Russian Eduard is here :) Thanks for the invite, Winston

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

God that is so cool Edward.

Post by gmm567 »

What a great idea you have. It's just what guys need. If I were looking for a Russian girl, you've
figured out just the way to do it. Stay away from the agencies!

I've been to Russia 4 times,not to meet women though.

I wish you luck in your venture. I think there is a real need for what you are doing.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Eduard
Freshman Poster

Post by Eduard »

Jackal wrote:You sound like a decent guy, Eduard. Have you kept any statistics about the men who have used your service? What percentage of them actually end up getting married to a Russian woman? How many of them are still married after 3 years?

I think your website could use more pictures of Russian women and perhaps some pictures of typically Russian buildings and items to give people more of a warm feeling about Russian culture.
Thank you Jackal, very nice of you to say that.
Obviously not all men who work with me get married. I would devide the ones who don't in 3 categories:
1) These guys are couch Romeos who spent a year or more on agency sites and are used to easy "conquests". They are used to be approached by gorgeous 22 year old girls
in packs of 10-15 a day. They live in a fantasy world and think that all these beauties are the real deal when in fact it's just a typical "pay per email" scam. They are also used to see professional photos of women (weather these are real women or just model's photos used to scam men doesn't really matter). It's too much of an adjustment for them to try and deal with normal, everyday snapshots that normal, real women have on their profiles on the local Russian dating sites. I rarely see professional studio photos on these local sites, and most of the time I found they are not the photos of a woman who put up a profile. Yeah some girls just like to play around and put up photos of models to get some extra male attention. It is rediculous, but these men would prefer to try and talk to a woman who has professional studio photos done with hair. make up and professional lighting who in real life is very average looking, than to talk to a woman who is obviously gorgeous but has a regular snapshot on her profile that doesn't have her shown in the glamour photography sort of way. These guys live in a fantasy world and unless they can change it doesn't work out for them.

2) These guys are just curious about this whole Russian woman thing and although they really want to check it out deep down they don't really expect that anything will come out of it. Once they start working with me, they realise that in 2 or 3 weeks they are starting to really connect with some women, they develop a relationship and with that come certain expectations. A woman might start asking about when is he planning to visit her in Russia, etc. When a man realises that hey this is for real and I might have to travel there and this is not a game but a real person on the other end, he sometimes gets cold feet and just quits, telling me that he didn't really think that it was possible to connect like that and he is not quite ready for such commitement at this point :shock:
3) These guys are generally very successful high power people in their 50s who achived great financial success in their lives but emotionally they are still spoiled little babies who are used to getting their way. They tend to be very demanding and when things don't go their way they have very short temper and can be obrasive and insulting. They demand that everything should be done only the way they see fit, they want gorgeous, young women 25 to 30 years their junior and they expect these women to madly fall in love with them...these guys can be real a**holes and no matter how much money they got women usually can see right through them and if they are a nice decent and beautiful woman most of the time they would break it off with this type of guy. In most cases the only woman this type of guy can attract is a gold digger type...that they can find right here in the US...

Any normal guy, who is a wholesome, good, decent person and who has realistic view of himself and realistic expectations in regard to women (i.e. not looking for a supermodel who is 25 years younger than him) will be successful at finding and marrying a beautiful, wholesome Russian woman.
I don't do any "romance tours" and don't go to Russia/Ukraine with more than one client at a time. Mine is truly a personal, one on one service and it works great for a client.
It does limit the amount of men I can work with in the course of a year so I can't say that I've had hundreds of marriages. But I'm proud to say that none of my clients have been divorced and since I do keep in touch with them they tell me that they are very happy.

I appreciate your advice about putting photos on my site. I have many but most have my clients and their women on the pics and I respect their privacy and don't put them up there for that reason. I might look through the photos and put up some that don't have clients in them up on the site
Offering a very unique, personal matchmaking service. Tap into the pool of millions direct contact single Russian women outside of the usual agency circuit. Don't deal with scam any longer. Great results. Services offered: I help men create a pool of real, single, marriage minded Russian women with no agencies or middle man envolved. I help men to get to know these women, I travel to Russia and Ukraine with my clients. I also help with Interpreting, 3-way calls, K-1 help, consulting. My site: http://www.getrussianwife.com
Eduard
Freshman Poster

Re: God that is so cool Edward.

Post by Eduard »

gmm567 wrote:What a great idea you have. It's just what guys need. If I were looking for a Russian girl, you've
figured out just the way to do it. Stay away from the agencies!

I've been to Russia 4 times,not to meet women though.

I wish you luck in your venture. I think there is a real need for what you are doing.
Thanks for your kind words and please accept best wishes from me and my family this holiday season!
Offering a very unique, personal matchmaking service. Tap into the pool of millions direct contact single Russian women outside of the usual agency circuit. Don't deal with scam any longer. Great results. Services offered: I help men create a pool of real, single, marriage minded Russian women with no agencies or middle man envolved. I help men to get to know these women, I travel to Russia and Ukraine with my clients. I also help with Interpreting, 3-way calls, K-1 help, consulting. My site: http://www.getrussianwife.com
mobstersreport
Freshman Poster

Post by mobstersreport »

Greets Eduard and welcome to the forums. 8)
Eduard
Freshman Poster

Post by Eduard »

mobstersreport wrote:Greets Eduard and welcome to the forums. 8)
Thank you very much, and Merry Christmas to you and your's!
Merry Christmas to everyone on this forum!
mobstersreport
Freshman Poster

Post by mobstersreport »

Eduard your site is really cool. I just favorited it to my Russian Dating folder for later research.

I have a question for you that is abit ethnical from my viewpoint and I wanted another side opinion from somebody like yourself if I may ask you?

I am mulatto racially mixed ( black/caucasian ) decent. I have heard some rumours that mostly Russian ladies and the Russian culture itself is not very fond of people of "ethnic color" in their country.

I wouldn't mind looking into a future Russian lady. But I wanted to ask you if it's very true that guys like myself of different ethnic color will have a difficult time to seek a good Russian lady. Is that true or "so-so" type opinion from your experiences in a african american type individual having difficulties in hooking up with or meeting a Russian lady in Russia for a type of relationship to dating?

What's your honest take on that in your opinion?

- Dwayne
polya
Junior Poster

Interesting.

Post by polya »

Hi, I'm just wondering if you are stuck in the past - now theres little difference between Russian & American women on the internet - they're all waiting for "something better around the corner." Also, divorce in Russia is actually higher than the US (I've heard around 80% of marriages end in within 10 years).
Also, how can you make so many trips to Russia - you'd have to give up your job & soon your going to have to apply to Homeland Security to get an exit visa to leave the US (of course you won't believe me until it happens).
Finally, once I bring a Russian woman to America, within a couple of years she will just become the same as a US woman, or will want to return to her family in Russia.

On the positive side, you'd would be cheaper than hiring a Russian guide, who'd charge sky-high prices for foreigners (Russian's idea of Capitalism is charging sky-high prices - even Grannys who sit outside metro ststions selling vegetables charge $10 for one onion, etc.)
Finally, you know the recent US laws that men have to give foreign women many records about themselves now - did you get your wife before these crazy laws came in??
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
mobstersreport
Freshman Poster

Re: Interesting.

Post by mobstersreport »

polya wrote:Hi, I'm just wondering if you are stuck in the past - now theres little difference between Russian & American women on the internet - they're all waiting for "something better around the corner." Also, divorce in Russia is actually higher than the US (I've heard around 80% of marriages end in within 10 years).
Also, how can you make so many trips to Russia - you'd have to give up your job & soon your going to have to apply to Homeland Security to get an exit visa to leave the US (of course you won't believe me until it happens).
Finally, once I bring a Russian woman to America, within a couple of years she will just become the same as a US woman, or will want to return to her family in Russia.

On the positive side, you'd would be cheaper than hiring a Russian guide, who'd charge sky-high prices for foreigners (Russian's idea of Capitalism is charging sky-high prices - even Grannys who sit outside metro ststions selling vegetables charge $10 for one onion, etc.)
Finally, you know the recent US laws that men have to give foreign women many records about themselves now - did you get your wife before these crazy laws came in??
And it's going to get even more crazier with more control coming our way. It's all part of the new ( freedom ). :roll:
Eduard
Freshman Poster

Post by Eduard »

mobstersreport wrote:Eduard your site is really cool. I just favorited it to my Russian Dating folder for later research.

I have a question for you that is abit ethnical from my viewpoint and I wanted another side opinion from somebody like yourself if I may ask you?

I am mulatto racially mixed ( black/caucasian ) decent. I have heard some rumours that mostly Russian ladies and the Russian culture itself is not very fond of people of "ethnic color" in their country.

I wouldn't mind looking into a future Russian lady. But I wanted to ask you if it's very true that guys like myself of different ethnic color will have a difficult time to seek a good Russian lady. Is that true or "so-so" type opinion from your experiences in a african american type individual having difficulties in hooking up with or meeting a Russian lady in Russia for a type of relationship to dating?

What's your honest take on that in your opinion?

- Dwayne
Hey Dwayne,
IMO every ethnic group has a preference to stay withing the same ethnicity and culture where marriage is concerned. Italians wound prefer to marry Italians, Indians - Indians, Jews - Jews, Lithuanians - Lithuanians, and as far as I know African Americans usually prefer to stay within their own group as well. Obviously there is a number of people who do marry outside of their race or ethnic background, which is a very good thing genetically speaking by the way.
Although Russian women (like any other ethnic group) would prefer to marry "their own" kind, many do go outside of their own ethnicity and marry other ethnic groups and races.
I have seen Russian woman+African men couples in Russia and now many Russian women marry Asian men. There is obviously a shortage of eligible, marriage minded men in Russia, so some women get tired of waiting for their "Russian prince" and marry Chinese (who are experiencing a terrible shortage of women in China) and other ethnic groups.
I would say that if you were to look for a Russian wife it would be more difficult for you to find the right one than if you were caucasian, but not impossible. It will just take longer.
You will encounter racism and prejudice, but keep your eyes on the prize and you will succeed.
Eduard
Freshman Poster

Post by Eduard »

Polya, although I will agree with you that Russian women are quickly becoming westernised (especially the young ones) There is still a big cultural difference, And personally I would much rather be with a Russian woman than American one. Well I am ... ;-)
Yes divorce rate in Russia is horrific, but let's face it - most Russian men cheat (every man that I personally know has one to three girlfriends on the side and a wife at home...) and drink heavily. Well, drinking is a Russian thing I suppose but cheating is easier for Russian men because of the shortage of men there. The bottom line is that here in the USA, women choose their partners generally. In Russia it's in reverse - Men have the upper hand and do the choosing.
MoscowSummerNights
Freshman Poster

Another great Winston post

Post by MoscowSummerNights »

Welcome Eduard and hello Polya and others,

I actually live in Russia as an American who speaks Russian because of prior US Army service.

It only takes a year in a good school for an American man to be conversational and I believe it is CRITICAL to dating some of the best women over here, because those are least likely to be "westernized" and "feminized".

The most gorgeous and nicest women on Earth are Russians who do not speak a word of English and who will REJECT you (for inability to communicate) if you try to speak with them on the streets of Moscow or SPB in any language other than Russian.

So I highly recommend starting a course now. Read the books "Master and Margarita" and "Crime and Punishment" and learn how to talk about those books in Russian.

Yes, Eduard's service is probably superior to the extremely few real international matchmaking services because Eduard would be going to places like VKontakte which is the Russian Facebook + others. The selection on these sites dwarves the minimal selection even on the best dating site, A Foreign Affair, which is th feeder site for most of the dating sites that only pretend to have their own data base.

However, to be fair, A Foreign Affair has cleaned up its scammer/whore ratio recently. But, because of the scammer cleaning, now you are going to find just about ZERO women from Kiev and Moscow on AFA while you will find hundreds of thousands of Kiev and Moscow women on the above mentioned Russian Facebook or via Eduard.

Plus...if you live in Russia, you will never feel the need to use the Internet to meet women. There are just too many all around you willing to be your friend.

Depending on temperament, many big city professional American men are probably better off with a Moscow, Kiev or SPB woman than with a Siberian woman or other woman from the provinces.

Here is a major point: Eduard criticized financially successful &&holes in their 50s who get rude with him and then he extrapolates that into suggesting that someone who gets rude with him would also act like a jerk with women. But he then conflates men with such rude behavior with men who want to date much younger women.

Most financially successful men who give up on American women are alpha males sick of feminists.

A 55 year old American alpha male is likely to be nice person and can easily date a 20 year old Russian woman if he meets her in person before she learns his age.

Even in the USA, a 55 year old alpha male can fully expect to date a 30 year old woman...someone who is actually 25 years younger.

If it is easy in the USA, it is a snap in Russia.

My advice is that you go with as young an adult whose counterpart in the USA at least flirts with you.

I could only read between the lines but, if Eduard takes on a 55 year old alpha male as a client and then refuses to help him find women in their twenties (30-35 years younger for instance), the client would have every right to be ticked off if he knows he is the kind of guy who can date 30-35 year younger women in the USA (or at least notices that women that young are flirting with him).

Of course another major point is this: Russian women will not mind if they fall in love with you and then learn you lied about your age months later.

As in the USA, you cannot tell the truth ONLINE about being 55 or even 40 if you want to date someone in her early 20s.

They would have to meet you first before that information would no longer scare them off.

Why date a much younger woman? So you can keep it up of course. You don't want to end up being married to someone who does not turn you on while the 20 year old waitress in a restaurant flirts with you and turns you on and makes you wish you had not been politically correct and married the older woman.

What about the theory that people have nothing in common when there is an age difference? Well, this can be shot down with logic: young westernized 20 year old Russian women are going to have more in common with an American man of any age than a non-westernized 40 year old. I can write a book about how age is only a minor factor in whether two people have anything in common or not.

Just keep in mind that Russian men often have a lot of money now...meaning you have more stiff competition now than 10 years ago.

Again...if, and I stress if, any personal matchmaker has a policy of checking your true age and honestly reporting that to women upfront, he is going to cut your chances with some really young and gorgeous women who might have been interested and stayed interested after being later corrected on the age issue.

Which brings us to an issue that Polya raised but did not name: IMBRA, the ugly law that unconstitutionally requires American men to be background checked before being allowed to even say hello to a woman.

Does Eduard feel he has to comply with IMBRA? If not, I can understand his simply avoiding the question because it is best for nobody to comply with this outrageous law. Of course, a business owner can decide for himself that he wants to sex offender check his clients...but you cannot have government forcing the business owner to get a woman's written signature that she read the client's background check before contact can be made.

I would assume that Eduard can say he gets around IMBRA because sites like VKontakte are Russian. But the law is so stupidly written that they could say that he is "recruiting" women from the Russian sites and introducing them to American men...which would then classify him as a "marriage broker" in their eyes.

Some in the "industry" welcome this law because it can keep men single longer by blocking a lot of contact with women who do not use the Internet regularly (IMBRA can delay your search for a decent woman by several weeks to forever if you count the most decent women as the ones who do not live online).

The best Russian women are probably not online very much (many on sites like AFA have never seen their own proflies online).

But, if Eduard contacts women only by email, it would not be so hard for him to comply with IMBRA.

In any event, IMBRA is non-negotiable. It has to be stopped and someone has to finally challenge it in court. There is a forum to discuss that at http://www.onlinedatingrights.com.

I would not blame Eduard for simply not discussing IMBRA if he doesn't want the government breathing down his neck.
Plaintiffs needed to fight IMBRA and VAWA which legally codify foreign women as little children unable to defend themselves against evil American men
polya
Junior Poster

I'm excited.

Post by polya »

Hey Eduard, moscowsummernights & everyone else,

I joined up soon after Winston created this forum, and this is one of the few times I see good conversation & even other guys actually supporting each-other (what a change). The femanazis back each other up, but guys couldn't care less about eachother.

Its important to realsie the feminists want guys single & working to pay child-support so they can't afford to have another family. This is why they lobby for silly dating laws, etc.

Eduard, I think you should eventually move to Russia, so you can help many customers. You can buy/rent an apartment for guys to rent as hotels are terribly priced. You can find chauffeurs, help with visas, and do heaps of things so you have a complete package. For guys who want to go on their own - trust me you will not save money, and I doubt you'd even cross a busy street on your own (as you can only cross via underground walkways that aren't usually sign-posted!)

For guys wanting to go to Russia, the best way is to come for several months, and work or enrol in a school. You'll meet heaps of girls in your day to day life & this is much better than going city to city meeting "plastic" girls off the internet. Trust me, if you meet girls on the net, they will not all live around central Moscow - you'll have to do a lot of travelling & this is hard on your wallet.

Hopefully, someone will be the plaintiff for the crazy dating laws, but I've left the US permanently. The last straw was Patriot II - totally unbelievable things written in the law such as stripping American's of citizenship...Even Russia wouldn't dare to make laws like this.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Eduard
Freshman Poster

to MoscowSummerNights

Post by Eduard »

Hi,
very nice post and interesting reading, thank you for that!
About the age thing. First of all I don't turn down older clients who are looking for younger women and I don't dictate to them what age they want to put in their ads.
I must admit that I lied about my own age when I was searching for my wife. I was 43 but put 36 in my personal ad...my wife was 24 ;-) she was extremely pissed and dissapointed in me when she found out and to this day she is still holding a grudge I think. Not that she cares about the age difference but about the fact that I lied to her.
I've had a couple of Alpha male clients in their early 50s who are rich and in great shape with bodybuilder bodies. When they walk around women turn and stare type of men, you know what I mean? I had no problems helping them to get gorgeous 24-25 y.o. women. But these men looked like they were in their late 30s, and had bodybuilder bodies.
An overweight, unatractive man who is in his 50s and is a penny pincher will have trouble attracting very young, beautiful women. I'm not saying that it's impossible, but I do honestly tell them that it's going to be very difficult and I have no idea how much time this will take. They usually then don't sign up for my services and try to go with agencies who will sell them a fantasy... I deal with the real world and in the real world I think we all know how things work, don't we?

As far as learning Russian in a year....hmmmm if you did it, my hat is off to you, you are an extremely gifted man! I've met people who studied for 4-5 years and they could only pick out a few words here and there when my wife and I have a conversation in Russian. I know one guy who is married to a Russian woman. He speaks pretty decent russian. Not like a native by no means but his Russian is fairly good. Well, it took him 10 years of intense studies... I will agree with you that at least trying to learn some Russian will be a good thing, but to tell people that they will speak it in a year of studying I think is a bit over optimistic. I agree with you that if you can speak Russian and go live in Russia for a year or two you have great chances of meeting a beautiful woman who will make you a very happy man. But how many men can actually drop everything and move to Russia? and how many of them can learn Russian in a year? Obviously most of my clients have busy careers and they prefer to use my language skills and expertise to help them with this process.
But I've had clients who were actually living and working in Ukraine/Russia and spoke some Russian. These guys were usually very busy to go through thousands of personals and figure out what's what with all these women. They also didn't have luck meeting family oriented women there. Within just a couple of weeks I was able to help them arrange about 10 dates with 10 different beautiful women and the men took it from there. Basically I did what corporate head hunters do for corporations. I created a pool of eligible, interested women (prospects) that my client would then interview on their own since they were already there.
And NO I definitely am not an agency. I don't "have" any women on my site or in my data base. My clients deal with women direct. All I do is help them with locating women who fit their criteria on free Russian sites, translating for them and consulting them both in the US and when I travel with them To Russia/Ukraine. So I doubt it that IMBRA would apply to my service.
Eduard
Freshman Poster

Re: I'm excited.

Post by Eduard »

polya wrote:Hey Eduard, moscowsummernights & everyone else,

I joined up soon after Winston created this forum, and this is one of the few times I see good conversation & even other guys actually supporting each-other (what a change). The femanazis back each other up, but guys couldn't care less about eachother.

Its important to realsie the feminists want guys single & working to pay child-support so they can't afford to have another family. This is why they lobby for silly dating laws, etc.

Eduard, I think you should eventually move to Russia, so you can help many customers. You can buy/rent an apartment for guys to rent as hotels are terribly priced. You can find chauffeurs, help with visas, and do heaps of things so you have a complete package. For guys who want to go on their own - trust me you will not save money, and I doubt you'd even cross a busy street on your own (as you can only cross via underground walkways that aren't usually sign-posted!)

For guys wanting to go to Russia, the best way is to come for several months, and work or enrol in a school. You'll meet heaps of girls in your day to day life & this is much better than going city to city meeting "plastic" girls off the internet. Trust me, if you meet girls on the net, they will not all live around central Moscow - you'll have to do a lot of travelling & this is hard on your wallet.

Hopefully, someone will be the plaintiff for the crazy dating laws, but I've left the US permanently. The last straw was Patriot II - totally unbelievable things written in the law such as stripping American's of citizenship...Even Russia wouldn't dare to make laws like this.
Hi Polya,
at first I thought you were a woman! Polya is a Russian female name (short for Polina) :)
OK, now that that is out of the way let me tell you that I do help my clients with all the things mentioned in your post: I help them with getting the cheapest possible arfair, getting a visa to Russia, securing an apartment where my client winds up paying approximately $75 a night instead of paying for very expensive hotels. I arrange local transportation as well. I really don't see the need for me to live in Russia to do that. I manage very well from here. If there is something that I can not accomplish from here by phone or email, I have people in Russia and Ukraine that will help with things. Yes I do offer a complete package and my clients enjoy the fact that I am with them/available to them 24/7 when we are there (unless they want to spend some one on one time with their girl and want me to get lost) :D
So I do offer a complete package and for now I prefer to live in the US. Although who knows, the way things are going here we all might be looking to immigrate in a couple of years, maybe even to Russia? LOL
You are right, it is very difficult for a none-Russian speaker to navigate and communicate when in Russia. I've had quite a few clients who made multible trips to Russia and Ukraine and were still single and frustrated. It is not hard to meet women there, but it is very hard to meet a "marriage material" type woman if you don't speak the language, don't know the culture and don't know where and how to look for women. There is always a chance meeting, but that's like winning a lotto...
MoscowSummerNights
Freshman Poster

Post by MoscowSummerNights »

Yes, if a man in his fifties is not in BETTER shape than he was in his twenties, he is going to do worse than he did in his twenties no matter where he is in the world.

Russian women are very picky, especially in the big cities. If an older American man is not getting flirted with by young American women, he will not get flirted with much in Russia either.

And my experience has been that the most marriage-minded women do not speak English...just the other day I was almost rejected by a gorgeous 22 year old who had passed me in a heavy snow storm and whose calfs were so gorgeous beneath her winter coat that I just had to meet her (it later turned out correct that, extrapolating from the view of her calfs, she had a perfect body).

What I had done after initially asking her directions in Russian was ask her "Do you speak English". When she said no, not at all, she then said goodbye and walked fast ahead of me. If I had not waited 15 seconds and then run to catch up with her and say in Russian "I do speak Russian but I wanted to know what to do here...could I contact you maybe"...I would have taken an outright rejection.

As it was, when I called for a date, she tried to refuse saying she was "uncomfortable" and I had to explain in Russian that I was a gentleman and not a drunk like the Americans she had known when she worked briefly at a restaurant on Nevski.

Again, she beat western women in that she gave me a chance to talk my way out of her being uncomfortable with the situation of a man having met her on the street.

She could get anyone she wants...so a fat or out-of-shape American would have no chance.

Plus...two 18 year old Russian women have "rejected me" in the past year. One said "A person around here who could answer your question better than I could would be a grandpa like yourself". The other said "You are clearly old enough to have been married if you WANTED to get married".

So Eduard is entirely correct in pointing out how fat slobs in their 50s (as opposed to guys in their 50s who are in shape and at least flirt with young women in the USA) end up using some of these dating sites to fulfill fantasies that they would likely not be able to fulfill if they actually bought a plane ticket.

That said, in Russia, once a young woman starts to date a man 20 years older and is happy with him, her entire family is very happy with her choice.

In the USA, if a 22 year year old brings a 42 year old man home to meet the parents...the parents might go ballistic and she will have to put out a restraining order against THEM so she can continue to have a relationship with him.

That is why I left the USA permanently. It is not the young women so much as their friends and family who hate older men.

My Russian girlfriend found out that I lied about my age after 2 months. She was cooking dinner when I was getting ready to take a shower and viewed my passport that I had left in the kitchen.

She burst into the bathroom just as I was completely undressed and said "You tricked me!" but with a big grin on her face like I had played a big prank.

I just said "Give me a hug and go back and cook dinner.".

And that was that. That is the why the world should be.

The world should NOT be is this: In the USA, I have lost a few gorgeous young women who broke up with me not because I had lied, but because they never would have dated a man my age from the beginning if they had known. But I got good times (and sex) out of those relationships before they found out...so I do not regret living in the USA as a man over 35 too much...as long as I do not ever live there again and put myself through such relationships again.

Finally, a lot of American men have been raised to not want to be seen like Ted Bundy who pretended he had a broken arm or leg in order to pick up dozens of women and get them to feel safe in a car with him, etc.

But remember: Bundy was evil because he KILLED them and raped them (apparently in that order by the way), not because he won their confidence and even interest in some cases (one woman willingly went with him to his secluded cabin because she wanted to make out). There was nothing wrong with the idea of getting a woman to carry your books for you because you are in a cast...and then getting her number after walking with her for 10 minutes and meeting her the next week "just after my cast was taken off" (I was in a cast once and I found this strategy to be flawed because the gorgeous woman you want to meet is probably someone you will need to run to catch up with...and it would look stupid and maybe even scary to others if you ran behind her back to catch up with her and then suddenly pretended to be a cripple in need of help).

Bundy was evil because he added acts of violence to an otherwise charming way to meet women.

If he had not been a vicious killer, he would have probably been successful dating many of the women he actually killed. He had the looks and IQ to do so (strangely he got 200 love letters per day when he was on death row).

If he had not been so filled with hatred and violence, he might have ended up writing a book on how to meet women and have done very well for himself socially.

Regarding IMBRA, if Eduard provides a channel for a specific man to meet a specific woman and charges the man money, and he does not offer the same service to the woman making her pay money, then he qualifies as a "marriage broker" under the law.

But I highly recommend that he continue to IGNORE this stupid law because I have talked to the feminist organization that is responsible for enforcing it and even they now recognize that the law needs to be rewritten.
Plaintiffs needed to fight IMBRA and VAWA which legally codify foreign women as little children unable to defend themselves against evil American men