Why don't Asian American Guys bring Girls over from Asia?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

this reminds me of the turks in germany. they also have great problems in getting married in germany. the lower classes do get women from turkey but guys with some level can not accept to marry a girl from turkey. the reason might be quite pragmatic. the new girl has to adapt to germany which ist extremely difficult.

also the turkish guys in turkey have similar problems. turkish women can be quite costly. so they try to marry EE girls. which is also not ideal in the long run.

modern life makes marriage very difficult for both sexes as the game has changed.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Falcon, props for posting Evelyn Lin. I love her so. Isnt she from UCSD or something. lol.

American Asian girls do tend to talk like that valley-girl. I personally think it's kind of cute. FOB accents are not sexy IMO.

:-/
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

abcdavid01 wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:Or maybe many of us Asian American men are not attracted to Asian females and dislike Asian American females because of the way many of them like to believe in Amy Tan and Maxine Hong Kingston's bullcrap that villainizes Asian males, so we are disgusted by Asian American females. Having become disgusted by Asian American females, we cannot help but also be repulsed by Asian females from around the world.

I know many Asian American and Asian guys who have gone through the same thought process and now are not attracted to most Asian females unless they can prove they are not easily brainwashed hypergamous fugly whores.
A pitch perfect response: viewtopic.php?p=87020

Thanks for the thread, Falcon.

Let's see here...Asian man wants to preserve and defend Asian culture, but not attracted to Asian women at all, in the US or abroad, and in fact surmises that many Asian men are not attracted to Asian women in general...all of this is by definition "personal choice" as it should be,
but Asian women who feel the same way about Asian men are by definition self-hating whores and race traitors...

Interesting mental gymnastics at work...LOL. I think this is the kind of thing Ladislav was getting at...

Outwest
mguy
Junior Poster

Re: Why Don't Asian Americans Bring Girls over from Asia?

Post by mguy »

ladislav wrote:With all the anger raised by AA males I have noticed that there is no big movement among them to get online and bring over a nice girl from VN, Thailand, Philippines, etc.

You can get on various Asian dating sites and there are hundreds of thousands of gorgeous Asian girls starving for love, dying to meet a nice guy, get married and go live in the US. And they will be twice as happy to see someone who looks like them rather than a long-nosed, 6 foot tall and 200 lbs Joe. But who is mostly browsing these sites? White and sometimes black guys.

Singaporeans and Koreans fly in droves to VN and Cambodia, and the TWese go to China to get beautiful , mostly virgin and clean traditional wives. But you rarely hear about AA men doing that. Why?

So who flies to Asia out of the US ( the West) to get girls- mostly white guys! Isn't it ridiculous? You have all these pasty-faced corn bred white men getting married in Asia and bringing the girls back to the US while so many angry AA are in the US frustrated as heck and b-tching about AA girls dating white guys and organizing their Mein Kampf movements.

All the while so many white guys are actively mixing with Asians through the so called mail order bride industry.

Also, you rarely see AA guys flying to the FSU. Granted, maybe those girls are not that anxious to meet a Chinese American but they are far less prejudiced than Anglo girls in the USA.

So,what gives?

For marriage, realize Ladislav that Asian American males have been doing exactly this for a long time now. They just go through different channels utilizing their familial connections from back "home" instead of the process those pasty white guys go through.

The problem is there comes a point Asian male the dating stigma has become terminal. 35 over with no real dating experience Asian male? Collect ticket go to Asia find wife.

But this solution does not address the Love life problem of Asian males. A man needs to be experienced in relationships for growth. In America this is usually acquired through a process called "dating" where both parties receive the experience points. A large amount of Asian-males, unfortunately, are not participants of dating market and have no choice but get wife elsewhere.

----

There's also cultural bias.

When I went to US for my studies from Manila I was a real hit with the FOB Filipinas for I was also FOB. Over the years as my American virus developed (naturalization), my attraction gradually morphed towards Asian-Americans. I'm at a point where I find FOB girls increasingly foreign and am more comfortable spending my time with Americanized she-bitches we call AW.

Would I consider marrying FOB types? Sure. But I recognize now that there is a human bias for someone they share a culture with. Hence, Chinese will prefer Chinese, Koreans to Koreans, Americans to Americans.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Such Asian American guys want this:

They want to be treated as Anglo Saxons but unlike Anglo Saxons who are ( now) more open and accepting of others and who date and marry Asian girls, these want to date solely blond Nordic girls and no one else.

They also do not want to travel abroad to bring girls from Asian countries even Japan or Singapore because they see them as un-American and thus inferior. They also do not want to get girls from E. Europe because they also see them as un-American and inferior.

They are bigoted b.astards!

They do not want to go abroad period.

They want to stay in the US and post and post and post about evil other Americans who call them this and that and evil white girls who would not date them.

Now, that's a good plan for one's life.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

ladislav wrote:Such Asian American guys want this:

They want to be treated as Anglo Saxons but unlike Anglo Saxons who are ( now) more open and accepting of others and who date and marry Asian girls, these want to date solely blond Nordic girls and no one else.

They also do not want to travel abroad to bring girls from Asian countries even Japan or Singapore because they see them as un-American and thus inferior. They also do not want to get girls from E. Europe because they also see them as un-American and inferior.

They are bigoted b.astards!

They do not want to go abroad period.

They want to stay in the US and post and post and post about evil other Americans who call them this and that and evil white girls who would not date them.

Now, that's a good plan for one's life.
This is not true.

i think it pains Asian American males that Jennie the cheerleader in high school is not attracted him. His whole family in vietnam think he's good looking. Heck if he goes back in his country he will pull a pretty girl. But why not in USA with his peers?

What did he do that Jenny or Lisa the waitress is not attracted to him? Oh yeah. Outside he is Asian and they are not attracted to Asians. Sucky reality bro. If you were white, at least you had the chance. Try putting yourself in an Asian or Black man's shoes physically attracted to a blonde girl.

Asian American males want to travel and have traveled. Look at Winston. Falcon. And the countless others (me going Latin America real soon). But why can't we travel to non-Asian countries and not date non-Asian girls? What if we have a blonde fetish much like some guys have Asian fetish? Nothing wrong with that.

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

OutWest wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:Or maybe many of us Asian American men are not attracted to Asian females and dislike Asian American females because of the way many of them like to believe in Amy Tan and Maxine Hong Kingston's bullcrap that villainizes Asian males, so we are disgusted by Asian American females. Having become disgusted by Asian American females, we cannot help but also be repulsed by Asian females from around the world.

I know many Asian American and Asian guys who have gone through the same thought process and now are not attracted to most Asian females unless they can prove they are not easily brainwashed hypergamous fugly whores.
A pitch perfect response: viewtopic.php?p=87020

Thanks for the thread, Falcon.

Let's see here...Asian man wants to preserve and defend Asian culture, but not attracted to Asian women at all, in the US or abroad, and in fact surmises that many Asian men are not attracted to Asian women in general...all of this is by definition "personal choice" as it should be,
but Asian women who feel the same way about Asian men are by definition self-hating whores and race traitors...

Interesting mental gymnastics at work...LOL. I think this is the kind of thing Ladislav was getting at...

Outwest
I can relate to what Yakuza posts. With the amount of Asian Females and White Males hooking-up, I found the whole thing disgusting and this contributed to my decision to stay clear of their type.

Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

Most Asian american men have not realized yet that there is more to the world, and much better looking women out there than the fake blonde white american bimbos they crave for.....

There is a BIG problem with Asian americans, they have a disease called white wannabeism..... and it has affected them so much to the point many even are reduced to self hatred!!!

I know Asian dudes who went to brazil and they were the studs of the moment!!! getting phone numbers left and right from women much better looking than most women back in the states.... but those wise asian american males are few in between;
most Asians in America are ignorant of the fact that outside america they can actually get women and live their lives dwelling on the fact they really want to have some fat american trailer trash caucasian bimbo, thinking it's the only choice they have! plus it raises their status by marrying some filthy smelly white trash chic
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

i think AA men feel like they r marrying down if they bring mail order bride from some poor country, theres stigma attached to it, you get labeled beta male. weak,etc
besides they were born in US and theres compatibility issue+ feeling of selling yourself too short is not nice, no men is happy knowing his only option is girl from SE Asia..

Furthermore,Asians are more materialistic then any other race, money and possesions,status is everything even if they follow Buddha so marryind down isnt tempting
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Not sure where this concept of how Asian guys think Asia is inferior and that we want to be white comes from. Are you sure you guys aren't projecting?

Honestly, when I was a kid I always wanted to be black. lol. crazy

lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

around one year ago, i started a thread titled something like "why dont african americans go to africa to get a woman".

yesterday, when i saw the title of this thread after it had been made, i wasnt interested in the topic so i didnt look at it.

today, upon observing how it began getting a healthy dose of replies, i guesed instantaniously that it would be playing out in the exact same way as my old thread located somewhere in the archives of HA did, except with "asian" subtituted for "black".

now that ive opened it, just like clockwork, i see that i was correct.

predictable amerians, lol.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

ladislav wrote:
momopi wrote:I'm Asian American....
Ah, but you see, you are foreign-born. So, you can relate to that. I am primarily talking about AA who have been born and raised here. You hardly ever see them going to Asia to find women. Even Filipino Americans- what's up with them? You almost never see them in the Philippines with local girls, dating, getting married and all. It is always the white guy from the US who dates girls and sometimes a black guy.
I'm "1.5 gen", versus ABC are "2.0+ gen".

Among Asian Americans & ABC's, there are those who are "connected" and those who are "not connected". Connections can be made in attending weekend Asian language schools (http://www.scccs.net, http://www.cajls.org), joining various Asian associations, or simply being sociable and popular. However this isn't always possible depending on where you live. Those who return to Asia to find a spouse usually do it via omiai through a nakodo. My ex-fiance in TPE was introduced via her godmother to me. I've also served the role of nakodo in the past, but I must say that my success has been lacking in that role.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

mguy wrote:American Asian girls do tend to talk like that valley-girl. I personally think it's kind of cute. FOB accents are not sexy IMO.

:-/
That's because you're one of them.

To me, it's not cute at all. It means they've been thoroughly white-washed, and have been had too much trashy American entertainment. :x

And are you actually saying you love Evelyn Lin? Just want to clarify.

ladislav wrote:They are bigoted b.astards!
Of course they are. See my earlier thread, Prejudice Against Foreign Girlfriend. In that thread, I was talking about mostly Asian-American guys (most of them SINGLE too) who had been dissing me for getting a Mexican girlfriend. They would think of me as weird for going down to Mexico all the time.

They have said all sorts of anti-Mexican things to me. Absolutely outrageous.

Falcon wrote:- "Your girlfriend will dump you if you don't make a lot of money. All Mexican girls are greedy gold-diggers."
- "You're gonna get shot down there in Mexico one day."
- "That's weird, so she doesn't speak English huh?"
- "She'll get fat and ugly once she starts having kids."
- "She's not gonna be able to do anything for you, except have a bunch of kids. Like a baby-producing machine. Plus she's gotta adapt to this country."
- "Having fun with that hooker? Bet you just picked her off the streets."
- "Brown cholitas! Eww."

Also some not so bigoted comments, but still not very positive:
- "Now have fun getting approval from your parents, I bet they're going to be happy."
- "Yeah, that's messed up. Why can't you date someone right here? Just join some clubs or something and ask out the girls there."
- "In Mexico ... AGAIN?"
As for "Asian American males want to travel and have traveled." - Yes, of course they do, but many of them are bigoted and look down on third-world countries, which they wouldn't go to. The ones who travel to Mexico and the Philippines by ourselves, the Winston and me, are outliers. Most of them would not even consider going down to Mexico. Even Dragon used to think this way about Mexico, until I convinced him that he should get all that American propaganda out of his head.
Robert77 wrote:I know Asian dudes who went to brazil and they were the studs of the moment!!! getting phone numbers left and right from women much better looking than most women back in the states.... but those wise asian american males are few in between;
Exactly, that's me (just just replace "Brazil" with "Mexico")! I'm one of the very, very few Asian-American guys who would even travel to Mexico by himself, let alone even find romance and venture into remote villages.
Last edited by Falcon on December 5th, 2012, 3:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.