If women ruled the world

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

If women ruled the world

Post by Voice of Reason »

I stumbled upon the following picture on the web:

I don't know whether this is a harmful joke or if it is intentional misandry. But one thing I must say is that - metaphorically speaking - it is pretty accurate.

Men ruled in the past, and instead of subjugating women in ways like that they went out and invented things, and built civilization.

If women had of ruled instead of men, that picture represents exactly what they would be like…vindictive and selfish.

The world would still be like that TODAY had women been the ones in charge. In fact come to think of it, modern western society is already like this...in many ways.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: If women ruled the world

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Voice of Reason wrote:I stumbled upon the following picture on the web:

I don't know whether this is a harmful joke or if it is intentional misandry. But one thing I must say is that - metaphorically speaking - it is pretty accurate.

Men ruled in the past, and instead of subjugating women in ways like that they went out and invented things, and built civilization.

If women had of ruled instead of men, that picture represents exactly what they would be like…vindictive and selfish.

The world would still be like that TODAY had women been the ones in charge. In fact come to think of it, modern western society is already like this...in many ways.
This picture is a huge implication that women are physically mistreated, since currently men are the ones who rule the world. Women are NOT physically mistreated. More false "women are victims" propaganda, but accurate in the sense that, when women are privileged, it seems like their only aim is to hurt or endanger men for sheer jealously of our genitalia/anatomy. So glad I'm joyfully independent and done looking for relationships. I strongly believe that with a little "you go girl" western indoctrining, ANY female can turn into a man-hater overnight.

Have fun, boys.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 26th, 2019, 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Ghost wrote:If women ruled the world, there would still be wars, but only once a month...

:D
The apocalypse...once a month.

outwest
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

OutWest wrote:
Ghost wrote:If women ruled the world, there would still be wars, but only once a month...

:D
The apocalypse...once a month.

outwest
But they would only get men to participate and order them to kill on their behalf.

And then they would run propaganda about how violent men are.