them out!"
Dominant US black culture is a cesspool and whites can take part of the blame for what it is, but if you are black, do you really want to spend your time defending it?

In the USA, a criminal thug culture drives black culture. Do you want to raise your kids in that kind of BS?
This is not some wild accusation. Data from FBI crime statistics across the board shows extremely disproportionate criminal activity by US blacks on average. By a huge factor, you are more likely to see black on white crime than white on black crime. Murder, robbery or rape, the black on white side of it is hugely disproportionate. I can go to the trouble of posting all those horrific stats if you want, but they only amplify my case, believe me.

If you are black separate yourself from all this, don't waste your time and breath defending it- GET OUT. As many blacks know, there is a whole different life out there. Defending US black culture is a lost cause in the extreme. Just look at Detroit- it is a cesspool.

US blacks should ask themselves why it seems that most foreign blacks that come to the US want nothing to do with US black culture. They socialize with non-blacks or among themselves and also tend to thrive economically in spite of many of them being as black skinned as you can get. If you are black, you might ask yourself these questions and then choose to face these things and then live
totally removed from all of it. Look around at US black society and ask, "am I not better than this?" Dominant US black society provides groups like Stormfront all the ammo they need.

If you are white, if is well worth your time to consider getting out of the US for actually very similar reasons that blacks should consider leaving. If you meet and socialize with an American black man abroad, you may notice that your relationship is different than it would have been back home in the USA. There is no saving US black culture, but please be honest enough to recognize the racist elements that taint US society up till the present day. Pass by a black child, either in an inner city or in the deep south and see that hopeless stare in his eyes. Does not this trouble your soul, that by perhaps age 10, a child would see the world this way?

In the deep south to this day, the plantation is not far away in some places. So called black leaders in the USA are not interested in this as it will not make them any money. They are nothing but race pimps. When you have states like Louisiana that have counties running for profit prisons and trading inmates like playing cards to gain revenue, you have a problem. Just like if you follow any driver long enough you will be able to write a ticket, law enforcement knows that if you need inmates, you follow any local black for enough time and you may be able to find a reason to lock him up. Perhaps some petty thing like trespassing or littering can be used to make the stop. Did he loudly protest? Resisting arrest. Yes, if you play your cards right, you can get this nigger in the slam for a year. Then you own him for life. This stuff exists to this very day. In many places, the so called war on drugs is used to be a war on blacks. If you are white, look at this. Is there any honor in allowing this kind of thing? Many whites in these places would still be lynching blacks if they thought they could get away with it. This kind of corrupt soul is a degenerate. No blacks handy to screw over? OK, some poor whites will do just fine. These people that run these kind of evil power structures are bastards. If you are white, you should recognize and strongly oppose them. Justice and basic human decency demand it.

Well I have been spewing long enough, and my lovely wife wants to mix up some late night mango shakes...

Outwest
Misamis Oriental, Mindanao
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Banano wrote:Founder of HA is miserable abroad, chief advisor Ladislav realsized life sucks in PH and is back in US where life still sucks.
When pioneers are so screwd up you have to ask why is it so, what is missing, more to life than warm cheap p***y?

You have 2 choices

1. Miserable home
2. Miserable abroad
Ladislav moved to USSA not cause he thought PI sucked but because he was offered a lot of money, essentially an offer he couldn't refuse, to work an easy teaching contract for a year. He weighed his options and thought it was a good deal. He isn't staying in USSA permanently. He can save a bit of money and then go back overseas somewhere after his contract is complete.

People living overseas who appear miserable are that because they make their experiences appear that way. If you don't like a particular culture and country move. Many people get 'stuck' in a place for one reason or another because of familiarity, it's a common weakness in many humans. Even if they made the initial move out of their initial Western birthplace for a foreign land they then fall into the same rut of now being stuck in ABC country and now complaining about whatever floats their boat.

Winston tolerates being in Taiwan cause he is technically a "cheapskate" or rather a "careful spender" and lives with his parents. Thus, he doesn't have to pay for any cost of living expenses. He can save whatever money he makes without having to spend it other than on occasional personal consumption. This also gives him time to concentrate on all other matters like conspiracy theories, love/hate relationship with past friends/lovers, indefinite reasons why USA, PI and Taiwan suck, complaining about not having enough time to organize his time and duties running his sites instead of fully focusing on living in more productive foreign countries that would be more suitable to his personal reality. Winston will not leave Taiwan until he feels he has an adequate amount of money saved. Is it 10k, 20k, 30k? Who knows, he may just never leave Taiwan unless both his parents drop dead and then he actually has to start dealing with real life responsibilities again other than operating websites and challenging people to chess when he feels his honor has been insulted, like an old school duel, but he gets to choose the weapon first. So if you were 'thrifty' with your money, and your parents let you live in a nice house with all the modern conveniences of life where you could still live a relative independent lifestyle with little parental interference, even if you hated the environment, would you move to a country like China where even though the odds favor a better social experience, you would have to pay for rent, food, nightlife, travel, etc. It would eat up into your savings, and what if you moved there and didn't like it? Then you would have to get up and move again. That would be a totally unreasonable risk to take, so better to stay put in a negative place you already are familiar with cause perhaps your next move could be even worse than Taiwan and then that would suck even more energy, time and money out of you. :twisted:

I'm not miserable abroad, Outwest is definitely happier abroad. Ladislav is generally happier abroad. For all Winstons ravings about how much he hates PI and Taiwan, he still is technically happier than when he was living in USSA. Every country you live in will have good and bad, it's what you make of it and how you adapt. There is no perfect place on Earth. Do I think PI is the greatest country for Westerners to move to getting out of their home countries? No, it's only meant for some types of personalities. Is it generally better than living in the USSA? In my opinion yes as long as you have sufficient income and can deal with the cultural differences of how a 3rd world country operates in comparison to a 1st world. I've lived or visited almost all of the Asian countries and could live in all of them if I had to and find something positive I liked about them, even if I disliked many parts. I initially lived in Korea for some time and didn't really care for it, but I was stuck in a smaller city. Once I visited Seoul and Busan, I realized those cities would have suited me better. If I had chosen to stay in Korea I would have moved to one of those cities and see if things improved. You gotta move around and see whats going on in different cities and regions to really see how you identify with a place. Remember, Winston mainly stayed in Angeles City, which is really a cess pool of low quality individuals concentrated in one area. So of course you will rave and rant about how much the Philippines sucks if you have hardly ever visited any other regions or cities. Just visiting one or two places over a three year period, doesn't really cut it. You gotta visit the Visayas and Mindanao regions in conjunction with Luzon to properly experience the Philippines and see which parts vibrate with you the best. What foreigners don't get is that Philippines is not really united, only in name. Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao are technically separate cultures and nations under the name "Philippines". Filipinos will act different to a certain extent in each of these regions. For instance I seem to get along best with Visayan Filipinos and to a lesser extent southern Luzon ones. The farther north or south I go I have less positive experiences. It's not to say I don't like these regions, I just don't "vibe" with the culture. Others find they prefer Luzon or Mindanao, it's all up to the individual and their own preferences. If you go to Philippines you have to visit all three regions and visit at least two different major cities in each to get a feel for the places. If you don't do this you will never experience the Philippines properly and you will never see the whole picture. You'll just bitch and complain about whatever and/or stay in comfortable zones where a majority of other foreigners go to. Live a little people and stop whining about everything all the time.

BTW, when I decided on escaping the USSA for good it only took me roughly 6 months. If you really want to do it you can get out, you just have to have the will and motivation /confidence in yourself that you can do it. Most people just make excuses as to why they can't do such and such and they never pull the trigger. There are multiple posts that explain how to move overseas for good, I suggest you all read them and make and follow a game plan to get out while you still have time.

I'm going to retire now in my 2 level three bedroom gated townhouse in the middle of Manila metro area with all the conveniences of modern living which I pay roughly $400 a month for. If you live in the provincial cities you could live in swanky 3-4 bedroom house for way under $400 dollars, other than dealing with Manila traffic and endless women goo-goo eyeing me half the time, my life really sucks more now than when I was living in USSA, ahem, ahem. :roll:
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.