Lots of girls, but cold and no $.

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Freshman Poster

Lots of girls, but cold and no $.

Post by 30005 »

I am new to this forum. Info is great.
Lots of comments about living in US.
I agree it is hard to score among the ladies here.
I love living in California and I make good $, but I don't have a gf.
I am East European guy, 6.1' in early 40s, athletic, and I am interested in tall lady.
When I am in Russia or Ukraine I can feel that ladies looking at me big time.
Here, in California - none. Even girls from Russia/Ukraine have no interest in me.
I am ready to move to Russia/Ukraine. I know I will have girls attention, lots of it.
What is holding me is cold, gloomy weather and low salaries.
I get depressed very quickly if there is no sun. Girls want $$$, salaries low.
As a result, I am happy in California with everything and have $$$, but no gf.
If I move to Russia I will have to give all of it up, but I will have a gf.
Will I move? I don't know. I have this aforementioned dilemma.
Will I consider Asian or Latino girls. I tried some Latinos(gorgeous, tall ones) in Cali, but they turn me down.
Some tall Asians turned me down too.
Thank you for reading and lots of girls to all of you!
Last edited by 30005 on December 4th, 2012, 7:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Try to bring a girl back to California?
Freshman Poster

Post by 30005 »

abcdavid01 wrote:Try to bring a girl back to California?
I tried twice. Both of them were just gf. It did not work for me. Intuitively, I can feel the difference when a girl is interested in me and when a girl is interested in me and in green card. Both times I sent them back, no regrets. These two ladies tried their best, but I felt what exactly they needed and what were the consequences.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

30005 wrote:
I tried twice. Both of them were just gf. It did not work for me. Intuitively, I can feel the difference when a girl is interested in me and when a girl is interested in me and in green card. Both times I sent them back, no regrets. These two ladies tried their best, but I felt what exactly they needed and what were the consequences.
Wow, you are wise! I'm glad you know when you're beiung used for a green-card. Most guys here have never had a gf and don't know the difference! In my opinion, you should go to Russia in their summer time, and back to USA for winter. If it's not possible for you to have months off work, you might have to settle for another country like the Phillippines and live there. But wages are low too, so maybe there's no easy answer!
Freshman Poster

Post by 30005 »

terminator wrote:
30005 wrote:
Wow, you are wise! I'm glad you know when you're beiung used for a green-card. Most guys here have never had a gf and don't know the difference! In my opinion, you should go to Russia in their summer time, and back to USA for winter. If it's not possible for you to have months off work, you might have to settle for another country like the Phillippines and live there. But wages are low too, so maybe there's no easy answer!
Asia probably would not work for me. Latina would. I am thinking maybe Columbia or Costa Rica. I speak some Spanish.
Would be nice to have some guidance.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Lots of girls, but cold and no $.

Post by Jester »

30005 wrote: I am East European guy, 6.1' in early 40s, athletic, and I am interested in tall lady.
When I am in Russia or Ukraine I can feel that ladies looking at me big time.
Here, in California - none. Even girls from Russia/Ukraine have no interest in me.
I am ready to move to Russia/Ukraine. I know I will have girls attention, lots of it.
What is holding me is cold, gloomy weather and low salaries.
I get depressed very quickly if there is no sun. Girls want $$$, salaries low.
As a result, I am happy in California with everything and have $$$, but no gf.
If I move to Russia I will have to give all of it up, but I will have a gf.
Will I move? I don't know. I have this aforementioned dilemma.
Will I consider Asian or Latino girls. I tried some Latinos(gorgeous, tall ones) in Cali, but they turn me down.
Some tall Asians turned me down too.
Thank you for reading and lots of girls to all of you!
Nice intro, and welcome.

You don't have to live in Ukraine to get a girl from there. Try sunny Bulgaria, Cyprus, Montenegro or Phuket. Russian girls would relocate to those places. If you can find work in (or work online from) any of those places, you can have sunshine and an imported tall blondinka too.

Crimea has the sunshine too. And Kherson, near Crimea, has the hottest chicks on Winston's banner-ad sites. Of course I know jobs are tight.

For long legs in LA, southern Brazil is best I suspect. German girls there. Lots of jobs if you have a checkable resume and learn the language.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

30005 wrote:I tried twice. Both of them were just gf. It did not work for me. Intuitively, I can feel the difference when a girl is interested in me and when a girl is interested in me and in green card. Both times I sent them back, no regrets. These two ladies tried their best, but I felt what exactly they needed and what were the consequences.
For those who don't have the intuition, what are some of the tells for a green card hunter?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

This is what I would do if I were you. I would get online income and then if you want to live in Russia or Ukraine and the weather sucks for you you can go and live in the Crimea. Or Odessa. You will get California + Russia+ Ukraine all in one. The people are Russian speakers, the weather is Californian and it is in Ukraine. Amazing.

This is the place in Ukraine where you can live:

Image\

A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Freshman Poster

Post by 30005 »

[quote="ladislav"]This is what I would do if I were you. I would get online income and then if you want to live in Russia or Ukraine and the weather sucks for you you can go and live in the Crimea. Or Odessa. You will get California + Russia+ Ukraine all in one. The people are Russian speakers, the weather is Californian and it is in Ukraine. Amazing.

Thank you, Ladislav!
Freshman Poster

Post by 30005 »

Teal Lantern wrote:
30005 wrote:I tried twice. Both of them were just gf. It did not work for me. Intuitively, I can feel the difference when a girl is interested in me and when a girl is interested in me and in green card. Both times I sent them back, no regrets. These two ladies tried their best, but I felt what exactly they needed and what were the consequences.
For those who don't have the intuition, what are some of the tells for a green card hunter?
First and foremost it takes time, not a day/week. Secondly, you have open your both eyes and observe every inch she moves, every word she says, every glance she made. Anything suspicious has to be analyses. Every person she talks, you need to know the topic. Thirdly, you need to know her family and her background. No education, no current work - big NO. What is her source of income? Who are the parents? Check her passport. Where did she go, for how long? Who are the friends? Fourthly, bring her here for a visit. Have her. In a month send her back. Wait. Talk to her again. Anything changed? Why? Do you feel she loves you? etc....
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Teal Lantern wrote:

Foreign men ask me this here in the Philippines also. One very effective ploy- tell her that you are thinking of staying in her home country...make it believable as if you are really thinking of doing it...so she will still be close to her family etc. Watch her reaction.
If she is sincere, she will be very happy that you are so considerate and happy that you so like her country. My wife was delighted that I was willing to stay and live in the Philippines, and her family was also quite happy about it. Green card sharks on the other hand would be unhappy with that outcome.

Outwest
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Good info, 30005 & OutWest.
I have to remember patience is key.

I'd said in another thread I would never bring one back to the USSA, due to the culture, etc.
The near future here is not family-friendly.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

"One very effective ploy- tell her that you are thinking of staying in her home country...make it believable as if you are really thinking of doing it'

Its good ploy but Its not good enough as it doesnt go far enough, many of them would even be happier if you stay in her home country as long as you are provider,
in addition to saying you ll settle in her country tell her youll be on a tight budget(for example if she earns 400 bucks a month, say your online business makes 500 or 600 bucks max)..dont say you have 3k or 4k to play with..thats very WRONG

Which means no santa claus role to play, no supporting her family, brothers, sisters, sick buffalo...test it for 2-3 years and you ll see if she really into you.

Never ever tell them your real financial situation
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

ladislav wrote:This is what I would do if I were you. I would get online income and then if you want to live in Russia or Ukraine and the weather sucks for you you can go and live in the Crimea. Or Odessa. You will get California + Russia+ Ukraine all in one. The people are Russian speakers, the weather is Californian and it is in Ukraine. Amazing.

This is the place in Ukraine where you can live:

Image\

great post. Ukraine is definitely one of the destinations I plan to visit. I didn't realize that it doesn't really get that cold during the winter in Odessa. Definitely similar to California.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Those pics look like Yalta. I've been there and it's way too busy in summertime. Nearby are other cities like Simferopol which is small and there are no well paid jobs. Ukranian bureaucracy will soon dash any hopes of you living there for long. But it does sound good in theory.