Why young girls don't give a fcuk?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Why young girls don't give a fcuk?

Post by Banano »

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=200150

'Why young girls don't give a fcuk!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently dated a few 19 year old girls, was banging them, and they all turned out to be major flakes, and found out they are hooking up with multiple dudes.

Since then I wanted to find out if all young college girls are like this. I know that younger college girls don't know what they want yet, are still experiencing life, some of them its there first time away from home so they want to party and fcuk every guy they can.

I was out at a club tonight and I met this group of young 19-20 year old girls. Got into a group convo with them and I was talking to them about who has a boyfriend and flirting over the top to see who is loyal and who's not.

Literally 5/8 of the girls indirectly admitted they have boyfriends but they cheat on them lol. This one girl and she straight up told me "I have a boyfriend but I date other guys and he doesn't know about it."

So it makes me think, do all these young girls cheat because the guy there with doesn't play his game right?

I feel if a guy plays his game right, is a true alpha etc. and keeps her in check, that these broads maybe wouldn't have a desire to cheat. Am I onto something?

I know a woman at any age old or young can cheat, but I feel like the young college ones are the worst about it.

Insight on this would be great, thanks'

****************************************************************************************************

One gir responded:

'Being a young girl myself and dating young girls aswell i can sort of agree with this...Generally i like to avoid the young ones....all they care about is getting drunk every weekend and being little tarts....most of them DONT want to settle down even though they go on about how much they want a "long term partner".....try to avoid young girls too unless your just after a root and boot

If you want relationship material girls, youd be better off chasing chicks 30 onwards....most at that age have matured and out grown their immature stages.

Sarg on! x'

**************************************************************************************************

I suggest you read full thread

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=200150
Renata
Experienced Poster

Re: Why young girls don't give a fcuk?

Post by Renata »

Banano wrote: Literally 5/8 of the girls indirectly admitted they have boyfriends but they cheat on them lol. This one girl and she straight up told me "I have a boyfriend but I date other guys and he doesn't know about it."

So it makes me think, do all these young girls cheat because the guy there with doesn't play his game right?

I feel if a guy plays his game right, is a true alpha etc. and keeps her in check, that these broads maybe wouldn't have a desire to cheat. Am I onto something?

I know a woman at any age old or young can cheat, but I feel like the young college ones are the worst about it.

Insight on this would be great, thanks'
It has nothing to do with Alpha or Beta males etc ... They're just plain dumb & slutty. What they don't realise is by the time they're in their late 20's or 30's & ready to settle down with just one guy, the same shit will happen to them. There will be an abundance of 19-20 yr olds avialable to screw so which guy will give all that up to settle down with just one. Vicious cycle. Now-a-days marriages are even plagued by this.

Although there's nothing like that going on here in Turkey. That sort of behaviour is frowned upon.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

90% of them seems to be dumb and slutty and thats not exaggeration.

When the time come to get married they will find some VIRGIN beta to take care of her..win win

I said it many times b4 westerners ,Anglo men in particular have the lowest standards when it comes to women, so you cant really blame thse young girls,

Reflects on this graph
Marriage Rates Among Young Adults Ages 25-34, 1965-2010 (Percent
http://www.prb.org/Articles/2010/usmarriagedecline.aspx
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

dont be a slut yourself, and you shall not attract sluts. be a morally upright, humble gentleman and you shall attract a traditional, modest and feminine female. the combination of these two form the ultimate bond in the universe and a love which lasts a lifetime. rather than how most relationships pan out where two unstable individuals get together, much drama and conflict ensues, they break up and each of them says "he\she was a dick/cunt" "men/women are this and that" not realizing how they were attracting a mirror showing them themselves in the form of the opposite gender.

slutty women are mentally unstable full stop, as are slutty males (the type who base their motivations in life around casual sex). personality often indicates sexual history. good women will not be jumping into bed with randomers and cheating on their partners. the ones that do this will indicate it by their general attention seeking personality, so they should be avoided in the very first instance.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

lavezzi wrote:dont be a slut yourself, and you shall not attract sluts. be a morally upright, humble gentleman and you shall attract a traditional, modest and feminine female. the combination of these two form the ultimate bond in the universe and a love which lasts a lifetime. rather than how most relationships pan out where two unstable individuals get together, much drama and conflict ensues, they break up and each of them says "he\she was a dick/c**t" "men/women are this and that" not realizing how they were attracting a mirror showing them themselves in the form of the opposite gender.

slutty women are mentally unstable full stop, as are slutty males (the type who base their motivations in life around casual sex). personality often indicates sexual history. good women will not be jumping into bed with randomers and cheating on their partners. the ones that do this will indicate it by their general attention seeking personality, so they should be avoided in the very first instance.
I have to disagree on being an morally upright and humble gentleman. I've been one for my whole life and it does not attract anyone. I can see it working in a forgien country, but not in america. They all want that impossible man.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Every now and then I see people on various red-pill forums say that the new generation that is now graduating high school and entering college seems to be aware of the problems, will want to rebel against them, and is off to a better start.

I chuckle wholeheartedly every single time.

It's only going to get worse.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Dark_Sol wrote:
I have to disagree on being an morally upright and humble gentleman. I've been one for my whole life and it does not attract anyone. I can see it working in a forgien country, but not in america. They all want that impossible man.
if you posess a clear mind with no desires especially ones mascerading themselves as "needs" which cause you to become impatient and seek after women who are wrong for you, then its just a matter of flowing wherever life naturally takes you, anticipating but not craving the day you meet that special woman perfect for you in every way with whom you will spend the rest of your life with, and that day will come sooner or later.

however, if you possess a confused mind filled with desires especially ones mascerading themselves as "needs" which cause you to become impatient and seek after women who are wrong for you, then it is a matter of resisting where life naturally takes you life, anticipating and craving the day you meet that special woman perfect for you in every way with whom you will spend the rest of your life with, and that day will likely never come.

i hope you now understand fully.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

manly5000 wrote:Every now and then I see people on various red-pill forums say that the new generation that is now graduating high school and entering college seems to be aware of the problems, will want to rebel against them, and is off to a better start.

I chuckle wholeheartedly every single time.

It's only going to get worse.
ive read that "indigo children" tripe myself also, that tripey information was "channeled" from "interdimential beings" by the same people who adamently state that a major shift in human consciousness will happen on dec 21 of this year. so if that does not happen, we can be absolutely sure that the "indigo children" tripe was pure tripe.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

If you want relationship material girls, youd be better off chasing chicks 30 onwards....most at that age have matured and out grown their immature stages.
Oh wow, advice given by a woman :lol:

If a girl starts cheating and sleeping around once she hits 15, imagine what she'll turn into by the time she reaches 30. Without even touching on the subject of age, STDs and the impact those factors have on birthing a healthy kid, the psychological damage will be irreversible. Have you ever seen a prostitute turn into a virgin ? I sure haven't.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Andrewww wrote:
Oh wow, advice given by a woman :lol:

If a girl starts cheating and sleeping around once she hits 15, imagine what she'll turn into by the time she reaches 30. Without even touching on the subject of age, STDs and the impact those factors have on birthing a healthy kid, the psychological damage will be irreversible. Have you ever seen a hoe turn into a virgin ? I sure haven't.
+1 - since most men want children, we can't settle for older women, even as we get old ourselves as they can't bear kids.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 26th, 2019, 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

If she starts at 15 ..,

lets use conservative figures and say 2 dix per year on average, makes 30 penises in her vagina by 30, if she was slightly wilder number can be 50, 60..

These numbers are still conservative imo, keep mind some girls go out to party every weekend and have sex, do the math, its scary
lavezzi
Junior Poster

ghost,

Post by lavezzi »

i dont know about the american city you live in, but here there are a massive amount of young foreign women from all over the world. im sure you realize already, but the % of women from asia, latin ameica etc. who are decent is incredibly high in comparison to anglo/western women. so why not go for a local foreign woman? the beleif in a need to go abroad to get a decent foreign woman is just a conspiracy contrived so winston can sell ebooks and go to taiwanese "massage" paurlors. well, that is except in the case of the older ones among us, but if i remember correctly you said you were in your mid 20s which is the perfect age cos youre not too old for the early 20s girls and not too young for the late 20s girls. im only able to go for the early to mid 20s and barely that. my korean gf was 24 and she said she felt awkward about me being 21 as that was her brothers age.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Dark_Sol wrote:
lavezzi wrote:dont be a slut yourself, and you shall not attract sluts. be a morally upright, humble gentleman and you shall attract a traditional, modest and feminine female. the combination of these two form the ultimate bond in the universe and a love which lasts a lifetime. rather than how most relationships pan out where two unstable individuals get together, much drama and conflict ensues, they break up and each of them says "he\she was a dick/c**t" "men/women are this and that" not realizing how they were attracting a mirror showing them themselves in the form of the opposite gender.

+1

Morally upright and humble gets no play and will get passed over sleazy and cocky 9 out of 10 times. Fact.

How are we supposed to be moral in an immoral world? Especially in a capitalistic society, we have to behave like capitalists and take advantage instead of being taken advantaged of -- our act of reflecting our societal ideals serve as the moral justification of our actions and behaviors.

na'mean?
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Banano wrote:lets use conservative figures and say 2 dix per year on average
youre right, they are conservative figures.. if youre referring to two dicks at the same time.

if you wanted to contrive an accurate system of estimating how many singlular dicks, you could assume that everytime winston asks a pointless question in this forum, your average anglo woman is somewhere out there getting penetrated. :)