Approachable Faces Gallery of Foreign Girls that Winston met and flirted with (from videos and photos)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Approachable Faces Gallery of Foreign Girls that Winston met and flirted with (from videos and photos)

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I've added a new group of Filipina faces to the "approachable faces gallery" on page 61 of my ebook. And I've also added more airhead American girl pictures below it as a comparison. Check it out and let me know what you think. Here is the direct link.

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page ... hableFaces

Also, I've added a lot more pictures of hot Filipinas in the second half of my collage. Have a look. Here is the direct link.

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Coll ... hilippines

Thanks,
Winston
Last edited by Winston on July 16th, 2014, 10:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

See this video for actual day-to-day interactions with Filipinas! :D

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I'm posting my Chinese women photos to Facebook. For guys interested in dating REAL Asian women these sorts of galleries give you some idea of what the girls are like in Asia.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My friend Steve Neese created his own version of an Approachable Faces Gallery on his Global Dating Solution site with his own pics. Check it out here:

http://www.globaldatingsolution.com/app ... faces.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Eastern European girls are so much prettier than anglo girls too. Less "beakish," for lack of a better word.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some more approachable girls from my Russia/Eastern Europe adventures that I found in my collection.

A Lithuanian girl I hit on. Notice how open, relaxed and approachable her face looks toward me, even though I'm a male stranger hitting on her. Notice that there is no fear, paranoia, or uptight attitude on her face. Refreshing isn't it?

Her writing down her number and email.

Her laughing at my corny jokes.

Two girls in Volgograd, Russia I'm flirting with. Notice how relaxed and open their faces are toward a male stranger.

Me chatting the one in black when she was sitting on the bench. You can approach girls sitting on the bench like this in Russia.

The two of them laughing at my corny comments and flirtations, looking amused.

One of them winking back at me.

This is Nelly, an Uzbekistan girl from Sochi, Russia that I met on a dating site. She is standing in front of me. Notice that her face is sweet, natural and not Americanized.

At her home, she smiles and dances for me.

Another approachable Lithuanian girl I said hi to on the street.

Me sitting next to a Lithuanian girl and flirting with her.

Hot Lithuanian girl passing by on the street.

Two friendly Russian girls I met at the mall food court in Moscow underneath the Red Square. Noticed that they are very relaxed around a total stranger like me.

Two girls I met inside a cafe. Look how friendly they are.

Anna winking back at me.

Bookworm type girl that I met in the subway and am now in the park with.

Cute blonde I approached sitting in an outside cafe in Moscow

A tall redhead I approached outside the Winter Palace in St. Petersburg. She was very cheerful about it, even to a total stranger.

Cute girl I'm talking to in the subway of St. Petersburg. Notice how relaxed she is to an approaching male stranger.

A Russian ballerina girl I approached in the subway of St. Petersburg.

A hot tall Moldovan girl I met in St. Petersburg at a stoplight. Here we are having a beer in a pub and disco. Notice how playful and expressive she is. As you can see, even though we don't understand each other, we still have fun interacting.

Hot waitress I'm hitting on in my hotel restaurant.

Lithuanian girl I'm on a beach with having a picnic. Notice that her face is sweet and modest.

Cute Lithuanian girl waiting outside for the bus with me for the ride from Moscow to Lithuania. During the wait, we strike up a conversation and on the bus ride too.

Me and Robert in Poland mingling with a group of ten college girls at one of the many hang out places in Krakow. As you can see, they are social with us with no hang ups. Groups of girls are totally cool with talking to guys like us.

Me and Robert getting acquainted with two girls we met at a little pub/restaurant combo. In Europe, you can meet girls in such places without knowing them prior.

Group of students approach me and introduce themselves to me on a train in Ukraine. How come that never happens in America? lol

My friend Alina while she's cooking for me in her kitchen. Notice how even though she's tall and hot, she's not uppity or snobby, nor does she have an attitude, just because she's hot.

A girl in Latvia I met on the street and am having coffee with. Notice how friendly and cheerful her face is.

A girl in Estonia at the snack bar.

Hot shopkeeper girl I'm flirting with in Kazan, Russia. Notice how she leans forward while I'm hitting on her in a relaxed manner with no uptightness.

Girls at the next table in a mini disco looking at me when I was with Julia and Katya.

A hot blonde named Katya I met at a bus stop in Volgograd, Russia. Notice how even though she's hot, her face has a sweet, kind, modest attitude, and is not full of it like a hot blonde in America would be.

Wow. Now wasn't all that totally compelling or what? lol

HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

Great pictures, Winston. Your experience must of felt like you were in a Disneyland of dating. :)
reallyredlips
Freshman Poster

Post by reallyredlips »

This is pathetic and sad. Even I as a soft woman and admittedly not very strong or assertive find you creepy and a 'beta male".

About those women.. they have very generic faces and bodies.. are you only lusting over them because they are seemingly non threatened to your faux-masculinity?

You're not a masculine man at all. You seem weak and emasculate. Fortunately most European males (excluding UK yuck) are masculine and ambitious.
reallyredlips
Freshman Poster

Post by reallyredlips »

Also those Fillipinas are also subpar. You're not doing them any justice.
I know some hot Fillipinas in my school with nice hyperfeminine shapes.. those women look sad and homely.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

reallyredlips wrote:This is pathetic and sad. Even I as a soft woman and admittedly not very strong or assertive find you creepy and a 'beta male".

About those women.. they have very generic faces and bodies.. are you only lusting over them because they are seemingly non threatened to your faux-masculinity?

You're not a masculine man at all. You seem weak and emasculate. Fortunately most European males (excluding UK yuck) are masculine and ambitious.
You're assertive enough to be a bitch and your words are coarse. I suggest you learn some politeness if you don't want men to use you like a condom.

A man's status is determined by other men. What a woman feels is irrelevant to the outcomes of nature's male on male death match.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Doesn't this face look approachable too? If you saw a woman with this face, you know you can talk to her because she has that sweet, humble, nice, kind look. Do you see what I mean?

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 058495?b=1

Lesson for you all: In a normal natural healthy society, men are friendly and social to women, and women are friendly and social to men. But in the US, men are social and open with women, but women are NOT social and open with men. Therefore, the US is not a normal natural healthy society.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Re: Approachable Faces of Foreign Girls that Winston met

Post by Zionosis »

Winston wrote:Hi all,
I've added a new group of Filipina faces to the "approachable faces gallery" on page 61 of my ebook. And I've also added more airhead American girl pictures below it as a comparison. Check it out and let me know what you think. Here is the direct link.

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page ... hableFaces

Also, I've added a lot more pictures of hot Filipinas in the second half of my collage. Have a look. Here is the direct link.

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Coll ... hilippines

Thanks,
Winston
Winston I clicked the first link and I see what you mean. In fact it was very obvious.
The approachable women you posted in their faces it seemed like there was a person looking though their eyes to you.
In the American slutty type ones you posted they looked totally different like you weren't really looking at a real person nearly.

It's strange. Because I have always felt something weird like this around different people. Some people seem to be real people and others just don't.

Here are some women that I think have that alive look.

And here are some examples of lifeless or souless looking people in my opinion.

http://www.theswellelife.com/.a/6a00e54 ... 970b-800wi

Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

I usually never post them as images because they are from various places and some sites have ways of preventing hot linking. Anyway it doesn't matter.

Winston I see you are in many of those shots and I am very impressed.
I don't know how you do it to be honest.
This is me here and I am never popular with any women.
Obviously myself thinking I look better than you is just my opinion also, Women's opinion might be totally different and it does seem to be.
http://imgp.oasiscdn.com/31795333/7e882 ... 80x270.jpg

But if I am going to be honest I am at the point where I don't really care about not getting women. It used to bother me years ago but it doesn't bother me anymore.
I have no idea how it happened but honestly I don't really care what women's opinions of me are, They could call me anything they want but for some reason it doesn't bother me anymore where as I remember a few years ago it used to bother me.

My guess is that it's because I have stopped wanting to be with them and that's why I don't really care what their opinions are of me.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Approachable Faces Gallery of Foreign Girls that Winston met and flirted with (from videos and photos)

Post by Winston »

Added some new photos to my Approachable Faces Gallery. See the new version here:

https://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page61.htm