Need some advice on moving away.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

joeyjojojr-shabadoo wrote:
ssjparris wrote:i would NOT go to california. take that off your list immediately. you are going to be very very sick in the head. its so damn easy to scare people here you will be freaking insane and a walking talking animal sub human. there is so much bad things i could say about california.

It is the most hated state in ALL of america. It is NOT a nice vacation spot either. people will treat you like shit if your dressed poor or regular. you wave high at women, especailly foreign, and they will run off literally, and the laws are very evil here too.

besides that....

you might LOVE australia or sweden. I have had very very good responses from them. I am black myself if you dont already know. i would go to these countries for fun.

definitely check out ALL the east european countries. the women are far superior to western women.

can you afford to live here in the states. i would just go to europe. like germany too.
Is it really THAAAAT bad in cali?? i mean what about the other cities in cali? like other than LA? See my thing is that I also want to try and get some business done too. I own websites that I want to promote and trust me where I live now is not exactly the best place for opportunity where business is concerned. Americans take to new things/ideas better than Canadians do (or at least Ontario people anyway)

From what other canadian guys tell me, American girls love us :P maybe because they think we have that "nice guy Canadian" persona? idk..

Can you elaborate on the part where you said I would be sick in the head and why cali is so hated? (I notice a lot of ppl talk bad about cali in a lot of forums)

As for how I dress I have a lot of style. I dress nice. Usually brand name or w/e. I would be coming down there with more than a few grand in pocket. And would be on an immediate grind to do my business ventures, work in the computer, design, club, voice acting industries possibly. And another perk is that I already have a social security number so i can go to the US and work anytime as opposed to europe where I cannot..
Okay about california...

i am telling you the truth. and nothing but the truth. it is the WORST state you could go to... why do you want to go to california. go some where else but not california.

here is proof that california is the MOST hated state

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/2 ... 97843.html

a friend of mine recently told me that over 100,000 people left california just last year.

let me tell you something else.

i talked to tourists from denmark. one man and two women. i asked him if he felt safe here. i knew he wasn't. but i wanted to hear his opinion.

He told me that at one time some one honked the horn at the girls. it scared the shit out of them and they quickly told him about the man that honked his horn at them. He told the girls to " calm down and relax these people are normal".

another time he said they were on the bus and everyone on the bus was staring at him and the girls. it scared the shit out of them.

here is more....a black man waved hi at a korean girl and she RAN off !!!.

sometimes i mumble to myself. it scares the living shit out of people they RUN off. i could go on and on about the FEAR here. the paranoia.

This is what i mean when i say you will have mental problems. you WILL be scared for your life here. innocent people will scare you. because someone told you " it is dangerous around here, lots of killers around."

i have yet to met a brave soul that drops fear and isn't scared and paranoid all the time.

i am sorry for my rant. but i have to warn you and others NOT to come here.

the whole MASS of california is like this. just cattle like people scared shit less of eachother. the only region of cali that is peaceful is san diego. and THATS IT.

answering your other questions...

I dont know about canadian guys and american women. i assume they think you would have alot of money just coming from canada. but that is my guess.

yes dressing nice...haha....people are going to treat you really well. if your dressed really nice. for instance i went to P.F. Chang's restaurant. it is kind of a posh place. i dressed with a tight shirt on and tight pants. the waitresses were all over me. and a bisexaul guy gave me TONS of condiment sauce just too much to use actually.

you can have fun with that part. but one condition....They want something from you. they think you have money so they will be your "friend" because they want something from you. like i said you can have with this part here.

oh yeah and everyone in cali is BISEXAUL. the tourist are all BI-sexaul. everyone is just into man and woman does not matter what gender you are. excluding me i am rare. i am not after men. just women.

all in all its up to you and your choice to come here if you want. but i warned you. reject fear as much as you can. dont be scared of anyone. watch our news channel you will see all kinds of garbage about somebody killing another person in a city nearby L.A. just a bunch of brainwashing.

wish you the best.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

California sounds really f***ed up. I never had the desire to visit the place.

California sounds worst than New Jersey. NJ is also a most hated state.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I'm from New Jersey and I've been to Cali multiple times. Jersey is clearly worse. Born and raised here, but I want to get out and never look back.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

abcdavid01 wrote:I'm from New Jersey and I've been to Cali multiple times. Jersey is clearly worse. Born and raised here, but I want to get out and never look back.
Same here. New Jersey is indeed awful. I never been to California so I can't give an honest opinion. Cali doesn't interest me one bit.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

New Jersey has the shore, which is itself good if you forget about the TV show. Of course there are beaches all over the world that are a million times better. I'm an aquarium aficionado and there are two about an hour away from I live. Plus I'm close to NYC which has great concerts. That's about all good I can say about here. My sister fits in quite well; she's a radical feminist.

California is a large state. There's a lot of beauty in wine country for example and I suppose there are some people who are attracted to Hollywood and L.A. San Diego is a good city, especially for family vacations. I could never live in San Francisco, bunch of dirty hippies, but it has great architecture, trolleys are a good attraction, and the Palace of Fine Arts is beautiful:

There's a whole park built around it and the structures were made a century agofor the World's Fair.There aren't many places like that in America for obvious historical reasons.

The Pacific Ocean is better than the Atlantic because, as the name implies, it is calmer. I also like the warmer weather in Cali.

So Cali > NJ

but

Abroad > West

Actually ssjparris probably has it about right. Plus I'm pretty sure it's all going bankrupt.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

From the description ssjparris gave it makes California sound worst than NJ. California seems to have more gangs, racial tension and police brutality than anywhere else.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

They have L.A. we have Newark.
joeyjojojr-shabadoo
Freshman Poster

Post by joeyjojojr-shabadoo »

ssjparris wrote:
joeyjojojr-shabadoo wrote:
ssjparris wrote:i would NOT go to california. take that off your list immediately. you are going to be very very sick in the head. its so damn easy to scare people here you will be freaking insane and a walking talking animal sub human. there is so much bad things i could say about california.

It is the most hated state in ALL of america. It is NOT a nice vacation spot either. people will treat you like shit if your dressed poor or regular. you wave high at women, especailly foreign, and they will run off literally, and the laws are very evil here too.

besides that....

you might LOVE australia or sweden. I have had very very good responses from them. I am black myself if you dont already know. i would go to these countries for fun.

definitely check out ALL the east european countries. the women are far superior to western women.

can you afford to live here in the states. i would just go to europe. like germany too.
Is it really THAAAAT bad in cali?? i mean what about the other cities in cali? like other than LA? See my thing is that I also want to try and get some business done too. I own websites that I want to promote and trust me where I live now is not exactly the best place for opportunity where business is concerned. Americans take to new things/ideas better than Canadians do (or at least Ontario people anyway)

From what other canadian guys tell me, American girls love us :P maybe because they think we have that "nice guy Canadian" persona? idk..

Can you elaborate on the part where you said I would be sick in the head and why cali is so hated? (I notice a lot of ppl talk bad about cali in a lot of forums)

As for how I dress I have a lot of style. I dress nice. Usually brand name or w/e. I would be coming down there with more than a few grand in pocket. And would be on an immediate grind to do my business ventures, work in the computer, design, club, voice acting industries possibly. And another perk is that I already have a social security number so i can go to the US and work anytime as opposed to europe where I cannot..
Okay about california...

i am telling you the truth. and nothing but the truth. it is the WORST state you could go to... why do you want to go to california. go some where else but not california.

here is proof that california is the MOST hated state

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/2 ... 97843.html

a friend of mine recently told me that over 100,000 people left california just last year.

let me tell you something else.

i talked to tourists from denmark. one man and two women. i asked him if he felt safe here. i knew he wasn't. but i wanted to hear his opinion.

He told me that at one time some one honked the horn at the girls. it scared the shit out of them and they quickly told him about the man that honked his horn at them. He told the girls to " calm down and relax these people are normal".

another time he said they were on the bus and everyone on the bus was staring at him and the girls. it scared the shit out of them.

here is more....a black man waved hi at a korean girl and she RAN off !!!.

sometimes i mumble to myself. it scares the living shit out of people they RUN off. i could go on and on about the FEAR here. the paranoia.

This is what i mean when i say you will have mental problems. you WILL be scared for your life here. innocent people will scare you. because someone told you " it is dangerous around here, lots of killers around."

i have yet to met a brave soul that drops fear and isn't scared and paranoid all the time.

i am sorry for my rant. but i have to warn you and others NOT to come here.

the whole MASS of california is like this. just cattle like people scared shit less of eachother. the only region of cali that is peaceful is san diego. and THATS IT.

answering your other questions...

I dont know about canadian guys and american women. i assume they think you would have alot of money just coming from canada. but that is my guess.

yes dressing nice...haha....people are going to treat you really well. if your dressed really nice. for instance i went to P.F. Chang's restaurant. it is kind of a posh place. i dressed with a tight shirt on and tight pants. the waitresses were all over me. and a bisexaul guy gave me TONS of condiment sauce just too much to use actually.

you can have fun with that part. but one condition....They want something from you. they think you have money so they will be your "friend" because they want something from you. like i said you can have with this part here.

oh yeah and everyone in cali is BISEXAUL. the tourist are all BI-sexaul. everyone is just into man and woman does not matter what gender you are. excluding me i am rare. i am not after men. just women.

all in all its up to you and your choice to come here if you want. but i warned you. reject fear as much as you can. dont be scared of anyone. watch our news channel you will see all kinds of garbage about somebody killing another person in a city nearby L.A. just a bunch of brainwashing.

wish you the best.

hmmm well 1st off let me say thanks for your in depth input. As for me and my response to these things you describe in Cali, let me say this:

- At the end of the day no one on earth is really "safe" this bitch can blow up at any time with no rhyme or reason. So might as well enjoy it while it lasts lol thats how I see shit anyway lol

- I would never honk my car horn in order to get a girls attention. And if I did, I would not be expecting her to respond positively to it.

- Not to sound full of my self or anything but Im used to people staring at me. people always have for some odd reason so I wouldn't really care.

a black man waved hi at a korean girl and she RAN off !!!
- This chick must of been some lame scared weak looser.

- I dont mumble but that being said, I am aware of the United States general brain washed mentality conceved from 911 and the "powers that be" creating shit loads of fear tactic propaganda in-order to remove every human beings right to privacy. Americans (And plenty of Canadians) are brainwashed to believe they have a reason to be in fear. I however, do not give in to such fallacy. I am not like most people you know trust me on that. Ive also traveled a lot, been to/lived in DANGEROUS places. Im sure as shit not scared of guns, knives, gangs, killers, crazy people or whatever. If anything the only thing that would bother me slightly from being in california, is the possibility of tidal waves, yellow stone parks volcano blowing its lid, a catastrophic earth quake or something like that.. But even than If its my time to go its my time to go. As for crazy people... The town I live in is FULL of em lol Probably the most in Ontario. Toronto ships allllll of their crazy people to my town. You should see the new mental hospital they are building here just to accommodate them all its insane lol (pun intended)

Im not trying to act like I'm all big and bad but I would really not be intimidated at all. Certainly would I not be paranoid. Maybe on my Ps and Qs but never paranoid. (trait of a well traveled person)

-The whole mass of the americas and probably any "1st world country" for the most part act like cattle. Its sad but true. Most people conform to the norm of what the rest of the masses accept as expectable, do as they are told and obey what the "powers that be" tell em. Im totally not like that at all. As for San Diego maybe thats where I should head if I decide to go?

- Yes in the style department I would probably be good. I work out too so I have some size on me and am in really good shape. As for chicks wanting shit from me? Don't girls always want something? lol Ill tell ya Ive banged girls all over this side of the globe and EVERY woman wants something. Wether its her wanting a boyfriend, a good piece of ass, a free dinner, a ring, money, friends, attention, or alimony. Its up to us to figure out what these girls want and if we are willing to give it or not..

- Ive banged my share of bi chicks, that said, Bi/gay/les people dont intimidate me at all. Im straight as they come but as much as that may be the case I do not discriminate race, sexual orientation, creed I simply don't care. Life is waayyyyyy too short to worry or care about whatever the fuk other ppl do. On a second note. I have a motto, if a guy is gay, all the more power to him. More girls for me! As for gay women? As stated before I've had my share of bi girls and girls that claimed they only like girls (so they say lol)

Most of the stuff described would make cali a lot like Ontario I guess lol So maybe you are right maybe I should do Australia (in which case I think im going to apply for that visa)

On the other side of the coin maybe I would do well there in Cali lol sounds a lot like home here haha..
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

California has some incredibly scenic parks and wilderness. So it's perfect if you want to hike in the wild all alone, by yourself.

The immigrant communities and businesses are quite interesting too, and are worth checking out.

Other than that, I agree with ssjparris about California having a lot of stuck-up people.

joeyjojojr-shabadoo wrote:As far as when I been thinking of going, my first idea was California. maybe not necessarily LA but maybe somewhere around there? I hear that there wicked hot girls there but what are their personalities like?
That's all Hollywood propaganda. And the gazillion other threads on this forum should let you know what their personalities are like. :P
joeyjojojr-shabadoo
Freshman Poster

Post by joeyjojojr-shabadoo »

joeyjojojr-shabadoo wrote:As far as when I been thinking of going, my first idea was California. maybe not necessarily LA but maybe somewhere around there? I hear that there wicked hot girls there but what are their personalities like?
That's all Hollywood propaganda. And the gazillion other threads on this forum should let you know what their personalities are like. :P[/quote]

Yes Ive read some of them and it sounds a lot like Toronto lol that said I always do well when I go to toronto. Most of those "stuck up" girls are the easiest to get ive found.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

ssjparris wrote:
Renata wrote:the world is big there's lots of great countries u can go to & lots of ladies .... joey first priority is how are you gonna support yourself & how do you want to live standard wise?
I'm in turkey at the moment,... no racism here against blacks.. you will get touched reguarly though & asked to take pics with people's kids lol
That is nice to hear about black men there. by the way

how do men treat you in turkey. my friend said he went over there and saw a husband beating his wife with a stick. no one came to help her.
I've lived in Antalya, Izmir & Hatay. Antalya & Izmir are both safe & there's lots of friendly people here. I've always been treated well. The men get very excited though when they realize I'm foreign 'yabanci'. A lot of female Tourists that visit Antalya especially, tend to hook up with local guys, so this has become a stereotype; Foreign women = fun :wink: but the men here are harmless. Some can be very persistant though.

Domestic violence is common here. Police & people alike never intrude when it comes to family matters. It's their culture. So if a husband beats his wife & she calls the cops they will come but nothing will happen to either spouse. The flip side is if the wife's father & brothers decide to beat you because you're hurting their own & you call the cops, they'll come but nothing will be done, maybe just a warning will be given to all involved.
It's fair game out here 8)

Hatay is east Turkey which is close to Syria. Eveyone there speaks Arabic as well as turkish. It's pretty much the same but the men are a bit more agressive but harmless. I has a mini bus driver park at the side of the highway, climb over to the back where I was to chat with me. I was the last in the minibus & he realised I was foreign when he asked me something. It was so crazy because he didn't know english & was speaking arabic lol. Eventually he dropped me home. A cab driver was supposed to take me to my hotel but instead he made a pit stop in an internet cafe to chat with me on google translate lol.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

abcdavid01 wrote:They have L.A. we have Newark.
We also have Camden.